In the Night

Story Info
Unsuspecting human bred by alien.
1.5k words
3.95
68.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg wasn't a passionate man, but there was one thing he was passionate about: aliens. He had chased them down for years as a boy and had even joined a local network of UFO chasers as an adult. His wife thought he was crazy, but what did she know? She did nothing but watch soaps all day, while he went to work.

And today was no different. He had just gotten back from a long meeting that had nearly cut him out of his job, and there his wife was, sitting on the couch with a box of popcorn in one hand, and the remote in the other. She always nagged him about why he couldn't be like the heroes of her favorite soap operas and romantic comedies. And as much as she didn't understand his inability to be a romance novelist's dream guy, he didn't understand why she couldn't put out at least once a week.

It had been months since she'd touched him, not that he cared tonight. He was too tired to argue with her about their lack of intimacy, and decided to go straight to bed. Luckily he had his fantasies about the girls in dirty magazines that he jerked off to every night, to keep him company. Flipping through a magazine full of hot cosplay girls, he found a sexy dirty blonde with double D's to whack off to, before falling asleep.

"Hello Greg."

He awakened to the same hot blonde he had fucked in his head less than an hour ago, sitting on his lap. "What the hell," he murmured as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. She was even more beautiful in person as he stared in awe at her toned physique. His cock had been asleep, but staring at her awakened it again.

The woman smiled. Leaning into him, her perky breasts bounced up into his face. "Why do you look so surprised, Greg? You called me here."

She reached her hand around to the back of his head and pushed one large, pink nipple into his face. The warm, fleshy peaks of her breasts were a nice change from the lonely nights he usually spent with his ... wife!

Ripping his face away from the strange hot woman in his bed, he looked over to see his wife resting peacefully beside him.

"Don't worry," the sexy blonde said. "She won't notice."

Turning his attention back to the other woman in his bed, his boner came back. Wrapping his fingers around her slim waist, he returned to sucking her hardened nipples as she threw her head back. He felt like his old self again as his hands explored her taut, smooth skin.

"Mmmm, Greg," she moaned as the sea of dirty blonde curls on her head, cascaded down around them. Looking up into her eyes, he noticed something was off about her. While the blonde from his photos had light blue eyes, hers were dark, almost hollow.

"What are you?" he breathed as she leaned back and pulled him on top of her.

"Your dream." Taking his hand into hers, she moved his hand down to her moist, wet slit and winked.

Greg didn't need to be told what to do, as his cock hardened even more.

"I want you to fuck me," she said as she bit down on her bottom lip. "Fuck me until you fill me up with your cum."

Greg could definitely do that. Sliding in-between her long tanned legs, he buried himself inside of her as she let out a loud moan. Her eyelids folded over her black eyes as her mouth formed a sexy 'o'. How had he gotten so lucky?

Her pussy was beyond wet as he started up in her. Feeling her tight walls cave in around him.

"Mmm," he groaned as he kissed her inner thighs and enjoyed the raw sensation of being inside of her. It was even better than he had imagined it could be. And if she wanted his cum, he was going to give it to her.

Pushing himself deeper into her, he lied down on her flat stomach and kissed her. Her tongue met his in a dance of passion as he rammed himself in and out of her. Listening to her cry out his name, he sped up as her breathing labored. She was getting tighter and wetter by the second.

"Cum for me," he demanded as his hips thrust in and out of her.

Her legs tightened as she let go. A stream of stickiness enveloped his dick as her mouth gaped open. She was the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen.

Pulling himself out of her, he flipped her onto her back and spread her legs. With her firm buttocks in the air, and her long back curved, she glanced over her shoulder at him.

"Yeah, look back at me baby," Greg murmured as he readied himself to enter her again. Holding his cock in his hand, he told her to touch herself for him. And like the good little slut that she was, she obliged.

Her clit was already swollen as she spread her pussy lips and exposed herself in all of her naked glory to him. "Oh, mmm," she cried out as her fingers rubbed away at her clit in a maddening circle.

"Yeah, keep rubbing yourself for me baby." Without even noticing it, he was pulling on his meaty rod while he watched her. Entranced by her sensuality and willingness to please him, he hoped that she would return to him once he was done with her.

"I want your cock again," the woman breathed as she spread her wet, swollen lips once more.

Unable to resist, Greg decided to give her just what she wanted. Holding her hips, he rammed himself deep into her as she let out another cry. Fuck, was she tight!

Closing his eyes, he let himself get lost inside of her. Her raw, tight walls felt good pressed against his throbbing cock as he bent over her.

"Feels good, doesn't it?"

"Uh huh," she screamed as he grabbed a fistful of her hair.

Jerking her head back, he impaled himself into her over and over again. He still had no idea what she was, but it didn't matter. In a minute she would be taking his heavy load deep into her cunt.

Speeding up, he felt his balls tighten as her legs started to shake. She was cumming again like a little fountain. Tilting her head back, she let out a loud scream as she pushed herself back onto him.

The little slut wanted it just as much as he did. Fuck, he had gotten lucky tonight. Letting go of her hair, he put one hand on her waist as he slowed down.

Her body tried to fall down onto the bed, but he stopped her. "I'm gonna make you cum one more time for me, baby," he whispered as he leaned over her and kissed her spine. "One more time."

Reaching underneath her, he found her still swollen nub and flicked it with his index finger. He could feel her trembling in the inside as he started to rub her into an orgasmic frenzy.

"Oh, Greg, oh," the woman cried as he reached his other hand around to her mouth.

"Shh," he said as he filled her mouth with his thick, heavy thumb.

"Mmmm, mmm" she groaned as she sucked on him feverishly. Back and forth her tongue went as it slid up and down his thumb. Her ass bounced back into his groin as she swayed her hips from side to side, making Greg hornier than he had been before.

Taking his finger off her pussy, he slid one of his two fingers deep inside of her. Her cunt was like a lake as he lapped some of her juices onto his fingertips. Pulling them out, he tasted her sweetness and sighed. There were so many things he wanted to do to her, but more than anything, he wanted to use her as his cum bucket.

Holding onto her hips, he started back up inside of her. Pushing his dong in and out of her until his balls were ready to give her a thick, creamy thank you.

"Fuck!" he screamed as he held her tight against him. Five deep thrusts filled her with his cream before he fell down onto her back. Looking up, the girl he thought he had fucked was no longer there.

Instead, there was a grey slim creature with large black eyes, in her place.

Groggy, Greg's eyes shot open as he mumbled, "What the fuck?"

The creature moved from underneath him and stood up. Speaking to him in his head, it informed him that he had just completed his job in helping to restore the population of its dying species. "You said you wanted us to come. And so we did. Thank you."

A bright light suddenly entered the room as Greg turned to look out the window. Cruising past his house was a large, black object that looked like something out of a movie about space invaders. It couldn't be, could it?

Shielding his eyes from the brightness, Greg turned to look at the creature who had just thanked him once again. Without saying a word, it walked toward his bedroom window and disappeared into the light. Never to be seen again.