In the Name of Nude Day, a Big Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her eyes covered with cum, Julie looked up at without recognizing him.

"I'll suck and fuck you, if you help me find my Rob," she said to her own father, not realizing that he was her Dad.

"Julie, it's me. You're Dad. I'm with Rob's father."

Both men leered at Julie's naked body, as if she was the only naked woman there.

"I'll fuck and suck the both of you, if you help me find my Rob," she said dazed and disoriented.

"Okay," said her father. "I'll help you find, Rob," he said sticking his cock in his daughter's mouth.

"Okay," said Rob's father. "I'll help you find, Rob," he said bending her over and fucking her like a dog.

Then, both men switch, with Julie's Dad fucking his daughter and Julie blowing her future father-in-law.

"Oh, Daddy," she groaned, while fucking her father. "I love you, Daddy."

Rob wasn't fairing much better either. As if he was a Chippendale shipwrecked on an deserted island of sexually frustrated women, from Sue Ellen, the big bloomer girl, to Mary Beth, the town slut, to Miss Anderson, the town drunk, to Mrs. Morrison, the town cougar, every woman in town, whether married or single, including Mrs. Jennings had their wicked way with Rob by either having him fuck them or by sitting on his face and not allowing him to move, unless and until he licked their pussies to orgasmic pleasure.

"Fuck me, Rob," said Sue Ellen, the big bloomer girl, as she mounted him and filled her pussy with his erect cock.

"I want to do everything to you, Rob," said Mary Beth, the town slut, attacking his body, in the way so many men have manhandled her and were now attacking Julie.

"I want to blow you, Rob," said Miss Anderson, the town drunk. "Cum in my mouth, Rob. I want to swallow you," she said sucking him, while stroking him, until he exploded all that he had to give in her mouth.

"There you are," said Mrs. Jennings from the hardware store. She pushed Rob to the ground and pinning him down by sitting on his shoulders, she stuck her pussy in his face. "Eat me! Lick me," she said pulling his head up by his hair. "Fuck my hole with your fingers. Make me cum." She wouldn't let him go, until he sexually satisfied her with his mouth, tongue, and fingers.

"Purrrfect," said Mrs. Morrison the town cougar. "Having sex with someone so young makes me feel young, too."

Finally safe from harm, Rob's mother and future mother-in-law found Rob standing alone and dazed.

"There's Rob. Let's get him. I always wanted to have sex with my son," said Rob's mother.

"And I always wanted to have sex with your son, too, my future son-in-law," said Julie's mother.

Forcing Rob to lick their pussies, while Rob licked his mother's pussy, Julie's mother sucked his cock. Then they switched with Rob's mother sucking his cock and Julie's mother forcing Rob to eat her cunt. Not letting go of him, until they were done with him, Rob's mother mounted her son and fucked him. Then, it was Julie's mother's turn to have sex with Rob.

"Oh, mother," he moaned. "I love you, Mommy."

Finally, with everyone exhausted and sexually satisfied, when the Nude Day orgy was just about over, Julie forcibly struggled to separate herself from the huge mass of leftover men. When the horny women in the crowd found other men to fuck and lick them, Rob escaped and made his way to Julie, too.

"Rob!"

"Julie!"

Then, when they saw one another from the distance, just as they were about to embrace, running towards one another, as if in a remake of an Irish Spring, soap commercial of old, and as if Rob was the sailor kissing the nurse in Times Square on V-J Day, a multitude of cameras flashed all at the same time to capture their photos for eternity.

After looking for her throughout the whole event and finally finding her, saddened that she was so violated and no longer innocent, with true love conquering all, he was just glad that she was alive. Finally, after Julie had fucked and sucked so many men and after Rob had fucked and licked so many women, while so many men licked her and so many women sucked him, he was ready to have sex with Julie. He mounted Julie and nearly falling asleep, while on her, they reluctantly humped one another without any emotion and feeling.

Disgusted and disgraced, they slowly made their way back to their car. With Rob awash in pussy juices and Julie dripping with cum from her hair to in between her toes, they were a sorry, albeit sexy sight to behold. No longer virgins abstaining from sex, named the King and the Queen of the Nude Day Guinness World Record Orgy, Julie and Rob were estimated to having had some type of sexual contact with more than a thousand people a piece.

"King Rob and Queen Julie of the Guinness World Record Nude Day orgy embraced and kissed, after having had sex with hundreds of people each," reported the newswires, newspapers, and televised announcements of the Nude Day Guinness Book of World Records being broken for the most people having sex at the same time.

Hugely and singlehandedly responsible for helping to break the world's biggest orgy record, Julie and Rob were spotlighted as the most sensual and sexual couple in the world. Every newspaper from Boston to Bangladesh carried their naked photo embracing and kissing. They were famous and along with fame came fortune. Making the talk show rounds from Leno to O'Brien to Letterman to Ellen, they made personal appearances on every news magazine show, while naked, of course. A hot commodity, the offers poured in so fast that they needed to hire a secretary, a press agent, and a talent agent. With a book deal and a movie deal in the works, forget about going to Africa as missionaries, never being poor again, they bought a big house in Santa Barbara, where Kevin Costner and Oprah lives.

Unfortunately, after going through the motions of the wedding ceremony, ala Kim Kardashian, their marriage only lasted a few weeks. After having sex with so many people, Julie and Rob couldn't commit to just one person. Now they needed an army of men and a crowd of women to satisfy their every sexual want and desire. Realizing their pickings for lovers were slim, at best, they jointly operated a whorehouse in Las Vegas. Hiring a staff of male and female sexy and sexual entertainers, Rob took care of the woman and Julie took care of the men. Now with a story to tell their grandchildren, should they ever get married again and have children of their own, they'll never look at Nude Day the same way ever again.

THE END

This is an Nude Day contest story. Please vote, comment, and add me and my story to your list of favored authors and favored story. Thank you for reading, voting, and/or commenting on my story.