In the Rain

Story Info
Two friends find it in the Florida rain.
1.4k words
4.38
15.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve pulled Angela closer, pressing their bodies together. Angela could see the slight smile and the look of desire in his brown eyes. His right hand brushed her wet hair away from her face before he lowered his head and kissed Angela. Angela felt Steve's hands slip down to her pants and heard the slow rasp of the zipper being lowered while he was kissing her ferociously. Angela closed her eyes and whimpered as Steve broke the kiss momentarily to slowly slide the pants down, leaving her in nothing but her soaked shirt.

"You're beautiful", he whispered, his voice barely louder than the falling rain.

Angela shivered in lust and opened her eyes as Steve drew her close.

He pulled back the collar of the shirt and kissed her neck and collarbones, his warm wet lips coursing tingly currents of lust through Angela's body. Slowly Steve worked his way down on Angela's body, playing with each breast, one at a time, through her wet shirt. He placed his lips upon a nipple, kissed it, sucked it, bit it lightly with his teeth. A breeze blew gently over them, making Angela's skin tighten in pleasure.

Her legs went weak and Angela lowered them down on some rocks, pulling Steve on top of her. Lifting her hands, she began to unbutton his shirt. Steve held himself still, letting her hands travel downward, stripping the shirt off of his shoulders while kissing his wet skin. She ran her fingers lightly over his chest and abdomen, pausing to let her lips explore him. Steve moaned as her tongue began tracing a path up and down his body, tasting, stroking, fondling.

Angela placed her palms on the cool rocks, feeling their slick surface beneath her fingers as he captured her mouth with his. The rain plashed on her body as Steve's mouth went down. He kneeled in front of her as he shoved her shirt higher, his tongue traced her bellybutton as his fingers slipped between her wet and swollen lips, stroking and teasing her. Her legs fell open and she arched her back, pressing her stomach up against his warm lips. He went further down, his tongue tasting her inner thigh and the outside of her pussy. One finger rubbed gently against her clitoris while another finger slid slowly deep inside her, pressing against her walls.

Angela backed against the stones, hooking both legs around Steve's shoulder. His mouth was joining his fingers, his tongue stroking the swollen lips before his fingers gently spread her labia. Steve's tongue kissed and licked Angela's clit, sucking lightly. A second finger moved inside her tightening walls as his tongue came up to rub slow circles around her clit. Angela sucked in a breath and hissed through gritted teeth. She felt her orgasm coming closer and closer. Steve replaced his fingers with his tongue, thrusting it deep inside of her. Angela groaned with pleasure as he fucked her.

Reaching up Steve grabbed the border of her wet shirt and ripped it apart, exposing her upper body completely. He took her bare breasts, lightly kneading them with his fingers, pinching her yet erect nipples to make them harder, his tongue fucking her faster. Her hips arched up to meet his mouth as he stroked his tongue in and out. The world exploded around her and Angela clenched her teeth together not to scream out loud as she came hard onto his mouth. She relaxed and felt the ecstasy roll away as Steve licked her lovingly clean. Rain ran over her breasts and stomach to her pussy and into his mouth.


His mouth left her pussy and began to move up to her navel. He thrust his tongue inside and teased her wet skin. Further up he went, kissing her tummy before his lips closed over one hard nipple. Angela gasped as Steve sucked gently, rhythmically. Her back arched in pleasure, pressing her breast closer to his lips. Angela felt his teeth tugging lightly, her little gasps turned to load panting. He moved to the other breast, sucking, stroking, biting. She could feel her fading orgasm returning.

"Steve--" she whispered.

Steve approached in front of her, his lips collided on hers in a soft, full, deep kiss. Angela pushed him lightly away from her and let her hands move down to his crotch. She could feel his hard-on through his jeans. She unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down and tossed them away. Angela gently caressed his growing penis, letting one hand grab the shaft while her other slipped to Steve's balls. Her hand slowly and methodically began to rub along his cock forcing his hips to jerk for and backward.

Angela let go of Steve's manhood and pushed him down on the wet sand. She climbed on top of him. The waves surrounded them and dragged greedy on his unbuttoned shirt. She kissed him passionately, licked at his skin, playfully biting his shoulders while rubbing her pussy over his prick. Steve could feel the thick outer lips of her labia as she continued to rub and press herself against him.

"Angela, Angela!" he demanded breathlessly. "I want you, now."


Angela sat up, placed herself upon his crotch and grabbed his hard-on. She rubbed his tip a few times over her clit before she let him slid inside her in one long thrust. Angela moaned loud as he raised his hips and drew his cock through her tight cunt. Steve grabbed her hips, holding onto her tightly as he began to bounce her gently up and down on his rock hard length. Angela bent down and kissed him passionately on the lips; their tongues teasing each other.

They moved together while the waves ran over their bodies, flushing away the sweat. Steve stripped off Angela's tattered shirt and ran his hands over her breasts, twirling her hard nipples. He moved his hands down to her pussy and started to rub her clit with his thumb. Angela moaned in pleasure as he thumbed her clit faster. Steve picked up the pace; the thrusts came quicker, deeper as their breathing became more erratic. He sat up, Angela's arms rested around his neck, her fingers playing with his hair. She looked into his eyes before he placed deep kisses on her neck and shoulder. His teeth nipped at her neck, and he began to move faster. Harder. Steve ran his hands over her back and forced Angela to lean back. He took one nipple in his mouth and let his tongue circulating her nipple. He was moving more and more, deeper and deeper and harder, his cock throbbing inside of her. Angela felt her orgasm rise, felt her body tremble as she kissed him hard.

"Ste—" she moaned as she released her fluid over his hard-on.

Steve felt the inner walls of her cunt tighten as she released her fluid. He thrust a few more times before let out a loud moan, repeatedly shooting his load deep inside her. They held each other for a few minutes, just listening to each other's heartbeat and breathing.

Steve gently ran his hand down her spine and placed a soft kiss on her collarbone.

"Love you," he stated quietly.

"Love you," Angela repeated as she ran her fingers through his hair.

Steve wrapped his arms around her and leaned back, gently fell onto the beach. The ocean enclosed them. Angela pulled him out and rested her body on Steve. She shifted her head on his chest, listening to his now steady heartbeat. She felt warm and safe and closed her eyes as Steve kissed her tenderly on the head. They laid in silence on the beach and were lost in bliss; the surf flowed over their naked bodies at irregular intervals.

"We need to get back," he said quietly.

"Yeah I know." she whispers.

Angela looked up at him and smiled before she tenderly kissed his chest.

"Mmmhh," she said. "I love you, honey."

Angela continued to place light kisses on his chest as Steve ran his hand up her arm.

"I need your shirt," she said through her kisses.

"OK," Steve chuckled softly as he started to search for his pants.

Both got up and retrieved their pants and shoes. Steve handed Angela his shirt and buttoned it for her.

After they finished dressing Steve grabbed Angela's hand and they walked back to the beach house, both itching to get out of their wet clothes...for more than the obvious reason. The evening was far from over.