In The Mood For Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I expected, they had a large bowl that looked a lot like it held salad, some plates and another bottle of wine. They had plastic wine glasses. Wine glasses at a camp fire is pretty deluxe thinking. I like that.

Both were wearing loose sweatshirt tops against the cool evening, and Alicia's faded and paint daubed jeans contrasted with Roz's pants.

I said, "Roz, those pants of yours look exactly like loose grey pajama bottoms with pink bunnies all over them."

She laughed, "That's what they are; my long jeans are too tight for easy sitting on the ground. I'll know better next time."

I pointed to the flotation cushions, "Grab some seats." I had a large blanket folded several times behind me to make the rock that supported me more comfortable.

I cut the potatoes longwise right through the foil and dished an equitable amount of Boeuf Marchand de Vin, camp style onto each plate.

"Eat slowly, it will seem like more," I advised.

And thus we enjoyed a convivial meal. We chatted about art, and I tried to get the girls to confess what the other H was for. No dice. I piled hardwood on the coals to give a better light as the sun disappeared. The wine level sank along with the sun.

Alicia said, "I am going to turn in early. I was up at five AM today to make this trip and I'm bushed."

As Allie disappeared over the rise, I reached sideways and dragged Roz's cushion closer to me, "Come sit beside me and lean on this rock so we can talk."

I handed her a long stick, "You can poke the fire."

She settled beside me and poked industriously for a bit as I put my arm around her shoulder.

She said, "Are you going to put me in a mood?"

She felt a bit tense.

I squeezed her shoulder lightly, "Yup. But you seem a bit tense. Maybe I should rub your neck and ease that tension."

She whispered, "That would be nice."

I told her, "Stand up a bit."

When she rose, I took the cushion and placed it between my spread knees.

"OK, sit back down and lean forward. Face away from me."

She stepped over my leg and lowered herself to the cushion as I held her hand for balance. The fire made her pajamas translucent for a moment and I could have sworn they were all that she was wearing down there.

"Slide back to me and put your arms on my knees."

She backed her warm ass right to me and leant forward a bit as I began to rub the muscles of her neck. She was slim but not quite bony as I worked her muscles. They were a bit tense, but soon she sighed, "Yess, that's it. Ummm."

I was looking for the little knots of muscle and pressing them gently flat. As she relaxed I began smoothing my hands over her back and up to the nape of her neck. Her rib cage was slim front to back and my hands wrapped around at the sides almost to her breasts as I rubbed.

"Are you cold?" I asked.

"Mmmm."

I leaned forward and took out the blanket behind me, shaking it out before draping it over her, tenting her under it up to her neck. She turned partly to me as I did that, so I kissed her on the mouth.

It was a gentle kiss, and she returned it sweetly. As the blanket tent settled over her she settled farther back against my chest.

I wrapped my arms around her front and hugged her back against me, letting my forearms rise under her breasts, lifting them a bit.

"Oh."

I murmured to her ear, "Should I stop?"

I kissed the nape of her neck.

"No, not yet." She giggled a tiny giggle. "I'm nervous. Please be gentle. Keep the mood."

I kissed the other side of her neck and let my hands slide slowly down to her waist. She tensed, but all I did was kiss her neck again, a tiny little lip nibble.

I raised my hands and ran my fingers under her hair to the crown of her head. She tipped her head forward, so I did it again, lightly massaging her scalp as I breathed on the sides of her neck. I began rubbing her neck and upper back again. She leaned forward as I started working from lower and lower on her back.

Finally I slid my fingers under the sweatshirt and ran my palms up the length of her back. I felt the back hooks of her bra band. On my third trip up, I paused to unhook her bra. She tensed as I fumbled a bit with the hooks but made no objection. She leaned a bit farther forward, so I ran my palms around her ribs and slipped them under the bra to cup her breasts.

"Oh my." She said.

She leaned a bit more forward and let me hold them, feeling the warmth and weight of her.

I pulled her back to my chest and murmured in her ear. "Does it feel good? Should I stop now?"

She just sighed.

I palmed her nipples and felt them rise against my palms. As they rose I plucked them forward, pulling them taut with my fingers.

She hissed a slow intake, "Do that again."

I pulled her nipples harder and twisted them.

"Oooh. Yes, like that."

I licked her ear. "You like a firm hand on your breasts, don't you?"

I rubbed both nipples over my index finger with my thumbs, pressing the swollen rubbery hardness against my bony fingers. She sighed.

I mashed the nipples to her rib cage pressing the points deep into her breasts and ran them in circles.

"Do you want me to squeeze them; do you want me to milk you?"

She said nothing, but leant forward so her breasts could hang free and placed her hands on my knees as I lifted her breasts again.

Using each hand I gripped each soft yielding length and squeezed to the tips, massaging the breast tissue rhythmically. I moved each one in little circles as I squeezed from her chest to the tips. I could feel the aureoles getting bumpy and the nipples were long and hard. She began deep breathing to the rhythm of my hands, almost panting.

I whispered do her, "This is imprinting you. Do you like being my little moo cow?"

She groaned and nodded her head as I milked her.

"Are you getting wet somewhere too?"

She nodded again.

I hugged her tight to me and let my risen cock press in to the back.

"Open your knees, I have to feel."

She tensed a tiny bit then relaxed her knees outward.

I whispered, "You know I am going to touch you, but you can still stop me any time."

She nodded and whispered "Yes, I know."

I squeezed her nipples hard once more then slid my palm deep between her wide open legs, cupping her mound over the PJs and curving under to her wet centre. Her PJs were wet wet wet. I exhaled on to the nape of her neck.

She closed her knees, trapping my hand. I left it there, letting her feel me, not moving or probing, just feeling her damp readiness.

She whispered, "I feel so gross, this must smell bad. What if Allie comes over?"

I murmured to her ear, "Allie probably knows what we are doing. And besides I love the scent of a woman. Oh, and I love you. I don't have any condoms."

She sighed, "Oh. I love you too. I don't want any condoms."

"Here is a couple bits of wood, just rise up a bit and lean over, put it on the fire for me."

Roz was standing wide legged over my lap and leaning forward from tossing the wood on the fire when I told her to touch my ankles.

I held her arms as I leaned up to press my nose deep into her crotch, inhaling her scent; I blew it right back into the damp fabric. When I pulled her back down she squirmed around to face me.

"Was that gross? My smell?"

"No that was the real you. I love the scent of a woman's excitement. Your excitement. Something I made you feel."

I kissed her.

This time she kissed back, hot and deep as I put my hand deep under her damp crotch. Reaching in and down between her thighs I slid my hand under the PJs feeling, dividing her jungle. I whispered in her ear again, "Close your eyes. I am going to take these off you and explore that damp part of you, my little moo cow."

She giggled. "Moo," she whispered.

I rolled her on to her back under the blanket and slid my hand back under the pants. I waited until she spread herself slightly before dipping down to the wet. She put her arm over her eyes as I slid the back band under and away from her, slipping the pants up her legs and putting them aside.

I spread her knees wide, lifting her ass from the blanket before applying my face to her jungle. I licked her from bottom to top, spreading the lips. She was wet, the inner lips rigid already and her tiny opening received my tongue as she gasped into her arm.

I let her relax down, cradling her bottom in my arms as I licked her out.

She began breathing heavily after a long delicious rooting and flicking in her groove. She whispered, 'Please, now. Fill me."

I raised myself over her and tightened her legs up against her chest, placing my cock head in her groove. "Do you want me to enter you?"

I slid its length back and forth in the groove.

She nodded, eyes screwed shut.

I took her in my arms and rolled us over, placing her on top. I put my cock again in the groove and slid her up to make contact with her opening.

"You do it. You will know how hard to push. Go slow. Be easy. Take lots of time."

I placed my hands on the back of her ass and spread her thighs a bit as she looked down between us. She experimented a bit with the angle and slowly pressed herself to my cock.

Her hot interior slipped over me a small amount and she stopped. She waited a long moment balancing her cunt on my rod. She urged herself down another inch, panting. I caressed her back as she felt the size and breadth of a cock inside her for the first time.

"Oooh." She whispered.

She closed her eyes and with an arch of her back for the angle slid herself all the way down my shaft. Her mound bumped against mine. She rested there several moments.

I asked into her ear, "Do you want me to start fucking you?"

She nodded, biting her lip. Her breasts hung loose, long taut nipples touching my chest as she straddled my hips.

I wrapped my arms around the small of her back and began a slow rocking of my hips, letting my cock slide back and forth in her channel.

It wasn't long before she took up the rhythm and was fucking me back as hard as I thrust up into her. Her ass cheeks tensed as I thrust up for my final time and I came right inside her.

She collapsed on top of me. After several moments, she raised her head and kissed me.

She whispered, "Now that you have ruined me by putting me in the mood, practically raping me and maybe even making me pregnant, you are going to have to marry me."

"What?"

She snickered, "You heard me. I spotted you staring at my tits two year ago. I hired Bill to make the introductions, Hank the Hunk. You staring at them so secretly made me hot." She chuckled in a possessive way and squeezed me tight. "I like guys with manners. They put me in the mood."

All of which brings us back to now.

Our five year old, being safely in bed, Roz came into the living room with a couple of small logs. She was wearing grey pajama shorts with little pink bunnies all over them. Her breasts were loose under the top, nipples stiff against the thin cotton. The cute little wide legged shorts were tight to her slit.

She placed the logs on the coals.

She said "I am feeling moody."

She walked back to me with a sexy grin on her face.

Turning and spreading her legs wide, she pressed her crotch right up to my nose.

She was already damp.

She rose on tiptoe, rubbing herself on my nose.

"Moo." She said.

12