In the Stacks Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny's fear faded and she held Marilyn tight and both women cried together for a time.

"I felt very special, when you were talking to those two. You said that we would make the decision about those brochures. I felt included."

Marilyn nodded.

"I meant what I said last night. I believe in what I see in you. I see a bright, shining source of energy, of stories that people will want to read. All you need is some focus, someone to offer a guiding hand." I would like to be that hand.

Penny nodded and nuzzled softly into Marilyn's neck, her lips softly touching the base of the throat of the older women.

Marilyn held her gently and rocked her slowly, stroking her head.

Penny felt wanted, desired, and needed. She felt strength, and passion.

Marilyn's eyes softly roamed the bookstore, and as it was still empty did something that was very unladylike. She copped a feel of Penny's young butt through the skirt.

"I've been celibate for twenty years, Penny. You have lit my fire, little one. I hope you understand what you have done. I have a lot of make up time."

Penny reached her face up and softly, teasingly, licked Marilyn's lips.

Marilyn's face sneered just a touch and she nipped softly at Penny's lips, chewing enough to sting, and made her squirm.

"I, um, I tried to, um, spank myself this morning," Penny said, after their kiss parted.

Marilyn laughed.

"No, I'm serious. It's not an easy thing to do!" She exclaimed.

Marilyn laughed harder.

Penny's eyes glittered and she crossed her arms indignantly.

Marilyn tried to calm herself, but still had a huge smile on her face and then asked, "So how far did you get?"

"Not very," Penny said, crossly.

Marilyn swooped next to her, pressing into her personal space, her mouth coming a fraction of an inch to her face. She spoke quietly, "I think you just like to be spanked. You were so wet last night when I put you over my knee."

Penny flushed bright red.

"Tell me, Penny, when you spanked yourself, what did you think, Hm?" Marilyn said, one of her hands snaking around to the short skirt, and feeling the flesh of her butt.

Penny swallowed, as the heat rose in her face.

"Y-you. I was thinking about being in your lap again." Penny said.

Marilyn squeezed her ass tightly, and scratched at it with her sharp, claw-like nails, causing Penny to quiver. Marilyn saw the shadow at the store door this time, and backed away. Penny was flush, and took a few moments to compose herself.

Marilyn stepped to the till, hit the, 'No Sale' key, and pulled out a twenty, which she handed to Penny. "Go grab some food, would you? Hopefully Henry is open today, or someone else is opening the store."

Penny scurried off, to get something and nearly ran smack into Trish who was just coming out of the pizzeria.

"S-Sorry, Trish," Penny gasped, avoiding the older woman.

"Penny? I didn't know the law office was open on Saturdays?" Trish asked. She was a very androgynous woman dressed in a casual outfit of jeans, tennis shoes and a hoodie. Her face was weathered, and unlike Marilyn who smiled, Trish's face was full of dark, frowning lines. The lines of a woman who had led a harried life.

"I'm um, working for Marilyn today. She's having a sale."

"Oh." She said coolly.

Penny waved at her with a quick, "see ya," and went into the pizzeria. Henry was not there.

Customers came and went in a steady trickle, and Penny returned with a pizza pie, reporting to Marilyn that she had seen Trish.

"Bah," Marilyn said. "Bloody busybody. She came in here once, demanding to sell me advertising on their menus. Has all the business sense of a cucumber."

Penny grinned, "Well I told here I was working for you now, so she got kind of chilly on me."

"Good for you, Pen. We'll have us a couple of slices of pizza pie. I still have a big hunk of that Chinese left over from last night. You'll have to come over and help me eat it," Marilyn said, looking at her directly in the face, watching curiously.

Penny's face lit up like a beacon giggling, "Ooh! A dinner invitation. Is this is a formal affair, or shall I just come as I am?"

Marilyn leaned a bit closer to her and said, "I don't recall it stopping you last night, young lady."

It was Penny's turn to belly laugh, and she turned slightly pink, and then looked around found the store empty then and eyed Marilyn, "well I bet you don't wear slips in ninety degree heat, either!"

"Au contraire," Marilyn said. She put her lame foot careful half way up the stool, pulled the skirt up to show the slip, and then pulled it up enough to display the hosiery. "Real stockings too, not those wretched pantyhose. Hideous things, those."

Penny's jaw dropped as the garter came on display, and Marilyn smiled at her. Her hand reached out to stroke the leg and thigh, the French Silk stockings cool and comfortable to the skin. Marilyn's thighs were not wrinkly, but strong, muscular things, and Penny caught just a peek at the black satin panties. She felt Marilyn's warm, strong body, just for those few moments.

"Marilyn, I have to talk to you about something. Last night, last night was incredible for me, but I also have some other needs." Penny said.

Marilyn nodded for her to continue, gesticulating with a piece of pizza, chewing slowly, and taking small bites.

"I've slept with boys, but never, ever with a girl. I want to touch you. The way one woman touches another. I mean, I love a good spanking. I was so hot, even if you didn't finger me, I would have been frigging myself in the car. I have an urge, a desire. I want to lick you."

The corner of Marilyn's mouth rose.

"You want more than just a spanking," she said softly.

"I want a relationship," Penny said firmly.

"We're already friends, I think maybe this is just a natural course of that. We've discovered that we can give each other pleasure," Marilyn said.

"Well you never got anything out of it, last night," Penny pointed out.

"I got to spank your cute little ass. I like doing those sorts of things." Marilyn said.

Penny quivered.

"Maybe, if you're a very good girl tonight, I'll read to you from my big book of bedtime stories," Marilyn said, nearly whispering the words.

Penny licked her lips.

Marilyn set down her slice, moved forward, pressing into her, and then continued, "My dear, you look flush. Very, very flush. If I didn't know any better, I would say you had a fever. Tell me, dear, are you feeling...hot?"

"Yes ma'am," Penny whispered.

"You poor dear. Since you live alone, and have no one to care for you, you had better spend the night with me. I think you need some tender, loving, care," Marilyn said. Her hand softy ran across Penny's hairline, her knuckles gently rubbing against her cheek, down to her exposed throat, and softly pressed upon the hickie. "Penny, I have never slept with a woman, either. Perhaps tonight, we can change that, in both of our lives."

Penny's eyes watered with happiness, and she kissed Marilyn tenderly on the lips.

Throughout the remainder of the afternoon, when there was no one in the store, they would softly steal kisses from each other. Marilyn kept the store open until its normal closing time, 7:00 PM, and had Penny run and get her laptop and overnight bag.

Marilyn had just set the table when Penny arrived, grinning wildly.

Marilyn had her put her things in the guest room. Marilyn had touched up her makeup, gave herself a light spray of perfume, and she had to admit, that she was very hot about the idea of having an overnight guest.

Penny helped Marilyn microwave the food, and set it on plates, and they sat and ate, talking mostly about Penny's story offer, and Marilyn's current project, a fifth anthology.

"Generally, once you get broken into print, anthologies are the way to go. You never make a whole lot of cash over them, but you can make enough to have that steady trickle of income coming in that you can cut down your work hours."

"Well working for you, and the law firm, I won't have a lot of time for writing, although I can use the cash," Penny said.

"When it's quiet, you can putter on your laptop, if you like. I often do a lot of writing in the mid-afternoon. Don't have much to do, most of my little old ladies come in the morning."

"Cool," Penny nodded.

"Unfortunately, it'll just be minimum wage, but I can also get some other banking and things like that done. Usually I have to close for an hour or so to do that sort of thing, and I've always wondered what sort of business I lost during that time." Marilyn pointed out.

"I'll let you know. What are you thinking about that bondage group?" Penny asked.

"Oh, I'm thinking that I defiantly need to work with them. I was also thinking that once you got an e-book going, we could have a disc signing party, that would be fun," Marilyn said.

Penny cocked an eyebrow curiously, "disc signing party?"

"It's the new epublishing rage. You show up at conventions, and sign discs with your work on it. I have been that it's a good way to get out. I've never done it, using a pseudonym and all," Marilyn said.

"I haven't decided to use one yet. I'd really like to just use my own name." Penny said.

Marilyn shrugged, "I started writing all this back in the seventies, and hid a lot of it from Thomas, – and I just didn't feel he'd understand."

"So bondage and spankings weren't a part of your life with him?"

"Goodness no," Marilyn said. "I was a teacher in Thailand, where corporeal punishment was expected and encouraged. I learned to cane from some of the masters of the art. They used all sorts of goodies there."

Penny's mouth gaped.

Marilyn looked into her eyes, "they would punish a student, even to the university level where I taught, with a good caning. In public, mind you."

Penny just stared and then babbled, "In America you'd get sued."

"Well in this day, yes. When I was growing up, they would use a ruler on the knuckles. I was not much of a troublemaker. I was a good girl." Marilyn said.

"Uh-huh," Penny said.

"Are you impuning my honor young lady?" Marilyn said, in her high-handed tone as they cleared off the supper dishes.

"I didn't say that," Penny squeaked.

"I don't think I like the tone of your voice," Marilyn hissed. "It's very disrespectful. Very disrespectful indeed. I think you need to be taught a lesson."

"Um, well, um," Penny flushed.

Marilyn grabbed her arm, and spun her around backwards, pulling it up, forcing her against the counter, in a swift, catlike pounce.

"I think you're a mouthy little girl, who needs a good spanking. Don't you?"

Penny's breathing turned into an audible pant, and Marilyn twisted the arm up just a touch.

"I didn't hear you," she said coldly.

"Yes ma'am," Penny said.

"Yes ma'am what?" Marilyn insisted.

"I'm a mouthy little girl, and I need a spanking." Penny said, her lower lip trembling.

"I didn't hear you," Marilyn growled into her ear.

"I'm a mouthy little girl, and I need a spanking, ma'am!" Penny shouted.

"Yes you do." Marilyn said, and then gave her a command. "You go kneel in that corner over there, and I'll get to you."

With a fling of her hand, Penny went flying to the general area of the corner. She tumbled to the floor, crawled to the corner, and stuck her nose into it.

Marilyn took her time.

Slowly, she poured hot water into the dishpan, and carefully cleaned each plate by hand for she did not own a dishwasher. She wiped down the countertops, wiped out the microwave, and then removed the decoration from the oaken dinner table. From the kitchen drawer she pulled out a wooden spoon, inspected it, and then discarded it.

She poked about the utensil drawer, and found a very wide spatula with a comfortable handle on it, and she test smacked it against her hand. It gave her a satisfying smack and she slammed it against the counter far harder than she would ever strike Penny.

"Yes," she said. "This will do nicely."

"Girl," she growled, go stand at the table.

Penny moved like lightening.

Marilyn grabbed her by her braid, and pulled her back about two feet and then pushed her forward. Penny instinctively put her hands out on the table to stop her fall, and ended over in a bent over sort of position.

"I want you to know young lady, this hurts me a whole lot more than it will hurt you."

She pulled Penny's skirt down until it hit her ankles.

"Still no slip, I see. I thought we had this discussion already, you naughty little girl. I see you have those hideous thong panties. You're a little slut, do you know that?"

"Yes ma'am" Penny said.

Marilyn pulled the panties down to her knees, and stuck her middle finger into her wet sex.

"You're such a slut, girl. You deserve this, don't you?"

"Yes ma'am. I'm a slut. I deserve this spanking, ma'am." Penny said. Glazed eyes reflected her internal calmness, and emotional safety.

The spatula struck, a short warm up strike.

"One ma'am," Penny said.

The second, third, and fourth blows were slightly stinging, and Penny counted them out in succession.

"Five ma'am," Penny roared as the spatula arched back for a full swing. She started crying.

Marilyn watched her becoming concerned, and landed the last spanking on the other cheek, causing Penny's entire body to shake as she shrieked.

"Six Ma'am!" Penny exclaimed.

Marilyn held the spatula in her hand.

"Is my little girl learning anything today?" She whispered into her ear.

"Yes ma'am." Penny said.

"That's good. I've never said you were stupid, merely uneducated." Marilyn said. She kept penny bent over, and then removed her shirt, and unclasped her bra, feeling the warm, succulent breasts of another woman for the first time. Marilyn's hand gave her a playful, undisciplinary swat. "Sit on the table, little one."

Penny moved slowly, her muscles aching, and when her butt hit the table, she winced.

Marilyn pulled up a chair, and softly wrapped her lips around a pert nipple at the edge of a pear-shaped breast. She sucked greedily and Penny grasped her head, encouraging her, moaning lewdly.

Minutes later, Marilyn's face was softly lapping at the pink flesh of Penny's tender mons, enjoying the tasted, and lavishing her clit with tender, loving care. The tip of her tongue flickered softly and lips sucked gently at the hood. Marilyn shoved the handle of the spatula into her tiny cunt and fucked her with it. Penny did not hold out for long, and gave out a long, roaring orgasm.

In a quarter-hour, Penny had coaxed Marilyn into the bedroom, and felt the older woman's hands on her head, guiding her into the softest pubic hair she had ever felt. She nuzzled Marilyn's thighs, teased her with soft, fluttery kisses, and ran her hands over the older woman's flatter, smaller breasts with their huge suckable nipples.

Marilyn felt the build up of climax her thighs quivering, grinding, and she rubbed Penny's nose into her cunt, as the younger woman jammed her tongue into every fold she could find. Marilyn relaxed, slowly riding the girl's mouth, Penny's lips softly sucking at the inner and outer labia, tongue finding her much-neglected clit, and flicked it wantonly in her mouth.

Marilyn grabbed her hair hard, pulling and then reared her hips up, climaxing hard than she had in over twenty years, with a loud, "AHH" sound, sweat pouring from her body.

Penny licked at her nether regions, drinking in all that she had to offer. She felt Marilyn's hands pull her up, and the old woman kissed her passionately, tasting her own juices from another woman face.

They were both dazed with the power and ferocity of their sex, and in the stereotype of men, they fell asleep in each other's arms shortly after climaxing.

***

Several miles away, a dark clad figure looked at the strip mall containing the attorney's office, pizzeria, bookstore, and the other smaller stores. It drove around the back, and pulled out a large metal container and slowly poured its contents along the base of each of the stores. Quickly, stealthily, it ran around the front as well, and made sure the petroleum went into each mail slot, every potential opening, finding all the exposed wood that could be easily ignited.

Returning behind the store, it set a crude homemade timer consisting of a kitchen timer, battery, and hobby rocket igniter.

Thirty minutes later, the entire mall transformed into a mass of flames. The fire raged high in the hot July night.

12