In the Name of the Father... Ch. 03

Story Info
Jules & Tyrone have their way with Sisters Mary & Katherine.
7.2k words
67.5k
46
1

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jules and Tyrone have their wicked way with Sisters Mary Elizabeth and Katherine.

"Damn woman you have big boobs too," said Tyrone.

"Thank you," said Sister Mary. "I'm glad you like my tits," she said looking down at all that she was showing Tyrone of her bra and exposed cleavage.

"I never would have guessed the size of your titties from your habit," said he said still staring at her bra clad tits. "Nice tassels on your bra by the way but where'd you get those boxer shorts," said Tyrone looking from her bra back down to her boxers and back up to her bra again before looking up at her pretty face.

"Thank you. The tassels make me feel feminine even when wearing my habit," she said flicking her tassels with her fingers.

"I never figured a nun would wear no boxer shorts. I figured you for wearing white, cotton, granny panties," said Tyrone with lust in his eyes when taking a peek around her to look and feel her round, firm bootie.

"Before I decided to become a nun, pledging myself to the Lord Jesus Christ and before taking my vows of chastity, they were my boyfriend's boxers. As if he's there with me on those cold, lonely, horny nights at the nunnery," she said with a pained expression on her face. "Whenever I wear them, I can still feel him inside of me," said Sister Mary grabbing at her crotch, tilting her head back, and swooning with the thoughts of feeling her boyfriend inside of her, no doubt.

"Damn Sister," said Tyrone. "You make me miss my girlfriend, sweet Lucille. She used to like it when I paraded around wearing her panties."

"You wore your girlfriend's panties?"

"Damn Sister. I shouldn't have said that," said Tyrone looking embarrassed.

"Please don't say that," said Sister Mary.

"Say what?"

"Damn Sister," she said signing herself.

"Sorry, I meant no offense Sister," he said.

"I know but putting those two words together are shocking enough for me and I don't want what you're saying to somehow become my prophetic reality, especially now with you about to have your wicked way with me," said Sister Mary.

"I won't say the damn word again Sister."

"Thank you."

"Anyway, as I was saying, I'd love to be stealing peeks up your habit whether you're wearing white, cotton, granny panties or boxer shorts," he said obviously getting off talking dirty to Sister Mary Elizabeth about her under garments. "Somehow a nun wearing white, cotton, granny panties go together like someone in the military wearing green underwear."

"Does it arouse you to talk dirty to me?" She slowly ran her fingers down her tassels as if she was slowly milking his cock.

"It does Sister," he said adjusting his hardening cock through his pants while watching her playing with her tassels.

"Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever worn granny panties even when I was a novice nun," said Sister Mary. "Too busy praying for our new Pope, the boxer shorts are a recent revelation when I simply ran out of panties after not doing laundry for a while."

"I see," said Tyrone. "I bet you'd figure that no one would see that you wore boxer shorts and a bra with tassels," he said staring at the good Sister in her underwear. "Your choice of lingerie does make for a good conversation piece," he said laughing.

Years ago, giving me something to remember him by, my boyfriend thought he was funny by sticking his boxer shorts in my overnight bag after I broke up with him to become a nun. I was going to toss them in the trash but deciding to use them as a memento, I'm glad I kept them. Now, whenever I see them, touch them, and/or wear them, I think of the hot, sexy nights we used to have," she said with sadness.

"No kiddin'? Wow! An interesting tidbit of information Sister, I always wanting to know what nuns wear beneath their habits and now I know. Thanks for sharing. So Sister, are you ready to make some new memories? Tyrone looked at her with a big assed grin. "Are you ready to feel me inside of you?"

He removed his pants and his underwear to proudly display his long, thick, black dick while Sister Mary watched the striptease show with interest.

"You really have a big one, don't you," she said staring down at his erection before staring up at him.

Brazenly and unashamedly, she reached out her hand to fondle the tip of his prick with her fingertips. If only Ingrid Bergman would have reached out to fondle Bing Crosby's cock in the Bells of Saint Mary's, that movie would have been a bigger box office bonanza than Deep Throat and/or Behind the Green Door. Being that he was the product of a parochial school education, no doubt, even for Tyrone at his young age, Sister Mary standing before him in her sexy underwear must have evoked images of all the naughty nuns who played their roles in the movies, that is, except for Whoopi Goldberg. She didn't make as realistic a nun as did Ingrid Bergman, Shirley MacLaine, and/or Sally Fields.

As if mesmerized by it in the way she stared at the statues of Jesus or Mother Mary, she stared at his Tyrone's cock as if she was staring up at the altar at all of the ornamentation and symbols of her religion. As sexually eager as was Sister Katherine to have sex with Jules, so wasn't Sister Mary ready to have sex with Tyrone. Raring to go, they'll be no forcing either one of these nuns to suck and fuck these two black men. Ready to have consensual sex but, no doubt, if caught naked and in the act of having sex with Jules and Tyrone, before giving herself up, she'd be throwing their black asses under the bus by crying rape.

Nonetheless it was a game that Sister Mary needed to play for her to endure and survive the future decades locked away in a convent. Her folly in trying to fool him and deceive Him, if only to show her Creator that she was still his faithful wife, she needed Tyrone to force her to have sex with him. All knowing, all seeing, and all hearing, if God wanted to strike down the two nuns for having consensual sex with two black men, he could have and possibly should have as an example to all nuns and priests who dreamt of having consensual sex.

With God moving in mysterious ways, perhaps God wanted the two nuns to experience a man before being locked away within the confines of a convent for the rest of their lives. Then, again, maybe God just wanted to watch Sisters Mary Elizabeth and Katherine with Jules and Tyrone. Maybe God was Sisters Mary and Katherine. All consuming, maybe God was Jules and/or Tyrone at the same time too. Maybe, forgive me dear Lord, God is as horny and sexually unsatisfied as the rest of us.

"I've been blessed with good genes Sister. My Daddy, wherever he is, and my brothers, wherever they are, dead or in prison somewhere, all have big cocks," said Tyrone. "Well?" He looked at her staring down at him. "Are you ready to suck and fuck me?"

"I'm ready but only if you force me," said Sister Mary pushing her shoulders back and sticking her chest out while standing statue still and staring at his exposed cock before looking up at him. She clutched her cross that she wore around her neck before signing herself. "God forgive me for what I'm about to do," she said softly as if praying for her salvation and redemption.

"Don't worry. I'll go easy on you Sister as if it's your first time, even though we both know that it isn't," he said with a disrespectful laugh. "Now take off your bra and boxers. I need to see your big titties, your hairy pussy, and your creamy white ass."

"No, I won't," she said feigning resistance while raising her voice to echo through the empty house as it would in an empty church. "How dare you talk to me in such a disrespectful way? How dare you strip me down to my underwear? How dare you look at me with lust in your eyes? I'm a nun, a wife of our Lord Jesus Christ," she said covering her nakedness with her forearm and hand.

No doubt wondering if he should bolt or help his friend by interceding, Jules looked over at Tyrone having trouble with Sister Mary.

"Don't worry," said Sister Katherine to Jules with unaccustomed insight. "She's just acting. She needs to be forced. So long as Tyrone forces her to do all that he wants her to do, there won't be a problem."

"Oh, okay," said Jules. "I was worried there for a minute. I figured Sister Mary being the easy one and you being the hard one to seduce with you being a virgin and her not."

"Cut the crap Sister. I guess you want me to take them off for you," said Tyrone stepping forward to play her game of being forced before being taken. "Is that it? You'd rather I strip you naked? I can do that. Actually, I'd prefer to do that," he said with a diabolical grin.

"Don't you dare touch me, you evil man. You're the Devil. You're Satan. That's who you are," she said holding up her cross to his face as if he was a vampire.

"The Devil? Satan? If that's what I must be to be with you, I'll gladly accept that role."

As if he was squatting to pick something off of the dirty floor, in one quick pull, he pulled down her boxers to expose her trimmed pussy and naked ass. Then, bending her forward with his forceful pull and raising her arms over her head with the quick upward movement of her brassiere, in one quick tug, he pulled her bra off over her head without unhooking it. Sister Mary Elizabeth was naked before the eyes of Tyrone, Jules, Sister Katherine, and God.

"Don't forget that I'm a nun, a wife of God, Lord, Jesus Christ, and I'm not supposed to have sex with anyone, that is, unless I'm forced to have sex," she said pointing a finger of damnation at him. "Then so long as I confess my sins and pray for forgiveness, I'll be okay," she said throwing back her head in haughtiness in the way that Grace Kelly used to do when looking down at everyone even her husband, Rainier, the crowned Prince of Monaco.

"I see. You have it all figured out, don't you Sister?"

"A horse of a different color," she said quoting a line from the Wizard of Oz as if all of what was happening now was just a fantasy. "According to my nun's handbook, page 49, section 4, paragraph 3, that I've memorized in total," she said as if she was Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. "It's different if you force me."

"Nun's handbook? Next you'll be telling me that you nuns are unionized. Don't worry about me forcing you to do all that I want you to do," said Tyrone. "Because I will."

"You must understand, if only in the eyes of God, that I don't want to be accused of having voluntary sex with you or with anyone. If anyone was to find out that I was a willing participant in out sexual encounter and not a forced victim, my life as a Catholic nun would be over and my religious career would be ruined."

"Having had many women in this forceful way before, trust me Sister, I'll have no problem forcing you to suck my cock Sister," said Tyrone laughing while holding his big, hard cock in his hand as if he was holding a Billy club.

"Only, after I suck you and before I fuck you, you must wear a condom. Being that you must know how Catholics feel about abortions, you cannot make me pregnant. I swear to God," she said looking up at the ceiling, "that I will break the sixth commandment and kill your black ass if you fuck me without wearing a condom," she said with anger before softening. "At least respect that about me before having your wicked way with me."

"Don't worry Sister. I have a whole pocket full of condoms. I don't want to get an STD just as you don't want to get pregnant."

"STD? I'll have you know that—"

"I meant no offense Sister. I don't figure you for giving me a sexual transmitted disease but nuns aren't the only women who I've sex with," said Tyrone. "I'll be protecting you from pregnancy as well as protecting you from me. With all the women that I've slept with, there's no tellin' that I have crawlin' around inside of me. Yet, a first time for everything, this will be the first time having sex with a nun," he said with a big, dirty laugh.

"Did you hear that Jules?"

"Hear what?"

"You gotta wear a condom," said Tyrone.

"Duh? I figured as much, being that they're Catholic nuns, and don't want to get pregnant," said Jules.

"She said that I don't have to wear a condom while she's sucking me though," said Tyrone. "I'll roll one on after she blows me, after I cum in her pretty mouth, and before I fuck her."

With as much trepidation as sexual excitement, she looked from him to look at his cock before looking back up at him again.

"Just so that you know upfront, if I'm caught having sex with you, rather than being excommunicated from my church and thrown out of my convent, I'll be throwing your black asses beneath the bus and crying rape." She looked from Tyrone to Jules and back to Tyrone.

"Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do just as I gotta do what I gotta do," he said with an uncaring shrug. "That's no problem for me Sister, you throwing me under the bus. Don't worry, I've been thrown under plenty of buses before and am still standing, I've survived."

"Just so you know that I'm no one's bitch but God's," she said. "I just wanted you to know that I'm not going to Hell for you or with you. My badge of honor is my habit and when the police see my habit strewn on the floor, they'll know that I'm a nun. I'm the innocent victim here and you're the rapist."

"Yeah, yeah, blah, blah, Sister. It isn't likely that anyone will interrupt us having sex with you and your friend before we're done," said Tyrone grabbing her by her hair and trying to push the good Sister down to her knees but not to pray, instead to suck his cock. Still standing, she resisted his forcefulness and stood from her kneeling position. In the way she immediately bobbed up from her knees, she must have legs as strong as an ice skater or a baseball catcher. "Besides, with no witnesses, who's here to see us?"

"When we're done, we'll drive you and Sister Katherine back to your car with enough gas to get you to the nearest gas station," said Jules.

"Thank you," said Sister Mary to Jules. "God bless you," she said making the sign of the cross in front of his face as if she was a priest saying mass or giving someone the last rites.

"Now get down on your knees bitch," he said.

"Even though you must force me to have sex with you, you must still respect my position in the church," said Sister Mary still staring at his cock. "Being that I'm a nun, I am a holy woman after all," she said lifting her chin while holding her head high.

"I'm not used to being respectful of anyone or anything but I can respect you while forcing you to have sex with me. I can do that when my cock is buried in your mouth," said Tyrone laughing. "If you want to play the virginal nun in the way that Shirley MacLaine did with Clint Eastwood in Two Mules for Sister Sara that's okay with me but I think we both know that you're no virgin, now don't we?"

"Just because I had a sexual life in the past before giving my life to Jesus doesn't mean that I'm wicked now and can't be holy. Just because I'm a nun doesn't mean that I'm not human. Even after pledging myself to God, I still have sexual wants, needs, and desires, as does everyone else. Besides, all of that is in my past. I'm not like that anymore," she said with a pause and a sexy look, "that is, until now with you."

"I don't mind forcing you to suck my cock Sister when, no doubt, someone as pretty and sexy as you has sucked plenty of cocks before," he said running a slow index finger across her full lips. "Ain't no one going to find us here anyway. Ain't no one comes 'round this part of the neighborhood no more, not even the police even with their station nearly located across the street," he said with a laugh. "Dumb cops. They have their eyes closed to crime unless there's something in it for themselves, a promotion, more money, or a payoff."

"You filthy pig," said Sister Mary swatting his finger from her lips and putting up a feigned fight to make it more appear that Tyrone was really forcing her to blow him.

"I like it when a woman puts up a fight," said Tyrone grabbing at her tit and pinching her nipple.

"How dare you? Have you no respect for God, for nuns, and for religion? How could you do this to me, force me to strip naked and force me to suck you and to fuck you? What's wrong with you?" She raised her voice in the way that Moses, played by Charlton Heston, did when coming down from the mountain and holding the Ten Commandments.

"Nun or not, enough with the talkin' already lady," said Tyrone forcing her to her knees.

With his engorge prick just mere millimeters from her lips, she stared at his cock again in the way that she stared at his cock when he removed his clothes. Obviously, even though she was a religious woman and a wife of God, she enjoyed staring at Tyrone's cock.

"Hail Mary, full of grace..." said Sister Mary praying, no doubt, for her forgiveness for all that she was about to do.

"I'm not much of a conversationalist when having sex. Jules is the talker, not me. So just suck Sister, suck," he said putting a hand to the back of her head. "Just shut the fuck up and suck my big, black cock."

"No I won't," she said moving her head away while nearly shaking it in the way of a dog shaking his wet fur while pursing her lips.

"Say wha? What the Hell is this bullshit? God damn you Sister. You said if I forced you, you'd have sex with me. Now what's all this shit? I'm not above beating a nun to get what I want. I don't want to hurt you Sister, but I will if you don't suck my cock."

"Oh for God's sakes," she said. "You're just as dumb as she is," she said nodding to her friend. "I already told you that I needed to be forced. Just don't tell me to suck you. Force me to suck you," she said.

"I thought I was forcing you," said Tyrone meekly.

"Listen honey," she said standing to back him up against a wall while pumping her index finger in his chest as if her finger was a woodpecker's bill. "I want to suck your cock as much as you want me to suck your cock but I can't just take you in my mouth and suck you. Being that I'm a Catholic nun, that would be wrong. Now do us both a favor and make me suck your cock," she said looking up at him with pleading eyes.

Tyrone slapped Sister Mary across her face before pulling her long chestnut hair really hard, hard enough to bring tears to her eyes. Forcing her down to her knees again, he slapped her across the face again. This time, the slap was hard enough to force her to open her mouth to scream. As soon as she screamed, he shut her up by filling her pie hole with his cock.

"How's that Sister? Happy now? Is that better? Are you sufficiently forced to give me what I, sorry, I mean, what we want?"

He looked down at her with his big, black cock in her holy mouth as she looked up at him with her big, green eyes while smiling and giving him the thumbs up sign. Hungry for it, wanting him as much as he wanted her, Sister Mary sucked Tyrone as if she's never sucked a cock before. Turning and twisting her hand while sucking him, she was really blowing him. He reached his hand down to feel her tits and finger her nipples while she sucked him. Stroking him hard, she stroked him fast while making all of those slurping, cock sucking sounds that men love to hear as proof that the woman is enjoying sucking their cock as much as he's enjoying having her suck his cock. No doubt eager for him to cum in her mouth, after not having sex for years, she gave him the best damn blowjob she's ever given anyone, even better than the one she gave Father Thomas after he hypnotized her.

* * * * *

Busy on the other side of the room as if they were lovers instead of a rapist having his wicked way with a nun, Jules and Sister Katherine were having their own good time.

"So long as you promise not to hurt me, you don't have to force me to do anything," said Sister Katherine to Jules in her soft voice. She slowly moved her head from side to side as if she needed that extra bit of head movement to prove to Jules that he didn't have to force her. "Please don't slap me. I'll do whatever you want me to do baby. I want this as much as you do, if not more," she said. "Okay?"

12