In the Name of the Father... Ch. 07

Story Info
Priest hypnotizes Mom & Sister for sex with son & brother.
7.6k words
4.39
90.1k
61
5

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Priest hypnotizes mother for sex with son and daughter for sex with brother.

"Your eyelids are very heavy. You can no longer keep your eyes open. You need to sleep. You want to sleep. You must sleep. Sleep, sleep, sleep. Sleep, sleep, sleep. Sleep, sleep, sleep."

* * * * *

"I'm going to see Father Thomas after supper and I'd like for you to come with me," said Robert looking to his mother first before looking to his sister.

"Is there something wrong?" His beautiful mother put her hand over his hand and gently squeezed it in the way that he instantly imagined her squeezing his cock.

"I can't remember the last time you went to church," said his sexy sister squeezing his other hand in the way that he instantly imagined her squeezing his cock too.

"As you know, I've been excommunicated from the church, not officially, of course, for not being a practicing Catholic," he said with feigned sadness. "I'd like to change all of that by being more involved with the church and going to mass and receiving communion each Sunday," he said seriously enough to be believable.

"That's wonderful Robert," said his mother standing from the table to hug her son.

Robert stood too to meet her and when she wrapped her arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around his mother's shapely body and pulled her closer to him to impale her soft belly with his emerging erection. As if she was his wife welcoming him home as her husband instead of her son, she surprised him when she kissed him full on the lips. So wanting to reach up to feel her ample breasts while slipping his mother his tongue, he responded by returning her kiss and resting his hands on her round, firm ass. He turned from his mother to embrace his sister.

"That's wonderful Robert," said his sexy sister standing from the table to hug her brother.

As he did with his mother, he did with his sister. When she wrapped her arms around his neck, he wrapped his arms around his sister's shapely body and pulled her closer to him to impale her soft belly with his hardening cock. As if she was his girlfriend welcoming him home as her boyfriend instead of her brother, she surprised him when she kissed him full on the lips. So wanting to reach up to feel her ample breasts while slipping his sister his tongue, he responded by returning her kiss and resting his hands on her round, firm ass.

"For the first time in a long time, with our family blessed with the Lord Jesus Christ in our lives, I feel we're finally a family again instead of just three people going their own separate ways and in three separate directions. We were lost and now we're found," said Linda holding both her son and daughter's hands. "Hallelujah! Thank you Jesus," she said looking up at the ceiling. "Welcome back Robert," said his beautiful mother taking his face in her hands and giving him a big smooch on the lips.

"Welcome back Robert," said his sexy sister taking his face in her hands and giving him a big smooch on the lips.

* * * * *

That evening with a big, brilliant, full moon seemingly following them everywhere, 'twas a quiet summer night when Robert's beautiful mother, Linda, and his sexy sister, Emma, accompanied him to Father Tomas' rectory. The Church doors that were always open to the community were closed at this hour of the night. Robert opened the big, heavy, oversized door as if opening a door to a medieval castle. He allowed his mother and sister to pass through ahead of him while he stared at their shapely asses. As if they were lambs being taken to slaughter, Linda trusted her son and Emma trusted her brother to keep them safe. After he was done with them, they'd be safe already, just a little used and sexually abused is all.

A black cat ran inside the church ahead of them as soon as Robert opened the door and disappeared somewhere within the rows of pews. What should have been taken as a warning by Linda and Emma, Robert suddenly wanting to embrace his religion, the big, full moon, the eeriness of the too quiet night, and now the black cat running in the church ahead of them was not only ignored but not even noticed by them. As if being sealed in a mausoleum alive, the door shut closed with a resounding thud that echoed throughout the church. This was God's house and with incestuous lust in his heart and the Devil taking up residence in his soul, Robert had come here under false pretenses. He came here not to embrace his religion or to pray, he came here to have his mother and sister hypnotize by the priest so that he could prey upon them once home alone with them. How dare he?

This was it. This was finally it. After years of fantasizing while masturbating over having sex with his mother and sister, Robert found a way to have sex with them without his mother and sister knowing that he was having sex with their naked bodies. Unbelievable as it may sound, hypnotism was the missing key and hypnosis was his answer to having his mother and sister naked and in bed with him. As unbelievable as it may sound to someone who doesn't know the priest, Robert, Linda, or Emma, Father Thomas had already agreed to hypnotize his mother and sister for him to have sex with them. With his mother and sister rejoicing for one reason, he was rejoicing for another. Perhaps the fact that they were all rejoicing was enough but tonight good versus evil was about to collide in a head-on crash.

* * * * *

"Welcome my children," said Father Thomas escorting the trio to the privacy of his rectory. As if they were ensconced in a tomb, deeper in the inner sanctum of the bowels of the church, he closed the door behind him with a solid thud. Now it was official. This was the first step with Robert having sex with his mother and sister. The point of no return for Robert, there was no going back to him being the loving son and trusting brother. From this point forward, he would be their lovers. From this point forward, he'd be able to have his mother suck him and/or his sister fuck him anytime he so desired.

"Thank you, Father," said Linda.

"Thank you, Father, said Emma.

Premature in thanking the perversely twisted priest, if only they knew what was about to happen to them, he didn't think his mother nor his sister would be thanking Father Thomas for what Robert soon hoped to do to their naked bodies. Robert remained quiet while contemplating every sexual thing that he'd do once home alone with his hypnotized mother and sister. If only they knew that he was going to have them slowly strip themselves naked while he watched. If only they knew he was going to touch and feel them everywhere while kissing and kissing them, first his mother and then his sister. If only they knew he was going to fill their mouths with his stiff prick and their pussies with cum from his sexually excited cock. If only they knew a son was about to have sex with his mother and a brother was about to have sex with his sister what would they say and what would they do then? Surely, they'd never thank him or Father Thomas.

He couldn't wait to touch them and hold them in his arms while slowly running his hands across their shoulders and down their backs and all the way down to feel and squeeze their round, firm asses. His favorite thing to do with a woman was to French kiss her while feeling her through her clothes and he couldn't wait to French kiss his mother and French kiss his sister while feeling them through their clothes. Just the thought of feeling their breasts through their blouses and bras while kissing and kissing them made his cock throb.

Having seen the impressions of their nipples through their nightgowns, he knew they both had big nipples and he couldn't wait to finger their nipples through their blouses and bras. Sexually exciting for him to French kiss and feel up women, it would be even more sexually exciting when those women that he'd soon be kissing and feeling up were his mother and sister. Where no son should ever be allowed to touch and feel his mother and where no brother should ever be allowed to touch and feel his sister, he couldn't wait to ever so slowly undress them and strip them naked while touching and feeling them everywhere.

With the images of their naked bodies running through his mind in the way of a runaway freight train, the thought of seeing them naked was something he always wanted to see. The imagined feel of his mother's and sister's breasts in his horny hand was something he wouldn't believe until it happened. He imagined touching, fondling, and caressing their tits while feeling the weight of their big breasts in the palm of his hand. He imagined seeing their areolas while fingering their nipples. Pinching, pulling, turning, and twisting their erect nipples, he couldn't wait to suck their bit tits, first his mother's tits and then his sister's tits.

He couldn't wait to have them do all the sexual things that he's always imagined they'd do to his naked body. He couldn't wait to show them his hard cock while leering at their asses, their tits, and their pussies. He couldn't wait to feel his mother's and his sister's hand wrapped tightly around his swollen prick while they slowly stroked him to an even harder erection. He couldn't wait to watch them fall to their knees not to pray but to suck.

With a gentle and loving hand positioned behind their heads, he couldn't wait to hump their mouths. He couldn't wait to see them down upon their knees with his big, hard, hairy cock buried in their mouths while they stared up at him with their big, hazel eyes and with the same love and lust that he stared down at them. He couldn't wait to make love to their mouths before pounding their pussies and fucking their cunts. He couldn't wait to make his mother and his sister his submissive, sexual slaves willing to give him sex whenever he wanted to have sex with their naked bodies.

Alone in the big church that caused their voices to echo, it was so unearthly quiet when not filled with people. He couldn't help but wonder if God was angry with him for first sexually lusting over Sisters Katherine and Mary Elizabeth and now having Father Thomas hypnotize his mother and sister for sex? If God was mad at anyone, for all of the women he's deceived, mistrusted, and sexually used and abused, he should be mad at Father Thomas and not him.

Father Thomas is the one having sex with Sisters Katherine and Mary Elizabeth, two of his wives. Father Thomas is the one who agreed to hypnotize his mother and sister. Father Thomas is the one who showed no remorse for all that he's done by laughing when being threatened to be reported to the Bishop, the Cardinal, and the Pope. In the scheme of things and comparably so innocent, all that Robert wanted to do was to have sex with the two women that he loved the most, his beautiful mother and his sexy sister? What's so wrong with that, albeit being that the two women were his mother and sister and the sex that he wanted to have was forbidden, and illegal incestuous sex? God help him because, as if possessed by the Devil, by the promise of being able to have his mother and sister anytime he wanted to have them, he couldn't help himself.

There was no one in the church to interrupt them, to see the four of them together, and/or to overhear them talking, plotting, and planning. This was it. This was really going to happen. Robert couldn't believe that he was at the precipice of having his wicked, sexual way with not only his mother but also with his sister. It was now in the hands of Father Thomas to hypnotize them both for Robert to do whatever he wanted to sexually do with them.

Only, being that they were both strong willed, intelligent women, what if the priest couldn't hypnotize them? He's already confessed that not everyone is susceptible to hypnosis. What if his mother and his sister aren't susceptible to hypnosis? Then what? With his sexual fantasy ruined, what would he do then? How would he ever hope to have sex with them? Hoping for the best but expecting the worst, he put his faith in Father Thomas to hypnotize his mother and sister for them to willingly give him the pleasure and sexual satisfaction of their naked bodies.

As usual, typical in the life of a priest, an espoused holy man, with no one there to control or discipline him, serving his own sadistic agenda and lustful, sexual wants and desires, Father Thomas was free to do whatever he damn well pleased, even hypnotize the women of his parish for sex. Now that Robert volunteered his mother and sister by waving them in front of the priest's face in the way of a matador teasing a bull by waving a red cape in front of him, no doubt, what Father Thomas really wanted to do was to have sex with Linda and Emma. The only way for the priest to accomplish that was to hypnotize Robert too. Then, with no one there to protect them from the priest, he'd be free to do whatever sexual things that he wanted to do to his mother and sister.

Only, a man of his word, he made a deal with Robert. He'd hypnotize his mother and sister for Robert's sexual pleasure and so that Robert wouldn't report him to the proper authorities. He made a deal with Robert to fix his computer for free whenever a virus infected it while he perused his favorite pornography sites. Besides, no doubt fearing that Robert would report him to the police should he not keep his word, with God and the Catholic Church on the down slide after all of those nasty sex abuse scandals, a priest in jail wouldn't fare very well with the general prison population. When Father Thomas hypnotized his mother and sister, Robert would just have to advert his eyes and take care that he wasn't hypnotized too.

"In the way that I have a special service to exorcise the Devil from someone so possessed," said Father Thomas with a wide, toothy smile. "I have a special service to make a non-believer believe again. Being that Robert has come here voluntarily to repent his sins and change his ways, we're already halfway there in returning him to our flock," said the priest patting Robert on the back as if he had just won the Super Bowl and was going to Disney World.

Even when he wasn't hypnotizing someone, in the way that he spoke so slowly and articulated himself while enunciating every word, his soothing voice was hypnotic. With no one suspecting his true, sexual intentions, there was something so goodly holy in the man that it was so oxymoronic that he'd be so perversely perverted. Unless seeing it with their own eyes, which Robert had through the rectory window with poor, dear Elizabeth hypnotized and on her knees sucking the perverted priest's cock, no one would ever suspect Father Thomas of such evil sins against God, against his church, against his religion, and against all the woman he sexually used and abused.

"Thank you Father," said Robert. Fearing him more than trusting him, he kept his eyes cast down and his distance from the man.

"God bless you Robert," said the priest giving him a smile, a wink, and a nod. "I need for the three of you to kneel before me," said the priest. "For this part of the service to work, you must cast your eyes downward Robert while your mother and sister look up my silver, sacred cross. Most importantly, keeping your mind blank, you must remove all thoughts from your mind and just concentrate on my voice and my words."

"Yes Father," said Robert.

"Yes Father," said Linda.

"Yes Father," said Emma.

"In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost," said Father Thomas signing himself, Robert, Linda, and Emma signed themselves too. "Dear God in Heaven, help this poor, troubled man, Robert, who stands before you, Oh Lord God. Hear my prayer," said Father Thomas looking up at the ceiling and raising his arms to the light fixture as if the Lord, God, Jesus Christ was poised there above him. "Ready to repent his sins, forsake the Devil, and become a better Christian, help me to fill this man's soul with the Holy Spirit for him to champion good over evil."

Father Thomas looked from Linda to Emma and back to Linda again. Both women were so beautiful and sexy that it was difficult for any man, even a priest not to stare, leer, and lust over them. Always wearing their uniforms of low cut blouses and short skirts, the women looked so much alike that no one would believe that they were mother and daughter. Looking more like sisters, especially from the back and especially when on their knees, Robert couldn't help himself from being sexually aroused when seeing his mother and sister kneeling before the priest.

"Follow my cross Linda with your eyes and without moving your head. Follow my cross Emma with your eyes and without moving your head. Believe, believe, and believe that Robert will return to us. Believe, believe, and believe that Robert will repent his sins. Believe, believe, and believe that Robert will once again become a good Christian. Keep your eyes upon my cross," said Father Thomas while slowly moving his cross in front of Linda's and Emma's eyes. Concentrate your focus on the slow, hypnotic movement of my shiny, silver cross.

Back and forth and back and forth, he swayed his shiny, silver cross. Back and forth and back and forth, Linda and Emma followed the swaying cross with their eyes. Back and forth, Robert imagined humping his mother's mouth. In and out, Robert imagined fucking his sister's pussy. It will only be a matter of time before he'd be home alone with his beautiful mother and sexy sister touching them and feeling them through their clothes while kissing them. It will only be a matter of time before he'd have his mother and sister strip naked for him to have incestuous sex with the both of them.

Robert listened carefully to the priest while trying to memorize every word he said should he want to branch out for himself later and hypnotize some of his prettiest and sexiest, female, computer customers. His mother and sister weren't the only beautiful women in this small town. Always making house calls as part of his computer business, he was alone in their homes with horny, lonely women, mothers, daughters, sisters, cousins, and aunts while fixing their computers. With some women who were so horny and lonely that he wouldn't have to hypnotize them, nonetheless hypnotizing them would give him the control over them that he needed and wanted. He didn't want anyone to know that he was having sex with someone's wife, mother, or daughter and no one would know that he so sexually used and abused them if his victims were hypnotized.

Thinking more about it, since that Father Thomas was poised to hypnotize his mother and sister, he wondered if he could hypnotize his female customers for sex in the way that Father Thomas was about to hypnotize his mother and sister now. Unleashing the possibilities, having a wealth of sexual opportunities, he could only imagine all the women he could bed in the way that Father Thomas already has had sex with his female parishioners and nuns. Who knows, once he learned how to hypnotize women, a sexual fantasy come true, maybe he could even hypnotize Sister Katherine and/or Sister Mary Elizabeth to strip naked and give him hot sex? Curious to know what they wore beneath their habits, all that he needed to do was to get them alone.

* * * * *

"You're getting sleepy. You are so tired that you cannot stay awake. Your eyelids are so very heavy that you must close them to sleep, sleep, and sleep. Sleep, sleep, sleep. Sleep, sleep, sleep."

Robert looked at his mother and sister kneeling in place with their eyes closed in front of the priest before looking up at the priest in disbelief. He couldn't believe this was really happening. He couldn't believe Father Thomas just hypnotized his mother and his sister.

"Are they under? Are they sleeping? Did you really hypnotize them?"

"Shh," said the priest.

"Sorry," whispered Robert.

"Oh yeah. They're under my hypnotic spell alright. They were really easy to do. I probably could make them do anything that I'd want them to do," he said giving Robert a long look before asking his permission. "Do you think that I could get them to—" he said unzipping his pants while running a slow finger across Linda's full, red lips.