In the Study

Story Info
A maid learns her master's desires fulfill her own fantasies.
2.7k words
4.03
25.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bell rang in the servant's quarters, summoning her to him. She slipped the small booklet she'd been reading beneath her mattress, straightened the skirt of her maid's uniform and headed off to the east wing. She found him in his study and rapped lightly as she opened the heavy oak door.

"Miss Dahlia. Would you come in here, please."

She entered and shut the door behind her. It gave a creaking groan and latched. She crossed the room and stood before the broad mahogany desk behind which he sat. He completed a last scrawl in a ledger, closed it and put it aside before speaking.

"Ah, Miss Dahlia. How are you?"

It was an odd question for him to ask, but he had been acting increasingly unusual around her of late. He seemed to be occupying the same room as her with more and more frequency as she went about her daily duties. It was never unreasonable for him to be there but she often felt a disconcerting sense that he was watching her. Then when he spoke to her she would become embarrassingly flustered. He would smile and she would feel herself flush. This question simply came as a surprise; she didn't know how to answer.

"Sir?"

"Are you well, Miss Dahlia?"

"Uh, yes sir. As well as I can be."

"Good." He smiled. She felt blood rush to her cheeks and she looked down, fussing with the hem of her white apron.

"I'm sorry. Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"Yes sir. I mean no, sir. I'm sorry, it's just the Master has never spoken to me like this before." She wondered if he had any inkling of the times she'd laid awake, rapt in fantasy, imagining his slender fingers slipping through the seams of her bodice, feeling the warmth of his touch on her skin as her own hands tear at the linen of his shirt and explore the breadth of his chest--

"Forgive me, Miss Dahlia. These are not the words I mean to speak, but I fear to give voice to the true passions of my heart."

She felt a trembling sensation radiate through her chest and take root in her throat. Looking up, she met his gaze and saw reflected in his eyes the same longing she had been suppressing since she entered his employ.

"My lord, I would know your desires though I fear their consequence."

"Oh Miss Dahlia, I can deny myself no longer. You are truly a beauteous creature and my desire is only for you."

Her face reddened as never before and she spun around, unable to face him. Disparate thoughts clashed in her mind. She had hoped for this day and thought it would forever remain merely a product of the nightly dreams that left her damp and yearning.

"My duty is to serve you, but I-- I cannot. What of the Mistress?"

"The Mistress be damned." She suppressed a gasp as she felt the words whispered into her ear. She had not heard him approach and he now stood behind her. "Ours was a union of pragmatism. She has not a tenth of your beauty."

He pulled her dark curls away from her neck and pressed his lips to her skin. She tensed reflexively for but a moment before dissolving into his embrace with a sigh. Each kiss up her neck sparked a barely perceptible shiver through her. He sucked softly at her earlobe and she sighed louder, feeling a distinct quiver move down her body. He kissed his way back down her neck to her shoulder. A warmth was growing between her thighs.

His arms were wrapped around her, his hands gently cupping her full, soft breasts. He moved a hand up to her throat, tilting her head back to allow his lips access to untouched inches of her skin. His fingers slid back down and worked their way past the white trim of her neckline and beneath the black of her uniform. There he luxuriated in the inviting warmth of her breast, feeling her breath quicken at his touch. She moaned as her nipple hardened between his fingers, her sense of duty forgotten, any pretense of resistance replaced with a consuming passion. She spun to face him, grasping his head in her hands and smiling inwardly at the momentary shock in his eyes before pulling him down toward her. Their mouths met in moist compression, tongues dancing around each other like aurora across the night sky.

With her intentions assured he began to assert himself more strongly. He reached down to lift her skirt and found that she was wearing nothing beneath. This excited him more than he could have imagined. He wrapped his hands around the smooth curves of her ass and lifted her, their mouths still locked by the magnetism of their desire. With her arms and legs wrapped tightly around him he began to feel her wetness soak into his trousers. His arousal was almost painful. He swung her around and carried her to the desk, sitting her upon it and spilling papers to the floor.

She kept her legs coiled about his waist, pressing him against her as she pulled at the neckline of her uniform and folded it beneath her breasts. With her nipples so exposed she drew back from his kiss and guided his head down to her chest. He offered no resistance and she gasped lightly as his tongue snaked down through her cleavage and curled around her left nipple. She closed her eyes, recalling every fantasy she'd had of this very moment, and opened them to find it was still true. The thrill bubbled up into a giggle that escaped her lips.

He looked up at her and grinned. She'd never seen such a look from him before, even toward the Mistress. She met his eye and it sent a shudder of excitement through her insides. His hands reached back and pried her knees from his sides, then slid firmly up her thighs, pushing her skirt up to her waist. When his hands made their way behind her ass he pulled her hips toward the edge of the desk. He held his gaze as he sank down to his knees, then ducked his head beneath the frills of her skirt.

Her clit had already begun to swell with anticipation and her juices had dripped down her inner thighs. He lapped at the streaks of fluid and followed their path to the folds of her pussy. She let out a quaking moan as his lips passed gently over her labia. His tongue slid slowly up the length of her slit, flicking as it passed over her clitoris. She stifled a yelp at the sudden burst of sensation. Waves of pleasure followed quickly as he began sucking at her clit, deftly teasing it with the tip of his tongue. She squirmed and bit her lip, grabbing fistfuls of his hair, not wanting him to move an inch from where he was. He obliged her, pushing his tongue through her pussy lips and twirling it before returning to his ministrations of her clit.

She began to breathe heavily and he felt her body tense. Her legs clamped shut against his head. He could hardly breathe. His only choice was to finish what he'd started. He increased his pace, alternating suctioning kisses with rapid strokes of his tongue. She was blinded by a trance of passion. What had started as a pulsing buzz of pleasure was now a shrieking tremor of ecstasy coursing through her. She released the grip of her thighs as minor convulsions of orgasmic aftershock reduced her muscles to liquid. It was a few panting moments before she regained the will to speak.

"My lord, I have never known such pleasure."

"Miss Dahlia, I have desired for so long to give you such pleasure. To be more to you than merely master of this house. To be your Andrew as you are my Dahlia. You are a fire in my veins and my thoughts are only of you."

Her heart swelled but her mind rebelled with consternation.

"My lord-- Andrew. We must cease. This cannot be."

"No, Dahlia. I cannot quench the fire. I care nothing for the consequences. I must have you."

Looking in his eyes she knew there was nothing she could say that would convince him otherwise, but neither did she want to. The last barriers had crumbled, leaving only a silent urge that would no longer be denied.

She pushed him away from her and he stumbled back into the chair sitting behind him. He sat there stunned and aghast in confusion. She only smirked at his dumbfoundedness and it wasn't until she turned around and reached back to unfasten the clasps of her uniform that he realized he had not been rebuffed. When the last clasp released she let the black dress fall to the floor and stood naked before him, her brown skin glistening with a light sweat. His eyes traced down her spine to the round glory of her ass and he felt his heart race as his eyes continued down her shapely, tapering legs. She turned slowly with her left arm folded over her breasts, pressing them together and accentuating her cleavage. He spied a birthmark beneath her right breast and delighted in the giddy thrill of discovery. He lifted his gaze and found himself locked in her brown eyes. Her glowing cheeks were framed by raven locks and carried by a smile that arced across lush, moistened lips, making eminently clear her intentions.

His rigid manhood strained against his trousers, all the harder as she stepped toward him. It was a distance of but a few feet but she crossed it in what seemed like slow motion. When she reached him she bent down and immediately set about releasing his swollen member from the stifling prison of his clothing. He adjusted himself in his seat, allowing her to free his pants from under his backside, all the while staring in admiration at the swinging globes of her breasts. With one quick motion she swept off his trousers, laying him bare from the waist down. His prick stood stiffly upright and she drank in the visual, a glint of greedy lust in her eye. A drop of precum was pooling around his foreskin. She bent down and touched her tongue to it, allowing herself a hint of the bittersweet taste of him. She pulled back, trailing a viscous string from her tongue, a transparent leash drawing her mouth back toward his tumescent flesh. She twirled her tongue around his glans and then slid it slowly down one side of his shaft and up the other.

He moaned, "Oh Dahlia."

There was a note of pleading in his voice and he felt sure that she was fully aware of the delicious torment she was subjecting him to. His pleas continued, "Dahlia, Dahlia," growing softer and yet more urgent. Every time he spoke her name became more like a mantra, fuelling her need for him. She seized his cock and plunged it deep into her mouth. He gasped as it reached the back of her throat and remained there for a tantalizing moment before her lips caressed their way back up the length of him and she entered a slow, steady rhythm. He ran his fingers through her hair and over her skin, watching the rise and fall of her head in his lap. She sucked vigourously but gently, bringing him to a state of rapturous pleasure and yet no closer to climax. Her hand had busied itself between her legs but now, having savoured the taste of his desire, she needed more than merely her fingers. Her satisfaction could only come with him inside her.

She rose and turned away from him, standing between his legs. His hands reached out to her, following the curve of her hips up to her waist. Looking over her shoulder she saw his eyes widen as she bent forward. She let her ass hover over his lap, delaying her own gratification to inflict one last tease upon him. When he could stand it no longer and began to push down on her hips she offered no resistance. Keeping her thighs together she bent her knees and slowly lowered herself toward his waiting cock. When she felt his hot crown against her moist pussy lips she stopped. This is what she longed for, what she had patiently waited and hoped for, what she had imagined since they first met, seemingly an eternity ago. A deluge of thoughts and emotions flooded her mind in an instant and then just as suddenly dispersed as he thrust up into her.

They both cried out. In that moment all other concerns were swept away and they were left with a clarity of purpose dedicated solely to their mutual pleasure.

When he slowly settled back down to his seat she resumed her own motion, sliding down and sheathing his cock inside her. She lifted and lowered herself repeatedly, each time growing wetter and drawing more of him into her cunt until finally she had enveloped his entire cock. She wiggled playfully and let out an appreciative sigh as she felt his cock deep inside her, deeper than anything she'd felt before. She rose up until his head was almost withdrawn and then dropped her ass down with a slap against his thighs. He groaned with pleasure at the sudden rush of penetration. She repeated the motion, then again and faster again, beginning a bouncing percussive rhythm of skin on skin.

After a time she slowed to a stop and leaned back against his chest, still impaled upon him. She arched her neck over his shoulder and he pressed his lips to her, reaching around to grab handfuls of her tits, rolling her nipples between his fingers. He licked beads of sweat from her neck and began to suck her earlobe, murmuring "Dahlia. Sweet Dahlia." She lay against him, motionless but for shuddering breaths. She felt his heartbeat, pulsing through the hardened cock inside her, and her own fluids dripping out into his pubic hair. They continued to rock gently, joined together in ecstasy. She was reluctant to lose the paradise she was in, but she knew she wanted more.

"Take me, Andrew," she whispered. "Ravish me."

They stood and finally broke their union. He walked her over to the thick Arabian rug at the centre of the study and kissed her deeply as he laid her down upon it. He knelt between her legs and, with his hands at the backs of her knees, spread them wide. He touched his cock to her pubic mound and began to rub his shaft over clit. She was seized with pleasure but still she wanted more.

"Now, Andrew!" She cried. "Fill me now!"

He thrust strongly, burying his cock inside her. She let out a shriek as he dove into her and a sigh as he pulled back. He pushed in again, easily sliding into her well lubricated pussy. He held the thrust longer this time, grinding into her pelvis. Her breaths were ragged and she was trembling under his touch. He began to pump in and out hard, his hips slamming into her. She bit her lip to keep from screaming but when he leaned forward and took her nipple in his mouth she couldn't hold back anymore.

"Yes, Andrew! Yes! It feels so good! Don't stop fucking me!"

He could only mumble her name through mouthfuls of her breast.

"Mmm Dahlia."

He switched from one nipple to the other, sucking it into his mouth and flicking his tongue across it until it hardened then biting it gently, all the while never slowing the pistoning motion of his hips. He recognized the tension coming over her and sped his thrusts to a fever pitch. Suddenly she thrashed violently beneath him and screamed.

"Oh god, Andrew! Yes!"

It only took a moment for his cock, slipping into a pussy tightened by orgasm, to reach its limit. He stared into her eyes, their lids heavy with satisfaction, as his own orgasm spilled his cum deep within her.

They lay in each other's arms a long while. When she finally spoke it was not with the trepidation she'd felt before but a sense of resignation.

"Despite all our passion, we can never be together. Can we?"

A pained expression passed over him before softening.

"Together or apart, you will be with me all the days of my life. This day will live with me forever."

She smiled as he kissed her.