In the Midst of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simultaneously, Fabian leaned down and began to suck on her, multiplying the intensity of her orgasm. Sarah knew not what was happening, but she felt another coil of tension build pleasurably inside her a snap in the same instant. She screamed in pure bliss as the experience of three climaxes hit her all at once.

Even as the pleasure subsided, Fabian joined her body with his, whispering words of love into her ears. Sarah felt the weight of him inside her and welcomed it, her thighs lifting to wrap around his waist in wild abandon. He began to stroke her and the hot spring of pleasure began to build in her body again.

Her hips moved with his, following his lead as he rode her. Their bodies were slick with perspiration and all he could think about was emptying himself inside her lithe form.

Sarah began to buck against him, an orgasm shattering the remnants of her sanity. She bit his shoulder, demanding that he follow her into oblivion.

Fabian, however, held back and doubled the intensity of his thrusts, sending her over the edge yet again. It was only then that he let himself go, throwing his head back, roaring her name.

He collapsed on top of her, breathing ragged and lay there for a while, wondering what had happened to him. Never in his life had he experienced such an earth-shattering orgasm. He wondered if the woman had something to do with it; couldn't accept thatshehad made it special.

Sarah lay on the bed, totally spent. She had lost count of the time that he had hurled her over the blissful edge and her body told her that it didn't matter. Rolling over, she shut her eyes, seeking only the comfort of Fabian's male form in her sleep.

Sleep didn't entice Fabian as he tucked Sarah's head against his shoulder and stared out the window, wondering. What had happened to him? Whatwashappening to him? Why did this woman feel so right in his arms? Why was she sleeping next to him when he usually preferred his women to leave right after sex? Why did he think that he would've strangled her if she had made a move to leave? All these questions and more bombarded him till he thought his mind would explode! He watched Sarah sleep, looking more beautiful than ever in the rays of the setting sun. The sight of her, so serene and peaceful soon coaxed him into sleep as well.

He awoke to light kisses being sprinkled over his stomach. Truth to tell, he had thought her a dream, a sensuous dream that had him hardening. Only then did he allow himself to open his eyes and take in the sight of Sarah's completely nude form pressing kisses interspersed with tentative licks over his body.

Sarah looked up to find him watching her and they shared a moment of mutual passion. Her mouth got nearer and nearer to his hard arousal and his stomach muscles clenched in anticipation.

Sarah's mouth closed over the tip of his manhood and she heard a vile curse spew from his mouth. His eyes were closed and his hands were making fists out of the bed sheets.

Intrigued by the single drop of moisture that leaked out from him, she sampled it with her sweet tongue, delighted by its musky taste. Then, she crawled over him and took in as much of him as she could into her mouth.

He was a big man and so she couldn't accommodate all of him without gagging. Massaging his thighs with her hands, she concentrated on her task of taking him to the point of delirium, as he had done to her. She heard her name forming on his lips and she moved up to straddle him and took his manhood into her tight sheath. Balancing herself on his abdomen, she slid up and down his hard shaft. It took only three plunges to make him climax and she followed in his wake, her inner muscles clenching his flesh.

Leaning over, she placed a chaste kiss on his lips before rolling out of the bed and pulling on her jeans. Fabian needed more time to collect himself. His body still thrummed with the aftermath of his quaking climax, but the sight of her preparing to leave him made him snap out of his benumbed state.

"Where're you going?" Fabian questioned her as she hooked her bra on. He was trying to act as though her leaving didn't matter to him. Their lovemaking had been something special, something that they had never experienced before. Sarah mattered to him, but he didn't want to admit that to himself.

"To get some food. I'm starved," Sarah replied, making her way to the kitchen with only her bra on. She couldn't seem to find her shirt!

She found the kitchen, eventually, and helped herself to some of the bread and ham she saw in his fridge and brought some for him as well.

Chewing on a slice of the smoked ham, she asked him, "What now?" with her brows puckered together.

Good question, Fabian thought. He had no idea.

*************

He worried about his feelings for her throughout the week. She came to him every night and each time they made love, he wondered if that was what he really felt about her. Love. It was such a foreign word to him. He'd had much love in his life. His parents, grandparents, cousins. But Sarah was different. She was not family and she was a risk he would have to take.

Getting to really know her was quite an easy task for him for he knew exactly the kind of person that she was. He found out that she owned a profitable gallery somewhere in New York and had just wanted to visit a part of Italy she hadn't seen. Her eyes had told him that there was more to the story as to why she was here, but no matter how much he prodded, she wouldn't give him the answer.

Two weeks had passed by as a breeze through clear skies and Sarah received an urgent message from her business partner. She had to get back home as soon as possible. Her heart felt crushed at the thought of leaving Fabian, but she had to, for now. Besides, she had just wanted sex from him, right? A relationship with no strings attached? She couldn't insist for more from him now!

Fabian felt the blood drain from his face as he watched Sarah wheel her duffel bag down the wooden staircase. She was leaving. How could she not have told him that she had to leave? Why was she leaving, anyway? He needed answers, but couldn't ask the right questions. If the woman wanted to tell him the reason, then she would. Till then, he wouldn't ask; his ego wouldn't let him.

He stood numbly as she signed out of the hotel and paid him for the room. He motioned for her to keep the money but she shook her head and made him take it. She even accepted his offer for a ride to the nearest airport. He was being so nice and she was being a bitch in return. She turned to him when they reached his car.

"Fabian," Sarah started, from which she didn't know how to continue.

"Sarah," Fabian said, his voice soft and leaned down to kiss her lightly on the lips before packing her luggage away. The kiss told her many things, most of which was that she didn't need to explain herself to him. In truth, she was quite angry that he hadn't wanted any answers. Did that mean he didn't care? She knew he did for he had called her 'honey' and 'love' more than a few times over the last few weeks.

Sarah was on the plane home before she knew it, Fabian having left her at the airport with one last, lingering kiss. She knew she shouldn't cry over him, but she couldn't help the tears that spilled out from her eyes and scalded her cheeks. Fabian. She would miss him terribly, but she couldn't do anything now. To go back to him might prove to be a mistake. For all she knew, he might have already taken another woman. A woman who had walked into the inn wearing a kinky sundress. He was only a man after all.

********

Fabian walked through the streets on Fifth Avenue, a strip of paper clutched in his hand. The wind was biting at his face mercilessly and he would have loved to be back at his inn right now, wine in hand. He, however, was on a mission.

It had been five months since he last saw her, his Sarah. It had taken him three months of acute sorrow to realize that she really was the one for him. He had tried to date other women, but whenever they smiled or laughed, he had thought of Sarah the way her eyes twinkled when she laughed. The emptiness that surrounded him at her departure still haunted him. But all that was going to end for he was nearing her doorstep.

He rapped on the door. Once, twice, three times. Hearing muffled noises behind the door, he wondered about the possibility of her having moved on, forgotten him only as a pleasant dalliance. What if she had found another? What if she didn't love him that way he-? The questions died in his throat as she opened the door, looking as beautiful as ever in a white nightgown.

Sarah was so shocked, she stood at the doorway staring at him for a minute before her eyes rolled back in her head and she fainted.

He caught her before she hit the floor, carrying her into the living room and placing her on the sofa. Worry for her safety overruled everything else and he scrambled to find some water to sprinkle over her head. She had never been the kind of woman to faint!

She came to after a few minutes and nearly fainted again when she saw Fabian staring at her, his brows crossed with concern. She reached out to trace the outline of his jaw, just to make sure that he was real and not a figment of her imagination.

"Are you all right? Do you need a doctor?" his voice cut through her like a knife. Fabian. He hadn't come for her in five months, so why now?

Sarah sat up in a hurry, efficiently hiding the bulge of her tummy behind the large, cotton nightgown.

"Why are you here?" she asked, her voice as hard as ice.

Fabian had expected it. He recalled that this was the woman who had turned him down flat the first time they'd met. He hadn't known her then, but he knew how to handle her now.

"Sarah," he said, kneeling in front of her. "Sarah, I know you're upset and you have the right to be. These last few months have been hell for me. It took me a while to figure out what I felt for you and another few to find out where you were. You didn't leave an address, you know," he frowned, then continued, "Anyway, I came down here, to you, to tell you that I need you, Sarah. I really do. Life without you is an empty void I'd rather not face. And..." he cleared his throat, "I love you, baby."

By the time he finished, Sarah was crying. God, she loved him so. She was sobbing so hard, she could not return his vow.

"Don't cry. Please, don't cry," he soothed. Reaching into his pocket, he withdrew a small box and handed it to her with trembling hands.

Sarah couldn't believe what was happening. Her life had changed in a few seconds. Fabian loved her. When she opened the small, velvet encrusted box, she found a small proof to his love.

Embedded in the soft material, was a small, golden ring with diamonds sprinkled over it.. It looked like a family heirloom and she cried even harder when he placed the ring on her finger.

She hadn't said a word to him and Fabian was worried. Her tears seemed to be endless and they were tearing at his heart. He didn't know if she was crying from joy or...

His thoughts were cut short when he noticed the prominent bulge of her stomach. Breath catching, he traced a trembling hand over her belly, looking into her eyes.

Sarah nodded. She was carrying his child. A boy, she already knew, who would look like his father.

Deeply shaken, Fabian surrendered both his heart and soul to the woman who was now the center of his universe.

Sarah laid her hand over his, and together, they marveled over the life they had created; created in the midst of love.

The End.

12