In the Shower with Mom

Story Info
Mom and son fuck in the shower.
2k words
147.3k
81
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biglobow
biglobow
34 Followers

I am 49 and mom is just 19 years older. At 68 she is still a beautiful women. She was always pretty and men were attracted to her, her entire life. She lives alone now in a Beach Side Condo.

I planned a visit to see her and when I arrived, she was waiting for me.

Mom always tried to look and dress to be overdressed and impressive for every occasion. She was wearing a flowery sundress over her one piece bathing suit. She had made arrangement to have lunch by the pool and had a cabana reserved. She always over did it when she wanted to make a proper impression.

We had lunch and then we used to the pool and had some drinks at the pool bar. She introduced me to some of her friends that were pool side and when we were finished we made our way back to her apartment.

She went to shower and change, leaving her bedroom doors open.

She was still a little over weight, she had huge tits. That her bathing suit struggled to contain. Deep Cleavage that she showed off to entice men to stare. Her Butt was plump and had cellulite as did her upper thighs. Her skin was dark bronze and silky smooth.

When she removed her bathing suit her boobs swayed and her ass jiggled as she twisted to remove the suit. It was then that she realized that she left her door open and that I was watching her shake her ass pulling the suit down to her knees. She let out a shriek and an oh-no when she realized she was bare ass naked in front of her son.

She quickly dropped the suit and dashed for the bathroom. When she got there she quickly got behind the door to peer out and apologize. I don't know what I was thinking. I am so sorry. then closed the door.

When she came out she said "that she was so embarrassed about what had happened."

I assured her that it was nothing to be embarrassed about.

My thoughts were kind of racing at that point, I didn't expect that mom was going to strip down right and that I was going to catch her shaking her tits and ass. It never gets old. No matter how old they are, women shaking tits and ass is a spectacle of delight for me.

As night fell on my first day visiting with mom, it was an uneventful day. Except of the naked show that my mom impromptu executed.

The next morning she was making breakfast in a more skin showing outfit. She was wearing a short white silk robe over a two piece bikini. She had gotten up and was sunbathing on the patio in the morning sun. I had never had the sense that either of us were going to have anything but a mother son visit. She was still a sexy women of age. She still had it. Tan legs, a little on the thick side.

"WOW mom, You still look fantastic. I have to admit to you that seeing you bare ass naked yesterday was a bit of a shock and a bit of a turn on too. Seeing you today in that short robe and your tan legs, not to mention the poofy high heel slippers. You are still quite the looker. No wonder all the men in the building are smiling at you when they say hello."

"Yes, I need a stick to beat them away sometimes. They come out in the morning and get a look at me sunbathing in the morning before it gets too hot on the patio. Most days I am naked and they get a good look. I am too old to care, who sees me and even what they think."

"I haven't been with a man in years, it is nice to have the attention. Most of them would not know what to do with it, if they had the chance anyway."

She served my breakfast and we ate together. Her Robe was tight around her chest and the hem of the robe rose up exposing her leg and butt on the chair. She now kept her hair very short, her neck line and skin were very tight for a women her age. Her jaw line crisp, and her lips full and puffy.

"What are you thinking, she asked?"

"I think you're a sexy lady. If you weren't my mother..."

"Oh-Stop. now you don't mean that, she said."

I continued, "I see a beautiful sexy lady, Nice legs, Nice Tits, Beautiful Face, and Lips that took so kissable."

"Now- You making me blush." and she was. Her face got red!

I knew that I had struck some kind of a nerve. But exactly how deep did it penetrate? As long as she was going to show me skin, I was going to probe, question and answer her truthfully.

Mom continued her morning sunbathing after breakfast, She had removed her robe and her bathing suit. This led me to believe that yesterday's show of nakedness was just to test the waters of being naked in front of me. She made sure that I was standing near the patio door when she removed her robe and two piece bathing suit. Although the chair was positioned so that I could not see her while she was facing the sun, knowing that her son was behind her.

After about 15 minutes in this position she stood and repositioned the lounge flat, so that she could lie on her stomach. This was the first chance that I had to see her, It was worth the wait. She was fantastically curvy. Her Butt was round and sunkissed Brown. Her skin glistened with sweat. She has a hairy grey and black bush. It was my first time seeing her lying there motionless for the next 20 minutes or so.

When she rose up, she put on only the robe and came in to shower.

"Did you like the show?"

"Yes, Mom. I did. I see you as a beautiful women. I am so glad that you feel comfortable in front of me like that."

Without even stopping to acknowledge what I just said, she said,

"I am going to shower. You can join me if you really want to?"

With that she motioned for me to follow her into the bedroom and to the shower. She let her robe fall from her shoulders as she walked across the room. She placed it on the chair as she walked into the bathroom. I was close behind watching her apple bottom, cellulite bubble butt. I luv them a little thick in the butt and the legs so this was somewhat of a treat for me anyway.

I stripped down, my cock was semi hard. I did not see her as my mom. I saw her as a beautiful, desirable older women that I was going to shower with. I had closed everything out of my mind and was just going to enjoy the experience.

The water was warm and my mom was soaping her hands and they immediately found my cock. She was gentle and deliberate. Her hand and fingers were now gliding over the head of my dick and down the shaft to my balls. Cupping my balls with a firm grip, releasing and up the shaft to the head, around the head, back down the shaft to my balls. She was seated on the marble ledge in the shower and my cock was eye level. She had an over hand grip on my cock and was now pumping it hard with her right hand.

Rinsing the soap from the head and shaft, she pulled me closer to her now open mouth. Continuing to stroke the shaft, she put her lips over the head and began to suck. Her head movements and here hand movements were in sync. Her left hand was wrapped around my balls. With her fingers and thumb she had my balls slung under my cock and she was squeezing them to the point of being unpleasant. The pressure she was exerting was intense. There was pain and pleasure with what she was doing. She could see it in my face so she relived some of the pressure from my balls, When she loosened her grip on my balls, I began to spasm to orgasm. I began shooting cum into moms mouth.

Mom sucked it all and swallowed. It was the most erotic scene, Mom holding me by the cock and balls. With the head of my cock in the mouth, spewing cum - one, two, three spasms of ejaculation of my sperm into her mouth. Hearing her slurping and sucking the cum from my cock. My legs were week and my head was spinning.

My cock was hard as a rock and Mom was not finished. She turned around and presented her butt to me. Still standing in the shower she was bent over her hands holding on to the marble seat for stability.

"Fuck your mother's pussy with your cock Johnny!"

Her tanned round ass juggled as I presses the head of my cock against her pussy for the first time. I could see that she was trembling with excitement as my cock began to penetrate that tight pussy. The warm water from the shower was lubricating the shaft of my cock as I pushed into her for the first time. Slowly she gaped open accepting the head, then the entire shaft. Once we got into rhythm she began pushing back hard and the pace quickened. Her round ass slapping up against my pelvis bone. Cock fully penetrating Mom's pussy deep into her uterus.

Again she grasped my Ball Sack and squeezed my balls. The pain was intense. She began to cum, begging for my cum.

"Cum in me Johnny!"

"Pound Mommy's Pussy Hard!"

"Cum in my pussy Johnny!"

She eased her grip on my ball sack and cum began to flow. We were humping like animals, standing in the shower with warm water cascading on our bodies as we came hard together.

Her legs wilted and she was being held up by my cock deep in her pussy. I held her hips as she steadied her legs under her. I pulled my cock out, cum dripping from her pussy. Mom sat down on the marble bench, having just taken a load of cum in her mouth and her pussy. I Knelt down in front of her. I looked her in the eye and I saw the most beautiful women looking back at me in such a loving way.

"Mom, That was amazing, you are an amazing women."

I reached out to hug her and lay my head on her lap. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer. I could smell her scent, her pussy was ripe with our juices. I buried my nose in her lap, her silver gray and black pubs brished against my nose.

She spread her legs and in a loving voice she said, "Lick your Mommy's Pussy Johnny!"

As if I needed an invitation or direction to do so. I have always been a fan of cream pies, I have eaten plenty of pussy after I have cum in them. I was already there before she could finish her request. My tongue was already on her clit as she was finishing her directive. Lapping deep into her sweet pussy, tasting her cream and my cum. I put my lips around her hole and sucked a wad of sperm from her vagina. I swallowed and continued to Lick Mom Clean.

She had pulled her feet up to the edge of the marble bench and she was wide open for my hunger mouth. Licking and sucking on her clit. Once again she began to tremble and cum with a squirt. Right into my mouth, I tried to catch it all. I was not expecting mom to be a squirter but she was. She gushed her cum in my face, my attempt to catch the streams was successful. I put my mouth on her vagina as wide as I could make it and let the juice flow down my throat.

biglobow
biglobow
34 Followers
  • COMMENTS
9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I will be the tie breaker.

First comments I saw were a recomendation that the author get a proof reader. Gotta agree.

Second was "I was hard"

Have to agree with that too.

I think both are important. Wonderful thing is we all can choose. Oops grammar error!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bleh

Poorly written. Also, have you ever heard of spell-checking? Proof-reading?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am hard as hell

I am hard as hell hearing this story please write more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good joke

you fooled us all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ending

Nice story, but left hanging at the end.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Mom Takes A Ride Mother rides on son's lap in pick-up.in Incest/Taboo
Late Night on the Loveseat with Mom Mom and son get under the blanket and, well . . .in Incest/Taboo
More Stories