In the Night Train's Eye Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The first of many times, girl. The first of many, many times...I've been waiting on this ass long enough!" The old gangster crooned, and an evil smile lit his face. The facial whiskers of bygone shavings scratched into her back as he began to push inside her glistening folds.

The thick pole faced much less resistance this time, instead easing slowly and powerfully into her body. Inch by inch, Newton's penis pushed forward until his testicles swung and hit her inner thighs. She now had his balls connected to her and hanging from her body.

Night Train pulled several inches out. With a burst of power, he slid all the way back into her hot cunt; the thrust elicited a whimper from the girl, which he silenced by pounding into her repeatedly.

"Ahh, ahh, ahh...damn," he grunted in rhythm with his thrusts.

Newton's hands wandered to her breasts, where he mangled her nipples. He pinched and rubbed her perky buds until they became hard; then he pushed her right breast to the side, beyond her armpit. The gangster leaned forward and with the help of his hand began to suck on the model's nipple. He noisily slurped and munched on her lush body, all the while his leaning forward provided even deeper thrusts into her well-formed ass.

He felt his balls tighten and an overwhelming pressure build within him. The thought did cross his mind to pull out, to be safe, to avoid getting her pregnant, but that applies when a man's dick is not in a tight Latina pussy. He grabbed her hips and ripped her pussy in a barrage of thrusts so savage the girl began to wake.

Isabel's eyes flickered open for a moment, and she felt the weight of a man on her, his dick violating her pussy in ways she had never experienced. The model had no strength to resist, her body was shredded by the intense fucking she was being administered. She nearly passed out from the brutality until she felt the unknown man trembling.

"Ahhh, ahhhh, oh shi---fuck, fuck! FUCK!" Night Train yelled as huge squirts of his cum sprayed inside of her, coating her womb and everything deep inside of her with his seed. The sawing of his penis into her intensified for a moment and just as soon slowed. Her bulging pussy lips were still stretched thinly around his tool, a much different sight than the tiny pussy he had eyed minutes earlier.

His thick cock was still held tightly in her by her cute pink folds. As his erection subsided, Night Train knew his softening dick was still probably bigger than anything she had taken before. He also doubted any of his cum would make its way out of her based on how deep it had been deposited.

"How was it, girl? Did you like that?" He asked blankly, not expecting a response.

"Si, pappa. Ahhh that was so good. Oh, got to catch my breath, you did use a rubber?" Came the Argentinean's reply.

"You were awake the whole time," Newton began, "and you didn't say anything?" The look of shock remained on his face that he was even talking to her. She shook her head in an attempt to clear her thoughts; everything was off: he was still lodged deep inside her, her pussy felt different somehow, stretched and sore. The unusual surroundings fuzzily came into view, a fine carpet that was unfamiliar, a fireplace that she hadn't ever seen.

"What is going on? Where the fuck am I?" She stammered.

"You don't need to know. Just stop asking all these fucking questions!" Newton said viciously as he dismounted her. His cock retreated from her hole and left a gaping void in its place. It was hard to believe his thickness could do this to a girl's body, especially one like her. He took a few steps back to begin gathering his clothes that lay on the chair and table behind him. With that, the sore Latina was able to move for the first time in hours and turned to face him.

"No! I swear to god I will have you killed! You fucking bastard, why—how the fuck did you do this to me? How the fuck did you do it?" She screamed. Isabel leaped to her feet and frantically searched for clothes to cover her nude form and found her outfit from the night before: creamy white jeans and a halter top.

"You hired me, then what? Drugged me?" She yelled furiously.

"You're ours for at least two more shoots, the cover girl we've been looking for. Get dressed, and get the fuck out of here, I'm tired of this yelling," he said.

"Oh, and I'm coming back? You're more delusional than I imagined," she said with an angry flick of her hair. As she started towards the door, she noticed his hands move quickly up and down. She slowed to berate him again, and in an effort to see what Night Train was up to: no good, as she suspected.

In his hand was a polaroid picture that he flipped deliberately in an attempt to dry it. The menacing movements did their job, and an image began to emerge from the celluloid.

"You are going to be with us, me in particular, for a long time. Understand?" Newton said. The picture was clear as day: the young María Muñoz on her stomach with a thick black cock engorged in her. The scene was divisive in its grotesqueness and the thrill of such a girl getting it.

"Give me the picture," she yelled, lunging at him. He sidestepped her and grabbed her lush body, bringing it close to him. Newton lightly kissed her lips as she tried to turn her head.

"Understand one thing, you'll be over if you cross me," he whispered in her ear before pushing her away. Her long legs nearly tripped over themselves, and she turned to face him.

"I can't do that. Now get out of here, and maybe as a tiny token of your love, treat my fucking photographer with some respect this time!"

"Go fuck yourself, you pig. I have two shoots, only two more, that are signed in the contract. After that, I'm gone," she said angrily.

"And the pictures?" He said with a laugh.

"This photographer, Nars or Bars, or whatever the fuck his name is, he has the pictures, does he not?" She asked, staring into his eyes.

"No, of course not, you saw the one I just-" Night Train began.

"You're a shit liar. He has them, and I'll just have to get them from him. And voila, you and your shit magazine are done."

"He's my employee, like he's just going to hand them over? You've been fucked too much," he continued, "plus he knows I'd kill his ass."

She saw her panties on the table behind him and quickly tried to stuff a hand inside her jeans. The material was like a second skin on her butt however, so she felt inside with a finger instead. Isabel's fingers touched her wet, stretched folds. Nothing felt the same. Where she expected to feel two smooth lips was a dull aching sensation instead, a sign of her defilement. Isabel turned to him quickly with a glowing stare.

"Have my panties, that picture, anything. You won't have me. And I'm sure Nars will side with me rather than you," she said simply.

"You're walking into a bigger mess than you're imagining little girl. Do you want this to happen again?"

She opened the door, looked at him for a moment, and disappeared from view.

12