In The Serbian Mountains

Story Info
She takes advantage of her virgin son and his best friend.
6.2k words
4.19
139.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: I am a situation writer. My main goal is not to tell a story about the sex act itself but to tell the circumstances that lead to it. I do so, because I feel that it is important to know every detail that leads to an incredible event that sex between a mother and her child certainly is. Enjoy the story, write comments, if you have any, and vote, please.

*****************************************

This story takes place in the late '80's high up in the mountain Shar on the very south of Serbia, and is a rather specific one since it shows what has sometimes really been done in the isolated Serbian mountain villages, especially on this and the mountains nearby. First of all, a little introduction…

My name is Mileva. I lived in a same village high up in the Shar-mountain since the day I was born. It has been well populated at that time, with a population of about 400, which is quite well for a village that is so isolated from the rest of Serbia. We had no power or running water, but almost every household had its own well, and in the evening we used petrol lamps. The nearest town was about 50 kilometers down the mountain, which was, taking the crappy mountain roads into perspective, a big problem.

As the time passed by, I got older, and at the age of 16 (in the beginning of the ‘70's) I got married to the man I was spoken for. He already had 22 years and wanted to have a child, which I gave to him the same year. I gave birth to a son and named him Nikola.

These were the times when people had slowly started leaving this village and moving into towns. This has also been provoked by big companies, which have started buying people's land at a nice price. Population was decreasing dramatically. About the time I turned 19, I had two great misfortunes in my life. First, my parents died when a wolf attacked them while they were watching over some cattle, and second, not two months later, my husband got killed in a huge shootout that took place in a local bar when a couple of drunks started settling their differences.

I became an orphan and a widow with a child at the age of 19. I could not remarry since there were no more single men in the village. In fact, the village only counted 25 at that time and all of them, except one couple, were old, and had children who have already left the village. I was the youngest there. Well, if you don't count my son Nikola, and the son of the couple I mentioned whose name was Marko, and was the same age as my son.

People have advised me to leave the village, and try to get remarried, but I already knew that it would be hard as hell to do so, especially now, when I have a child. Furthermore my husband had an excellent contract with some meat, dairy and baking companies since our property has been the biggest in the village. So, as the time passed by, I decided to stay and raise my son.

At the time my son Nikola and neighbor's son Marko reached the age of 9 (early ‘80's), only 7 people were still in the village, and two of them died after an extremely long and freezing winter. So, only my neighbors Radoslav, Jadranka, their son Marko, my son Nikola and myself were left up there. Radoslav and Jadranka were about 9 years older than me. They had tried to get a son for a long time before they got Marko. Radoslav and Jadranka have also stayed in the village because of the great contract with the same companies that I worked with.

When our sons reached the age of 10, we decided that it would be fair to give them a proper education, at least at the "Basic school" level (8 years of school, in normal circumstances). So, we hired a private teacher, usually someone who was in desperate need of some money, I mean, who would drive a car for about 3 hours in one way only? We had enough money to pay them of, but no one could stand that kind of work for very long, so we changed teachers a lot. We planed to send our kids to a private college when they finish their "Basic school" since private colleges don't ask for a high school diploma, and we weren't really short on cash. We saved as much as we could.

By the time our kids reached the age of 15, Radoslav and Jadranka bought a power generator that worked on oil, so, in the evenings, they had normal power in their house. A little later after that, they bought a TV and a VCR, which was very interesting for the kids, and for me too, I might add. They didn't have many channels but, hey, it was ok.

When our kids had reached the age of 16, Radoslav was the first to mention that they don't have any sexual education or, in fact, any idea of what sex is. We asked their teacher if he could explain something to them, but he refused. So we fired him. For some reason, none of the male teachers would do such a thing. I guess it was because sex was still a taboo back then (in the country, around 1986). So, we thought of a different plan. We didn't want to bring our kids hookers since it would probably cost a fortune and we didn't even know where to find one. And above all, who knows how the kids would react to that. So, we wanted to find a female teacher to teach them about sex, both in theory and in practice. We failed there too. We even went to those teachers with the lowest standard of living and offered them an enormous sum of money, but all of them refused. So, we hired a female teacher without requests of her having sex with the boys. But, we still hoped that, in time, she will get familiar enough with the boys, and then we would offer her money for some sex ed.

After leaving the teacher sex idea, we tried to find some other methods to educate our kids. It was always up to me to think of something, mostly because I was the youngest. At that point, I was about 33 years old. So I came up with an idea that when Radoslav goes into town, he buys a dirty magazine, and then, "carelessly" leaves it hanging around so that the boys would find it. We succeeded in that. The boys changed their attitudes for a while, and a little after that, everything went back to normal.

The boys were already 17, and the teacher still didn't cave in although we have mentioned large amounts of money to her if she would do a "special" lesson. She knew what we were talking about, but still didn't want to do anything. So I came up with a new idea. Radoslav bought some porn videos. In the evenings, Radoslav and Jadranka often came to my place, and the boys were alone in the other house were they had power, TV, VCR, and not very well hidden porn tapes, if you catch my drift. We started doing this at least twice a week so the boys could relieve themselves in peace.

As the time went by, the boys turned 18, and they had about a year to finish their Basic education.

In all this talk, I haven't even once mentioned my sex life. It was simple really, I had none! From the day my husband died, I didn't have sex. It means that 16 years had passed and I wasn't getting any. It also means that every time I had the opportunity I would "go berserk" on my clit. Nikola almost caught me once. But, there was one time, about 7 years ago, when Radoslav was fairly drunk and his wife was in my house baking something since her oven was broken, I was extremely horny and made my move. I should describe myself at this point. When I got married to my husband many years ago, everyone was saying how I was the prettiest girl in the village ever! I'm a natural longhaired blonde, about 170 centimeters, pretty face, nice hips and butt, narrow waist and 36 C breasts. I usually don't wear a bra, and prefer summer dresses and their light and thin material. I wear them even in the wintertime.

That night, when Radoslav was drunk and his wife and our kids were at my house (Jadranka asked me to help her husband since the thing she was baking was almost done), I was there to help him get to bed. He was a classical farmer, a well-built man. I guided him to the bed. He lay down, his eyes half open. I took his shirt of, and then went for the trousers. I took them of and what I saw next really got my juices going.

His cock was sticking out of his underwear with a quite nice semi-hardon. I froze instantly, my eyes fixated on the beauty in front of me. His eyes were still half opened. It seemed like he didn't even realize what I've just seen. Slowly I started taking his underwear off until I reached his knees and left it there. I have seen only one cock before, but I knew that this one was a beauty. I got a little nervous and then, with a quick move, took my dress off, standing there with a wet patch on my white panties and without a bra, my nipples pointing straight forward.

That was the moment, when his eyes opened fully. He starred at me while I bent over and started stroking his cock. His cock started gaining in size to finally reach 19 beautiful centimeters (7.5 inches). Quickly I removed my panties and mounted Radoslav. He grabbed my breasts and started to squeeze them a little. I lifted myself a bit and grabbed a hold of his cock centering it to enter my pussy. Just as I got it right under my pussy and wanted to sit on it, his wife cried out from outside that she couldn't open the door herself, she was holding something. That snapped me from what I was doing, I quickly stood up, got dressed, pulled his underwear back on, although they couldn't cover at least 3 centimeters of the tip of his cock, and opened the door to help Jadranka. She didn't notice that his cock was sticking out of his underwear and soon enough he fell asleep and his cock went limp, and back into the underwear. The next day, he didn't remember a thing.

Let's get back to the story. As I said earlier, the boys reached the age of 18, and we still hadn't succeeded in our attempt to teach them anything about sex. Then, at both Jadranka's and my surprise, Radoslav told us that when he was young, boys' first sexual experiences, so high up and isolated in the mountains, were usually with a farm animal, mostly with a sheep. Jadranka and I look stunned but we figured that, after all, we should try that, we were desperate. So, once, when Radoslav went to town, he returned carrying a porn tape with human-animal intercourses. I have ho idea were he found something like that. In the meantime, before Radoslav found the tape, Jadranka and I took every opportunity to, when the animals mate, call Nikola and Marko and make them watch. We told them that the purpose of that was to show them how animals procreate, for science's sake.

One evening, when we left the boys alone, we knew that they are going to see the tape. Later that night, and the following day, there attitude was a bit different. All three of us followed them cautiously in order to see whether they are going to do something, but, even with all the sheep around, we never noticed that they had even the slightest interest in them. The only thing left to do was to wait another year or so, and when they go to college, they will have to manage on their own, which is going to be, considering the years of not socializing with anything that is female and of their age, rather difficult for them.

It is now time to get to that faithful night. Radoslav and Jadranka had some important business to take care of in a town that was not really near our village. They took off in the morning and we expected them to be back at sundown on the following day. Since it was a chilly autumn, and they didn't have any oil for the power generator, plus, their oven, which was often used to heat up the place, was broken again, we agreed that Marko should spend the night at my place.

My house was a small one in height, but a big one in length and width. I had only one room in which I had everything: a kitchen, a dinning table and a king size bed in which to sleep. Nikola and I sleep together in that bed since it is a really large one. I always slept wearing only my husbands old T-shirts, which were extremely long: he was 2 meters in height (6'7''). He had a lot of shirts, so as soon as one had gotten worn out, I would take another. Under the shirt I had nothing, not even panties, but Nikola and I never had a problem about that. He always wore pajamas. So, it was no problem when we invited Marko in, there was enough space in the bed. When the evening came the boys washed themselves and we got into the bed. I was laying on the left, Nikola in the middle and Marko on the right side. Marko too was wearing pajamas.

The weather was awful. There wasn't any rain, but you could here the thunder almost every 30 seconds. Suddenly, we heard a lightning hit something very close to us, and after that, a noise, like a tree falling down. All of us knew that the lightning had hit a big oak tree right by the house. All of a sudden, the tree hit the house with such power that it had demolished a quarter of the roof and a bit of the brick wall. We were rather scared but the tree stumbled and rolled down the hill. However, this didn't change the fact that my house had a big hole in the roof, and that a part of the wall is missing. We started investigating the damage that this accident has caused and came to a conclusion that, at the time being, we couldn't do anything about it. So, we got back into the bed under a partially open sky.

The night was cold, extremely cold. The little oven that had the function of heating the place up, could not match Mother Nature and her mountain temperatures. So, we covered ourselves with every piece of cloth we could find. It seemed to do the trick. But, a few minutes later, we saw how wrong we were, it was still rather cold. So I recommended spooning as an option. And since I was not so young anymore, I laid in the middle so that, when we spoon, my back doesn't get cold. So, when we spooned, Marko was laying behind me, and my son in front of me. It was ok, it was a little warmer, but, after a few minutes, all of us started to shiver a little. It was still cold. The boys were quiet, they didn't know that there was one more way to get a little warmer, but frankly, I didn't like the thought of that. I knew that if we all took off our clothes, it would be warmer beneath the sheets since there wouldn't be any clothes to hold on to the heat that could be better used. The thing that I didn't like about that idea is - I didn't really want to be naked with two also naked and probably always horny teenagers, especially when one of them is my own son. Also, the idea of spooning in that manner would be extremely awkward. No, I threw that idea away.

It was starting to get even colder. It had to be done.

"Boys, I have an idea how we can get warmer in here."

"What's that mom?" my son said.

"Well, the best way is to use our body heats to the full. We should all take our clothes off."

"Mom!" my son protested.

"Are you sure, auntie?" Marko asked, he used to call me "auntie".

"Well it is the best way to get warmer, after all, I won't take any clothes off, I only have this thin T-shirt on."

After a little pause, everyone agreed to the idea, and the boys slowly stripped under the covers. They took everything off and we got back in the spooning position. It really became warmer. It was a little odd having Marko laying naked behind me, with his chest pressing onto my back, but I felt to sleepy to think about that now. I put my right arm over my son's chest and slowly dozed off.

"I'm telling you man, she is stroking someone in her sleep! Shhhh!"

I heard someone whispering, really loud, I might add, and that woke me up. The line above was the first thing I heard when I woke up. This "Shhhh!" noise that my son has made was probably because he noticed that I started to move, due to waking up, of course. An old clock on the wall was in my sight, and I have looked at it just before I went to sleep. It showed that I have been sleeping for about 10 minutes. Then, I noticed that I'm holding something in my right hand. I gave it a little squeeze and realized that I'm holding my son's hard cock! I let go immediately! He moved a bit away from me. Then I realized that a hand, probably belonging to Marko, has just been moved off of my right hip. I touched my right hip only to discover that it was bare! I found the end of my shirt high up on my waist instead on the mid-thigh were it supposed to be. It means that my bare ass was touching Marko's crouch! As I got fully awaked, I realized that I felt something strange around my pussy. I put my hand down where I found Marko's hard cock leaning on my fully soaked pussy lips. As soon as he felt my touch, Marko moved away quickly. Then, I touched my pussy, slowly put a finger in it and realized that it is me who is wet!

Everybody has just been laying still and being quiet. I've started figuring out what the hell happened here and came to a conclusion that I've probably dreamed something that turned me on and made me take my son's cock into my hand. I decided to break the silence.

"Boys."

"Yes, mom?"

"Yes, auntie?"

"What just happened here?" I asked

"Well, mom, you…kind of… grabbed my… penis while you were sleeping and started… massaging it."

"That still doesn't explain why my shirt was around my waist and why Marko's penis was touching my vagina!" I couldn't believe how calmly I said that.

"Marko!" yelled my son in a little angry voice.

"Well… um… I'm sorry auntie… um… when Nikola told me that you were massaging his penis, my own penis got hard and… um… I wanted to see what it looks like to touch a woman's vagina with it… I'm really sorry auntie…"

"Hey man…" my son started yelling when I interrupted him.

"Be quiet." I said.

After a little pause I continued:

"Boys… have you ever had sex?"

They were quiet for a while, but then my son said, followed by Marko:

"No mom… you know that…"

"No auntie… there are no girls here…"

"So I also guess that you have never seen a girl naked, right?"

"Well mom… actually, we have."

"Really? Who have you seen naked?" I was really surprised.

"Well mom… we've seen our teacher, Miss Ilich, naked. It was only a month ago. We were in class, she was moody all day long and in the middle of the lesson she suddenly stopped talking and said something like "Damn that money… boys, I'm sorry about this" and started taking her clothes off. She stripped naked, and told us to do the same, so we did. She was beautiful. By the time we were naked, our penises have already been hard. When we took our clothes off, she told us to sit on the desk and then she stood in front of us. She took our penises in her hands and started massaging them just the way you massaged mine a few minutes ago. Then, she moved her hands away, spat on one hand, and rubbed her vagina with it. She did that one more time and then, she turned her back to me and positioned herself right above my penis. She stood there for a while, and suddenly she jumped and started yelling, "I can't do this, I can't do this…" She got dressed and quickly left the room. So you se mom, we have seen a girl naked, but we still haven't had sex."

I was amazed by this story. I even felt a little turned on by it.

"Boys, have you ever had sex with… animals?"

"What? No auntie, that's gross!"

"No way mom. We've seen it on tape, but we haven't done it."

"Boys… this might be a little awkward but… did you two ever… touch each other?"

"What? No mom, we are boys. We have to touch girls."

I felt relieved with that answer. But still, now was the time to act if I wanted to, now is the time to do something… if I wanted to do anything… I thought about it for a while and hadn't come up with an answer. I decided to empty my mind and act impulsively, let my instinct tell me what to do.

"Boys, have you touched Miss Ilich's breasts?"

"No mom, we haven't."

And then, my instinct told me to do the next thing – I took my T- shirt off. It was dark, and we could barely see each other, but they knew what I've done.

12