In the Service of Madame

Story Info
An experienced submissive gets more than he bargained for.
2.6k words
4.1
33.9k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat, naked and slightly cold, in the dark closet where Madame would place me as punishment for disappointing her. I sat uncomfortably reflecting on my past mistakes, what I'd done to deserve this, and hoping Madame would return home so I'd have a chance to redeem myself in her eyes. Without anything to track the passage of time, I was unsure of exactly how long I remained there.

Suddenly, a sound broke the oppressive silence. It was Madame coming home and opening the door. I listened eagerly as her footsteps made their way through the house, hoping, dreaming, that they were moving towards the closet to free me from my punishment. After what seemed like an eternity, the door opened and a ray of light shined through, revealing the stunning visage of Madame.

Not wishing to earn her ire once again, I prostrated myself immediately. She laughed, as she often did when she saw her meek object debase itself before her. She leaned down grabbed my chin, and commented "I hope this useless thing has had a chance to reflect on the error of its ways." I croaked out "Yes, Madame, I will strive to never make such a mistake again." This was met with a firm slap across the face, a reminder that I had dared to speak without express permission to do so. She pushed my face down to her feet, an invitation to kiss them in order to beg for her forgiveness. I did so eagerly.

"Object, get up and get into uniform," she firmly demanded. I scrambled to my feet and made my way to my serving ensemble. The outfit resembled that of a more traditional French maid. A frilly top and headpiece, equally frilly undergarments, an embarrassingly short skirt, and black high heels. I donned the uniform as quickly as possible, stumbling in the high heels as she laughed at my lack of coordination in them.

After getting dressed, I hobbled towards Madame and bowed formally. "Good," she said unenthusiastically. I knew it was going to be tough to get back into her good graces, but I was determined to try. "Your first task, object, is to clean the dishes kitchen. As usual, usage of the dishwasher is forbidden," she barked authoritatively. I had not yet earned the privilege of making my tasks easier, yet, so the dishwasher was entirely off-limits.

I went to work as quickly as possible while Madame relaxed at the dinner table, presumably chatting with someone on her phone. The dishes were plentiful, and some of the pans were caked with the remainder of last night's meal and needed some soaking. After setting the pans to soak, I got on my knees and told Madame my work was ready for inspection.

"Unacceptable," she said in a tone of voice I had grown to fear. These pans are not clean. I tried to explain myself, but before I could get the words out she grabbed my hair, lifted me to sink level, and shoved my face into one of the dirty pans. "Perhaps treating you like a misbehaving dog will finally teach you how to properly serve me, thing" she exclaimed. She yanked my head out of the pan, and I dropped to the floor and begged for her forgiveness.

She reached into a nearby drawer and pulled out a collar and leash. She placed the collar on me, and dragged me by the leash into the bathroom. There she handed me a toothbrush and said "I want this bathroom spotless in 20 minutes, and you are to use nothing but this toothbrush. Do you understand, you worthless slut?" I meekly nodded my head, and Madame tied the leash to the door and closed it, leaving me to my work.

I surveyed the bathroom carefully. The shower was wet and recently used, the toilet in a similar condition, and the sink not much better off. I decided to start with the sink, but the toothbrush wasn't helping things go quickly. 20 minutes went by, and the sink wasn't even finished. I trembled, knowing I had completely failed and would be punished.

The door swung open, and Madame entered. She examined the room, and a look of disappointment briefly crossed her face, followed by a sinister grin. "I see my thing has failed, yet again. Why am I not surprised?" she said, trying not to laugh at me, a wet mess in a maid outfit begging for forgiveness on the cold bathroom floor.

Madame took the toothbrush from my hand, and stuck the handle in my mouth. She then grabbed me by the collar and forced my head into the toilet. "Since you can't complete this work on your own, I will supervise you!" she exclaimed. She then put the lid down on top of my head, and demanded I clean the interior of the bowl using the toothbrush in my mouth. I felt a cold metal object clasp around my hands, binding them together behind my back. My underwear was suddenly ripped down, and something cold and metallic entered my small, tight, asshole. I yelled out in shock, dropping the toothbrush into the toilet. "Fish it out, slut" she demanded. I struggled to get my mouth back around the toothbrush, but eventually succeeded. "Clean." she barked, and I began to scrub.

After 15 or so minutes of this, she yanked me back out of the toilet. "This will do for now, but it is clear to me that you need to be taught a very serious lesson" she said. Leaving my hands bound, she blindfolded me, tied my leash to the base of the toilet, and left me on the cold bathroom floor with the lights out.

I don't know how much time passed in there, but I was once again risen from my introspection to the sound of the front door of the house opening. I heard more footsteps, and the door closed. I heard some discussion, and Madame laughing in the hall.

A bit later, I heard the bathroom door open. I immediately got to my knees, and tried to beg for forgiveness. Madame slapped me and said "Silence, slut." She then grabbed the back of my hair with one hand, my chin with another, and forced my mouth open. I was extremely confused, and suddenly things got much worse for me.

Something entered my mouth. I couldn't identify it at first. It was warm, salty, and tasted and smelled of a significant amount of sweat. I gagged almost immediately as a result. This did not have any effect though, and the object remained in my mouth. "Because you're beyond useless at cleaning, today you're going to learn another skill that may please me, slut," Madame whispered in my ear. I shivered and flushed bright red as the realization of what was happening dawned on me. A penis was in my mouth. Me, the regular straight guy who nobody thought would be doing this, was about to suck a cock.

I tried to resist. The smell permeated my nostrils, the taste, almost like sweaty gym socks, dominated my mouth. The cock started to move back and forth, and Madame held my mouth in place. I gagged as it hit the back of my throat, but it did not relent. The owner of this cock grunted in disapproval, and Madame spoke once again "Being a useless hole is not enough, slut. You must please him, or you will regret it. More tongue. NOW." I was nearly in tears with shame, embarrassment, and disgust, but I obeyed her commands.

I wrapped my tongue around the cock, trying my best to not incur Madame's wrath once more. The taste was nearly unbearable, but I did my best to not show it. As its owner became more aroused, the cock grew harder and thrusted faster. I gagged hard, but this just prompted Madame to push my face farther in. The hair and balls of the owner of the cock were now flush with my face. I was still blindfolded, but I could feel the balls slapping against my chin. This made the realization of what I was doing hit me even harder. Here I was, crying and sucking a strange person's cock while dressed up as a slutty maid in a dirty bathroom, and something inside of me was almost...satisfied.

Madame's hand released from my hair, but I kept going. I sucked, gagged, and twirled my tongue. At this point, my face was essentially being fucked, and I felt a mix of embarrassment and satisfaction. Who was I, what was Madame turning me into?

As quickly as it had originally entered, the cock retreated. My entire face was drenched in sweat, saliva, and tears. I heard some whispering, and some dissatisfied noises, but couldn't quick make them out. Before I could come to my senses however, my face was enveloped.

Still being blindfolded, it took me a moment to realize what had happened. A smell rose through my nostrils, different from the previous ones. My face was also considerably warmer, and it seemed like hairs were everywhere. Suddenly a hand pushed my head deeper in, and a single instruction came from Madame: "Lick."

I now knew what was happening. I tried to pull back. This just made Madame push harder. The smell grew stronger, almost intolerable. My chin was grabbed, and my mouth forced forward. "Lick. NOW." the command hit my ears again. I did as I was told.

The taste was something else. The owner of this ass clearly hadn't showered today, and was likely out in the heat. It was bad enough to make me fondly remember the cock from before. Part of me wanted to get up and run, but another part was intrigued. I started to run my tongue around the area, alternating between rough hairy parts and smooth sections. I heard moans of pleasure, so I continued. Madame forced my face deeper, commanding me to get my tongue deep in and clean thoroughly. "If you can't even perform basic chores, maybe you can at least learn to clean an ass" she spoke derisively, while laughing.

This is who I was now. I dirty slave that served its owners whims, and in some dark way, enjoyed it. I continued to clean with my tongue, partly because this disgusting nature of this task appealed to me, and partly because I knew worse things would come if I failed. My face and tongue began to ache, but I continued. Each breath was difficult to take due to how deep my face was buried in, and each breath brought more of the smell which would simply not leave me.

After at least half an hour of this, the ass suddenly withdrew. I heard Madame leave the room briefly, and then re-enter, laughing once more. Suddenly I was thrown on my back onto the floor by strong hands, and my blindfold was removed.

Towering above me was a strong man with a large, throbbing cock. Next to him was Madame, donning an equally large cock in the form of a strap-on. The man got on his knees and yanked my legs up. I squirmed aggressively, knowing what was about to happen next. He yanked the metal object out of my ass, and began to enter me himself. While his member was somewhat wet with my spit, there was no other lube. I yelled out as he forcefully penetrated me, but I knew there was no stopping this.

His cock was quite large, and I was not prepared for this. He thrusted in and out slowly, making me re-live the uncomfortable entry multiple times. "Beg for his cock" Madame demanded. "Please, fuck my tight maid hole with your giant cock. I need it, I NEED IT" I begged. He grunted, perhaps in laughter, and thrusted harder. I yelped, but this time the yelp was a mixture of pleasure and pain.

Suddenly, Madame was towering over my head. She got on her knees, pulled my head back, and started fucking my mouth with her strap-on. "Perhaps next time we'll get two real cocks for you, slut" she laughed. I gagged while trying to agree.

I lay there on the cold floor for quite some time, being fucked in both holes, tears streaming out of my eyes, my face crimson red, my ass aching. Yet still, I loved this. I craved it. What had I become? What if someone found out about this? I couldn't stop the tears from flowing, but every time either Madame or the man gave any signs of slowing, I begged for more. I was a disgusting mess. I was covered in water from the sink, the toilet, my own spit, sweat from the man's ass, and who knows what else. This only made me more aroused.

The man and Madame both pulled out around the same time. Madame pulled me to my knees, and the man entered my mouth once more. I could taste my own ass on his cock, and this made me want to gag even more. Suddenly, the cock tensed up and my mouth was filled with a warm, gooey, bitter liquid. I tried to pull back and spit it out, but Madame held me in place. "Swallow it all" she said. I tried my best. The cum just kept coming, and I couldn't keep it all down. Some of it leaked out of my mouth.

"Disgusting" Madame claimed, and she pushed my head down onto the floor and instructed me to lick the rest of it up. She then brought my head back up to the cock, and told me to clean it. I ran my tongue around it, and lapped up the remaining come.

"Very poor performance today, slut," Madame exclaimed. "We'll need to keep training you." She tied me up to the toilet once again, blindfolded me, and her and the man left the bathroom.

There I was left alone with the smell of cum, ass, cock, and the somewhat dirty bathroom. I was tied up and couldn't clean any of this off, so I just lay there in my shame, thinking about what I had become. To add insult to injury, I heard Madame's moans of pleasure in the nearby bedroom.

The door opened once again, and my mouth was forced open. "Clean" a masculine voice spoke, as mouthwash entered my mouth, and a warm cloth wiped my face. The man then pulled my face over the toilet and instructed me to spit out the mouthwash. I was then untied, but still blindfolded, and led like a dog into the bedroom by someone I didn't even know.

I was thrown up onto the bed and laid on my back. My hands and feet were tied to the bed forcefully, I couldn't move at all. "It's time to please your owner, slut" Madame spoke. Suddenly, her wonderful pussy was on my face. I was filled with joy, but it was short-lived. Something else was there too. A familiar, salty, bitter taste. It dripped into my mouth, and all of the emotions from before flooded back into me. She was having me clean his cum out of her pussy. "Do a good job, or we're going to start the punishment anew," Madame demanded. I gagged the cum down, choking on its thickness. Once Madame was satisfied, she took the man's sweaty used boxers and shoved them in my mouth. "Let this taste and smell remind you of who you are, and what your job is, slut" she spoke. Her and the man left the room, where I remained...