In the Name of the Father... Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Yet, Jules' and Tyrone's story doesn't start with Linda and Emma. Oh no. Their story starts with the two nuns, the horrible crime that shocked the country and sealed their fate. With not a shred of remorse but with plenty of fingerprint and DNA evidence to arrest and convict them, Jules and Tyrone took advantage of an opportunity that presented itself when they happened upon a couple of cloistered nuns of the Holy Order of Saints, Sister Mary Elizabeth and Sister Kathleen, from the convent of Sisters in Absolute Denial.

"Lord have mercy on their souls. Amen."

If they weren't such dumb criminals, too stupid to even think of doing that, they would have cleansed the evidence from the crime scene but they didn't. Perhaps if they had the time, but the police were already at the scene of the crime and breaking down the door before they could even get dressed. Thumbing their noses at the laws, reckless in their abandon to do whatever they wanted to do, what were they thinking to be so boldly stupid that they wouldn't be caught and prosecuted for their crimes?

Did they think that because they were nuns, women of God, that they wouldn't press charges? Even if the good Sisters didn't press charges, the state would. Besides needing to save their reputations by throwing them both beneath the bus, the nuns had more to lose than did Jules and Tyrone. In the way that Jules and Tyrone wanted a last hurrah before being locked away in prison, the two Sisters wanted a last hurrah before being locked away in a convent. Their lust for the men could never be made public that these two nuns wanted to have sex with these two men just as much as the men wanted to have sex with them. In favor of Sister Mary Elizabeth and Sister Katherine, no one would believe Jules and Tyrone over them that the sex was consensual.

Just because their lawyer got them out of sticky situations and slam dunk cases before by violations of their Miranda rights and other civil liberty rights issues, who were they to think that they were above the law? These two women weren't just any women. Oh no. Members of their community who worked at the Catholic school and visited the infirmed in hospitals, they were innocent nuns. Nuns God damn it. Nuns. They were nuns.

How dare they spit in the face of God by having sex with two of his wives? It was a slam dunk case for the prosecutor. The jury deliberated shorter than it took the two men to strip the nuns naked and rape the Sisters of the Holy Order of Saints from the convent of Sisters in Absolute Denial. Yet, still free to commit their crimes, the future of Jules and Tyrone would soon be determined by a judge's decree and court order nailed shut with the bang of his gavel.

* * * * *

"Let us pray. In the name of the Father..."

So sweet and so good that butter would melt in their mouths. They were two young, innocent nuns attired in habits as if they were actresses from the remake of The Bells of St. Mary with Ingrid Bergman and Bing Crosby. More concerned with how they are on the inside, with most nuns not caring what they looked on the outside, still shaving their legs and wearing clear lip gloss, these two women still had their feminine, sexual appeal. Instead of just sitting and eating their lives away, as do most nuns do who don't need to attract a man, they were still young enough to have their shapely figures. If anyone was sexually attracted to nuns, these were two nuns that would attract men to do bad things, very bad things, and that's exactly what Jules and Tyrone did to Sisters Mary Elizabeth and Katherine.

"Is there no God? If God can't even protect them," he said turning to look at the Sisters sitting in court. "Then I dare say that there is no God," said the district attorney in his opening statement.

"Objection, your Honor," said Tyrone and Jules' attorney, Mr. Raymond E. Jones of Jones Criminal Defense Attorney at Law. "We are unable to prove or disprove the existence of God and to call upon him to—"

"Objection overruled. Sit down counselor," said the Judge giving him a stern look before banging his gavel. "Proceed please," he said giving the DA a smile before giving the defense attorney another harsh look.

"Oh those two, poor religious women, icons of our community, to have crossed the paths of Jules and Tyrone was something that never should have happened to our wives, our daughters, our mothers, our sisters, and to our nuns," said the DA looking from one juror to look at the other. "These two men were not charmed by religion or respectful of position but were tempted by the Devil to have forced sex with the female religious symbol of what we all deem as everything pure, innocent, and holy. How dare they use, sexually abuse, and deflower these poor Sisters of the Catholic Church? They are the ones who sealed their damnation forever," said the DA pointing to the two men in open court.

"Objection, your Honor," said attorney for the defense, Raymond E. Jones. "Just as we are unable to prove or disprove the existence of God, we cannot prove or disprove the existence of the Devil."

"Objection overruled. Sit down counselor. If this is your plan to upset my courtroom, I'll hold you in contempt," said the Judge pointing his gavel before banging his gavel. "Proceed please," he said giving the DA a smile before giving the defense attorney another harsh look.

"Neither here nor there in their abhorrent passionate desire to rape anyone, we don't know what went through their minds at the time of the crime. Yet, in trying to understand their motivation and judging by the crime, ridiculous to fathom, perhaps understanding men driven by their sexual lust more if the nuns looked better and dressed more provocatively while wearing something shorter and lower cut, I'd more understand their violent need. Yet covered from head to toe, with no skin showing except for what's on their faces and hands, they wore black habits," said the District Attorney when addressing the jury in his opening remarks.

"Objection your Honor," said Attorney Jones.

"Objection overruled," said the judge not even allowing the attorney to speak.

"Tell me this," said the DA. "What's sexy about a nun in a habit?" He looked to the nuns sitting there in their habits before he looked from one juror to another. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing."

"I object your Honor," said the attorney for the defense.

"Object to what?" The judge gave him a foul look. "Are you objecting the DA's opening remarks? Sorry but you know better than to object to that."

"Your Honor, we are all men with weaknesses."

"Get to the point counselor," said the judge with impatience.

"There are some men who are sexually attracted to nuns, a nun fetish and a nun sexual addiction, if you will. Being that I'm not a trained professional in psychology or psychiatry, but I plan on having one testify in my client's defense to their sexual conditions, erotic fantasies, and personal peccadilloes. Just as I object to the DA's remarks on the matter, I object to the nuns sitting here attired in costume," said the attorney pointing to the nuns and objecting to them wearing their habits.

"Costume? How dare you? Should the Sisters sit there in their underwear?"

"Perhaps they could wear a coat, your Honor," said the defense attorney making those in the court laugh.

"Objection overruled. Sit down counselor," said the judge not even allowing him to answer his rhetorical question. "Proceed please," said the judge to the DA.

"Perhaps, if the nuns had their hair and makeup done, a nun makeover, certainly they'd look beautiful enough for a man to want to have sex with them but not to rape them. How dare they sexually violate them in that way?"

"Objection your Honor," said Attorney Jones.

"Overruled," said the judge.

Looking at them with respect and adulation, the DA turned to point to the nuns sitting there in open court.

"Yet more important than the sexual appeal of their hidden shapely bodies when sans of makeup that concealed and downplayed their good looks, pledged to God, they were nuns for Christ sakes." He paused in his opening statement to take the time to look at each and every juror. "Nonetheless, being that they were nuns, Sisters of the Holy Order of Saints and from the convent of Sisters in Absolute Denial, they didn't deserve the fate that befell them."

To be continued...

12