In the Shadows

Story Info
Across the way, she shows him something.
1.2k words
3.62
21.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
P40eBu5
P40eBu5
10 Followers

The dim light had sharpened his senses. His ability to catch motion in the dark had greatly improved. He was however mostly unaware of this, as nothing had moved in his field of view for some time.

He reached for the bottle of cold beer which had rested patiently on the table. In the stifling heat, the bottle in his hand was a spot of relief in an otherwise hot and sweaty world. Raising it to his lips he sipped a small amount and teased it around his mouth and then swallowed it. He wanted to make it last.

In the darkness he perceived movement. It came from outside. The building next to his. He observed that there was someone in the apartment opposite his, but he could not make out quite who or what it was. However, it was new to him, so he was interested.

After a few moments a candle was lit and put in the window. The hand was feminine, at least that is what he thought. This further peeked his interest as he had not seen a woman in these parts in a long time.

Sitting where he was he could see into the apartment, and with out too much difficulty he could see most of the main room.

It was a woman.

She was puttering around. She had a grip on the floor and a small valise that she appeared to use as a hand bag. She had sat down in one of the chairs and had covered her face with her hands, exasperated or exhausted. He could not tell in the dim light.

After a few minutes she arose and began to move her things out of the grip and into place in the room.

After a while he began to grow amused with her as she was doing the mundane ordinary things of life.

He watched her go through the motions of settling in. In observing her he came to realize that she was a woman of a certain age. Her age and bearing gave her a certain elegance, that was lacking in other women he'd seen over the years.

He was intrigued.

After a while it appeared that she was getting ready to retire for the evening. He watched as she began to disrobe. She unbuttoned her dress and let it fall slowly to the floor. Her under garments were of a sturdy, if unimaginative style. Served the purpose, he smiled inwardly. She bent to pick up her dress and folded it carefully and put it away.

Putting her leg on the window sill she un clasped her stocking and slowly rolled it down her thigh, over her knee and down her calf to her ankle. She placed the stocking on the sill. Repeating the performance with her other leg. This began to arouse him somewhat. As she did this slowly and with great care, sliding her hands across her thighs and calves. He felt a new kind of warmth in his bones, something he had not felt for a long time.

He sipped his beer and never took his eyes off the window.

She turned and went to put her stockings away, in the same place as her dress. Her garter belt and garters still around her waist. She removed her garter belt and placed with her stockings. He found himself becoming more aroused by this woman he had never seen before.

She came towards the window and leaned forward a bit, as if to try and catch a breeze - unlikely. Turning away, she unclasped her bra and allowed her hands to caress her breasts as they swung free in the dim candle light.

Her back was towards him so he could not see her doing this.

She then slid her white cotton briefs down around her ankles, he found her bum to be very alluring, and bent to pick them up. She placed these with the rest of her clothes. She then sat down in a chair facing the window.

She lit another candle on the table next to her.

With this further illumination he found that she had acquired a glass of wine and a book. She sipped her wine and began to read her book. Occasionally he could see her hand caressing her leg, or teasing her skin along her inner thigh. She sipped her wine from time to time.

This was beginning to really get him. It was as if she was putting on a show for him.

After a few minutes, he could see her spread her legs, and could see her touching herself, as only a woman can touch herself. She laid the book down on the arm of the chair.

This action gave him an unrestricted view of her.

Her hands slowly traversed her body, caressing her breasts, tweaking her nipples slightly, before settling down between her thighs. She closed her eyes and her head laid back losing her self.

By now he had released his member from captivity, and was slowly stroking his hand along it's length. He could feel his blood surging in the hardness.

Her eyes closed tightly, he could sense that she might be close. She slid down the chair a little and he could see the faint outline of her triangle, and the curve of her breasts, slowly swaying in the dim light of the candles. He could also perceive a glistening of sweat on her.

She began to thrust her hips slightly, and bit down on her lower lip. A crimson flush seemed to bloom on her naked skin, and she opened her mouth and he could see a moan escape her lips. After a it she subsided.

Now in earnest he began to finish himself. And in what seemed to be a great release, moaned and spilled himself on to his clothing. A groan escaped his lips. It felt so good.

She became instantly alert. Blowing out the candles, she peered at the building opposite her and tried to perceive if there was a presence watching her. After a few moments she could almost see something in the room opposite hers.

The next morning dawned warm and bright. Yes it was going to be another sweaty sultry day.

He awoke from his slumber and stared out of his window across the way to her window. The drapes were closed to the morning sun. The events of last evening puzzled him. Her initial behavour followed by her reaction was not in sync. If she was going to do that sort of thing with an open window in a lit room, she should expect that someone might watch and get off on it. He dismissed the whole event as an isolated incident. Given the transient nature of the residents, he expected her to be long gone shortly. He showered, dressed and got his tools. He hoped it would be a quiet day.

She was awakened by the warmth of the morning light in her small room. It had cooled off some, but in her mind it was going to be a hot sticky day. She decided she would wear a light flimsy sun dress, and nothing else. To hell with what anyone thought.

Phoebus
©110804

P40eBu5
P40eBu5
10 Followers