In the Stewpot

Story Info
A traveler wants some rest. What he wants may not matter.
3k words
3.92
26.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pacifist91w
pacifist91w
114 Followers

Note and caution: This fictional story contains explicit bisexual situations, some offensive language, and reckless behavior. No resemblance between these characters and any actual person is intended or implied.

/^|^\

There are people who enjoy business trips. Those people aren't self-employed. To me, business trips mean longer hours. They mean listening to speakers and watching slide shows instead of getting actual work done. They mean meeting people whose names and faces I'm expected to remember for the next couple of days despite the near-certainty that I'll never see them again. They also mean time away from my beloved family: Helen and Hector.

This evening, I'd ordered a couple of large gyros from a Greek restaurant and had them delivered to my hotel room. I'd gone over the notes I'd taken during the day's presentations while I was eating. It took until 10:30. Then I watched some BBC to get the top stories. Then I turned out the lights and got into bed.

It wasn't five minutes later that the ruckus started. Yelling and laughing in the halls, people running and jumping and being noisy--when would they shut up?

I only waited a minute or two before I called the front desk and complained.

"Of course, sir; I'll send security to make them quiet down right away," the clerk said.

Five minutes later, there were no results; these inconsiderate people were still whooping it up and making it impossible to get to sleep.

More than a little frustrated, I got out of bed. Tomorrow's first meeting was at 8:00 and I was going to be a zombie. Why hadn't security gotten the people near my room to shut their mouths and stop stomping around the halls?

I decided to at least get some rest for my mind. I put on my swim trunks and grabbed one of the many bath towels from the shelf and left my room.

In the hallway, I dodged a couple of noisy revelers. I saw a long hand-written banner stuck to the hall wall with lots and lots of blue masking tape. Apparently, this group was here for a popular singing-competition TV show. That partly explained the noise, I supposed.

/^|^\

Unlike most motels and hotels I've seen, this place had a separate room for its hot tub. It adjoined the much larger pool room, but it was separate. I had no problem with that, because there were about ten people using the pool area, including three children who liked to shriek and splash each other. (Normally, I'm fine with that, but I was tired tonight.) I had the humid little hot tub room to myself.

The control for the jets was along the wall, near the railing. I slowly climbed down the little stairs and lowered myself onto the bench beneath the water. The still water was quite warm, but not scalding. I turned the dial to start the whirlpool jets. They would only stay on for a certain length of time--to save energy, I guessed. I set the time at 30 minutes. After that, I'd get out. Whether the partying near my room had or hadn't finished, I would go to bed then.

The jets were pretty noisy, but it was a much more soothing, soft noise than the stamping and screaming I'd left. This noise reminded me of a garden fountain or a little run of rapids in a brook. I spread my arms and leaned back against the curved wall of the hot tub. The water sounded and felt good.

It had been only a few seconds when I heard the sound of the door opening. I glanced to my left, toward the sound. A couple of fairly-good-looking women in bikinis were entering the room. I turned my head to face forward again. On a normal night, I might have wanted to talk to these two women, but right now, I hoped they would catch my antisocial behavior and leave me in peace until I was done soaking. To illustrate my mood, I shut my eyes and resolved to pretend not to hear them if they spoke to me.

"Oh. I'll be right back!" I heard one of them tell the other.

So much for being left alone.

The two ladies giggled for a moment. I heard the door. I heard the little splashes of the remaining woman entering the water. I didn't bother opening my eyes; I simply hoped she would ignore me.

Probably a minute or so later, I heard the door again. The other woman must have returned. Shit. Well, the good news was that the hot tub had to be big enough to hold ten people--maybe even a dozen. There would be plenty of room for them to relax and still keep away from me.

Even above the pleasant noise of the whirlpool, I could hear various sounds: footsteps, whispers--

--What the fuck? In an instant, I felt considerable weight pressing on both my arms. I heard splashing next to my ears. I sat up just a little--the weight on my arms kept me from sitting up fully--and I opened my eyelids in bewilderment.

I had just enough time to see a topless woman right in front of me. She had something red and yellow in her hand, which she pushed into my mouth. It was probably her swimsuit top.

The taste of diluted chlorine filled my mouth. The damp fabric kept me from saying anything. I turned my head left, then right, trying to figure out what was happening.

There were eight or nine people in the little hot tub room now. The weights on my arms were four seated people: a woman and a man pinning each arm under their lower thighs. They were just restraining me, not cutting off my circulation. Was there a--

--Hey, now! My head whipped around to face forward me again. I saw nothing for a moment, but I knew someone was there, because there were hands on both sides of my trunks, tugging. The topless woman emerged, grinning at me, after she'd pulled my swim shorts to my knees. I glared at her, but she didn't notice--or didn't care--and removed my bathing suit completely.

Well, at least I understood what was happening now. This group must have been the people partying outside my room. They must have found out that I'd called security and now they intended to humiliate me for revenge.

But the woman in front of me (a cute-looking brunette who was probably in her early 30s, I thought) just dropped my trunks into the water instead of throwing them to a friend who would take them and throw them into the pool or something. Then she advanced and clasped my penis in both her hands.

I became aware that the other people in the room were moving and talking and getting naked.

I only panicked for a second or three. Much as I might have been scared by what seemed to preparations for a spur-of-the-moment orgy, I was too absorbed in the sensations the woman's soft, skilled palms caused. My slightly-larger-than-average cock grew harder than cobalt alloy steel.

The woman sitting on my right biceps said loudly, "Should we get started on this pretty boy?"

To my dismay, everyone in the small room heard her. What was worse, everyone looked at me when she asked her question. I had the opportunity to look around quickly. More than a few of the assembled people winked or licked their lips when my eyes met theirs.

While everyone was silent, the woman in front of me shifted her hands to my ass. My cheeks felt hot with embarrassment as she hauled my pelvis upward. My erect cock broke the surface of the roiling water.

"Yes, we should!" said a tall, thin woman, hopping down the steps and into the hot tub. There were quite a few murmurs of assent from the lecherous-looking women and men who'd crowded closer to the action.

Strong fingers held my wrists, then the people sitting on my arms got up and sprang into the water. The tub was so full of flesh that it overflowed onto the textured concrete floor.

I'm pretty strong, but I knew struggling was useless. I let the group tug me to a standing position. This was when they would parade me through the door and into the room with the swimming pool, of cour--

--No, that wasn't what they intended. "Hawhurf thumfar..." I mumbled. I stopped trying when I realized no one would understand me. To my alarm, a broad-shouldered man with a well-trimmed beard and light brown hair moved to my side and slid behind me. His erection bobbed between my upper thighs for a moment. All the hands and arms on me kept me motionless while the young man started to work his fingers against my anus.

There was nothing to be done, so I simply hoped he wasn't too big.

Some of the members of the crowd were whispering encouragements and suggestions. Some were kissing each other. The woman who'd taken my trunks kissed my cheeks, my forehead, and my nose, even as her hands grasped my hips and pushed me backward.

Less painfully than I'd expected, the guy behind me stuck his thick cock into my ass, probably only two or three inches deep. He slowly sat, pulling me down with him. I breathed as deeply as the bikini-bra-gag would allow. Half-fascinated, half-horrified, I descended onto his lap.

Any thought I had had about resisting disappeared, courtesy of the 30-something brunette who'd made the first move. She had climbed onto the bench. Next, she put her hands on my shoulders and swung one of her legs, so that she had planted one foot on either side of me. She wrapped her delicate hands around my throbbing dick and impaled herself.

"Afhimf!" I screamed. The sudden weight of the pretty woman above me drove everyone together. The sensation of a wide, long cock thrusting as far as it could into my ass combined with the sensation of my eager cock driving all the way into the tight, wet vaginal orifice above me produced the strongest effect I'd ever felt. My whole body quaked; my fingers and toes flexed because of the overload.

Hi, my name is Bob: Shish K. Bob, my frontal lobe thought crazily. It felt almost as though the two cocks were one, a single mystical lance that transfixed all three of us. Thanks to the buoyancy we experienced, it was no trouble for both of us to thrust in unison: me and the man under me. The woman riding me--riding both us, basically--matched her rhythm against ours to slam my penis as deeply into her snatch as she could possibly make it go.

The cloth in my mouth vanished. An instant later, the woman's tongue was in there to take its place. The kiss was hot and juicy and it didn't satisfy me at all; it left me even hungrier as she mauled my tongue with hers.

"Oh, yeah yeah yeah!" the attractive man beneath me said hoarsely. He groaned and his hands squeezed my waist, holding me immobile while he busted his nut in my accommodating lower intestine. I hadn't had anal in a couple of months; had it felt this good then?

The woman who was using my shaft like a perverse pogo stick put her legs around me and locked her ankles against my lower back. Then I was rising, helped to my feet by the man who'd just used me and at least one person on each side of me.

My eyes shut while the brunette continued to tongue-kiss me and a taller, thinner man took a position right behind me. My tongue was too occupied for me to say anything. This second guy's broad cock-head and long shaft slipped easily into my embracing ass. This man mimicked the first, sitting and pulling me onto his lap. I heard some hooting and hollering but I paid no attention; there was so much else to experience that I had no attention to spare!

Abruptly, the brunette's tongue left my mouth. It returned immediately, though, pushing more aggressively than it had before. It seemed so--

--Shocked, my eyelids opened again. A muscular brown pelvis greeted my vision. I lifted my eyes and saw a very handsome, well-built Latino smiling down at me. His hands ruffled my short hair. I gagged only a little when his hips jerked toward me.

I felt a couple of thin hands around my right wrist. I couldn't see what was happening, but it was easy to identify the action: a woman teased herself with my fingers for a few strokes before pushing my index and middle fingers past her inner labia and into her wet pussy. Unconsciously, I got my thumb into the act, lightly rubbing the thin veil of flesh just over the clitoris.

I couldn't keep track of what was happening. Why try; did it matter at this point? I let my conscious mind take a break while the orgiastic insanity continued beneath me and above me and all around me. Glorious, amazing feelings of bliss and satisfaction rushed through my nervous system. Sounds, smells, tastes, tactile sensations, sights all blended to form a cocoon that insulated me from the disturbing reality that total strangers were taking liberties with my body.

The smooth, slippery muscles around my penis contracted and released. I couldn't really look, but I smiled a bit, knowing the brunette woman had probably just had an orgasm. "Watch the teeth!" said the hot guy above me, pulling my hair just a little to get my attention. I stopped smiling and concentrated on sucking him off.

The tall, wiry man who was fucking my ass started to thrust faster. I moved faster as well, trying to match his tempo. I twisted my fingers while I pumped quickly in the unidentified woman's twat. Although I was rather occupied, I kept firm suction on the cock in my mouth. Then I began to swirl my tongue around the sensitive crown. Who would come first, I wondered?

As it turned out, my oral skills hadn't diminished. Creamy, sticky semen sprayed the roof of my mouth and the insides of my cheeks. I patted myself on the back mentally; this very good-looking man shooting his load in my mouth made me feel sexy as hell! A hot guy like him could have anyone he wanted and I'd just rocked his world.

While the stud's baby-batter bubbled from the corners of my mouth, a short; thin, sexy, grey-haired woman popped out of the water near me and rubbed her silver-bushed pussy against my lips. I began to lick and suck automatically. I was dimly aware of the woman on my hand gasping and groaning as though she was starting her climax....The man beneath me was bucking hard....

...I couldn't keep track. I abandoned my thought process. It was time to fuck, not to think!

/^|^\

There were only two people still with me in the tiny room. One was the cute 30-something brunette, who had clambered onto my lap and was getting an ass-fuck. The other was a handsome Latino who had a shaved head and perfect little goatee. He had a barrel chest and a gorgeous smile and he was enjoying himself by plowing the brunette's cunt. Each of them was having seconds--or maybe thirds or fourths.

I worked my pelvis like a piston. The pretty brunette muttered filthy things to both of us guys while I came deep inside her guts. Exhausted, I lay almost limply against the hot tub bench.

The brown-skinned man pulled out of our partner's pussy. In two steps, he was right at my side. The brunette and I each licked one side of his delicious cock and balls. He sighed and ejaculated on our faces. The brunette and I kissed each other and his formidable dick for several minutes.

Finally, the woman got up from my lap. She and the man took my wrists and helped me from the hot tub. The cute guy held up each of my feet and the cute lady put my trunks back on my body.

I saw the brown-haired woman give a thumbs-up. A guy who was stationed outside the hot tub room door returned the gesture. (So that was how they'd been so brave about having their way with me; they'd posted a lookout!)

"Best time I've had in a while," purred the brunette, adjusting and retying her bikini top. She kissed me a final time and slipped out the door.

/^|^\

The only person left in the room (besides me) was the barrel-chested Latino who had the neat goatee and shaved head. He made a little knot in the strings of my trunks, then put his hands in my pockets and tugged me forward in a friendly gesture.

Unexpectedly, he spoke. His voice was vaguely familiar. "I knew I recognized you, Jeff. Everyone used to call you 'Wheelin' Dealin' Whelan, of course."

Forcing my near-ecstatic mind to work, I examined his face, trying to imagine him with brown hair. (His eyebrows were fairly dark brown, I figured his hair was a slightly lighter shade than that.) "...Cruz? I should say, Paolo?" I asked.

He nodded, his eyes flashing with smug laughter. "It may have been seven years ago, but I've never forgotten the 'welcome party' you and Marianna and our coworkers threw for me when I finished my first shift as croupier."

My wild past as a blackjack dealer had caught up with me. Unable to hide my smile, I said, "I thought that 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.' You don't believe that?"

"Sure! But why not take along a little Vegas wherever you go?" he asked.

I smacked his ass, hard. "You got me," I told him. "...Let's do some catching up tomorrow afternoon. I don't have any with me, so bring a friend or two!"

/^/ The End \^\

Afterword: Did you have a reaction to the story? Please comment, vote, drop me a line, whatever you'd like! I'm always happy to get feedback.

-- Thank you to all you readers who have given me feedback so far. It's really helped motivate me to keep writing!

pacifist91w
pacifist91w
114 Followers