In The Playroom

Story Info
Pleasure, punishment and first-time anal
4.1k words
4.35
68.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
naughty42
naughty42
186 Followers

After dinner, you lead me down into your playroom and I smile, thinking of the things that you have already done to me in this room, remembering how I sucked your cock while I knelt on that soft rug and how you fucked my pussy while I was bent over the arm of that chair. I think of the toys that are hidden in the drawers -- some that I now know about and others that I don't yet.

Today, there is something new in the room. I recognise it as a Sybian -- I have seen pictures of them online and fantasised about what it might be like, but I have never seen one in real life. Protruding from the device is a large dildo, about the same size as your cock.

I know what you expect from me this time and I quickly undress, placing my clothes on a small chair beside the door. I stand, presenting myself for your inspection, with my legs apart and my hands clasped behind my back, pushing out my breasts. You step around me, looking at all that I have to offer you and all that is yours. I am desperate for you to touch me, my pussy already wet and my nipples erect. You fasten a collar around my neck and then move in front of me to blow gently over my nipples, enjoying the way that my nipples harden further and my back arches.

Unable to resist, you grab me and kiss me deeply. Your hand slides onto my pussy and I feel the tip of your finger in between my lips, sliding upwards to my clit. You remove your finger and lick it. "You taste ready to be fucked, my slut," you tell me. You return your finger to slide between my lips and this time bring it up to my mouth for me to suck clean.

You lean down and take one of my nipples into my mouth. I feel your warm mouth tighten around it and I moan as your teeth gently bite down on the tip. You repeat this on the other nipple before gently pushing me down to my knees. You make me wait for a moment before I feel your hard cock nudging at my lips and I reach out my tongue to lick at the tip, tasting the drop of pre-cum that is gathering there. I lick up and down the shaft of your cock before taking the head into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it. Then I move my head forward to take more of it into my mouth before pulling back and licking just the tip again. As I continue to bob up and down your cock, I wrap my hands around your arse, pulling your cock deeper into my mouth until it nearly reaches my gagging point. You allow me to get to the deepest point that I am comfortable with and then gently clasp the back of my head, holding me still in this position before releasing me so that I can move my mouth back to breathe. Eager to please you, I take your length back into my mouth, managing to take a little bit more as you once again hold me in place. Your hands then begin guiding my head gently, letting me know what pace and depth you would like. My movements speed up as I feel your cock stiffen and hear your breathing deepen. Your cock twitches and I feel you release your cum into my throat. You pull your cock out of my mouth and I swallow your cum, looking up at you.

"Good slut," you say. "Now, come over here and try out one of my new toys..." You gently pull me to my feet and lead me over to the Sybian machine that I noticed earlier. You hold the attachment to guide it into my pussy as I sit down, straddling it. Then you sit down on the nearby brown leather armchair, holding the controller in your hand. You make me wait, unsure of what to expect, before you turn the vibration onto low. I feel the attachment vibrating inside me and the nubs at the front buzzing against my clit. Then you turn on the rotation and I feel the attachment rubbing around inside me, brushing against my g-spot. I begin to moan as you turn the vibration up and I unconsciously begin rocking back and forth on the dildo. "Do not cum," you tell me. After a while, you turn the vibrations up again and my breathing becomes faster. You turn the vibrations down for a few moments, but then turn them back up to the highest setting. I feel an orgasm approaching and try to resist, but lose myself in the pleasurable sensations in my pussy and on my clit. You smile as you realise that this will give you the opportunity to try out another of your new toys. "Remember not to cum, or I will have to punish you," you remind me. Your threat of punishment tips me over the edge and an orgasm crashes over me.

I lean back, trying to move away from the relentlessly vibrating nubs that are still buzzing against my sensitive clit, but you hold my shoulders and push me forwards, leaving the vibrations on their highest setting. "Stay there. Do not move or try to get off the machine," you bark as you walk over to one of the drawers. I struggle to remain still, squirming to try to relieve the pressure on my clit and feeling the intense vibrations surge through my body. I fold over the machine, trying to stay on as it relentlessly rotates inside me.

You return with a pair of wrist cuffs and a length of chain. You fasten a cuff to each wrist and then attach them together behind my back. Then you clip one end of the chain to my collar and the other end to a hook on the front of the Sybian. The chain is just the right length to keep me bent forward at the waist, maintaining firm pressure on my clit from the vibrating nubs. You return to your armchair and watch me squirming, enjoying listening to my moans and my pleading. "Please, Sir, I'm too sensitive... please make it stop."

"Are you using your safeword?" you ask gently, reminding me of this option.

"No, Sir," I reply, knowing that I can endure this for you.

After a few torturous minutes of uncomfortable sensitivity, the buzzing on my clit gradually returns to pleasure. I concentrate harder this time, trying not to cum. It is not long before I feel another orgasm building. I look up at you in desperation and you take some pity on me. "Do you need to ask me something, my slut?" you prompt.

"Please, Sir, please may I come?" I babble.

"Yes, cum for me, my slut," you reply, feeling generous now that you already have an excuse to punish me.

Another orgasm crashes over me, leaving my clit highly sensitised again. You leave me there for a few more tormenting moments before turning off the Sybian and coming over to me. You unhook the chain from the Sybian, raising my head to kiss me deeply before unclipping the chain from my collar. Then you pull me off the Sybian. Unhooking my wrists, you allow me to wiggle my shoulders and arms to relieve the stiffness before you bring them in front of me and attach the chain between them.

Then you move me towards the four poster bed, standing me at the foot so that I am facing the bed. You pull my arms up above my head, looping the chain over a hook at the top of the bed. Then you return back to the drawer. I try to look over my shoulder to see which drawer you are opening, but you notice and bark, "Slut, don't make this harder for yourself. Face the bed!" I comply, trembling slightly with fear and anticipation.

You return to me and firmly move my legs apart before moving your hands up to squeeze my arse cheeks. "Before I begin, do you know what you did wrong?" you ask sternly.

"I came without your permission, Sir. I am very sorry," I whisper.

"Not only without permission -- you did not even ask for permission," you reply. "You have left me with no choice but to punish you. You need to learn to follow the rules."

"Please, Sir," I beg. "It felt so good and I tried not to cum, but I couldn't help it..."

"Then you need to learn to control your slutty urges and remember to ask," you reply, trying to sound cold.

"Yes, Sir," I whisper, disappointed at having displeased you.

You reach over me to check that my arms are securely restrained. As I look up, I see a spanking paddle in your hand and I whimper softly. "I know you are nervous," you whisper, "but I need to teach you to obey. I will measure my punishment justly, but use your safe words if it gets too much." I nod, tensing at the fear of the pain that you might be about to inflict, but trusting you to be fair and not to take me too far beyond my pain threshold.

"As this is the first time we have used the paddle," you continue, "I will administer five swats. You will count down loudly and end each number with 'Sir, I am sorry'." As you are issuing your command, I feel the paddle sliding down my neck, over my breasts and around my hip, coming to stop on the soft flesh of my arse. I tense, waiting for the blow and my legs shake at the thought of the pain that is to come. You use your foot to push my ankles further apart so that I am stretched and having to stand slightly on tiptoes to relieve the pressure on my wrists.

You lift the soft leather paddle away from my arse and pause as you see my buttocks tense. "Relax, slut, it will make it easier," you say and I immediately feel the paddle slapping down on my arse.

I shriek and rise higher onto my tiptoes as if this might help me to escape the pain that warms my arse. "One, I am sorry, Sir," I cry out.

"Hmmm," you bark. "I see I am going to have my work cut out for me tonight. You were supposed to be counting down! Let's try this again, starting at five. You need to learn to listen."

The paddle raises again and after a slight pause it comes down again onto my pinkening arse. "Five, Sir, I am sorry," I shriek.

"Good, that is better," you tell me, raising the paddle again. This time there is no pause and the blow takes me by surprise.

"Four, Sir, I am sorry."

The next blow is a little firmer. "Three, Sir, I am sorry.... Please... it hurts..." I whimper.

"You know your safe word if you need it," you bark. The paddle comes up again and back down with a slightly softer blow. My delicate flesh is turning a bright shade of pink. I wriggle in my restraints, despite knowing that there is no escape unless you choose or I use my safe word.

"Two, Sir, I am sorry," I cry out. The paddle raises and comes back down swiftly.

"One, Sir, I am sorry," I scream, feeling the pain radiate across my cheeks.

The paddle rises and comes down again firmly. This is actually the sixth blow, but I know better than to try to argue with you. "This is the end of your lesson, slut. What have you learnt?"

"I am sorry, Sir," I reply. "I will remember to ask and wait for your permission before I cum."

You lift the restraints from the bed, letting my arms drop as you unhook the chain from my wrists. You hold me and tell me, "Good slut. You have done well. I know the pain is hard for me, but you took it well. I am satisfied that you have learned your lesson." Your words of approval and the feel of your arms around me help me to relax and I melt into you, resting my head against your chest.

"Now let me get something for that red bum of yours," you say. "Lay on the bed and I will tend to it for you." I lay down on my front as you go over to the chest of drawers. You return and get onto the bed behind me, opening my legs slightly so that you can kneel between them. You apply some lotion to your hands before leaning down to softly rub my red flesh. I sigh as the cool lotion and the soft touch of your hands sooth the burning.

As the pain subsides, I find myself opening my thighs wider and lifting my hips, silently inviting your hands to explore further. Your hands slowly circle my arse, rubbing the cream in. Occasionally your hand slides lower, gently rubbing my lips before coming back up between my cheeks. "If you are this wet, my slut, maybe my punishment wasn't hard enough..." you tell me, smiling. You continue to massage my arse, beginning now to rub over my arsehole before you circle your finger around it. "Now, I think I've found a part of your body that we haven't explored yet," you say quietly. "What can we do with this?" I push my arse towards you slightly and the lotion on your finger allows it to gently tease my ass hole slightly open. Your other hand slides underneath me to reach my clit and I moan in pleasure. I smile and a soft giggle escapes my mouth as I playfully push my arse towards you again. "Are you wanting to be a dirty slut already? So soon after your punishment?"

"Yes, Sir," I smile. "I am ready to be your dirty slut again."

"Good girl," you reply. "Then tonight I will make this ass mine." You lift my hips into the air and wrap my hair gently into your fingers so that you can lift my head. I feel your cock bulging in your trousers and pressing against my arse. I stiffen slightly at the thought of your large cock stretching my tight ass, but I push back into you, letting you know that I want this. I wince slightly as the fabric of your trousers rubs against my arse, which is still sensitive from being paddled. You have made my mouth yours and my pussy. And I want my ass to be yours too. I need to be completely possessed by you.

"Get into position," you order. "I want you to be resting on your forearms, arse up, presenting it to me, and tits hanging below you so that I can fondle them at my pleasure." I move slightly into the requested position and you order me to remain still. You step off the bed and pause, admiring my body moving with every deep breath that I take. "Good slut," you say and you softly slap my arse.

I silently wait in anticipation, my heart racing and my breathing becoming fast and shallow. My pussy is so wet that I can feel my juices beginning to slide down the inside of my thigh. I hear you undoing your belt somewhere behind me and I cannot resist tucking my head under my arm to try to watch. You notice me peeking and pull your belt out of the loops before whipping it in the air, making a loud crack. I squeak in surprise and move my head back to face forward, taking your hint about what you might do to me if I am not obedient. You chuckle softly and smile at my obedience, even when I am trying to push the limits. I listen hard and hear the sound of your zip sliding down, followed by the rustle of your trousers falling to the floor.

"It seems I can't see your pussy and ass hole clearly, slut," you say. I spread my legs wider, eager to please you. I hear you opening a drawer, using all my self-control to resist the urge to turn my head to peek, wanting this to be an exercise in pleasure, not another punishment. You return slowly and kneel behind me, placing some items on the bed behind me, where I cannot see them.

You place your hands firmly on my arse, one on each cheek and lean in towards me. I feel your tongue run right over my pussy and then a sudden shock of cold on my ass hole as the lube on your thumb teases the opening. You reach round to grab my breasts. Your thumb is still pressed to my ass and as you use my breasts to guide my back upwards, I slide back onto your thumb, squeaking in surprise as I feel the tip of your thumb slide into the tight but slippery opening. Unconsciously, I begin to move back and forward slightly on your thumb. You slowly circle my ass with your thumb, teasing the opening to gently ease it wider.

I feel your thumb being removed and then something solid pushing at the tight ring. You ease the buttplug into me slowly, pausing at the widest part before I eagerly push back on the plug, allowing it to nestle deep inside me. Then you take your cock in your hand and tease the opening of my wet pussy. I try to push back onto your cock, but you hold me firmly in place. After teasing for a bit longer, you pull your cock away. I moan, wanting more of you inside me, and then feel something buzzing against the base of the plug. You are holding a vibrator against the plug, using it to send the gentle buzz deep into my ass. My moans become louder as you increase the vibrations.

You turn off the vibrator and switch back to rubbing the opening of my pussy with your cock, holding me still again so that I am forced to submit to your teasing. I spread my legs wide, my lips parting in eagerness, wanting you to enter me, and my wet pussy dripping onto the tip of your cock. I feel you slide the plug out of my ass slightly and you watch as my hole opens before you slide it back in. You repeat this a few times until it seems to move more easily.

Then you get up. Grabbing my hips, you pull me to the end of the bed. My legs fall towards the floor and my body is pressed against the bed. I moan at this display of your need and arch my back, pushing my arse out to you in invitation. You remove the plug from my ass and replace it with two of your fingers, moving them slowly in and out and then spreading them gently inside me to stretch the tight hole. You order me to rub my clit, feeling me relax and my hole slowly opening as the pleasure distracts me. I feel your hard cock against my legs and push back onto your fingers. Your other hand suddenly pushes into my pussy, spreading it wide and feeling my juices flooding out onto your fingers.

"Please, Sir..." I beg, unable to help myself as I feel your cock stiffen further against my legs and needing you inside me. "Please fuck my ass."

You smile. "You have been a good slut tonight," you tell me, "and I am looking forward to cumming deep in your slutty hole." I feel your hand moving away from my pussy and hear the click of a lid. "Present your hand, my slut," you order. I obediently reach my hand back towards you and feel the cold lube being poured into my hand. I push back onto your fingers again and you feel a shiver run through my body at the anticipation of finally feeling my cock. You step forward so that I can reach your cock and my hand reaches out to grasp it tightly, trying to cover every part of it with the lube. I feel your cock throb in my hand at the sensation of the gel and the tight grip. When your cock is suitably slippery, you ask, "Are you ready, my slut? Are you ready for me to cum deep inside your ass and claim it as mine?"

"Yes, Sir," I breathe, pushing my arse out and presenting it to you invitingly. You slowly remove your fingers from my ass, spreading them to keep my hole wide. And then I feel the coldness of the lube on the tip of your cock, soon followed by the warmth of the hard tip sliding into my tight hole. I moan and you pause, ordering me to relax my ass. I do my best to soften the tight muscle, knowing that I can trust you to be gentle. My hands are stretched up the bed and I lean into it, grabbing the sheets in my fists. My eyes close and my breathing settles. When you feel my arse relax, you hold onto my hips and gently push into you. I grab the sheets harder and moan into the bed, feeling my ass hole being stretched wider than ever before. I concentrate on relaxing and as my hole opens you gently and slowly push another inch into me. You feel me tense and my ass clamps around your cock. You pause again, allowing me to adjust to the feeling of my ass stretching tightly around your hard cock.

"Breathe, relax... Don't fight what you know you want, my slut," you tell me softly and your words calm me, allowing my ass to relax and you to push your cock in deeper. I feel your grip tighten on my hips as you reach the final thrust. Your cock is deep inside me and your hips are pressing against my arse cheeks. You pause, feeling my warm arse tightening around your cock. I moan, feeling fuller than ever. When I have adjusted to the sensation, I push my chest into the bed, sliding off your cock slightly before pushing back onto it again. You allow me to control the pace and as I relax, I am able to speed up my movements. You are so aroused by the feeling of my tight ass gripping your cock and my wanton movements that it is not long before I hear your breathing deepen and feel your cock twitching inside me. You grab my waist firmly and I can sense your excitement by the urgency of your grip. Impaling me deeply onto your cock, you spurt your cum into me, filling me with the hot wetness. You hold my arse and rub my cheeks, taking pleasure in knowing that your cum is the first to ever fill my ass.

naughty42
naughty42
186 Followers
12