In The Shadow Of Another Man's Cock

Story Info
A true story of the making of a size queen.
5.5k words
3.81
56.5k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hapenis
Hapenis
3 Followers

About ten years ago I was first introduced to social media and started reuniting friendships with people that I hadn't seen in more than a decade before that. In the beginning it was slow and only a few people found me but by the end of the first year I was getting reacquainted with many of my lost friendships. One of the first people to start communicating with me happened to be a woman I hadn't seen in sixteen years. She was very eager to show me the tattoo work she had received in our time away from each other, which were actually very good work and a lot of it. Over the first few days of messaging each other she sent a series of pictures displaying it proudly.

I too had a fair amount of tattoo work but one particular piece was that of a dragon blowing smoke rings on the shaft of my penis. Thinking it would be funny I took a picture of it and sent it to her with the statement "it's not my only tattoo but it must be my favorite because I can't seem to keep my hands off of it!" It was just a flaccid picture, I was trying to be funny not creepy but her reply wasn't really what I had expected at all. "omg who tattooed that babies arm", it was just something I hadn't even considered. Quick to throw some wit though, I answered her with "the camera adds 10 pounds you know"

For some reason penis size has never really occurred to me, not mine, not anyone's. But as my picture became displayed I became known as the guy with the huge penis. The absurd part about this was that I was thirty eight at the time. I had just ended a ten year relationship and been sexually active for more than 20 years and never once did it occur to me that I am not average. Even when partners would comment on my penis I assumed they were only trying to get me more excited and turned on.

Since then, knowledge of my tattoo became common among everyone in my social group and the single picture of my flaccid penis was requested evidence by others as well. In my peer group drunken nudity is not uncommon as many of my friends are somewhat fringe people themselves; punks, bikers, tattoo artists and other assorted freaks, we can tend to get a little rowdy, immature and carried away.

So about a year later I found myself invited to a photo party at a friend's tattoo studio who was looking to reinvigorate himself and his shop. It was an after hour's private party and the drinks flowed as many friends that had been tattooed in the shop got pictures of their work taken. One man had almost his entire body tattooed with the exception of his face. He was around seventy years old, had done quite well for himself and very flamboyantly gay. Over the previous twenty years he had gotten his entire body tattooed at the studio but more so he helped the owner make financial and business decisions that would see the business flourish. I don't think I could ever say enough good things about this man.

Well that night, in the height of the party he figured he should get naked for his photos as he is the only one to have his penis tattooed and so it should be somewhere in the pictures. But he didn't know about mine and soon was corrected. He then invited me to join him in the photo and get a picture of our tattooed dicks together. I didn't get my tattoo done at this studio but sure, why not?

The room was somewhat crowded but I suppose I had enough liquor in me to not really care about exposing myself in front of a camera with a gay man. Not to say any of it really ever would have bothered me except that I have never really been entirely happy with my own body and so not that comfortable exposing it. As we dropped trow, you could see that his entire body was a flowing design that went right onto his genitals. It was colorful and artful and looked quite amazing. My art on the other hand, was not so good. My tattoo was over ten years old and almost half of the color had faded, some of the line work had blown out and it didn't even come close to covering a quarter of my shaft. But there was something else that became quite apparent right away as well; just dangling next to each other my penis was easily twice the size of his, my balls dwarfed his immensely. I had never really been exposed that close to another naked man or ever taken notice and so even I was a little surprised by the difference. Not one to ever miss an opportunity, my picture partner reached out and grabbed the underside of my dick and held it for the camera.

I never did see those pictures; I'm sure they got dismissed as drunken craziness but had no real value other than a good laugh. They certainly had no use to help shop advertising or exposure as was intended by the party. The event did start to boost my confidence about my body image though and made me actually realize that just maybe my penis isn't really average after all.

When I originally got tattooed I was in a relationship with a tattoo artist who had wanted to see what it would be like to tattoo a dick. The entire event happened rather spontaneously after a phone call from my dad who was a bit drunk and trying to be cheeky. He had no tattoos and couldn't really stomach the idea of getting one but in a joking manner told my girlfriend that he was going to get her to tattoo him. When she asked what the design would be he said it doesn't matter but the tattoo will be on his dick. I took the phone and told him he is way behind the times and the dick tattoos are so last year, I had one, everyone out here has one and that he has to come up with something a bit better than that. We all got a good chuckle out of it but after hanging up the phone my girl told me that I can't go around saying that I have my dick tattooed if it isn't true. I asked her if she had any designs in mind and soon was being shown a four page portfolio of ideas that she had come up with for that exact location. I picked one out and she applied it on me that very night.

Oddly enough it soon became a plight of our relationship as friends wanted to see and then show their friends and she became increasingly uncomfortable with my penis getting attention. At the time I was sort of blind to what was really going on as most comments referred first to my size and then to the tattoo. I honestly thought people were just joking with me in order to keep the moment fun and relaxed. The novelty wore off soon though and as I struggled within that relationship I lost all comfort of displaying myself or even talking about it.

The night in the tattoo studio changed all that though, I was single at the time and was just getting introduced to online dating. The comparison that night let me know that perhaps after all this time those comments were real and not just courtesy. Enough people had witnessed the event to validate that there was no doubt I was indeed packing a little more than average. Women I met with from online dating sites would tell me that I was the guy that other men pretended to be when the advertised themselves in their dating profile.

Apparently many men advertised themselves as being quite hung and giving off measurements and eager to send pictures of their erections. It wasn't something I was willing to do and if anyone asked my measurements I just told them I was average. I have never measured my dick, never even thought about doing it and never thought that other guys were even doing it, it just never occurred to me at all. If I was asked to send a picture I would send the original flaccid one that I took and say the proof is in the tattoo because a tattoo on a dick is pretty hard to fake.

It became the most surreal experience to me as I started meeting women who would confess their desire and curiosity to huge penises and others who would relate there previous experiences with other big ones with great delight. I had always thought it was men who were really obsessed and women really didn't care but I was starting to see a whole new side to what penis size is to sexuality. In confidential privacy I heard much adoration for the additional size.

Until this time in my life I had been a couple long term relationships and had never really dated or had casual sex since I was twenty one, I had a lot of catching up to do. Well not really but for the first time I really found myself enjoying being single and getting the attention that I was. I met some very real size queens, one who claimed that her previous boyfriend was ten inches and got her addicted to the size. She even proudly had a picture of it, holding it in her hand to prove it. I thought it was quite impressive and certainly did appear to be longer than mine but I did not at all believe it was ten inches.

This however, was a whole new world to me and to have women coyly tell me that size really does matter became very exciting as they were eager to use mine. At the same time, I joked around with my tattoo artist friends about fixing up the tattoo as it needed it. The joke became real one day as one friend offered to do the work. I started thinking of other things to add and use up the space around it; since we were already going there we might as well make the most of it! I soon had ideas about sleeving it out and came up with a bunch of designs to add but as the reality started to sink in of what he had gotten himself into my friend started to back off and said he was just too busy and it would have to wait. One night I got a phone call from another friend who now offered to do the work as he saw his colleague struggling with his proposal. This friend had already tattooed another penis, actually has was the artist that covered to elderly gay man I had my picture taken with. We booked a time after the shop closed one night and once again I got my penis tattooed.

The time frame from the original conversation to the actual tattoo was actually a fairly long time and despite the novelty of the attention I had while being single I met someone I felt extremely compatible with and started exclusively dating her. We had actually met many years ago and were more distant friends but one night just started having a conversation and got carried away talking about everything under the sun until the wee hours of the morning. Although at some point penis size did come up it wasn't the selling point for me, and I became thrilled with our compatibility. We began texting and talking all through the days and into the night. Soon enough she stated that she needed to purge a confession before we went any further, at this point we were only talking and hadn't even gone on a date let alone had sex. We didn't actually live conveniently close to each other so our conversations were mainly texts, messages and emails for convenience, I waited to hear it.

Although we met many years ago we were really only vicarious friends whose social circles only over lapped ever so often and so we really didn't know a whole lot about each other. Well I didn't know as much about her as she did about me as part of her confession was that she had always been attracted to me. The other part was that she had been extremely promiscuous and had lots of sex with many, many men and that there were a few that stood out from the rest (pun intended) and her appreciation for penis was with all the biggest ones she had been with. So much so that the largest guy she had ever been with many years ago she still maintained a distant friendship with. I was intrigued.

She then asked me what my measurements were to which I gave the same reply I always had in the past when asked, I didn't know. I had never measured myself. She asked me to just for the fun of it and so I found a tailors tape and measured my flaccid penis. Even I was a bit surprised by the results as entirely soft I measured six inches long from the top to the tip and six inches around no matter where I placed the tape. She was elated, she wanted more details and pictures and I provided.

Things moved along rather quickly after that and we moved in together within the year. The relationship was very passionate and exciting and the sex was incredible, we were very well matched. I did become curious of this previous guy though, they had both long moved on in their lives away from each other and their contact was more like a friendly acquaintance than friendship. After talking about it she admitted that it was entirely about his penis. They never discussed it, they actually rarely ever discussed anything but she maintained some level of interaction because he had something she had never seen before or since in her life, something that was very exciting to her and at one time was very enjoyable as well.

Alright, I will bite, this seemed to be quite the story and I actually started becoming curious as to how I stacked up to this guy. It had been almost twenty years since they had anything together and at the time they both were smoking a lot of pot but the memories she shared still seemed to remain quite vivid. By far he had the longest and thickest penis she had ever seen in her life and when she first laid eyes on it she was in total shock and never even thought that a penis could be that size. As she elaborated she used the term Horse Hung as to validate that truly no other man she had ever seen or been with could accurately fit that description but him.

Their first experience has after a night at the bar and they went back to his place to smoke some weed. They got a little frisky while smoking and knew the evening was going to end with sex. After a bit of kissing and fondling he pushed her back to sit across from him and proceeded to remove his pants. She sat in shock and awe and stared at now was the largest penis she had seen in her life, and it wasn't even fully hard. He just leaned back and smiled at her reaction.

Everything was bigger than she ever imagined and she actually never considered that it could even actually be that big. Even his balls were enormous. The range of emotion that overcame her was amazement then curiosity and apprehensiveness but shock prevailed throughout. She thought of the challenge as her heart started to race and she anticipated what was going to happen next. His erection was becoming full and smiling away he invited her to feel it.

Without taking her eyes off of it she got up and kneeled down in front of where he sat and slowly reached out to touch it. As their skin contacted he stitched and she jumped as her eyes widened in total amazement. He let out a chuckle as he was smiling away while watching the surprise on her face. He knew what he had and he knew the reactions it got but it was obvious that he also enjoyed it a lot.

She put her hand on it and could not even reach around it at all; it was very warm and solid. Slowly she stroked it up and down, first with one hand but soon with both. She could stroke it with both hands and still be able to keep them from touching each other. He remained smiling and staring into her face, enjoying the moments of discovery she was going through. Finally she looked up at him as now the enormous penis so close to her face blocked out half of her vision of his face. Her mouth hung open in awe and she had so much to say about what was right in front of her and what was happening but all she could muster to express was "Wow".

As their eyes locked into each other's gaze he continued to lightly laugh and her face lit up and smiled right back. Then with his hand on her shoulder he held her in place as he used his other hand to guide his gigantic cock head towards her face and proceeded to gently rub it all over. She tilted her head and moved her face along with it, sticking her tongue out as he wiped it by her mouth. It was so thick and the head was so bulbous that she was unsure if it would even fit at all in her mouth as she kissed the tip and started to move her lips over it. He now removed his hands and leaned back again, allowing her full control of how she wanted to conquer this giant monster that was just starting to penetrate her mouth. She kissed, licked and sucked on the head bit by bit while slowly stroking the shaft unsure of how she was going to actually get any of it in her mouth. Soon she realized that kneeling on the floor in front of him as he sat in the chair had her too low to be in an angle where she could even attempt to take him in her mouth and so she moved up over his shaft.

Opening her mouth as wide as she could she started to slowly lower her head over his cock but found her first struggle as the ridge of his head passed her lips. She couldn't open her mouth any wider and the tip was already pushing against the opening of her throat which was not even close to being big enough to accommodate it. She pushed her lips out over the ridge and got the entire head in her mouth as it took up all available space within. In his excitement he gently rocked slightly back and forth and immediately she realized two things, first that his cock head was blocking her ability to breath and second it was forming a vacuum in her throat that was making her salivate like she had never done before in her life.

She pulled back and released his cock from her mouth with a giant gasp of air and drool now running out of both corners of her mouth and once again her eyes widened as she now stared back at the giant piece of meat she had just attempted to swallow. The shock starting to set in that she had no idea how this thing was going to fit into her pussy at all. There was a sexual energy that she had never felt before at all, as excited as she was about this amazing specimen that she never could have considered even existed before this night she was also nervous about how capable she would be with it and how enjoyable it would even be for him to accept if she couldn't take it all.

She went back to work on it sucking the head and stroking as she went, still in disbelief that a human penis could actually be this big. After only a few minutes he pulled her up and took her to his bed. She froze; she had no idea what to do now or how to deal with this. He was going to try and have penetrative sex and she was completely unsure how it was going to happen if it could happen at all.

With a smile on his face the entire time he could read what was going on in her head, this wasn't his first time and he started kissing her and helping her remove her clothes. Despite her concerns with what was happening she was still very excited to see where it was leading to and had no problem getting naked quickly. Once her bra was of he had his hands and mouth all over her breasts. Her bra size is 34G and so no matter how anyone held her they could never fit an entire boob in their hand, it became quickly obvious that he enjoyed that very much.

Soon he had her lay back with his tongue in her pussy and she was lost in ecstasy enjoying her high, her excitement and his tongue. The combination was perfect and she was hot and wet and if there ever was going to be a time that she was most prepared to take on a giant cock this was going to be it. He rose up over her and guided his huge head towards her vulva and proceeded to rub it on her pussy lips. Trepidation took over as she became jittery all over yet still excited to try.

Her wetness was soon all over his head and he continued to rub it all over her. Then he stopped. He apologized but said she was in the wrong position to accept him. She became startled and curious; she was laying flat on her back, how could that be the wrong position? He told her she needed to bend her knees more and rise them up; just that slight variance meant a lot of difference. She complied and he went back to adjusting himself to enter her.

Gathering her wetness on his head again he started to push in. It was nothing like she had ever felt before, her entire pussy was already feeling stretched and all that was inside her was his head. They laid there for a few moments moving gently and slowly rocking back and forth. She could feel his shaft pulling on her until the wetness eased the friction but inch by dry inch it felt like there was going to be no ending to the sensation. Then he stopped, looked into her eyes and asked her if she was ok. She took a deep breath and smiled, even with all the dryness and friction the sensation was spiritual, more than amazing, she was enjoying the feeling much more than she fathomed and as a smile came over her face she looked back and nodded and replied, "I love it!" He was half way inside her.

Hapenis
Hapenis
3 Followers
12