In The Quiet Room

Story Info
Bound and blindfolded she is taken away.
1.4k words
3.76
36.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood outside of the airport terminal in the morning sun. Cars were all she could see. They were either rolling up to then away from the curb or parked in the lots across the street with the sun glistening off their roofs. She wore all black except for the red handbag, scarf and shoes she wore so he could find her.

A large black car came to a stop in front of her. The windows nearly black they were tinted so dark. She sat herself in the back seat, nearly on top of an envelope she noticed at the last moment. The leather seat cushioned her as she settled and the doors locked her in safely. She looked at the driver but could see only the arm of a black jacket and two hands on the wheel his face obscured as he looked over to check for traffic as he pulled away.

She looked down at the envelop. It was thick like it had something inside of it and the thick paper had written on it in fine script "For your ride." She openned the end and a blindfold slid into her hands. She flipped the envelop over but nothing else was there. She pulled it down over her eyes and sat, held by the seatbelt as the car glided along. She knew what was expected of her but not why. She undid the clasp of her handbag and removed the only two things in it. A gag with a fresh red rubber ball and a black pair of handcuffs. She fumbled with the lack of her sight but held the rubber ball in her mouth. Tasting it as she set the clasp. Then the handcuffs she set into place, locking them just snug enough. The driver reached back only to check that the cuffs were secure and drove on.

She had lost her sense of time and direction when the car pulled in onto a new surface. It coasted across a driveway. The car stopped and she could just barely hear a garage door closing. The car shut off and he got out from the front seat. The door closing leaving her alone. Her backdoor opened. His hand pressed against her chest holding her to the seat. His other arm reached across unlocking the seat belt and guided it back. Then she was shoved onto her side. Her legs kicked up. He grabbed her ankles and held with one hand the other hand skillfully tied them together. Then suddenly a long cold blade metal of the ran up her leg. Carefully her clothing pulled tight then dropped away. He had cut it off her with a set of shears.

First her skirt was taken off by running along her leg. He continued up the same line. Cutting until he reached the opening for her arm. One snip as all it took to cut from shoulder to collar. The sound of the fabric being sliced was right in her ear and held her frozen. The other collar to shoulder freed. His free hand held her in place firmly but never hurting. The cold steel touched her upper chest cutting the straps to her bra and only momentarily ran between her breasts to leave her chest exposed. And it was like electric for the moment the blade was guided between her hip and the lace of her black panties. The shredded clothes fell in a pile beneath her as he picked her up and out of the leather seats.

She was held against his chest. One arm beneath her knees. The other cradled her upper body. He carried her up the two steps into the house. The door swung back into place. He was carrying her through rooms. She heard the purr of a refrigerator. The sound of his footfalls as they went from linoleum to carpet. Then she was being lifted up the stairs. Then more stairs.

They entered a room with a warmth to it and then she felt him dip and grab something. A door whispered open and stepping inside there was no other sound. The air didn't move. No stray beams of sunlight could be felt. He lowered her but she never felt scared despite not knowing what would come next.

She touched down into a thick rich carpet. He let her slip onto her side and he stood back up and left the room. Once he was gone more than a few feet she could no longer hear him. Only the faint sound of leaves and the chirping of birds could be heard from the direction he left and even then so low she questioned whether it was really there or her mind putting the sounds of comfort there to keep her mind at ease. She rolled to make herself more comfortable. Her nose buried in the soft carpet. It smelled clean and warm as she simply laid and waited.

Eventually the soft padding of his feet could be heard coming back. The door clicked shut as he stepped past it. The silence was deafening. She could feel him kneel close to her body. His hands grabbed her legs and flipped her onto her back. She tried to catch her breath but her head was swimming. He pushed her legs high, exposing the soft lips of her sex. Her calves were set across his shoulder. A finger ran up gently between the silken folds of her, coming to and lazily circled her center point. All she could do was moan while a drip of her own saliva ran down her cheek. Another finger joined the first and the pressure built up. She squirmed and muscles in her legs twitched involuntarily. The circling coasted to a stop and his hand eased over her and pushed against her.

She could then hear the push and pull of clothing being taken from a body. The heat of his engorged member glanced against the back of her thigh. Then he pushed into her waiting body. Her wanting body took him in. She rocked her hips and she could feel herself stretch to take all of him in. She exhaled hard through her nose and moan.

Her clit throbbed as he intently pumped against her. She could feel the pressure build inside her below the pit of her stomach. She tried to claw at anything but couldn't find him with her hands. Her nails just ran across the curves of her belly leaving behind little white trails.

She bit down hard on the rubber ball in her mouth. Her muscles clenched down, grasping at him inside of her as she could feel the bright center inside of her expand.

The white heat washed over her body.

As her body spasmed he thrust deep inside of her. Leaving a piece of himself deep inside of her. The only sound he let out was the heavy breathing and she felt it too. The rise and fall of his chest and abs against her legs. The heat of his body and the sweat from his effort mixing with hers. Her own breath was rapid as she tried to keep herself in the moment.

He backed out of her. What he had given her could still be felt laying deep inside, warm and comforting.

He cradled her legs to the floor and for the first time spoke, "Be calm" and her breathing became deeper and more even. The soft whimper lapsed and as she drifted into a sleep of exhaustion she could feel her head being moved and the ballgag being unlatched and taken away. He stood up and left the room as she lost her sense of being.

Drifting back awake from the dark pool of sleep, she can feel the familiar hands on her again. This time they undid the ropes. Then the click of a key finding its home and the cuffs springing loose from one wrist then the next. Her consciousness was still swimming upward but the blindfold was still over her eyes and her body would not remove it.

The texture of a terrycloth towel touched her skin. The warm water in it running over her. He bathed her body by hand. Going over every inch she felt her awareness of ever caress.

As she started to reach up to her face he made a soft "shhh." His hands at the side of her face and he pulled the blindfold away. She saw him for the first time. He was staring into her eyes and they smiled. He slipped his arms under her body to pick her up from the carpet and she draped her arms around his neck as he carried her to the warmth of their bed.