In The Rain

Story Info
A day's outing.
1.6k words
3
17.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

i was begging, pleading now. It had been almost six weeks since i had seen Biker. Online or on the phone wasn't cutting it right now. i needed, wanted to see Him, to touch Him and have Him touch me. i needed His scent in my head, to see His soul searching eyes once more. i was crying morning and night. Talking to Him by phone or in chat was leaving me feeling more desolate. It seemed that anything and everything that could keep us from coming together again, did. His work, family, or the bike needing working on, always interfered.

Early that Saturday morning Jim came online. The moment He did i began again asking when i could see Him. Even if it meant only a few hours of sitting with Him, talking and holding hands. i knew i was badgering Him now. i just couldn't help it i was desperate. He lived about five hours from me. i suggested anything that might get Him to say yes. i'll admit even teasing about giving Him a blowjob, my hand cupping His balls and licking them taking long slow licks up and down His shaft. i tried telling Him. Just let us meet somewhere (half way) for each of us, and having lunch for an hour. Of course i was crying the whole time. Finally, He agreed we would meet but only for an hour or so in Albany, Kentucky.

It was still early around eight o'clock that morning. i was overjoyed. i asked Him if i might be excused to get ready. We didn't sign offline we would stay connected until time He and i would leave our homes so the timing would be accurate for out liaison and i began getting ready. i hurriedly showered and shaved. i would be prepared as He always expected me to be. i dressed in black Levi jeans (no panties) and a red short-sleeved blouse. Applied my makeup carefully. i re-polished my nails a bright candy-apple red. i went back to the computer and told Him i was ready. We made sure of the time and place we would meet in Albany. We then signed off with a cyber hug and kiss and Him patting me on my ass. i wanted to feel that hand for real.

i locked up the house and got into my van and left. i drove through the little town of Sparta, Tennessee, around the square and down Bockman way, heading toward Hwy.111. i was so excited i was going to see my Jim. Turning right onto the Hwy, i headed north toward the Kentucky line. The line was about and hour and a half away. Each mile took me a little closer to when i would be back in His arms. i wasted no time. i would get gas when i got there; i had enough to; make it. The scenery up this highway was beautiful in fact all of the Tennessee landscapes were beautiful. Rolling hills with many different types of trees and flowers dotted the land, but for now the only thought that i had was to gaze upon was my Biker.

There it was, the Tennessee and Kentucky line. On each corner sat a beer store. Most of the area on the Kentucky side was a dry county. Many drove to this line to get their beer. i made a left turn that would lead me into Albany. It would only be a few minutes now till i would see Jim. Jim would be wearing His black leather vest and jacket, a pair of jeans and His black riding boots. i could see Him so clearly. His eyes blue and loving they always seemed to have a gleam or twinkle of Wickedness in them. His face weather worn from riding in the open wind, to this slave, always seemed perfection. He had a strong jaw and the most gorgeous smile. That smile always gave a hint of something wild and secretive. His bike would be polished to a bright shine. He did love that bike. He sat on it proudly.

i pulled into the drive of a family restaurant on my right. i turned the van around so i could watch the road coming from town; this was the opposite direction that i had come from. i came to a stop, turned the engine off and waited. i rolled down my window; i wanted to listen for the sound of the bike. i knew the special sound of that bike. i sat there for maybe a half hour watching the cars coming and going. From time to time a motorcycle would pass. i did love watching the proud riders on their bikes. They all seem to have an air of freedom, few drivers of cars or trucks could never know. i heard Jim before i saw Him. He pulled in and drove right up beside my open window. He leaned in to my window and planted a luscious, wet tongued kiss on my mouth. my heart rate was racing for sure now. He asked that i follow Him. i followed him up the road a shirt distance and pulled in behind Him at a burger king. We got out and went in and sat having a burger and coffee.

We talked a bit. i would reach out and touch that precious face if His. i couldn't take my eyes off of Him. He spoke and said, come on Jen. i didn't know what He had planned but i didn't care. i was surprised though. i only expected to visit with Him there and have to go home again crying. i always did no matter how many hours i had with him. i followed Him out and He and on His bike and i in my van pulled out of the parking lot. He turned Northward, and headed out of Albany. We went about five miles out of town and came to the intersection of Hwy.127 and 90. He pulled straight across and i followed. A little ways down this road led us into a state park. i never took notice of the name to be honest. i was wondering what He had up His leather sleeve.

This area of the park was lined with cabins and motor homes, somewhat hidden back in the trees. It was fall, the season had ended so many spots were vacant. We pulled into one of these and stopped. i got out and met Him at the picnic table. There was a grill sitting there beside it. This place looked off down a hill into a thick crop of trees. We sat at the picnic table and spoke of how nice it would be to come back and camp out. i got up and move somewhat closer to the edge and looked down. i knew any moment He would say He had to leave. i was dreading it. My mood began slipping into a dark abyss.

Jim walked over to me and took my hand and started leading me off into a thicket of brush and trees. We came upon an ole log and He stepped over it, turned loose of my hand and told me to strip down. i stood there for a moment somewhat surprised, not at Him telling me to strip but that He wasn't going home yet. He just repeated His demand. So i did. i pulled them off and tossed them aside. He didn't undress. He then told me to turn around and bend over; i did as i was told. my heart pounding loud enough it should have caused the little creatures to scamper away. i heard the sound of His zipper being unzipped. His hands grabbing my hips, one hand releasing and coming down hard on my ass, and my tits bouncing with the impact. His cock hard and teasing my slit and clit. He slid easily inside me. i was trying to be quiet but this was near impossible. i knew there were some visitors still in the park close by. He was riding me and riding me hard, my tits bouncing harder and harder, as i was pumped with His urgency.

The sweet sounds of His endearments hitting the trees and filling the silence around us. Words like, Slut, Whore and Bitch...ringing in my head. i was His whore to be used as he wished and i loved it. All of a sudden drops of rain began falling on my bare flesh. Tiny droplets of cold rain, falling on my hot flesh, pelting me harder, my orgasm was building, peaking. i knew Biker was ready to cum. We were being drenched now with the pouring rain. i was groaning, screaming out. Biker's sounds coming out like a deep growl. Jim was pounding me harder, His hand gripping my hips, pulling me backwards forcefully. The rain was still coming down as we both rode an orgasmic wave together.

While still breathing hard and our hearts racing, i grabbed up my clothes as Jim pulled out of me. i didn't even stop to dress. We just began running out of the thicket and to my van, laughing together. We opened the side door of the van and slipped inside. i was starting to shiver now but i didn't care. i grabbed at a roll of paper towels and began drying off. Jim and i were both laughing. i was trying to get my jeans on but still a bit wet so i was struggling. i slipped my blouse over my shoulders, and put on my shoes. We sat there a few minutes waiting for the rain to ease up. Jim would have to ride back in the rain.