In The Tent

Story Info
She finally comes to bed, but with a friend.
1.5k words
3.49
67.3k
31
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been partying all night, and many folks were camping out. I was overly tired and had plenty to drink, so crawled into our tent while she stayed out listening to them play guitar around the fire. I was starting to doze in and out but loved the amateur acoustic music, so kept awake to enjoy it from the tent. Eventually I heard another group say their good nights, and they were down to a smaller group with just one guitarist left. As the music eventually stopped and it was quiet except for the occasional giggle or slightly louder whisper, I let myself doze off more. I stirred later when I heard talking closer to the tent, so rolled over to my left side to face her better when she came in. It was a long day, but I would still be up for some naked time with the little lady, and she was often up for playing around on party nights.

It was warm out, but we had made our tent comfy with an old queen-sized memory foam thing to put under the sleeping bag, which was zipped open to act as the mattress. Atop that, we just had a regular bed sheet, where I was nude underneath.

She unzipped the tent and slithered inside. Through the little bit of moonlight available and having my eyes adjusted to the light level, I thought she looked as amazing now as she had all day in her tie-dyed hippie skirt and tank top. It would be typical for her simply to crash in most her clothes, maybe dropping the skirt, and I was wondering if I could snuggle into her, maybe reach out and start a little fondling, see if she was up for some fun. But instead of just crawling under the sheet, she was stopping to undress. I figured I might as well play asleep for a minute and enjoy the view. She flipped off her tank top in a second and then shimmied out of her skirt. While you wouldn't expect a strip tease show when you don't know you have an audience, it was still incredibly hot seeing her flesh in the moonlight. Instead of crawling into bed in her underwear, she surprised me again, dropping off her bra, followed immediately by her panties.

Sweet! She must be hot and ready! But for now, I waited to see what she had in mind. Sometimes she would get aggressive with me, especially when she's this hot and bothered. So I kept my position on my side facing her and tried to control my breathing and heartbeat. She wasn't done surprising me, apparently. She still didn't dive under the sheet to bed. Instead she spent a moment fluffing up her pillow, and then slowly laid down on top of the sheet. Keeping the sleepy charade going, I closed my eyes and was careful not to change my breathing or do anything audible. As I heard her adjust, I chanced a peek and saw her right leg, closest to me, propped up, while her hands slowly explored her ample breasts. I couldn't make out details, but certainly she was massaging and tweaking her nipples. Then her right hand moved down across her belly to find her pussy. From the motion of her hand, she was moving slowly, teasing at her lips and maybe lightly petting her clit. I was beside myself with excitement and shocked she couldn't hear my heart pounding in my chest.

Happy for a little late night masturbation show, I was trying hard to contain my excitement. I was so focused on her subtle movements in semi-darkness, when the tent door zipper started to move I almost jumped out of my skin. But she heard it at the same time and reacted as well. Only her reaction wasn't surprise at all, but instead she simply put her leg down and moved her hands behind her head. She was lying flat on top of the sheet, completely naked, as the shape slowly stepped into our tent.

I knew right away who it was, an older hippie friend of ours. Knowing him and his wife, she was probably off in someone else's tent as well. He had a few years on us, but was one of those instantly likeable kind of guys. I never saw him as overly sexual (his wife was an entirely different case!), but I guess my wife enticed something out of him earlier in the night.

He zipped the tent closed behind him, then turned to her. He was just wearing jean shorts, which dropped to the ground in no time as he took in her naked body on the ground. They exchanged a few quick whispers as he knelt down and found a space next to her. They were quiet, but I could still pick up the gist of him asking "OK?" and her reply "yes" and alluding to my being fine, but passed out. I had to keep my eyes closed again for a bit, hoping to pass the test.

I just couldn't keep my eyes closed for long, though. Listening and imagining could be great, but if you have the full show in front of you, why deprive yourself? My next sight was of him lying next to her on her far side from me. He was on his side, being attentive to her breasts and already erect nipples, while she remained on her back. His hands found her pussy and he was obviously taking his time some, soundlessly working her up. She was clearly enjoying the attentiveness, head tilted up to the dimly moonlit tent ceiling. He kept moving forward, and soon had a finger or two inside of her, working a steady rhythm as she let out the occasional soft moan.

After getting her sufficiently aroused, he withdrew his hand to fondle himself a little. Intent on seeing without much light, I missed what he whispered to her, but heard her reply of "sorry, no, just this". I assumed he was asking to up the ante, which she turned down, but he didn't express any real disappointment. Instead, with his regular calm hippie style, he simply accepted her boundaries and moved to get a better angle.

For the next ten minutes or so, this guy finger-banged my wife in our tent while she lay next to me.

Her moans got deeper and her breathing, quicker. Finally I watched her shudder in orgasm, back arched, holding her tits, knees shaking in the air. She quickly chased him out from between her legs, since she gets super sensitive immediately afterwards. Not sure what to do while she recovered, I watched her buddy fondle himself slowly, urging his erection back to its fullness. As her breathing subsided, she observed his motion next to her and reached down to help him along. Her left hand replaced his as she mimicked his patient pace, gliding along his cock. But the angle was all wrong for her, that she would be able to really do much more than lightly fondle in that position. He took the lead in correcting the awkward position, moving up to straddle her prone naked body. His knees straddled her hips while his fully erect dick hung in the air above her chest. This gave her much better access to his raging erection, which she took in both hands. At first, it seemed like he wanted to help out, but then he relaxed and leaned back a little while she took charge of his pleasure. She was now able to stroke him with some determination, switching between hands or both at once, and varying her pace in tune with his moaning. Moments later, she angled his manhood against her belly has he exploded onto her. As he let out his satisfying grunt, she echoed with her satisfied playful moan. I could only smell the light bleachy aroma of his seed in the darkness, imagining it puddled up on her body.

Satiated, he leaned himself forward over her, gave her a peck on the lips, and then they mumbled their good nights. He gathered his shorts and exited the tent naked. After he zipped the tent closed, I watched his silhouette pull on the jeans and meander away, leaving my wife with a pool of his cum on her chest and stomach. I realized that I was actually sitting up slightly watching him leave, totally blowing my cover of being asleep. At that moment, she was finally lifting up the covers and scooting inside with me.

She turned on her side and started scooting closer to me. I heard her whisper, "So..." as she placed an arm over my shoulder and pulled herself against me. I could feel his now cool, but still very wet, cum press against me as she asked, "did you like that?"

"That was one of the hottest sights I've ever seen," I replied.

She whispered back in my ear in her coy, yet playful, sexy voice, "Mmm hmm. Now, can you fuck me?" After a two second pause, she added, "Hard."