In the Right Place

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
uksnowy
uksnowy
191 Followers

In a top drawer housing a lot of jewellery there was one Polaroid, fucking ancient these days but novel when new in the 80s, photo of her and Trev, stark bollock naked amongst a crew of seven other nudists, under a foreign banner. It must have been a holiday somewhere, but she was a looker and she knew it in her pose. Her pubic mound was large and bald. Judy was evidently always big boned as they say, but with her height she carried it well. Her boobs were heavy and full, her nipples pale and looked flat. It passed my mind that there were mini video cameras on the market, fuck off Polaroid and what a wheeze it would be to try and position one in her bathroom. I dismissed the idea as I'd need quite a lot of time and visits to their abode and harvest it. When I checked everything I'd touched I aimed for bed. Helen was crashed out and I didn't disturb her, then I crept to our en-suite and had a wonderful, sniffing wank into my new collection. They were stuffed in my travel bag.

The next day I took Helen home and within minutes -- how does he do that? - Menatray Mode kicked in. I made quick calls and I was on my way to Gatwick this time where another private Gulf Stream was waiting. Judy had ordered and was paying for a carer for Helen anyway, but she hadn't arrived yet and our neighbour popped round to see to Helen, understanding our long term family habit of my sudden departures. Lou was to be brought home later in the day. I called home from Monaco that evening, getting a strange voice and accent answering our landline. It turned out to be Ostrancia, a carer, a legal immigrant from Columbia. I was put on to Helen who sounded bright and happy, saying I would love the carer, who, in my wife's words, was hot. Shit! I hoped I might see her when I return unless she is replaced by the agency.

"Daddyyeeeee!" screeched Lou, my ears ringing, but she was a happy person to talk to, brightening my fairly shitty day with one thing and the other. She had something to show me and tell me but it was big secret and would have to wait. I prompted her on various subjects like boys, clothes, shoes, movies, games but she resolutely stymied all of them with a lot of giggling.

Four days later Helen greeted me at the door having heard my car on the gravel drive. She looked fine, happy ad pleased to see me, as I did her. I learned Lou had stayed longer at her friends for safety and convenience considering we had a recovering medical situation in the house. After fondly embracing, we went through to the kitchen where I assumed it was Ostrancia was making coffee. Indeed it was her after formal intros and indeed she was hot -- fuck me -- scorchio didn't come into it. If she hadn't been the colour of the beverage in the blender, she was the spitting image of Judy -- although much much younger and less tall. What a bounteous young foreign girl. Hourglass figure, but filled to overflowing and a remarkably slender waist between salient points -- no discernible nipple bulge. Her smile was as wide as the Panama canal and her teeth were big, perfectly formed, white, gem stones. She actually offered both cheeks to kiss, which I did, managing as I was bound to, grab a glance down the dark, tight, fleshy crease at the front of her official close fitting one piece uniform. Oddly and slightly off putting -- but not a lot -- she had bad breath and it wasn't the coffee.

"She's 23 ....and keep your pecker in your pants mate," threatened Helen with a smile that touched both warm and cold.

I'd that one dalliance, years back -- in fact I'd had several and still did when travelling with the Menatray men, but that was the only one that was found and I suffer Judy's wrath forever. We chatted with me constantly distracted by the five foot two dark bombshell busying herself around the kitchen. Her lustrous black hair hung in a pony tail to mid way down her back and she must have tailored the uniform smock herself to make it fit like a glove. Her legs were bare, smooth and shapely, although her lower half was spoilt by the black and grey Merrell trainers. Good brand, crap combination. I am sure Helen was indulging my ego and wasted lust because Ostrancia would finish with us today as I was back. There was a sneaky little grin on my wife's face.

Thinking about my sneaky escapade amongst her mother's dirty underwear, I wondered if I could grab a visit to the spare bedroom Helen had allocated the girl to change.....then my darling Louise arrived in a bustling noise of activity. Our smiling, prime Columbian import retired to check Helen's papers, who went up with her, then change while I was smothered in my daughter's happy, clutching eagerness. It was good to be enveloped in such love and tenderness.

"What's the secret then darling?" I couldn't wait.

"Ah now daddy, that would be telling...but later yeah, look there's Cecily waiting outside...."

She waved and beckoned me to the window, then dashed through the house and beckoned me to join them. To be with my gorgeous daughter and her equally gorgeous best friend with whom she'd been staying during my absence, Helen had arranged, was a chance not to turn down. I could see Grant, a pompous trendy bore fallen on hard times, Cecily's dad standing by his Merc, so it was only polite to thank him, much as I didn't want to, but he had done us a favour. Cecily looked fit from my viewpoint and I wanted a better view.

Men talk, as much as it was, considering our diverse interests and back ground, ensued but my eyes were on girl talk, but not what they were excitedly saying. Identical in dress, their dark blue knee length skirts, off white shirts, bare slender legs, white and grey trainers below suggested a uniform, but it wasn't, it was practical for what they had to do all day and as girls do they had coincidentally chosen the same gear. Cecily's dense ginger frizz of a top mirrored Grant's, but suddenly it came to me.

"Lou, your hair.....?"

A shriek startled some sparrows on the overhead lines and they scattered as Lou and Cecily collapsed in girly mirth.

"The secret of course," I chuckled, telling Grant, who grinned, rolled his eyes and shrugged commenting "girls".

"There's more daddy but later," Lou teased, still half shakily doubled. The good thing about girls giggle fits, they forget decorum and particularly the more robustly bodied Cecily, who had decided to bury her mirth, through the open rear door, on the back seat of her dad's saloon. Her skirt was way up her thighs and the lower curves of a magnificent pair of ripe buttocks, clad in a fairly large spread pair of bright red panties, completed the vista. She straightened up as I think her dad said something, whether he'd spotted my voyeurism or not. The two snickered on and once again the difference in their build was evident by the more active wobbling behind Cecily's shirt. Lou's hair had been forgotten, but it came back as she ruffled her hand through the neck length crop, leaning in to the car and kissing Cecily goodbye...shits! Grant was stood in front of her but he wouldn't see my daughter's rear end. Of course her mum won't have seen it either...her hair!

Ostrancia left just as Grant started his car and I chuckled at his reaction as she walked to her car, it was an awesome sight, as she'd changed into a minuscule florescent pink tight skirt. She wore a off shoulder, tight, black top and her legs were bare, shod in white, wedge high heels.

My family were together which meant a lot and we chatted, hair was a big subject and I caught some odd glances from Lou. We all relaxed and did our own things until bed time.

TO BE CONTINUED

uksnowy
uksnowy
191 Followers
12