In the Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome home, Justine," I announced sarcastically.

"Mom! Who is that?" she immediately asked. I realized then at that moment that I probably should have told my daughter a little bit more than I had about my life while she was away at college. But I always hesitated to say anything about my love life since it was such an awkward subject for us to discuss, especially since she spent so much time with her father in New York.

Plus I was still a little embarrassed about how young Marcos was and what other people, especially my family and friends would think about it. Of course the fact that Marcos had being living in my house for the past month made the relationship something she should have known about, but she was supposed to be spending the summer in Europe, at least that is what I thought was her plan.

"That's Marcos...my boyfriend," I hesitatingly informed her.

"Your boyfriend? How old is he?" she blurted out.

"Yes, my boyfriend. I'm sorry sweetheart I know I should have told you, but I thought you supposed to be spending the summer in Europe. What happened?" I asked ignoring her second question and trying to switch subjects.

"Caroline couldn't go. Her parents were mad that she flunked a couple of classes. So, I decided I would come home to spend the summer with you. I didn't know..." she couldn't find the words to complete the sentence.

"Well, I'm glad you're home," I said genuinely as the tension dissipated in the room and I gave her a motherly hug, "I just wish you had told me so I could get things ready."

"And hide your hot young men," chimed in Lucy, unable to resist the temptation to make a joke. I had always distrusted, if not down right despised, Lucy, especially after Justine came home from a sleepover at her house with a hangover when they were just sixteen years old.

"Yeah who is he mom?" Justine asked her interest peaked once again. I told her and Lucy the whole story, while at least the PG version, until we were interrupted by Marcos, now fully dressed, and I properly introduced him to my daughter.

I was a little nervous about how Justine would take having Marcos living in our house. When we decided that he should move in it seemed to make perfect sense. He spent almost every night there with me anyways. Plus, it was even closer to the restaurant than his apartment and he wouldn't have to waste money on rent as he saved up to start culinary school in the fall.

But I failed to think about my daughter, primarily because I didn't expect her to do anything more than visit briefly while she was going to school at NYU. One of the reasons she had picked a school in New York was so she could spend more time with my ex-husband who had moved there from Los Angeles after our divorce. She was twelve at the time and his absence during her adolescence had really bothered her. Having her live across the country was tough on me, but I didn't hate her father so much that I wanted to deprive either of them of the chance to spend time together.

I was of course pleased to hear that she had missed me while she was gone, and even more pleased when she told me that she really didn't really care for her new stepmother as well. I couldn't blame her for not liking the whore since just mentioning her name during our divorce used to send me into a tizzy.

But after the initial period of awkwardness she and Marcos began to relax around each other. They didn't really spend too much time together, since I made Justine come to work at the firm four days out of the week and Marcos' work schedule kept him busy as well, but when we were able to actually sit down together to enjoy one of Marcos' well crafted meals it was always a pleasant and comfortable experience. Eventually Justine became used to the fact that her mother's boyfriend was only four years older than herself, or at least she stopped questioning me about it every time I talked to her about him.

Things, from my perspective at least, started to change to about a month into the summer. It was one of the few Saturday's that we were all home at the same time. Justine invited Lucy over to lay out by the pool with us. Lucy, for a lack of a better word, is a slut. Another reason why I was glad Justine left Los Angeles. I wasn't too tuned into the neighborhood gossip, but I knew the stories. There was even a rumor out there that she had slept with one of her teachers while in high school. In fact coming home late one night two years early I myself caught her basically dry humping her boyfriend on top of her car.

She always wore outrageously revealing outfits and on that Saturday her choice in bathing suits reflected that tendency. Her well developed chest was barely restrained by a tiny bikini top. And I knew she was a bad influence on Justine because Justine was wearing an itsy bitsy bikini as well. Normally this wouldn't have bothered me, especially when they were just sun tanning in my backyard, but with Marcos around I suddenly became acutely conscious about it, especially since my forty year old body was hardly as trim and well maintained as theirs.

Then sirens really started to go off inside my head when Marcos emerged from inside the house in his bathing suit, a speedo which revealed everything about him, and I mean everything. Marcos wasn't enormous, but he surely was impressive, a fact that was confirmed by the look on both Justine and Lucy's faces when he announced his arrival with, "Hello girls." I think Justine's jaw actually dropped when she first looked over. Her face turned bright red.

Lucy on the other hand couldn't take her eyes off of him. She was basically drooling as she admired his tanned and toned body. Suddenly, the body I loved looking at myself was the last thing I wanted parading around in my backyard in front of my nineteen year old daughter and her big breasted friend. But there was nothing I could do, at least not without embarrassing everybody in the process.

"I made you guys some lemonade," he innocently said as he placed the pitcher and glasses onto the patio table. "I'm going for a swim, do you want to join me Elizabeth?" he asked me oblivious to the effect he was having on my daughter and her young friend.

"I don't think so, not right now," I answered trying not to let any aggravation leak into my voice, just wanting him to leave as fast as possible. Marcos just shrugged off my response before diving into the pool.

After a couple of minutes Lucy suddenly stated, "I'm getting a little hot, Justine do you want to get into the pool?" She tried to ask slyly.

"Not right now," my daughter responded glaring at Lucy with a disapproving look as I peered at them from the side of my book.

Undeterred Lucy rose from her recliner and ventured over to the pool, sticking out her chest as she did so. "How's the water Marcos?" she casually asked as she posed at the edge with her hands on her hips.

"Its great," replied Marcos with his usual enthusiasm, which irritated me greatly at that moment. I didn't even bother to act like I was still reading. I placed down the book and slipped on my sunglasses so I could watch without being overly obvious.

Lucy took her time entering the pool, slowly making her way down the stairs at the shallow end. Even from over twenty feet away I could see her nipples harden inside her top as she slipped farther into the water. I caught Marcos inconspicuously glancing over to her as he swam around in the deep end, which also made my blood boil.

As Lucy waded out towards the deep end I could tell that Marcos was finally getting nervous. Much to my relief he decided to get out of the pool, although it did make it obvious that Lucy had an effect on him. Her eyes never left him as he walked over to me to pick up a towel.

I picked up my book as he walked over, forgetting that I still had my sunglasses on. "I'm going to take a shower before I go to work," he told me, giving me an inviting look as he did so.

"Okay, Honey," I answered back ignoring the hint, my mind still steaming about Lucy's wanton behavior.

After a couple of minutes I decided I couldn't stand being around my daughter's friend any longer so I ventured back inside and headed upstairs to try and make sure that Marcos knew that his choice in bathing suit attire would have to change.

He was in the shower by the time I entered our room. When I walked into the bathroom he excitedly said, "Sweetheart, I hoped you would come." I was mad, so his jovial tone only angered me more. Yet at the same time I didn't want to appear to be some jealous old hag, coming to reprimand my young lover for having the audacity to wear a bathing suit in front of my daughter and her slutty friend.

"Marcos," I began sternly as I slid open the shower door, "I want to..." but before I could get another word out I was confronted with his stiff cock pointing directly at me. It threw me completely off guard.

"Come in my love," he urged impatiently pulling me into the shower with my bathing suit still on.

"Marcos!" I exclaimed trying to remind myself that I was still mad at him. But he was incredulous to my protest shutting my mouth with fevered kisses. His hands roughly tugged down the straps of my bathing suit exposing my breasts. His mouth found my nipples as I gasped in delight, my anger quickly transforming into desire.

He forced me to turn around and with another brutish move pulled the bathing suit down my body. With his left arm smashed against my breast he squeezed me tight allowing his firm cock to rub against my lower back. The warm water rolled down my body as he planted wet kisses on my neck. I moaned at the caress of his hand now between my thighs. He stroked me gently, probing my increasingly wet pussy.

"Marcos, you bastard," I moaned, the last bit of my resentment melting away as my body gave into his demands. His only response was to turn me around and lay another maddening kiss on me. He had me now.

I stroked his warm cock, feeling the heat burning within it. Not even breaking our kiss he picked me up and pinned me against the cold tile. With the same animal instinct I wrapped my legs around him squeezing him close as he thrust into me. We fucked like wild rabbits, my ass pounding into the wall until both of us came his cock spurting warm cum deep inside me.

Still hazy in the afterglow we bathed each other slowly, enjoying the feel of both our hands on each others bodies. He kissed me tenderly and I hugged my soapy body against his, listening to the steady rhythm of his heart beating in his chest. With a finger he lifted up my chin and gazing into my eyes gingerly kissed me, sharing an emotion words couldn't express.

After we got out of the shower he told me that after work he planned on grabbing a couple of drinks with his friends. I had encouraged him to keep up relations with his friends, but I was still disappointed to learn that he wouldn't be home until late that night. But I couldn't be mad at him for following my advice, so flashing my best fake smile I told him that was fine.

Without him next to me my bed felt enormous and cold. I couldn't sleep, and I couldn't stop myself from watching the alarm clock; it was already one o'clock in the morning. I knew it would look pathetic to wait for him on the couch, but I couldn't resist, so I got out of bed and crept down the hallway to the stairs.

I saw that the light in Justine's room was still on when I walked by and I could hear her and Lucy's talking inside. Much to my chagrin Justine had decided to invite Lucy to spend the night. After her shenanigans this afternoon in the pool it took a lot of self control not to slap her across the face and throw her out of my house, but I didn't want the little bitch to know how strongly she had affected me, so I tried to remain courteous. Although she didn't make it easy with her phony, "Yes, Ms. Roberts," and "No, thank you, Ms. Roberts."

"Stop talking about him!" I heard Justine say in a hushed, but excited tone.

"Come on, why are you so afraid to talk about him?" answered Lucy.

"He's my mom's boyfriend," Justine answered back in an even lower voice. I froze in mid-step. I knew I shouldn't have, but there was no way I wasn't going to listen into the conversation after those words were uttered.

"So, he's like half your mom's age. It can't be serious between them. She is just using him for sex and he's using her for money," calmly summarized Lucy. My head almost burst after listening to that accusation.

"That's not what its like. He isn't a gigolo. He's a nice guy. And my mom doesn't even give him any money," Justine defended me.

"But she lets him live in her nice house, feeds him, and I'm sure she is the one that pays for everything when they go out," Lucy responded reminding me why I was so hesitant to tell anyone about my relationship with Marcos.

"He's saving money for school," fired back Justine.

"Whatever you say, I don't really care. I think it is great that your mom found a young hot stud. I mean tell me you weren't blown away when he came outside today in that tiny little speedo. I wish my mom had a gorgeous guy like that around my house."

"Why?" my daughter innocently asked.

"Why? So he could give me a little bit of what he's giving your mom. You remember when we walked in that first day. Your mom was practically screaming. And you told me yourself that you can hear them going at all the time," I was mortified to learn that we were so loud enough for my daughter to hear. "He's a young guy, you know your mom can't keep up with him."

"My mom's not old and she's in good shape," Justine awkwardly defended me.

"He's still only twenty-three years old. We both know what young guys like that are like," as much as I hate to admit it Lucy was expressing exactly the doubts that I had in my mind. "And he is around the house all the time when your mom is working late. I bet he would give you a little taste if you asked him," laughed Lucy.

"Lucy!" Justine let out loudly before catching herself and continuing in a low tone, "Don't even say that. I would never do that."

"Why not?"

"He's my mom's boyfriend."

"So, it isn't like they are going to get married. And tell me you haven't checked him out. I mean you saw him today. He must be huge."

"Lucy!"

"Tell me you didn't notice."

"Well of course I noticed. I mean how could I not?"

"See, don't you want to see what all the screaming is all about. I bet he's amazing in bed," continued Lucy, I had an overwhelming urge to break into the room and stop it from going any farther, but I stayed behind the door frozen.

"I don't want to talk about that."

"Come on, Justine," Lucy egged her on, "I know you must have fantasized about him."

"I'm not talking about it."

"Justine, remember the pact."

"We made that when we were like fourteen years old."

"So, we promised to tell each everything about sex."

"That was five years ago."

"And I've told you the truth ever since."

"I think you would have told me without a pact."

"Justine, come on, have you thought about having sex with Marcos?" I realized that my hands were starting to sweat as I was on edge anticipating my daughter's response.

"Okay, yes I have. He's around here all the time. And he is just so hot, and that accent, and the way he cooks, and..." my daughter started to gush, killing me inside.

"Justine!" Lucy mocked surprise, "You have a crush on him don't you?"

"Just a little one," admitted Justine.

"Then why don't you make a move on him."

"Lucy, stop. He's my mom's boyfriend I would never do anything like that," Justine responded, but it was of little comfort after what she had just admitted.

"What if I did?" suddenly let out Lucy causing my heart to almost burst from my chest.

"Don't even joke about that. What you did today was bad enough."

"I was just playing around. How about I just give him a blow job, would that be alright?" she said in a playful manner, which did nothing to ease my anger.

"Lucy, stop!" Justine chided her and I could hear the sound of a pillow hitting Lucy.

"Okay, I'm just joking. But tell me what would you do if you did get a chance? If he wasn't dating your mom?"

"No," my daughter quickly said.

"Come on, just for fun."

"Well...Just for fun."

"Just for fun," repeated Lucy.

"I'd take him for a walk on the beach at night."

"Sounds good, keep going," encouraged Lucy.

"And when we were away from everyone else I would have him strip in front of me. Then I would have him take off all my clothes piece by piece."

"I'm starting to get wet," joked Lucy causing both girls to giggle. "Then I would go down on him. Just enough to get him excited before we jumped into the water together. We would get in the water together and he would hold me in those strong arms. Then I would have him fuck me on the beach," I was shocked to hear these words come out of my little girl's mouth. It was killing me almost as much as hearing her fantasize about Marcos.

"What position?"

"Me on top so I could look down at his beautiful eyes while we did it..." Suddenly I heard the door being opened downstairs and realized that Marcos was coming in. Without making a sound I ran back to my room, my heart racing from what I just heard.

I tried to slow my breathing so to appear asleep, but I barely had time to catch my breath. Marcos came into the room smelling like cigarette smoke and wine. He got undressed quietly before cautiously slipping into bed. He wrapped an arm around me and kissed me on the forehead, I turned my head toward him to let him know that I was awake.

"I am sorry, Sweetheart, did I wake you up?" he asked apologetically, "You're sweating sweetheart, did you have a bad dream?"

"No, I'm fine. How was your night?" I asked trying to sound like I just woke up.

"It was good. I missed you," he added sweetly.

"I missed you too," I answered hoping he didn't realize just how much I meant it. He started to kiss my neck like he usually did when he came home late looking for sex. "Not tonight, sweetie." I stopped his kisses.

"Not feeling good?" he asked with concern in his voice.

"I'm just tired," I answered back.

"Okay, I understand," he answered cheerfully, kissing me on the check before rolling back to his side of the bed.

Suddenly Lucy's words popped up inside my head, "He's a young guy, you know your mom can't keep up with him," and I jolted up in bed.

"Is everything alright?" asked Marcos.

"Yes, I'm fine," I answered rolling over onto his firm chest and running my fingers through the thin patch of curly hair on his chest. He hugged me close and I started to kiss his chest and neck. My kisses trailed down his body as I slid down. His body was so warm. With him lying comfortably back I pulled down his underwear and exposed his engorging cock. Not wasting anytime I took him inside my mouth feeling him grow as I sucked the head of his cock.

I stroked him to full length before slipping him out of my mouth. He smiled as I straddled him and inserted his sex into my pussy, grinding slowly against his body. I rythmatically moved my hips closing my eyes to focus on the sensation of his cock rubbing inside of me.

Unfortunately another image popped inside my head, my daughter doing the exact same thing to him. Suddenly, I realized that I was playing out her fantasy. Disgusted by the thought I stopped moving. Marcos misunderstood my mortification for a desire to reverse positions so he rolled us over so that he was on top of me. I shut my eyes as he pumped his cock inside of me until he came with a powerful groan.

As if just realizing that I had stopped moving he asked me what was wrong. I said nothing and rolled over away from him no doubt leaving him puzzled. He tried to get me to say something more, but I just shut my eyes and pretended to go to sleep. Only slightly frustrated he rolled over. In less than two minutes I could hear his breathing begin its natural sleep mode. I on the other hand couldn't sleep. Tears trickled down my cheek as I thought about my daughter, about Marcos, and about how pathetic I felt.