In the Name of the Father... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He works too hard not to succeed," said Emma about her nerdy brother. "He knows everything there is about computers. One day soon, so long as we continue to help him, he'll be a real success and we'll all live a good life."

"Maybe later, if I have the energy, we can do some real shopping," said Linda looking at her daughter with excitement. "I saw these green shoes at the mall that would go great with your green dress."

"Really? Stuck wearing black or brown shoes, I've been looking for shoes to go with that dress," said Emma.

"These were darling little pumps and they had the same color in heels too," said Linda.

* * * * *

Already having stripped themselves naked downstairs while listening to the inane conversation of mother and daughter, Jules and Tyrone crept upstairs and burst in Linda's bedroom when Linda and Emma were together discussing their plans for the day. Grabbing both woman and pushing them on Linda's bed, Jules took Linda and Tyrone took Emma.

"Oh my God," said Linda when she saw two, naked black men entering her bedroom.

"Mother," said Emma when Jules grabbed her mother and started feeling her everywhere.

"Emma," said Linda when Tyrone grabbed her daughter and started feeling her everywhere.

"Help!" Screamed Linda when Jules felt her tits and her ass as if he had four hands. "Let go of me," she said struggling to free herself from him.

"Help!" Screamed Emma when Tyrone was lifting up her short skirt to feel her panty clad ass and cup her panty clad pussy. "Get off of me," she said struggling when he mounted her.

The two men touched and felt the two women everywhere while trying to kiss them. Feeling their breasts through their blouses and fingering their nipples through their bras, they moved their hands up their short skirts to feel their naked thighs and their panty clad asses and pussies. Having waited this long to have sex with Linda and Emma, especially now that they were going to prison and had nothing to lose, Jules and Tyrone weren't about to take no for an answer. Wasting no time, they were all over the two women as if this was their last sexual meal and being that they were going away for the rest of their lives, it was. Mother and daughter screamed, fought, and struggled but, easily overpowering them, the two men were too strong for them and too intent in their lustful desires to have their wicked ways with them.

"Shut up or we'll kill you bitch," said Tyrone.

"You can't do this. Please don't do this," said Linda. "The police will find you and arrest you. You have everything to lose and nothing to gain by raping us. Please don't do this."

"After raping those two nuns that were reported on the front page of the newspaper and on the evening news, we're going to jail for good Monday anyway. So long as you cooperate, you won't get hurt," said Jules. "Just relax. It will all be over soon."

"MILF of a Mommy with her sexy daughter sashaying your tight asses all over the neighborhood, we've been watching you for a long time," said Tyrone. "What do you think would happen to you after parading yourself around like that dressed like this wearing short skirts and low cut blouses" he said picking at Emma's clothes. "Victims, ripe for the taking, that's what you two are and this is what you get for teasing men. Your asses belong to me now. I'm gonna make you my bitches," he said looking from daughter to leer at mother.

"Okay," said Linda, "okay. Do whatever you must to me, just don't hurt my daughter. I'll do whatever you want me to do. I'll suck you and fuck you. Okay?"

"Nah, thanks anyway but that's not enough. I've waited too long for this," said Tyrone. "We want the both of you."

"Mommy," cried Emma when Tyrone started kissing her and feeling her.

"Don't resist them Emma. Let them have their way with you," said her mother. "It will be over soon honey. Just don't hurt us," she said to Jules before looking up at Tyrone. "Okay? We'll give you whatever you want, just please don't hurt us."

"Don't worry," said Tyrone. "We plan on treating mother and daughter equally as well," he said with a dirty laugh.

"I've always wanted you Linda," whispered Jules in her ear in the way that he did with Sister Katherine. "You're so beautiful. You're so sexy."

"You know my name?" She looked at him more shocked that he knew her name than the fact that he was naked and on top of her. "How do you know my name?"

"We've been watching you and waiting for the right time to take you," said Jules.

* * * * *

After having lusted so long over the two women, they took their time with them. Obviously not wanting to be hurt, surrendering their wills to the two intruders, the women no longer put up a struggle and allowed the men to do all that they needed to do to them. Unbuttoning their blouses, Jules and Tyrone looked from mother to daughter to see what each unbuttoned button revealed before continuing. Instead of just seeing furtive peeks of errant down blouse views, they flayed open the blouses of both mother and daughter to expose the entirety of their cleavage and bras. With their naked cocks at the ready and positioned between the women's legs, holding them down, they remained on top of the women while undressing them. Having their wicked way with mother and daughter, Jules felt Linda's tits and fingered her emerging nipples through her bra while Tyrone felt Emma's tits and fingered her emerging nipples through her bra too.

"Take off your bra," said Jules to Linda. "I can't wait to see your tits."

"Yeah, take off your bra," said Tyrone to Emma. "Show me your titties."

Jules and Tyrone got off of them enough to allow them more freedom in their movements. Immediately the two women obeyed by sitting up, removing their blouses, and reaching behind them to unhook and remove their bras. Mother stared at daughter's bare breasts in the way that daughter stared at mother's bare breasts. Obviously not embarrassed by being topless, Linda and Emma didn't bother to cover their semi-nakedness from one another but covered their bare breasts from the two men with their hands.

"Put your hands down by your side," said Jules to Linda. "I need to see your big tits."

"Yeah, show me those titties," said Tyrone to Emma.

Immediately mother and daughter obeyed their rapists' commands. As soon as they moved their hands from their breasts, Jules and Tyrone were all over their big breasts. Touching them, feeling them fondling them, and caressing them, they sucked their nipples while kneading their breasts in their horny hands. Like mother like daughter, obviously hitting upon one of their erogenous zones, Linda and Emma seemed sexually excited by having their tits felt and fondled and their nipples fingered and sucked. Not wasting any time, both men unbuttoned, unzipped and removed the short skirts of the two women before sliding down their bikini panties. Now naked, the women were helplessly vulnerable to the sexual demands of the forceful men. With both women having the same C cup breasts, flat stomach, shapely hips, long legs, and the same trimmed pussies, it would be hard to distinguish mother from daughter even when naked.

Again mother stared at her naked daughter with sexual lust while her naked daughter stared at her naked mother with sexual lust. They stared at one another in the same way that Jules and Tyrone stared at them. Assuming their positions, Jules and Tyrone climbed high up on Linda and Emma to poise their stiff cocks by their mouths in readiness for them to suck them.

"Take me in your mouth," said Jules to Linda.

"Suck my cock bitch," said Tyrone to Emma.

Reticent at first, Linda was first to take Jules in her mouth while Emma watched her mother sucking a strange, black man's prick before she did too. Following her mother's lead, no doubt, not wanting the two men to hurt her or her mother, Emma reluctantly opened her mouth to take Tyrone's cock inside.

"Blow me," said Jules humping Linda's mouth.

"Blow me," said Tyrone fucking Emma's face.

Having waited so very long to have sex with the two women, it didn't take long for both men to unload their cum in the women's mouths and with a heavy hand to the back of their heads, neither one let mother nor daughter go until they swallowed.

"You got what you want, now get out," said Linda whipping Jules' cum from her lip and spitting out what she could in a tissue.

"Please leave us in peace," said Emma starting to cry while gagging on the volume of Tyrone's cum.

"We're not nearly done yet," said Jules.

"Yeah, now that you gave us pleasure, we'd like to return the favor," said Tyrone with a dirty laugh.

Falling to the floor on their knees, both men positioned themselves between the woman's legs. Pulling the women forward by their ankles until their pussies were conveniently by their mouths, they fingered them while licking them.

"No, please don't," said Linda obviously embarrassed after becoming aroused by Jules' fingers and tongue.

Trying to push his head away while he fingered her and licked her, she was unable to physically remove his lustful desire for her. Obviously after a while, she was sexually excited enough not to bother fighting him anymore.

"Please stop. Don't," said Emma, no doubt, feeling uncomfortable having her pussy eaten in front of her mother.

She too tried pushing Tyrone's face from her pussy but he was too focused on what he was doing to be discouraged. Obviously after a while and after being sexually excited enough, Emma too became a willing sexual victim.

Both men didn't stop licking and fingering the two women until mother and daughter had explosive orgasms nearly at the same time. First Linda exploded in pure sexual pleasure and then Emma followed suit in utter sexual ecstasy. Taking a breather, Jules and Tyrone wiped their faces clean of the women's vaginal secretions. Not bothering donning condoms as they did before when having sexual intercourse with the two nuns, they mounted the women again. Positioning their cocks by their pussies, with both women more than wet enough, they fucked them long, deep, and hard.

"Oh my God," said Linda wrapping her legs around Jules' back while returning his humps with her humps.

"Oh my God," said Emma wrapping her arms around his neck and fucking Tyrone as hard as he was fucking her.

Kissing and kissing them, Linda and Emma returned Jules and Tyrone's passion with their own. Then, rolling the two men over, both women took control of the fucking until Jules and Tyrone regained control by switching partners. Now with Tyrone fucking Linda and Jules fucking Emma, the two men were pounding the pussies of the two women until they ejaculated their sexual lust and wanton desire deep inside them.

* * * * *

Home early because he forget something that he needed for his on-call work at a customer's house, Robert heard the commotion upstairs as soon as he opened the front door. Not knowing what was happening, shocked by the unbridled sexual sounds and recognizing the orgasmic screaming of his mother and sister, he could tell that his mother and sister was having sex with someone or with one another. With his voyeurism piqued, he silently crept up the stairs and stealthily peeked around the corner as soon as he reached his mother's opened bedroom door. Standing there stunned, in the way that he stared at what he was seeing, he obviously couldn't believe his eyes.

A sight to behold and a sight that he's always wanted to see since forever, there were his naked mother and his naked sister on his mother's bed with two black men on top of them. As if not even making any sense that there were two, naked black men in his mother's bedroom and on top of his mother and sister, more important to him was that his mother and sister were naked. As if all that he was seeing transpired in slow motion, what apparently must have seemed like minutes was only but a few seconds. Naked, naked, naked, he obviously was more taken and more focused on the naked bodies of his mother and sister than he was on the naked black men.

Apparently not even realizing that his mother and sister were being raped, perhaps figuring that this was consensual sex, he couldn't stop himself from watching the two men having sex with his mother and sister for the few seconds while he fingered his cock through his pants. In the way that he's always wanted to pound his mother's pussy and fuck his sister's mouth, he couldn't stop himself from watching the two black men doing to his mother and sister what he's always wanted to do to them. Finally regaining his composure, he went from sexual excitement to violent rage, no doubt, because they were having sex with them and he wasn't. It was then he must have remembered reading about the two men who raped the two nuns being out on bail and jumped into action.

"Hey!"

Grabbing the baseball bat that his mother always kept at the ready by her bedroom door, he charged at the two men but with him being the weak computer nerd that he was, they quickly over powered him.

"Give me that," said Tyrone grabbing the baseball bat from his hands. "Being that I've already done your sister and my friend has already had sex with your mother, maybe you'd like to watch me do your mother again," said Tyrone. "Maybe you'd like to watch my friend do your sister again."

"You dirty bastards. Mom? Are you okay? Emma, don't worry. I'll save you," said Robert.

"Save her? You can't even save yourself," said Jules knocking Robert down with a punch to the stomach. "Just so you don't have all the fun Robert, maybe Mommy and little sister would like to see you naked too. Now strip off those clothes," said Jules.

Robert stared at his mother's and sister's nakedness while removing his clothes. His mother and sister intently watched Robert's sudden striptease with great interest instead of watching him undress with shame and embarrassment. As soon as he removed his underwear, his cock stood straight out and both his mother and sister stared at their Robert's naked cock.

"Look at that," said Tyrone. "Robert has an erection and both Mommy and little sister are staring at his cock. It looks like Mommy and sister want Robert as much as he wants them. Maybe now that we're done with your mother and sister, you'd like to have sloppy seconds with your mother and sister. In the way they're staring at you, I suspect that they'd like to have sloppy seconds with you too."

Tyrone took Robert by the neck and positioned him in front of his mother.

"Suck your son. Go ahead and suck him. Let me see you blow him, you nasty bitch," said Tyrone. "Fill your mouth with your son's stiff prick."

A long time sexual fantasy coming, immediately Linda obeyed Tyrone's order and took Robert's cock in her hand. She looked up at him and mouthed the words, "I'm sorry," before she took him in her mouth and sucked him while stroking him. If Robert only knew that his mother masturbated every time she showered over the imagined images of having sex with her son, he'd know that she wasn't sorry but happy and sexually excited to suck him. Jules and Tyrone watched Linda sucking her son before they focused their attention on Emma.

"Your turn bitch," said Jules. "Suck your brother. I want to watch you blow him."

A long time sexual fantasy coming, immediately Emma obeyed Jules' order and took Robert's cock in her hand. She looked up at her big brother and mouthing the words, "I'm sorry," before she took him in her mouth and sucked him while stroking him. If Robert only knew that his sister masturbated every time she showered over the imagined images of having sex with her big brother, he'd know that she wasn't sorry but happy and sexually excited to suck him. Jules and Tyrone watched Emma sucking her brother before they focused their attention on Robert.

"It's not fair that you get all of the pleasure Robert. Let me see you finger and lick your mother's pussy," said Tyrone forcing Robert to his knees and pushing his face towards his mother's pussy.

Robert fingered his mother's pussy while licking her. He reached up with his other hand to feel her big tits and finger her nipples. Immediately, he had his mother squirming all over the bed. Having waited so long to have sex with her son after lusting over him while she showered daily, it didn't take long for her to have an orgasm from her son fingering and licking her.

"It's your turn now," said Jules to Emma. "Lick your sister Robert."

Robert moved from his mother's pussy to his sister's pussy. He fingered his sister's pussy while licking her. He reached up with his other hand to feel her big tits and finger her nipples. Immediately, he had his sister squirming all over the bed. Having waited so long to have sex with her brother after lusting over him while she showered daily, it didn't take her long for her to have an orgasm from her brother fingering and licking her.

"Okay, that's enough," said Tyrone. "Fuck your mother Robert. Let me see you stick that cock in your mother's cunt."

Robert obeyed Tyrone's order by mounting his mother while his mother reached down to position her son's cock inside of her. Immediately instead of making love they were fucking. Kissing and kissing her, Robert was banging his mother in the way he envisioned fucking his mother so many of his dreams and sexual fantasies. Obviously by the sexually excited expression on his face, he couldn't believe his cock was buried in his mother's cunt.

"Give your sister a turn," said Jules.

Robert moved from his mother to his sister and mounted her while his sister reached down to position her brother's cock inside of her. Immediately instead of making love they were fucking. Kissing and kissing her, Robert was banging his sister in the way he envisioned fucking Emma in so many of his dreams and sexual fantasies. Obviously by the sexually excited expression on his face, he couldn't believe his cock was buried in his sister's cunt.

"Now it's our turn to have some fun," said Tyrone. "Get on top of your daughter Mommy. No the other way," said Tyrone when Linda climbed on her daughter. "Get in the 69 position. I want to watch Mommy lick and finger daughter's pussy while daughter licks and fingers Mommy's pussy."

* * * * *

Robert continued stroking his cock while imagining having sex with his mother and sister. No doubt getting more excited when thinking about his mother and sister blowing him, before thinking about fucking them, as soon as he thought about mother and daughter eating one another, he ejaculated. As soon as he exploded his cum in a tissue, he felt guilty. It was bad enough that he masturbated over the two nuns from his church, Sisters Katherine and Mary Elizabeth, being raped by Jules and Tyrone, two, black men that he invented. Now he was masturbating over his mother and sister being raped by the same two, black men before he had his wicked way with his mother and sister.

Consumed by incestuous sex, he needed help. He needed an intervention. The only way he could stop thinking of having sex with his mother and sister was to ask God for his help. Determined to stop himself from sexually lusting over his mother and sister, needing to stop the incestuous thoughts, he had no choice but to ask Father Thomas for his help.

To be continued...

12