In the Moonlight

Story Info
His shares his first time with Jen.
1.8k words
3.88
40.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a night like many others. Early in September, (spring for those not in Australia) the evenings were getting warmer, but definitely not hot. There was almost no breeze, a few wispy clouds, and not a lot of moonlight.

Why am I talking about the weather conditions? Well, the tale I'm about to relate occurred outdoors; in a public reserve to be precise.

Jen and I had been going out together for a month or so, she 18 and me 19. She was my first steady girlfriend, and as cute as a button, with wavy black shoulder length hair, a perfect handful up top and an athletic body. Some would even say a perfect example that "Good things come in small packages" as she was only 4 foot 11½ inches tall, over a foot shorter than me.

We saw each other most days and used to go out a few times a week, usually for a few drinks, her favourite being Tia Maria and milk, whilst I was partial to Scotch and Coke. One night, we'd met in the city for a few drinks and a couple of games of pool at her local watering hole. Unusually for those days, she was pretty good at stick and regularly beat the guys - or maybe they just liked to watch her bend over the table, and fantasize.

When it was time to leave we jumped in the car and drove towards her place, both of us wearing a pretty good buzz. Whilst there were a few local "make-out" spots within a couple of miles of her place with varying levels of "privacy", we decided to stop at a local park about 350 yards from her place. We were both feeling pretty horny as some touching over clothing had occurred on the way. For some reason we decided to grab a blanket and get out of the car. We settled in about the darkest spot in the park. Just so you know, this park was open on three sides with a few trees growing in one corner and down one side. It wasn't really a perfect or isolated enough spot for what was to happen. Maybe that made it better.

Anyway, we settled down on the blanket and let our fingers do the walking, our tongues duelling madly, but purposefully, with our passion rising. By the way, I should also tell you that we'd only reached the heavy petting stage (2nd base), and hadn't been totally naked in front of each other yet; not that you would have realised that if you'd seen us.

I took a break from kissing her lips, and gently progressed to other areas - her cheeks, her cute little ear lobes, the sensuous curve of her neck - applying tiny kisses to all those erogenous zones, ensuring Jen was getting wetter and wetter. Personally, I became the "man of steel".

We'd take a quick look-see if we thought we heard anyone walking nearby or the sounds of a car stopping. Luckily, no one came too close. An insomniac out for a late night stroll with his overweight Labrador passing about 25 yards away was the closest to an unwanted interruption.

Anyway, as I mentioned before, her chest was fantastic, her orbs being just the right size for her frame, with the softness that comes with youth and having the noticeable responsiveness provided by my manual stimulation through her clothes. Luckily, Jen always wore dresses made from stretchy T-shirt material, which meant access didn't require removal, just sliding the offending garment out of the way. I made my way down her neck, regularly diverting my mouth back to her lips whilst her hands alternated between caressing my chest and massaging my manhood through my slacks. I kissed down her neck and provided plenty of attention to the hollow at the base of the throat, especially as I could tell my efforts were being rewarded by her movements against me on the blanket.

Edging the front of her dress to one side, I exposed one cup of her bra and started awakening her nipple through the material of her bra. After a couple of minutes I got stopped. I thought she must have heard someone coming. I was about to voice my surprise at this halt in the proceedings when I witnessed one of the marvels of women's clothing - and something most men find incredibly sexy - the removal of the bra whilst leaving the outer clothes on. She placed in on the blanket next to us and I was now provided with nearly unfettered access to the 32B globes of my dreams. I once again began my worship, holding the dress back and teasing each breast with my tongue until the nipples had become hard little nubs just begging to be sucked, kissed and generally adored. Her dark tan areolas were about 1½ inches across with nipples in perfect proportion, and rising a bit over a ¼ inch when excited. The perfection of her breasts meant the removal of the bra did nothing to detract from the beauty presented to me.

I kissed and licked slowly to ensure one of her incredibly sensitive breasts was standing firm before moving my ministrations to the other - and back again. I think I was enjoying it as much as Jen. I'd wet the firm nipples with my saliva and then blow on them, causing little shivers of both cold and excitement to ripple through Jen's body right to her core.

We'd now progressed from our half-sitting position to both fully reclining on the blanket with me half on top. I began to stroke her leg sensuously through the material of her dress - slowly raising the hem on one side until I saw a glimpse of white panty. I'd had to push her away from my manhood telling her that I was about to make a mess if she didn't give me a chance to compose myself.

I was now able to concentrate on her and have her concentrate on her as well, experiencing the pleasure I was trying to provide without the need to immediately reciprocate. I began to caress her other leg, starting about knee level and making little circles of her dress as I inched it ever upwards. After a few minutes, I had both legs uncovered and her panties clearly visible. I tentatively rubbed my hand backwards and forwards across the top of her panties and the bottom of her belly - all the while still kissing her face, neck and top of her chest. I was rewarded with a whispered "please" which I accepted as an invitation to move my hand downwards. Once again, slow and steady was my aim. All the while Jen's level of excitement was increasing as her hips would slowly rise to meet my hand and push against it. I slid my hand down between her legs, still outside her panties, which were becoming increasingly damp the more she humped my hand. The cooling night made me more than aware of the heat from her arousal.

I lifted one edge of the white material and gently ran my finger along the slick edges of her puffy outer lips. Jen responded with a breathy "Mmmmmm yes," which I took to be approval of my actions, so I gently lifted the elastic a little more and ran two fingers back and forth along the same damp path. More vocal approval ensued, so I removed my fingers from the side of her panties and gradually started sliding my hand down inside the waistband and luxuriating in the pleasures I discovered. I felt the coarse dampness of her untrimmed pubic hair and smelt the aroma of her excitement as I moved my hand slowly back down to where it had been just a minute before. I was able to rub three fingers over her sex, one on either side of the outer lips and one in the middle of the wetness.

She continued to grind her pelvis against my hand and my wrist began to feel the effects of the unnatural angles I was using. I managed to insert the middle finger into her soft wet folds and wiggle it around a little. Her eyes opened even wider for just a second as she eased into the enjoyment of this new sensation. Seeming to sense my inability to vary my actions much, Jen made a decision, moved my hand out of the way, lifted her hips and started to slide her panties down her legs. As she reached her knees, our eyes met and I received that tiny glance suggesting I take over the task. I placed my fingers gently inside the waistband and slid them, ever so slowly, over her ankles and feet, to be placed next to the discarded bra. I just stared at her offering, a little awed, but excited beyond words.

This was a big move for both of us and elevated us to that next stage of our relationship. I placed my hand back on the gentle swell of her sexy stomach ready to move my hand back towards the wet zone, but my progress was stopped by Jen undoing my belt and my trousers. She then pushed them halfway down my legs, slid her body further underneath me, grasped my rock hard member with her fingers, rubbed the head up and down her slick wetness and then began to feed me into her warm space.

Once my seven and a half inches was all the way in we both stopped. Groin to groin, pelvis to pelvis, skin to skin, the sensation was absolutely incredible for both of us, but I knew I wouldn't last long. Looking deep into each other's eyes, Jen slowly pushed my hips back a little and then pulled them back towards her, providing me the information on what she wanted me to do, and how deep to go. I really admired her at that moment as many women expect their partner to know exactly what they like from the outset - and it's just not true, is it?

Now in sync, we thrust against each other enjoying these new feelings, my nearly blue balls slapping against her wetness. We were just reaching the stage where if someone had come along, we would have been busted big time, with both of us getting closer and closer to that point of no return. As I expected, a couple of dozen strokes and my orgasm flooded over me, and flooded Jen, who experienced her shuddering release at the same time. We held on to each other as we allowed the extreme sensitivity of our parts to subside.

To this day, I don't believe I've ever come so hard or for so long. Was it the risk of being caught outdoors? Who knows? It certainly signalled the beginning of a beautiful and rewarding love life, with lots more adventures both indoors and out.