In the Park Ch. 01

Story Info
She wonders how long it will be until he can meet her.
1k words
3.95
8.6k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the car, she wonders how long it will be until he can meet her. She's used her time wisely, getting ready for him. She wore a cute denim skirt with nothing underneath; the top showed more than enough cleavage. She reclined her seat, closed her eyes, and pulled her skirt up just enough to get her hand between her thighs. She spread her legs as far as possible and began rubbing her clit. She smiled as she felt how wet her pussy was. She would be well prepared.

When she heard his van approaching, she was reluctant to remove her hand away. She did so, but not before he was close enough to see the position she was in. As he parked beside her car, she repositioned her seat and watched as he took the few steps to her window. He smiles as he leans in to the window. "Hi. Need some help?" With the tip of his finger, he traced the line between her breasts and across the top of one, then the other.

"Maybe."

"Well, let's see." He reached for her hand and licked the finger that was teasing her clit. He put the tip of her finger in his mouth, sucking gently then letting go of her hand. "Hmmm, the taste is faint." Again, with the tip of his finger, he traced another line across her legs where the hemline of her skirt laid. As he placed his hand on her leg, softly squeezing, he said, "Is there more?"

"Maybe."

Now, sliding his hand underneath the skirt he says, "Don't tease me, you fucking slut. Lean back in that seat." He jerked the skirt up to reveal her clean-shaven pussy. "Now.....be a good girl and spread your legs for me." She did as she was told and let him help her prop her foot up on the dashboard. Looking down, he opened up her pussy and slid a finger inside. He then put the finger in his mouth to taste her juice. "Oh, Yes. I would say you need something." He slid his finger back inside her, but slowly began to pull out, then back in. "Do you need a nice finger fuck, Baby?"

"MMMMM....Maybe."

He shoved his finger inside her....hard this time, over and over. The feel of her cunt juices on part of his hand and the sound effects of fingering a soaking wet pussy was almost more than he could handle without giving some attention to his hard, throbbing cock. "Nah, I know what you need."

He moved to open the car door, but when she started to get out, he stopped her. "Don't get out. Just turn around in the seat." She turned sideways and sat on the edge of the seat, putting both feet on the ground. She looked up at him as he put his hands on her shoulders. "That's good. Give me your hand." He placed her hand over the bulge in his pants, pressing against it. "This is what you need." As he reveals his manhood, he says, "Are you going be a good little cock-sucking whore today?"

Looking at his cock, she wanted nothing more than to have it in her mouth, sucking it, feeling it press against the back of her throat. "Yeah, I'll suck that big dick."

He put his hand on the back of her head and pushed her forward. "Take my dick in your mouth, baby." As he felt her lips on the head of his cock, she immediately began to suck it deeper into her mouth. "Ahhh, that's right, suck my dick, you dirty fucking whore. I want to push it down that hungry little throat. Are you ready to choke on my cock, baby?" He stopped fucking her mouth and pressed his cock against the back of her throat. "Now, let's see how good you are, bitch." He grabbed her hair and slowly pushed his cock forward into her throat. He pushed deeper until she gagged, then pushed deeper still, making her gag even more. When he released her, she began coughing. But he only gave her a few seconds before forcing his cock down her throat again. With one push, she had taken his cock down her throat and just as quickly, he pulled out. He held her head up by her hair so he could see her face as she coughed up fluids from her throat.

"This is your last chance to get it all out, baby. I won't pull out again until I'm ready to cum. She nodded her head, still coughing. "Why don't you get out of the car? Get right here, on your knees. Put your hands behind you. Now hold your head back." He grabbed her hair, putting her in position. "Yes. Now you look like you're ready to choke on a big dick. I want you to look up at me while I fuck your throat. Ready?" He didn't give her time to answer. He put his cock in her mouth and slowly pushed into her throat until she had every inch in her mouth. The fucking started as soon as he felt her throat contract against his cock. The gagging and choking felt good; he knew he wouldn't last long. Having his cock sucked like this was amazing, but his mind kept going back to the taste of her sweet little pussy....

Suddenly, he pulled her head back from his cock. Still holding her by her hair, he put his cock on her bottom lip. "Want some cum, baby?" He stroked his cock, smacking it against her chin. "Suck it, baby. Take that fucking load in your mouth. AAAhhhh take it you dirty FUCKING whore! Swallow my fucking cum!

Later, as they were trying to catch their breath, sitting on the ground against the car, she asked, "Are you hungry? Wanna go somewhere and eat?

"Oh I don't think we need to go somewhere else for that. What I want to eat is about to be sitting on the hood of your car."

It's a good thing she remembered to bring some towels. Things are getting messy today.