In the Night

Story Info
Claire's fantasy becomes reality in the night.
1.5k words
4.11
20.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

I'm a really heavy sleeper, but sometimes it can take me forever to fall asleep. Then when I do, I wake up a bunch of times. I'm having one of those nights and Claire's sleeping peacefully curled up next to me. She's even snoring a little bit which she swears she doesn't do. It's a hot night and we barely have the covers over us. I can see her body rise and fall with her breathing. I'm lying on my back like I do when I can't sleep. She stirs and moves her head from one side of the pillow to the other so she's facing me. There's a little light coming in around the curtain from the streetlights outside and I can see her cute face completely unaware in sleep. We're both naked since it's so hot.

I look at the dark silhouette of her large round ass. In the dark it's like some sort of delicious fruit that needs to be plucked and enjoyed for its juiciness. I look at her face again and her sexy lips are parted just ever so slightly. Even in sleep it has a total "my lips are perfect for sucking cock" look. As I look at her, my mind starts to wander. I think about how hot she looks sucking my dick. I think about how much I love taking her from behind and spreading her ass to see the jeweled end of a butt plug in her. I think about how cute she looks with my cum dripping down her face. I think about how sexy it is to pull out and come on her ass and see it slide down her ass over the butt plug and mingle with her pussy juices below.

I keep thinking and remembering and soon my dick is hard and waving in the air. Then I remember a fantasy she once told me about. She was embarrassed to mention it. She said she'd had a dream where she had sex when she didn't want to, but she actually liked it. Afterwards, she kept thinking about it and she made up a non-consensual sex fantasy. It was one of those fantasies that would never happen but could be fun to think about. I told her we could roleplay it if she wanted, but she said no. I'm too nice to be that aggressive anyway. Many of my fantasies are easily fulfilled. Some of Claire's are much harder or downright impossible for one reason or another.

I realize my penis has gone soft, but as soon as I look at Claire's ass again it starts to perk back up. Then I start to formulate a plan. It might not be exactly her fantasy, but maybe it would fulfill it a little bit. I reach out and put my hand on her ass gently, trying to gauge her reaction. She doesn't even stir a little bit. She must be really deep asleep, because normally she's a pretty light sleeper. I roll to my side and the bed creaks loudly and this time I'm sure she'll notice, but not even her breathing changes. I put my hand on her ass again and caress my way down to her thigh and then over. In the dark, it takes a moment, but I find the entrance to her pussy and gently rub my finger down it. I hear her breath intake, but she doesn't stir. I slowly rub the outside of her pussy and she doesn't make another sound.

I quietly sit up in bed to get a better angle so my wrist doesn't get tired. Emboldened by her staying asleep, I push one of my fingers to the first knuckle into her pussy. She twitches a moment in her sleep and switches which way she's facing again, but that's it. I rub the entrance of her pussy and feel its warmth even when it isn't aroused. As I tease it, it starts to get wet. I spread the wetness around and avoid her clit for fear of touching it and waking her up. I push my finger in deeper and she moans softly in her sleep. I slowly finger her pussy until it's completely soaked. My dick is throbbing with anticipation. I move from my sitting position so that I'm hovering over her ass with my dick and wait for her to react. When she doesn't I part her pussy lips with one hand and with the other I guide my cock to the entrance.

I pause a moment to make sure she's still asleep before I push the head of my dick into her pussy. She shudders and moans and I think she must be close to waking up. I push the rest of the way inside because I want to be inside her when she does wake up. As I do so, she really begins to stir and make little confused grunts. I slide my cock back and then thrust it forward again. By the third time I pump my dick in her pussy she's woken up. She starts to squirm and I let my body rest against her no longer needing to hold myself up above her. I don't thrust any more but instead just let my thick rod twitch inside her wet pussy.

"What?" she asks groggily, then louder, "Jake?"

She lifts her head to look and when she does I put my hand over her mouth and whisper in her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you," I say and as I do I lift my hips and thrust into her again.

She jolts and squirms a moment. I let her pull my hand away from her mouth, but she doesn't protest. She puts her head back down on the pillow and moans.

"Just do it," she says.

For a moment, I stop. She sounds actually upset. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. Maybe that fantasy should have stayed more firmly a fantasy. Or maybe she's just trying to get into the idea of it. I decide it isn't worth it if she really doesn't want to and I pull my dick out of her pussy. It comes reluctantly wanting so much to spend forever in her dark cavern. She lifts up her head again and looks back at me.

"What are you doing?" she asks sounding indignant. "Fuck me."

The command makes my heart jump and almost of its own accord my cock plunges back into her pussy. I buck my hips up and down relishing the feel of not only her pussy but her body beneath mine. She moans as I thrust into her. She begins to whisper the word no softly and it almost makes me stop again, but she grabs one of my hands and puts it over her mouth like before and I know she's just roleplaying her fantasy. She said she didn't want to do it, but I guess she just needed me to start it for her. I hold my hand over her mouth and fuck her, but the angle isn't right and although it feels good it isn't stimulating my cock enough. I could hump her for hours and not cum this way. I pull out again and she starts to say something, but I clamp her mouth shut with my hand.

"I'm going to get off and you're going to roll over so I can fuck you that way," I tell her.

I feel her nod under my hand and I let go, rolling off her. She quickly switches to lying on her back and I climb on top of her again. She starts to reach down to guide my cock into her, but I grab her hand and pull it away. Instead, I grab my own hard dick and I thrust it into her. She shivers with excitement and moans again. I grab her wrists and pin her hands above her head. I start off slow and then increase speed until I'm really pounding her and I can hear her juices flowing around my cock. She begins to moan louder and louder. I drop my head to her ear and tell her she has to be quiet. This makes her whimper but she does as I tell her and she's quiet as I fuck her. The only noises are the bed and my pounding.

"You've been so good to me I'm going to cum inside you," I whisper in hear ear.

I don't tell her not to moan after that one as I start to grunt. I feel myself getting closer.

"You've got such a nice pussy. It must love taking my hard cock like this," I say. "Aren't you glad I came here to fuck you? You love my cock don't you? You're so fucking..."

I trail off as I start to cum in her pussy. My cock jerks hard as I shoot my jizz everywhere inside her. I keep thrusting even after I've came until I can't take it anymore and have to pull out. As soon as I do, I let go of her wrists and put my hand behind her head and kiss her as lovingly as I can. I roll off her and she goes to the bathroom to clean up. When she returns she snuggles up against me.

"That wasn't too much was it?" I ask.

"No," she says smiling. "But next time I'm going to be the one to wake you up."

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers