In The Park

Story Info
It's not just a walk in the park.
1.5k words
4.15
30.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sparkle8
sparkle8
101 Followers

It was a gorgeous day in the city, and at about 12:30 I was sitting at a picnic table in the park, eating my lunch, reading the newspaper. Although the park was very crowded, I had opted for a corner where there was almost no traffic, people or otherwise.

Across from me, about 30 feet away, was an attractive man also eating his lunch. I could see him finishing his sandwich, and about to partake of an apple, as he sat hunched over a very thick book.

I had broken up with my boyfriend about 2 weeks earlier, and although I was feeling good, I was also feeling sexually deprived. In other words, to be blunt, horny as hell.

I kept looking at the man and having lascivious thoughts, but I just laughed at myself. I knew that I would probably meet someone at the party I was going to that evening, and spend the night getting wild.

I saw a woman in the distance coming toward me, and as she got closer I could see it was Jen from work.

Jen came up to my table and said "Hey, Linda, why are you sitting so far away from all the action? There are a lot of hot guys parading around at the lake area, and I'll bet some of them are NOT gay."

I laughed. "I felt like being by myself for a change. All that male flesh just gets me all hot and frustrated."

It was her turn to laugh.

Jen and I have a great relationship. We are both single, and both love sex. We go out together a lot, and often leave a party with 2 guys, and end up all four of us in bed. We are that relaxed with each other. There is nothing we don't share.

"Hey, Jen" I said, "See that guy over there at the next picnic table? I've got an idea for something risky."

"Well, I'm always up for risky," she responded.

"OK, here's my idea. I am really horny, and want to masturbate. You go over to that guy, get his attention, and move around to the back of the table, sit down, so that he is facing you, instead of facing this way. Keep him occupied, and I will move to the other side of this table, remove my panties, and masturbate while you talk to him. If he turns his head, he will see me. Your job is to prevent him from turning his head."

As I was explaining this to Jen, her eyes got brighter and brighter.

"What a terrific idea. I'm getting hot just thinking about it. Maybe I can give him a BJ while I am there, and you can watch."

"I like that," I said "but don't push it. Just see how it goes."

Jen turned and walked over to the other picnic table. I couldn't hear her, but I could tell that she was introducing herself, and asking if she could join him. I could see the look of surprise and anticipation on his face, because Jen is VERY hot and very SEXY. He probably thought he was imagining it.

So she went around the table, and sat down next to him. She was laughing, and touching his arm from time to time. He had turned sideways, and was giving her his complete attention. They were clearly having an interesting, flirty conversation.

I looked around, and no one was even close to our part of the park. I turned, lifted my legs over the bench, and sat facing the other way. I lifted myself up slightly, and removed my panties, which I put in my purse.

I got up and walked to the other side of the table, facing the man and Jen, and sat down. I lifted my skirt over my hips and just sat for a moment, spreadeagled, absorbing the warm sun on my thighs and pussy.

I licked my finger, and began to rub my clit. As I did so, I looked over at the man and Jen, and she had him completely occupied. Whenever he raised his head to laugh, she quickly glanced my way and winked.

I was getting pretty worked up, and wet, and feeling like taking more of a risk. So I got up and removed my skirt and blouse. I was then in my bra only, naked from the waist down.

I walked quietly over to the man's table, from the angle behind his field of vision. Jen could see me, but he couldn't. I stood about 10 feet behind him, and began to massage myself again. My wetness was really flowing, and I was able to run my finger smoothly over my clit, my pussy lips, and then slip the finger in from time to time.

I was shaking a bit, and felt that I needed support, but there was no support to be had. I looked at Jen, and she was clearly turned on by what I was doing.

Jen put her hands on the man's shoulders, and whispered in his ear. He looked up at her and nodded. She got down on her knees, and unzipped his pants. He leaned back on the table, and raised his eyes to the sky. I could see him from the side, but he never looked my way.

Jen removed his cock, which was quite hard. I wasn't expecting much, but this was a magnificent dick. Maybe about 7", thick, with a sculpted glans and tip. It stood straight up. I knew exactly what Jen was thinking,

"Shit, my panties are soaked, I'm giving head to a perfect cock, and I won't get to feel it plunge inside of me. Linda owes me BIG time."

I giggled inside, and knew that Jen would come up with a suitable repayment, and I would enjoy every moment of it.

She began to lick the man's cock. It was a beautiful sight, and very much enhanced my masturbatory experience. I was massaging like crazy now, and Jen was giving the man the BJ of his life.

I was having trouble standing, so I squatted down, my ass about 6" above the ground. I spread my legs as far as they would go. There was pussy juice everywhere. I inserted 2 fingers in my cunt, and found my g-spot. I massaged it for awhile, getting the rush that I always get from g-spot stimulation. But I didn't want a g-spot orgasm, I wanted a clit orgasm.

I removed my fingers, and rubbed my clit in figure 8's, and used my other hand to massage my pussy lips. I was getting to the point of no return, and was glad I wouldn't have to try to be standing when I came.

The man put his hands on Jen's shoulders, and started to moan. I wanted to moan, but I knew I had to remain silent. And I also wanted to close my eyes, but I couldn't stop looking at the sight in front of me.

I took a quick scan of the area around us, and saw that the nearest people were still a very long way away, so I was not worried.

As I turned my head back, I caught a glimpse of a face behind a tree, which quickly disappeared. I couldn't tell for sure, but it looked like a middle aged woman. I smiled. Hey, whatever thrill she gets, it might be her only one for weeks or months.

I continued to get more excited. I watched as Jen did the man, and he was clearly in ecstasy. His hips were rising to meet her mouth, and she was deep throating him. I could see that he was going to come, and so was I.

I saw him rise up one last time, and stay that way, with his hips stiffened and his head all the way back, and a loud growl escaping his lips. At the same moment I came with great intensity, barely able to keep from falling over.

Jen licked his cock for a bit, and I tried to control my breathing. I had squirted a little, and there was wetness all over. Good thing I had Kleenex in my purse.

I thought I ought to get out of there before he opened his eyes, so I walked quietly back to my picnic table. I glanced over to where I had seen the woman, and she pulled her head back behind the tree again.

I put on my blouse and skirt. I left the panties in the purse so I could feel sexy all afternoon. I took Kleenex and wiped myself off as best I could, and put the Kleenex in the barrel nearby.

Jen got up, looked my way quickly, then kissed the man. She backed up and began to walk away, turning to wave goodbye to him. I couldn't see his face, but I was sure he was thinking, god, no one will believe this.

Jen walked away and didn't look back again. I sat down where I had been sitting before, and after a few minutes, the man turned around, put his legs up over the seat, and resumed his original position. I pretended to be engrossed in the newspaper, as though I had not seen a thing. When I looked up, I smiled at him. He blushed a bit, but smiled back. Then he opened his book and began to read again.

As I said, it was a gorgeous day in the city.

sparkle8
sparkle8
101 Followers