In the Warm and Cozy Pt. 02 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! How did you get that big frig? Does it really work?" Snooki asks.

"Yeah, after I defrosted it--the freezer side was covered in ice."

"Are there any others?"

"I didn't see any."

"Hmm..."

"It's big enough for all of us." Ernie offers.

"So, I can just wander in here in my naughty nighty to get some milk..."

"It would be my pleasure," he hesitates before, bowing slightly and smirking, "to warm it for you."

"Guess she needs a chaperon, Ernie," Snooki says. "Her favorite nightly is so old and thin you can see right through it."

"I'll try not to get distracted and spill the milk."

"Anyway, kidding aside, if we lock the hallway door, I don't mind leaving my room unlocked so that you can wander in--with or without your nighty--whenever you want."

'You sure we won't bother you, Ernie?--Without our nighty-nites?"

"Nope, it's a little lonely in these big high ceilinged rooms, so I can use all the company I can get."

Looking at each other, they turn to Ernie and say, "Ok, Chef!"

Then they surround him with excited up-turned faces, lips playfully pouting, to plant kisses, light as butterflies, on each of his cheeks.

"Thank you, Chef! Don't blush, we're just practicing our French." Then they skip, hand and hand, glancing back to coyly smile as they disappear out his door.

'They didn't wait of the desert,' he thinks. 'Guess they knew that was just a ruse to turn the heat down. I'm about to boil over just from their goodbye kisses. How can the girls choreograph something as enchanting as that just by exchanging a look?'

----

After taking turns in the odd bathroom at the end of the goat trail in their apartment, they brush their teeth in the kitchen sink like kids at camp. Now they are snuggling together in the bottom of the old bunk bed cushioned with clean linen tablecloths from one the boxes and covered with the purple sheets that Irma gave them ("the best color for hungry young lesbians").

"I guess Irma is rooting for us." Snookie says as she reaches for Janie's breast.

"My breast!"

"Mine, too!"

"Ours..." Then fingers tweak the hardened nipple.

"You must be hot for young Ernie."

"Young Ernie and his new girlfriends."

"Is that going to be French for menage-a-three."

"You were so aggressive, girl! Lucky Ernie is a shy, nice boy or he might take you up on your seduction."

"I was just playing at first then I got excited and couldn't stop..."

"It was exciting but a little scary...you teasing with the buttons, then your hand on top of his so that I could feel you both...I was wet."

"And now?" Snooky says, moving her hand from Janie's breast and sliding it down her belly, pliant in the warmth of their snuggle.

"You are so frisky...I hope we know what we're doing."

"I'm know what I'm doing, Janie! I'm playing with my girlfriend."

Then the hand moves where they both were hoping it would, lower down the firm belly to the warm pussy, her place, her special place. It gently cups the curve of it, the fleshy pout, the slippery wet slickness covered still in silk panty, announcing, "Here! Here! Finally, here!"

Now they are engulfed, on fire, facing each other to kiss and slurp and lick each others faces, all the while aware of Miss Snooky's sweet brave hand on Miss Janie's wet wanton pussy.

"I want to touch you, too."

"Not yet, don't distract yourself, I want to watch the light in your eyes, how bright they are, I want to be your fever, Janie. I've always dreamed of this...of touching you...of making you smile and moan and cum. Cum just for me, just for your girlfriend, just for Snooky!"

Her hand is moving fast up and down the slippery panty, wanting to rip it off if she could, but hesitant...

"Take it off. I want to feel inside. I want to..." but she doesn't add 'to taste you' because she senses Janie is as nervous as she is. After all, what do they know about this fabulous treat their bodies have gifted them. They're taking these baby steps from a movie about lesbians they stumbled on in the Internet. ('Thank god for the Internet,' Snooky thinks!)

"Yes, Snooky, off go my panties--but only for you!" Janie says as she raises her rump and strips the sodden silk from her body.

They haven't had time to turn off the lamp, so in the glimmer of that warm light, Snooky pulls back the sheet to admire Janie's body. It seems to be quivering, running hot in anticipation, aching for Snooky's next move, daring her to go through with it.

Snooky looks from the shining hair down there in what she trusts will be her own warm and cozy place up to Janie's face, glowing in the light, unblinkingly staring at her. Janie takes Snooky's hand and moves it back to her pussy, where she lightly strokes the wetness with long thin fingers, pressing against the fingers of her girlfriend--her eyes fast on Snooky's face, as she presses those fingers home deep.

'Oh,' Snooky thinks, as she feels the wet warm walls of Janie's pussy. Janie takes her wrist and moves her hand like she might a doll. 'Guiding me, showing me what she wants, giving me the keys to her pleasure.' Snooky muses, her senses swirling amid the pleasures turning a young girl's head.

"I won't be long!" Janie says, panting helplessly, as she falls back onto the bed, wreathing in and out of the light, arching her back, moaning uncontrollably under Snooky's relentless fingers.

Snooky watches the flush spread pink across Janie's pale white chest, aglow in the shine of her sweat. She curls her finger wondering if she can find the illustrious G spot they read about, when suddenly Janie seems to vibrate off the bed so that Snooky flings her body over hers to keep her from falling. All the while, she keeps a hungry urgent cadence, never letting up on those stroking fingers. Now here they are, at their sweet ending: Those furious fingers causing Janie to moan her longest moan in the midst of her very first cum.

She turns to Snooky, tears of joy on her face and tells her simply: "My first!"

"First what, Janie?" Snooky asks innocently as she kisses away the tears, amazed at her power to please her lover.

"First cum!"

"Nooo!"

"It was wonderful..."

"Really... your first...you don't, you know, masturbate?"

"Sometimes I'd touch myself. It was Ok, but never like this. I thought I was frigid. I was hoping you would get to try out a boy, so that you would know what it was like before we got too involved." Janie pauses, "I didn't want us to just be puppy love and then some guy comes along and off you go because of frigid me."

"You could go off, too, and leave me. You're so beautiful."

"Well, now you've done it, trapped me in my first real orgasm. Guess, you'll just have to be my girl-toy until my prince charming comes traipsing along."

"What about me?"

"This?" Janie says, as her hand strokes the length Snooky's body and comes to rest on her belly button.

"Wrong button, you tease!" Snooky says, looking at Janie with her best bad girl pout, her heart beating madly in anticipation.

Janie kisses Snooky, leaning over her, pressing her body against her as the she slides down to plunder the wetness between those quivering legs. Her face is now inches from the hot center of matted blond hair, dewy. Its scent so strong--come hither, come hither!--as her forefinger circles the swollen lips and gently dips in and shyly pushes, plundering but wary about any pain she might cause her virgin friend wreathing beneath her.

Snooky is beyond caring, "Take it!" she says, her voice so husky she doesn't recognize herself as she jerks her hips against Janie's finger. There is an 'Oh' of pain and then the finger is thru and Snooky hesitates holding tight to Janie's hand. Then she moves, finds her rhythm, hips begin gyrate and thrust past the pain, ever more confident, running the wild way the pussy wants.

Janie feels like she is indeed riding a wild thing, her fingers trapped in a thrumming, galloping chase, over the rise, now down, now up, faster and faster, both of them covered in sweat, drenched in heat, her fingers impossibly deep, slippery and wet, until she hears the moans and feels the quiver shudder through them both as Snooky cums and cums, wave after wave, shudder upon shudder...sweet, sweet girl undone.

Curling together afterwards, cuddled wonder, amazed at the frenzied sight of each other, they use the purple sheet to wipe the sweat from their sated new bodies.

"Finally!" Snookie says with a tired smile. "Guess Irma was right, purple is our color and you, Janie, are finally my true lover."

12