In The Night Garden Pt. 09

Story Info
Tom finds a new toy.
4.7k words
4.27
11.9k
6

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**AUTHOR'S NOTE**

So I'm sorry it's taken sooo long to get another part done; my head's not really been in the right frame of mind to write for quite a long time, but I promise I will try and get more parts to this story out ASAP. Thanks again to my lovely loyal readers and a special apology to you guys for making you wait for so long, you're the most patient people on the planet!

I also wanted to change the title of this story as I started this 4 years ago and it doesn't fit anymore, but I don't know how so it will have to stay as it is for now.

Comments, criticism and feedback as always are welcome. Now, on with the story...x

*****

Tom stood and stared at the front door, hearing Eva's quiet cries through the thick brown wood. His heart was hammering against his chest, his throat dryer than sand. He turned and looked up at the sky which was even darker than before; grey clouds smeared across it like paint spilled over a black canvas; the unrelenting rain darting into his eyes as he clenched them shut.

"FUCK," he roared; running his fingers through his sopping wet hair; pulling roughly at the roots, rain seeping into the angry tears now running down his face. He turned to look at the house one more time, wincing at the sound of her sobs as he walked back to his car.

He was driving well over the speed limit and he knew it, but he'd never cared about that before; he was far too furious to slow down.

"That fucking bitch," he growled to himself, "that fucking bitch." He tried desperately to steady his breathing, taking long gulps of air and eventually taking a cigarette from the pack in his glove compartment, his hands trembling as he struggled to light it whilst keeping one hand on the wheel.

A nightclub up ahead was still open; the smoking area outside full of people chatting and laughing loudly, drinks in hand. Pulling up into the car park behind he came to a stop and took a long, deep pull of his cigarette. He needed a drink.

As he walked up to the entrance, a group of young girls stopped their chattering to admire him, his white shirt now see-through and clinging to the contours of his chest, his hair dripping and rain hanging from his eyelashes. He threw his cigarette aside and walked past the ladies who were now giggling to each other, smirking to himself as he was well aware that their eyes were still on him.

"Glendfiddich. Double," he mumbled to the barman as he handed him a £20; waving away the change when he handed him the drink. The barman smiled excitedly and put the money into a glass tip jar. As he turned to serve another customer Tom held up another £20, waving it as he stared down at the bar.

"Another," he said.

"You just want the bottle, mate? Would be a lot cheaper." The young barman was smiling awkwardly at Tom as he slowly looked up to meet his eye, Tom gave him a dark stare, still holding the money in his hand.

"I tell you what," he replied coldly, "why don't you try minding your own business and do your job, mate." The barman looked around him nervously as Tom glared at him from under his dripping wet hair, reluctantly taking the money from Tom's damp hand. He turned to the bottle and poured him another double, bringing the glass over to him. Snatching the glass he downed the brown liquid in one gulp.

"Excuse me," a soft voice shouted next to him; Tom lifted his head from the glass he was cradling with both hands and turned to see a very young, very attractive redheaded girl growing increasingly frustrated at being ignored by the bar staff. He reached into his pocket and took out another crumpled note, waving it at his new friend, the barman.

"Whatever she wants," he said, as the girl looked at him in confusion. She was visibly embarrassed as her cheeks flushed pink. The barman looked to her for instruction whilst the girl nervously struggled to remember her drink order.

"Erm, vodka and lemonade, single, please."

"Make that a double," Tom interrupted, patting the empty stool next to him. She nervously, and as gracefully as she could climbed up onto it, anxiously trying to pull her dress down over her knees. He turned to face her, smiling through the hair that was draped over his eyes, and he ran his fingers through it , brushing it away from his face to get a good look at her.

"Oh," she mumbled, "okay. Thank you." She took the drink from the barman and sipped at it, her hands now shaking slightly.

"So," Tom said, "what brings a nice girl like you to a shithole like this?" The pretty girl smiled and tucked a strand of wavy auburn hair behind her ear nervously.

"I-it's my 18th birthday," she replied shyly, pointing to the group of intoxicated girls who were dancing and giggling nearby, her blue eyes looking up at him, struggling to avoid his intense gaze. She suddenly felt self conscious and subtly tried to pull the neckline of her dress up, which Tom noticed, laughing to himself.

"Cute, happy birthday," he smiled, watching her take another sip of her drink, her eyes avoiding him again. He found her nervousness endearing, it reminded him of the way Eva had acted towards him that night at the Golden Lion; before she had turned his world completely upside down.

'Fuck it,' he thought, downing the rest of his drink and taking hers from her, placing it on the bar.

"Wanna get out of here?" The girl stared at him; looking almost scared. He had always had that effect on women, he was so intense and handsome no woman had ever said no to him; all except for Eva. He got up off the stool and turned to face her.

"Can I take your lack of response as a yes?" He asked, grinning that dazzling grin which made every woman's knees go weak. Still saying nothing she looked nervously back at her friends who were still dancing and laughing, looked back at the gorgeous stranger and silently nodded, and with that he took her hand and lead her out of the club, away from her oblivious friends who hadn't even noticed she'd gone.

"Tom," he said with a cheeky grin, patting her ass gently as he opened the passenger door.

They drove in complete silence back to Tom's flat which was only a few minutes away from the club. She had been faced away from him the whole time, looking out of the window with her arms crossed in front of her. As the car slowed and came to a stop,

she felt a hand rest on her knee and give it a squeeze; she pulled at a loose thread on the sleeve of her coat nervously as he came around and opened the door beside her, bending down to her eye level.

"You going to sit in my car all night, babe? Or did you want to come in with me, maybe?" She exhaled sharply and unclasped her seat belt, taking his hand once again as he guided her out of the car.

Walking into the living room of Tom's luxurious flat she stood and looked around, hugging herself tightly. Tom walked ahead of her, stroking her arm as he went into the kitchen and pulled two beers out of the fridge; handing her one to ease her blatant tension. He went and sat down on the sofa, evaluating her as she remained where she was.

She really was very attractive, and very young. Long, wavy auburn hair that fell down to rest on her chest, and a slim petite figure. She was probably only an inch or so taller than Eva, her hair colour was even similar, but a little duller than hers. Her eyes were a bright blue and sparkled under the light. She was a good find, he thought.

"How about you take that jacket off and come sit down, birthday girl?" He said quietly, still staring at her, eyes stalking her like a lion pursuing his prey. Taking another look around, she slowly removed her jacket, revealing creamy white shoulders and an emerald green dress that shaped her small breasts and hips and stopped just above her knee. She came over and sat down next to him and he rested his arm behind her, stroking her bare shoulder with his thumb. He could feel her body shaking, trying to calm her shallow breaths.

"What's your name, sweetheart?" He asked, his thumb brushing over her shoulder still, his eyes trying to find hers.

"A-Alice," she stuttered. He smiled and took the unopened bottle of beer from her, placing them both on the coffee table next to him, turned back towards her and gently pulled her face to his, cupping her flushed hot cheek. He kissed her gently on the lips and felt her body relax a little. His hand wandered down to the small of her back, the other caressing her cheek, fingers sliding round to the back of her neck. She suddenly froze under his touch and pulled away from his kiss, clenching her thighs together which were still shaking.

"I don't know why I came here," she whispered, the words barely escaping her mouth. He kissed her again and put a hand around her waist, pulling her body to him.

"I think we both know why," he purred into her ear, biting softly at the lobe, sending a wave of electricity through the girl's body. She pushed him away again, her eyes now glassy with tears. He removed his arm from her waist and got up, walking around to crouch down on the floor in front of her. He tucked her hair behind her ear and looked deeply into her eyes, placing his hands on her knees.

"What's wrong, sweetheart?" He cooed, moving his hands further up to her thighs, leaning in to kiss her softly on the lips once again. A tear fell down each cheek as she looked up at him, her eyelashes wet. She shook her head and looked back down at the floor.

"I have a...Boyfriend," she sniffed, wiping the tears from her eyes with a finger. Tom continued to look at her and exhaled, got up off the floor and went back to sit down next to her.

"Hey, hey," he soothed, taking her face in both hands, wiping fresh tears from her eyes with his thumbs as she turned her head away from him and stood up, quickly heading for the door.

"I shouldn't be here," she whimpered, taking her jacket from the coat stand, "I'm sorry." Tom, letting out an exasperated sigh got up off the sofa and walked towards her. Standing so close she could feel the warmth of his body behind her, he slid his arms around her waist and rested his head in the nape of her neck. Her entire body was trembling as his breath tickled her skin.

"Please," she whispered, her muscles tensing under his touch. He moved his hands over her body, his fingers gripping her hips.

"We were having fun, weren't we?" His lips moved over her neck and on to her shoulders, the grip on her hips getting tighter.

"But I...I've never done this before. I don't know you" she gasped, goosebumps trailing after his fingers. He pulled her body back towards him and begun to kiss the top of her back, feeling her lean back into him.

"You can get to know me, baby," he murmured between kisses as she stood trembling in his arms.

"No, I mean...I haven't done, anything, with...anyone." He ended his trail of kisses as he stood behind her for a moment silently.

"Are you a virgin, Alice?" he said softly, his hands pulling up the hem of her dress, stroking the tops of her thighs. The girl's mouth was dry, he could feel her racing heartbeat through her back.

"Yes," she croaked, "and I have a boy-"

"Sssh," he cooed, his hands moving further up her thighs, feeling the heat radiating from between her legs. He lightly pulled at the lace of her panties and she let out a quiet whimper as his thumb trailed over her mound.

"Has your boyfriend ever touched you here?" His breath as well as his words made the hairs on the back of her neck stand up, her stomach was swirling and she could feel herself getting wet. Through shallow breaths he felt her shake her head.

"Never? So I'm the first guy to touch you here?" He grasped the top of her thigh with one hand whilst rubbing her through the fabric of her underwear with the other. She made a feeble attempt to pull her thighs together; laughing softly he placed a leg between hers.

"Please...Don't," she was soaking wet and knew he'd noticed, and was shaking uncontrollably as he pulled the fabric away and slipped a finger inside her tight untouched hole. She could feel his hardness poking her lower back and felt truly helpless to resist him any longer. Inhaling sharply she moaned as he moved his finger in and out of her slowly.

"Tell me," he whispered, his deep voice vibrating through her body as he kissed and licked her shoulder; his finger still poking in and out of her increasingly wet pussy. "Tell me I'm the only one who's touched you."

"You're...You're"

"Say it," he growled as another finger pushed up inside of her, making her yelp in pain and pleasure.

"You're the only one who's touched me."

"Touched you where?"

"Th-there."

"And where is that?" He insisted, pulling his fingers out almost entirely, wiggling the tips just inside her as she groaned breathlessly.

"My...My"

"Your what, sweetheart? Your pussy?"

"Yes."

"Then say it, baby; where am I touching you?"

"My...My pussy."

The last word was a whisper that he could barely hear, but he decided he'd let her suffer enough. He rapidly turned her around to face him, pushed her up against the door and kissed her hungrily; his tongue twirling around hers. She pushed his chest gently with her hands and he grabbed her wrists, holding them above her head as he cupped her breast roughly, pulling down her dress to find a pale blue bra beneath it. She moaned into his mouth and bit down on his bottom lip, making him cry out in surprise.

"I'm so sorry," she gasped, "I didn't mean to!" He wiped the bead of blood she'd drawn with his thumb, grinned and held it up to her lips, pushing it into her mouth while she licked it with the tip of her tongue. He shoved her back against the door as his mouth found hers once again.

"Bedroom," he commanded, licking her lips and lifting her up into his arms, wrapping her legs around him. "Now."

Racing up the stairs he kicked open the bedroom door, never taking his mouth away from hers. He tossed her onto the huge bed as he took off his shirt and loosened his belt, watching as she moved up the bed, eyeing him nervously. He crawled up towards her and instructed her to put her arms above her head; pulling off her dress and throwing it across the room. As he leaned back to admire her body she folded her arms across her chest; her innocence and insecurity making him smile.

"No, no baby," he protested, pulling her to him and wrapping his arm around her. He pulled down her bra strap, leaving kisses along her shoulder whilst undoing the clasp at the back; her bra falling to the bed between them, "I want to see you." Before she could protest, he took her arms and placed them down on the bed by her sides and laid her down. He looked over her breasts, although small were shapely and firm, small rosy nipples hardening against the cool air. Her stomach was flat and toned, her hip bones visible from over the hem of her blue lace panties. Running his tongue over his stinging bottom lip, he pulled down his trousers and got onto the bed, grabbing her by the ankles and pulling her down towards him.

"Time for your birthday present, baby," he smirked, pulling down her panties to reveal a small neat strip of light brown hair. He moved his hands up to her ass and lifted her up, her pussy meeting his face.

"What are you doing?" she asked breathlessly, squirming under him.

"It's okay babe, you'll like this, I promise." He lowered his head, taking in her sweet virgin scent. He licked slowly up her slit, making her cry out; her entire body trembling. He smiled that devilish smile and licked her again; his tongue pushing through her lips and over her hot clit. He licked and kissed and sucked her, he could feel she was close to an orgasm. He abruptly stopped and moved up the bed so they were face to face; her eyes were closed in a dreamy haze. He kissed her lightly on the lips, prying them apart with his tongue.

"I want you to see how sweet you taste," he whispered, licking her tongue with his and dominating her mouth. She gasped; his tongue darting around hers. She could taste herself on him and felt a flutter in her stomach.

Pulling away from her, he turned and pulled open a drawer next to the bed, taking out a condom and tearing the wrapper with his teeth. He turned back to face her, rolling it down over his smooth length before climbing back on top of her, pressing his groin up against hers, planting soft kisses along her collarbone. Leaning back to kneel on the bed, he pulled her panties the rest of the way down her legs and over her ankles, discarding them on the floor. He went back to take off his boxers, watching her eyes widen as he sprung free. He smiled again and laid back on top of her, his tip poking at her entrance. She looked up at him and placed her hands on his chest, weakly pushing him away.

"I...I don't know if I can, do...this." Tom stopped and frowned, cocking his head to the side as he gazed down at her. He took her wrists and pinned them above her head; a squeal escaping her as he gripped them tightly with one hand, lightly stroking a breast with another. He took a nipple and rolled it between his thumb and finger lazily as she bucked her hips beneath him.

"Oh sweetheart," he said softly, pinching the nipple a little harder as she gasped through gritted teeth, "if there's one thing you shouldn't do to a man, it's to be a cocktease." She looked up at him with wide eyes.

"But I-"

"Sshh it's okay baby, it's okay. I'm gonna take care of you." He kissed her softly and pushed the head of his cock inside her wet cunt. She moaned loudly as he calmed her down, stroking her hair and kissing her forehead until her breathing slowed. "Just relax, baby," he whispered encouragingly, "that's it, just relax." He could hear her heart beating and thought it might burst from her chest.

"Is it going to hurt?" She asked, looking down at his hardness with bright apprehensive eyes. He chuckled softly, smoothing her hair away from her face.

"Only at first, but then I promise you it's going to feel fucking amazing," he reassured her as his length slowly pushed its way inside of her. She whimpered loudly and shuffled beneath him; a thin stream of blood running down her thigh as he found his pace.

"Fuck, Alice you're so tight," he groaned as she convulsed under his weight. He pulled all the way out of her apart from just the tip that rested at her entrance; making her squirm and gasp beneath him. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed it up and down her slit and over her clit. She whimpered for him, aching to feel him inside her again, but still he idly brushed the tip of his length up and down her desperate pussy.

"What's wrong, baby," he purred, enjoying the sight of the innocent girl begging for him, "you want more?" She nodded her head furiously; gripping his back with her fingernails.

"Please, Tom," she moaned, her nails digging into his skin, spurring him on even more.

"Please what?" he teased, "do you want me to fuck you?" She nodded and arched her back so his tip made its way back inside her, she bit her bottom lip as her eyes flickered shut.

"Open your eyes, and look at me," he commanded, "tell me you want me to fuck you."

"I...I want..."

"What do you want, Alice?"

"I want you to...Fuck me."

"Say please," he purred, pushing himself just a little further inside.

"Please, fuck me."

"Good girl," he grinned, his fingers digging into the flesh of her hips as he plunged into her, making her scream as he eased out of her again and back inside to meet another loud cry. He took her wrists and pinned them at her sides as he fucked her; his mouth closing over hers and kissing her possessively as she breathlessly tried to meet his pace. He leaned back and slid his hand down to her clit, circling it with his thumb. She quivered beneath him, groaning softly while he pounded her into the bed, his thrusts hard and deep.

12