In the Name of the Father... Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So rather than to change their ways, the church would rather payout millions of dollars as hush money." Joshua looked at the priest with insight. "Rather than to find a solution to their problems, bribe money only goes to show the enormous wealth that the Catholic Church has to throw at their problems of sexual abuse," said Joshua. "I hope you rot in Hell for what you've done to innocent, religious women for the sake of sex."

"Assuredly I'm going to burn in Hell for all of the women that I've deflowered but at least I'll have plenty of company and at least I'll go sexually satisfied," he said looking up at the church's decorative ceiling as if thinking of all the women he bedded. "Perhaps, after having sex with a few hundred more women before I die, I may even make it down to Dante's ninth circle of Hell's inferno, a place only open to past Popes and deceased Presidents of the United States."

"Being that you believe in Heaven, aren't you afraid to go to Hell, Father? Aren't you frightened by the thought of the pain of burning in Hell for all of eternity? Don't you fear the Devil?"

"Fear the Devil? Why should I fear someone who resides in me and who, for all intents and purposes, is me in the flesh? If anything, I'm one of the Devil's disciples. I've already made my pact with the Devil by not resisting the temptation of soft, shapely, sexy, female flesh. Besides, where better for an espoused holy man and a political politician who has reached his pinnacle of thievery and deceitfulness than to burn in all of eternity than in Hell? I'll forever be a martyr to my fellow priests."

"I see," said Robert.

"Don't tell anyone," said Father Thomas leaning into Robert to whisper his secret. "But religious rumor has it that there's a 10th circle of Hell specifically designated for bad, mad, and sad women. Queen Elizabeth, Hilary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Nancy Reagan, Condoleezza Rice, Sarah Palin, Oprah Winfrey, Michele Obama, and Barbara Walters have special accommodations awaiting them," said Father Thomas signing himself. "May God rest their lost souls when they die. With too many women to name there are already women there waiting to receive them, Leona Helmsley, the Queen of Mean, Princess Di, Anna Nicole Smith, Marilyn Monroe, Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, and Annie Oakley, just to name a few."

"So," said Robert ignoring his pontification by returning the subject matter back to him having hypnotized incestuous sex with his mother and sister. "Can you do that? Can you hypnotize my mother and my sister to have sex with me whenever I want to have sex with them?"

"Probably I can," he said smiling at Robert while pausing in thought. "Only, I do have one question?"

After Father Thomas told him that he could hypnotized his mother and sister to have sex with him whenever he wanted to have sex with them, Robert looked at the priest with sexual excitement. He was eager to answer whatever question the priest had for the sake of having sex with his mother and sister.

"Yes, what is it Father?"

As if he were the Devil reincarnate, the priest looked at him with an unholy smile.

"May I sample them first before delivering them to you?"

Robert looked at the priest with shocked anger.

"Sample them? You mean have them blow you while you fondle their breasts?"

"Yes, under the circumstances, after having me hypnotize them, sharing them would most certainly be the Christian thing for you to do. However, by my cumming in their mouths, I much prefer calling what I do as giving them my blessing for your incestuous union than to refer to what I do with your women as having them give me blowjobs," he said with a pious smile.

"Absolutely not, you crazy, old fool. Just as I am, my sister is a virgin too. The only man my mother has ever known in the Biblical sense of the word is my father," said Robert. "I don't want them having sex with any man other than me."

"Of course my son. Of course. I understand your protectiveness of your mother and sister. Yet, feeling that I'm receiving the shitty end of this bargain, perhaps you can sweeten my deal by agreeing to fix my computer for free whenever I need you to remove those nasty viruses that always pop up when I'm perusing my favorite porn sites. Old Men with Young Women and Sexy Nuns with Handsome Priests continue to be a viral problem," said the priest signing himself. "There seems to be a lot of viruses going about the Internet, especially for those of us who share a proclivity for pornography."

"I can do that. I agree to fix your computer whenever you need a virus removed," said Robert. "Only, I suggest you be more careful which porn sites you visit. If a site locks your computer with pop ups, don't frequent that site again," said Robert. "Go elsewhere. There are millions of porn sites and many of them are safe from viruses."

"Good. We have a deal then. I'll hypnotized your mother and sister to have sex with you in exchange for you not reporting me and for fixing my computer whenever I need," said the priest shaking Robert's hand.

"We have a deal," said Robert shaking hands with the priest. "I'll see you in Hell, I guess."

"Bring Linda and Emma by the rectory tonight. Tell them that you want to change your sinful ways and want them to accompany you to the priest to bear witness while you confess your sins and begin to walk the righteous path to Heaven."

"May I stay with you while you hypnotize them?"

"Don't you trust me not to rape them?"

"No, Father, I don't."

"Very well then. You may stay and watch. Only, unless you want me to hypnotize you too," said the priest with a dirty laugh, "advert your eyes while I put your mother and sister under."

To be continued...

12