In the Waves of Passion Pt. 01

Story Info
Siblings trapped by their dead parents.
10.4k words
4.47
134.6k
47

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Revised Version

Foreword to revised version

There was a longstanding demand from my avid readers to conclude the tale of the two siblings. I apologize to them all as it took me too long (it might seem ages to them and they might have lost the hope) to finish the task. Finally, there demand has been realized. The story is completed; it has eight chapters divided in five parts of nearly equal length and all have been published at Literotica site under the category of Incest/Taboo.

As the story progressed, I realized that the first two chapters (Part I) needed revision, which I undertook by bringing about minor changes. But then I was confronted with a major issue. You remember, the lead female character was called Mehvish. The problem was that the name 'Mehvish' did not blend at all with the character of her family that had been evolved during the course of writing. I gave it a deep thought, as it would be a significant change, and try not to alter it but the renaming seemed most appropriate and inevitable. Now, therefore, our heroine is known as Anjali (nicknamed Anji) and not as Mehvish or Mena. I regret any inconvenience I might have caused to my readers in this regard.

Generally the bilingual feature of the conversation was appreciated except for one remark against it. I, therefore, am keeping the feature, nevertheless, have tried to make it more comprehensible to non-Urdu or Hindi readers. The translation of Urdu/Hindi dialogues, which are written in italics as before, has been capitalized. So, ignore the italic words and read only the normal and/or capital letters and you, being a non-Urdu/Hindi reader, will miss nothing.

I once again thank my all the readers who have commented on or wrote to me. Your encouragement and motivation was indeed a source of inspiration to me and the sole reason for the completion of this work. I still need your remarks and evaluation without which this tale will remain incomplete.

Enjoy the narrative—SE.

*

Background: This story is a work of fiction, staged somewhere in Pakistan. Urdu is widely spoken language in Pakistan and is almost identical to Hindi spoken in India except the script. English is yet another language largely used in the Subcontinent. In middle and upper classes, usually either English is spoken or a lot of English words and phrases are used during the conversation in the local languages. I've used the same practice in the dialogues for realism. Nevertheless, for the non-Urdu speakers, every Urdu phrase or sentence is immediately followed by an English translation. Therefore, if you are alien to Urdu/Hindi just skip the italic (and read Capital) words, and sure, you will miss nothing.

1

Life is strange, so strange! It sometimes exposes us to such unexpected and weird realm of affairs that a fairytale looked more believable. The incidents encountered compel us, against our wishes of course, to helplessly turn into a centre player of events one would never thought be ever a possibility. Likewise, my life also banks an account of such an incredible happening that had transformed my entire way of life; not only mine but my sister's as well.

We lived on a normal course before the life took a sharp turn. Years down the line I still sometimes wonder if it was righteous for me to lead a life I was enjoying now. But at the same time I have no remorse for the living pattern I had adopted rather I am contented as I had no influence over the chain of events that had introduced me to a completely novel, no matter how forbidden but so beautiful, melody of love.

My father was a well-off businessman and mother was a gynaecologist. My both parents were good looking and charming. They were very liberal and broadminded, and had pleasant personalities. They, therefore, had a big social circle of friends. They had two children: Anjali and I. Anjali, nicknamed Anji, was couple of years younger than I. Our family's elders and betters were not alive, anyway. My father was the only son of his parents but my mother had two younger sisters as well. They too were as appealing as my mother was. The youngest was married and resided in Karachi with her husband. The middle one lived in Memphis, Tennessee and was unmarried. She proceeded to the USA for higher studies and decided not to come back to Pakistan. Though she was too far away from us, she was the favourite of my mother and was very close to all of us. She used to come to Pakistan on and off, and we, on the other hand, had visited her a few times.

Anyway, that was my family and we were leading a happy-go-lucky life. I was twenty when misfortune hit our family. We lost our both parents in a plane crash. That was a big below for all of us especially for my sister and I.

As we both were too young, our khalas, aunts, were pretty worried about us. Our eldest khala, Nina, who flew in from Memphis, Tennessee, thought we might pack and go along with her to the US. But as I mentioned previously that my father had an established business here and I could not abandoned it just like that. I discussed it with Anjali, my sweet little sister, and decided to face the music and take the responsibilities destiny had put on our feeble shoulders; hence, we took over our father's office. My youngest khala, Manju's, husband and Aunt Nina helped us to resolve and streamline the business matters. Since both of us, Anjali and I, were still attending college, we decided to appoint a CEO for the company to handle the business affairs until the time I am through with the studies and ready to take over the responsibilities.

Slowly and gradually, matters settled down as well as our grief subdued and we unobtrusively returned to normalized life. I felt that Anjali was turning into a very carefree and free-spirited soul. She, like our parents, had lot of friends and was having ball of time. She was not much concerned about her studies, which worried me but since I was her only family left, I did not want to push her much. (Mind you, that why kids gets spoiled!) I did not mean that she got disinterested altogether in her studies but was not giving it enough time as she was doing before the demise of our parents. Nevertheless, at the same time, she took a great care of me and we both became much closer to each other than ever before.

As we gradually overcame our distress, we one day decided to sort our parents' stuff, which was not touched so far. It was a holiday and we got down to rearranging our parents' room. Clearing the wardrobes, Anjali suddenly discovered a secret ledge beneath a closet. Anjali called me and showed it. I locked the door so that the servants in the house might not see it. We found jewels and other valuables along with some documents. I took out the documents and went through them; they were business related papers, so I decided to examine in leisure. In the meanwhile, Anjali pulled out a hardtop box. It was locked. We wondered what could be in there and did not know where to find the key. I, therefore, broke the lock. There were a few photo albums, some loose pictures and a few videos.

We each looked in astonishment at other.

"What are these albums?" Anjali murmured.

I took out one and opened it. There was a picture of our parents standing together with hands on each other's shoulders. But what really shook us was that our mom was clad a bikini and father was only in shorts. Well shorts were all right but we had never seen mom so scarcely dressed. In the next page, Aunt Nina had replaced our mother. She too was in bikini, with their arms around other's backs. As I flipped the page, we both jumped out of our tracks. Mom and Aunt Nina were standing together topless. Mind you topless! Holy Cripes! What was that? We stared each other in awe. The next photograph was even more mind-blogging. It was our dad alone in a room, stark naked with a hard-on.

"Oh mere Khudaiya! OH MY GOD!" exclaimed Anjali, clapping her mouth.

My father had a real long dick, not less than seven inches, I believe. And not only that, it was thick like a pig. Good Heavens! How identical was his cock to mine.

Then came the next one: Nina Khala was lying on the bed naked with her legs spread out. She had a hairless pussy. I could not help me watching it intensely. On the next page, we saw our mother in the same posture.

"Bloody shit!" exclamation escaped from my mouth that time around. Our mom was lying nude and her bald pussy was clearly visible to her children.

I shut the folder. "It seems to be their private album, let not intrude their privacy."

Anjali looked into my eyes for a while. "No, let's see. We must know what kind of folks they were." She insisted in a strange but firm tone.

I remained motionless. I was awestruck.

She grabbed the album form my hands and started browsing it again.

My mind was reeling and I could hear Anjali breathing hard. Our dad was sitting on an armless chair and Aunt Nina was sitting on his lap. Not only that both were nude, but also his huge cock was penetrated into Nina Khala's cunt. Then we saw daddy screwing mummy from behind. There were a few various poses of them. Then again, it was Aunt Nina, St. George riding dad. The album was full of pornographic picture of the three.

As the album finished, I, overtaken by curiosity, took the other one. Even the first picture was staggering. Our dad was lying on the floor as mummy was sitting on his mouth with him licking her cunt while Manju Khala was sucking his cock. And that was not all; a black man was fucking Manju from behind! On next page, the same black gay was screwing our mother in conventional position as she was licking on Aunt Nina's cunt.

That was too much for us 'poor' kids. The box was full of such pictures: Daddy fucking or licking mummy or aunts or other pussies; mother and Khalas doing the same with father or other men.

We both were staring in the air aimlessly, our minds blowing, and our hearts pounding much faster than the normal speed. Cold waves were rushing across my spine. I was sure Anjali must be going through same kind of state, a state which is unexplainable. We were stun, dumbstruck and goodness knows for how much time we stayed in that state.

"In mein kaya ho ga? WHAT WOULD BE THERE IN THEM?" Anjali finally broke the ice, pointing out the videos.

"Patta nahien. Chalo dekhtey hain. DON'T KNOW. COME, LET'S SEE," said I, picking up the videos.

We went to my room and I put a video, labelled 'Europe & US Trip', in the player.

We sat on the bed and I pushed the remote button, staring at the screen breathlessly to see what comes into view.

Our parents were strolling on the television screen against a scenic background.

"We're in Copenhagen, it's a beautiful place." Our father spoke. Then he turned towards our mother and asked, "What do you think, janu, honey?"

"Oh yeah," mother replied with an accent, "It's simply marvellous. I Love the place."

Then Aunt Nina came into the frame. They kept talking and wondering around for a while and then the scene faded out. The first few minutes were normal photography of various places and spots. Then the screen went blank and when it came back to life, it has a view of a vacant room. The door in the frame opened and entered Aunt Nina. She sat on the bed facing the camera. She yawned and stretched out her body. She wore a pink blouse and jeans. Then she began unbuttoning her blouse and took it off. There was no bra underneath. She had beautiful and firm round boobs.

I heard Anjali gasped. My own breathing got heavy.

I returned my attention to the screen.

Aunt Nina was nipping her nipples. They got erected soon. She then slowly pulled down her jeans. She had white-laced panties on and a wet spot in front was quite noticeable. 'She's wet!' I thought. She rubbed her crotch over her panties and pulled them down too. She was stark naked now. Her pussy was shaven and small droplets could be seen on the opening of her cuntal lips. I liked her splendid figure. She had an eye-catching pussy and attractive boobs. An electric pulse ran through my spine. She got up from the bed and moved towards the opposite closed door. She opened it, it was a washroom. She went in and the camera moved with her inside. She went to the toilet and stand over it with her legs stretched across the bowl. The next moment we both jumped out of the bed. Aunt Nina pulled her cuntal lips apart and started pissing in the toilet.

"Uh..." I head Anjali whined as she moved uncomfortably.

On the other hand, my cock throbbed and got rigid. I got flustered. After all, my younger sister was sitting beside me. I quickly put my one leg on the other to conceal my erection but was sure that she had gotten the glimpse of it. The thought embarrassed me further.

After Aunt Nina emptied her bladder, she cleaned her cunt with her bare fingers and then put them in her mouth and sucked them. Then she moved back to the room and we saw a silhouette in there. As the camera got closer, the figure transfigured to a naked man with a huge erection. It was our Dad. He grabbed Nina violently and roughly French kissed her. It was evident from her reaction that she liked his aggressiveness. She responded in the same way. Our Dad then laid her on the bed, spread her legs wide open and started licking her cunt.

It was exactly like watching a porno movie. We both were mesmerized by what we were watching and discovering since the last hour, sitting there almost motionless, scared like a prey. Perhaps we were too ashamed to move, thinking that even our slight budging would show the awkward state our bodies were in.

Our father was on top of Nina Khala now and his prick was moving in and out of her dripping pussy.

I suddenly felt ill. I was nauseatingly uncomfortable. I wanted to move, move my leg and desperately. So, putting my hands over my rigid tool, I removed my leg. I knew it too well that my sister wasn't in less distress by what her eyes were witnessing. I stole a gaze and saw my sister staring at my crotch. What an embarrassment! It was too annoying.

Suddenly our mother's yelling got my attention back to the screen.

She was shouting out of the speakers, "It's enough. I can't stand it anymore. I am dying to get that man-meat in my cunt. Nina aa ker camera sumbhalo. Tum ne bohat mezza ley leya, ab mere bari hai. Nina, come and hold the camera. You've enjoyed enough; it's my turn now." Then the screen went blank.

As it re-illuminated, we saw mother riding dad's cock vigorously. She was fervently moving up and down on his enormous manhood and her tits were bouncing in all directions.

The film went on with similar scenes against different backdrops: Daddy fucking Aunt Nina's ass, mummy sucking his dick, he exploding his load over Nina Khala or mom's face and/or boobs, and so on.

But the most mind-boggling scene had yet to come. It was a large room, very elaborately decorated. Our mother was being fucked by a complete stranger, stranger to us I mean. He had a fair complexion, definitely a non-Asian. She was on her 'all-fours' and he was screwing her from behind. Then a naked black man, the same guy whose photograph we had seen before, entered into the frame with a huge erection. His prick was much bigger than our father's was. The white man pulled his dick out of mom's cunt.

"She's all yours," said he to the black fellow.

The black man moved behind our mother and shoved his prick into her with a bang.

"Aaaaahhhaaa..." Her shriek was painful.

He was too huge for our 'poor' mummy. I was certain that that enormous prick must have ruptured the cuntal walls of our mom.

But her screams appeared to have no affect on the black guy. He kept on thrusting her cunt energetically at a high pace. Mom was moaning with pain and pleasure, and both were uttering dirty words. The scene faded into a new scene, mother was riding the black man's dick and...goodness me...! The white guy was screwing her asshole as she was sucking on our dad's cock. 'She was having a three-way fun,' I thought. An attractive young black female emerges into the screen shortly after. Naked as she obviously was, she went behind our father and began licking his anus. Eventually the black girl stood up and began kissing our dad. Then the girl moved back and bent down on her 'fours' and our dad straightaway inserted his hard-on into her firm looking anus. In the meanwhile, the two other fellows kept screwing mummy's two holes as before.

This was the longest scene in the video. All the people, or actors if you like to call them, fucked and sucked in various positions. Then Nina Khala—with a strap-on dildo—replaced the white guy who perhaps had gone backstage to manage the camera. At the end, we watched a lesbian act between Nina Aunty and the black woman later joined by our mother. The video finished there.

We sat there as if in trance; both were profoundly intense. We were going through a very peculiar kind of emotional state or rather turmoil: we were obviously aroused by the pornography we had watched but our minds were deeply baffled by the discovery of this new dimension of our late parents. It was hard to believe what we had just seen. But that was the reality. Our parents, our aunts; where they sex maniacs? I asked myself. No, they weren't, my mind replied. They were just liberal souls who had emancipated them from the certain moral values. They probably loved sex and enjoyed it the way they wanted it. They were rather daring and courageous people who had done with social norms. Morality is after all so relative. It is a very vague term, I reasoned. Anyway, our parents and khalas were unquestionably damn horny folks and they actually loved sex—the most pleasure-awarding act on the face of this planet. Instead of developing any surliness for them, my loving sentiments grew. I loved them for what they were: daring, loving and horny.

I wasn't sure for how long our deliberation had kept us occupied with ourselves. Then I suddenly came back to reality. I gazed at Anjali; her face was pale. I could see confusion in her eyes. I thought for a while and said:

"Oh, bohat dair ho gai, chalo baqi ka kaam khatum kerain. OH, IT'S SO LATE, LET'S GET UP AND FINISH THE CHORE."

She stared into my eyes, motionlessly.

"Come on, we'll talk about it later." I just wanted to change the environment, change the state of our minds. I extended my hand, which was reluctantly taken and we went back to the work.

As we finished the job, it was late evening. So I suggested Anjali to get freshen up before the supper was served. When I had changed and was about to move out of my room, my door knocked. It was Anjali. Though she had freshened up, her face was still peaky and aghast. I saw her eyes gleaming with moister.

"Anji, Kaya hua? WHAT HAPPENED, ANJI?" I asked, concerned.

She suddenly rested her head against my chest and started sobbing.

"Anji, Anji... what happened dear?" I know well what was going on in that little mind. It was nearly impossible to assimilate what she had seen. She must be devastated. The situation was indeed complicated.

I wiped up her tears with my fingers and sat her down on the bed. She needed consolation. I told her what I thought about my parent a while ago. I attempted to make a good case for them and tried to present them as fine and normal people. She was attentively listening to me. She seemed to understand what I had to say. I knew that I had a point in my argument. I was pleased to see that she was getting normal along with my arguments.

"Don't be too harsh on them. We must not be too judgmental about our fine folks. They did what they felt good for themselves. By the way, what's wrong with that? After all sex is imperative for all of us—for you, me, our parents, everyone. Didn't other people have sex or have extramarital affair. Sure they do but are afraid of admitting it. They do it furtively being dishonest not only with others, especially with their spouses, but with themselves too." I lectured her to calm her down. But I did believe in what I said.