In the Waves of Passion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeh ley, mera lun...kutia, HERE, TAKE MY COCK...BITCH,"

"Ooooohhh... Haan, haan... Chood mujhey... Apne sekht lun se chood apni behana ko... YES, YES... SCREW ME... SCREW YOUR SIS WITH YOUR HARD PRICK... Aaaahhhhhaaa..."

How easily that vulgarity slips out of my sister's mouth. Though I have heard these words from her before, it still astounded me in the manner she acts like a cheap street hooker. But, to be honest I loved her style. That's how I wanted my screwing partner to be.

"Haan...haan...aaj main teri phudi phhard doon ga... YES...YES... I'LL RIP APART YOUR CUNT TODAY." My mind was spinning overwhelmed with libido.

"Haan, phhard dey... Meri phudi phhard dey, behanchood... YES, RIP IT OFF. WRECK MY CUNT, YOU SISTER-FUCKER."

Who could stop my slut sister from swearing!

"Mujhey behanchood kehti hai, kutia, YOU CALLED ME SISTER-FUCKER, BITCH," Ramming my cock in, I slapped her ass.

"Aaaahhh... Haan, haan... Kaya tu apni behan ko nahien chood raha? YES, YES... AREN'T YOU SCREWING YOUR SISTER?" She added after a pause, "Yes I'm your kutia, bitch, slap me again,"

And I did; very hard.

"Uuuuuiiii... Aaram se...behanchood...aaram se mar... Dard hota hai, EASY...YOU SISTER-FUCKER...HIT GENTLY... IT HURTS,"

I spanked her again with the same force.

"Aaaahhh..."

I knew well that she liked my harsh spanking. Smacking her ass, I fucked her and fucked her right to yet another orgasm. She screamed and came like a wild cat. I then pulled my cock and began rubbing her ass with it.

"Anji! Main yeh layna chahta hoon, I WANT TO TAKE THIS," I pressed my cock at her anus.

"Oh, no," She abruptly stood up, and put her arms around my neck and kissed my lips softly. "Janu! Yeh bohat bara hai aur tumhain patta hai keh main wahaan se virgin hoon. SWEETHEART! IT'S TOO BIG AND YOU KNOW THAT I'M VIRGIN THERE." She said holding my dick. "Main mar jaoon gi. It'll kill me."

"Tou tum nahien kerna chahtien? SO YOU DON'T WANT TO DO IT?" I said in dismay.

"Kerna tou chahti hoon muger dard se darti hoon. I DO WANT TO DO IT BUT FEAR THE PAIN."

"Hum Ass-Ease use kerain gay, tumhain dard nahien ho ga... WE'LL USE ASS-EASE; IT'LL NOT HURT THEN..."

"Ass-Ease?" She asked, surprised.

"Haan. Yeh mujhey mummy-daddy ki cheezoon main se milli thie. Yeh wohi gel hai jo uss film mein mummy ne uss larki ki ass mein lagaie thie... Yaad hai na! Iss ke laganey se asshole ke mussels narum ho jatey hain, aur haan, iss mein analgesic bhi hai, dard bhi nahien ho ga. YEAH. I FOUND IT AMONG MUMMY-DADDY'S STUFF. IT'S THE SAME GEL THAT MUMMY USED IN THE GIRL'S ASS IN THAT FILM... YOU REMEMBER! ITS APPLICATION WILL TENDER YOUR ASSHOLE MUSSELS AND YES, IT HAS ANALGESIC TOO, IT ALSO WOULDN'T LET YOU HURT."

"Achha, OKAY," said she reluctantly. "Muger aaram se kerna, pehli baar ki teraan yek dum na daal deyna... BUT BE GENTLE; DON'T SHOVE IT SEVERELY LIKE THE FIRST TIME..."

"Nahien, main aaj ahte'at keroon ga. NO, I'D BE CAREFUL TODAY. I promise."

I was overjoyed by her consent. I took out the lubricant gel from the drawer and applied it on my hard cock. In the meanwhile she leant back to the couch with her ass towards me. I rub some gel on the top of her anus then pushed it in her hole with my finger. I took my time to grease her anus. When I was satisfied that her firm shit hole has turned tender, I pulled my finger out and putting the gel tube aside I got ready to penetrate her virgin anus.

Her body mussels got tense and she was breathing heavy.

"Now relax Anji. Loosen up your ass mussels, otherwise it'll hurt."

I very cautiously pushed the tip of my cock in, she was certainly very tight. I pressed further with little success. On fourth or fifth essay, the head went in.

"Aaahhh... Dard ho raha hai, IT HURTS,"

"Relax, it'll be soon alright." I stroked her anus with the tip of my cock for a few moments then took it out and rubbed more gel on it and in her anus. I was in again but only the 'dickhead'. The fresh gel worked and my cock was moving bit by bit in her shit hole.

She was sobbing with pain but it wasn't that intolerable for her.

Soon a quarter of my sex tool was inside her anus. Stroking and pushing it gently, I was now perspiring. I never realized that it would take so much of force and time to take my sister's ass-virginity. I shall not drag the readers into further details. So the upshot was that after quite an effort I seceded in penetrating her ass completely. Almost my whole dick was taken in by her shit hole and I was stroking her rather freely now. Her pain was gradually faded. (Later I came to know that my sister, unlike most women, really enjoyed rather relished anal penetration. My ever kinky sis!) I was in seventh heaven for the fact that I had finally taken her virgin ass. I was delighted and elated.

"Ha, ha, ha, main ne aaj teri gaand bi ley lee aakhir, AT LAST I'VE TAKEN YOUR ASS 'OLE,"

"Ya pig... Bastard... Ya're a real sonofabitch," She called me names and I enjoyed it.

I was on my full thrust stroking in and out of her shit hole. The whole long exercise had not only fatigued me but I was also at the verge of exploding my load. As I told her that I was about to cum, she asked me not to come inside her anus.

"I want to taste your cum. Mere moun main aana, CUM IN MY MOUTH,"

I respected her wish. I pulled my tool out and she quickly turned around to take my cock in her mouth not remotely bothered that it was in her asshole and must have been dirty. She vigorously sucked my swollen man-meat. No sooner, I erupted my cum deep down her throat. She swallowed the first burst.

Today again, I had heaps of load to discharge. My cum was dribbling out of her mouth onto her chin and then cleavage. As she drained out the last drop out of me, I retreated from her and asked her to be there still. Then I quickly found my digital camera, I wanted to capture her funny pose with all that cum on her face and breasts.

"Yeh kaya ker rehey ho? WHAT'RE YOU DOING?" asked she with an air of utter surprise.

"Wait. Let me take a few pictures. They would be interesting. You'd like them." I took a few shots—cum shots. "I'll transfer them to the computer tomorrow."

Like parents like children!

We cleaned ourselves and went to bed. As we both were exhausted, so, hugging the naked bodies together, we went to sleep.

4

The next morning we got up late and gave each one a wakeup kiss. As it was weekend, we remained in bed long, talking and having fun.

"Oh," she exclaimed suddenly, "Bohat dair ho gai. Tumhain patta hai ka aaj Sabeen ne aana hai? IT'S TOO LATE. YOU KNOW THAT SABEEN IS TO VISIT TODAY?"

Sabeen was Anjali's fast friend. Slim and tall, round 5' 6", she was very attractive and lively, and I liked her much. She was not only pretty but had a sex appeal to attract and arouse her male counterpart. She had big tits, rather huge for her thin frame: round and firm. And same could be said of her ass. Anjali knew that I fancy her a great deal; therefore, she always teases me about her.

"Hum."

"Hum kaya? Tumhain tou woh bohat pasand hai na? WHAT HUM? YOU LIKE HER MUCH, DON'T YOU?" She teased me again.

"Bohat tou nahien, lakin... NOT MUCH BUT..."

"Come on Ned, etna bunney ki zaroorat nahien. Mujhey patta hai keh woh tumhain bohat achhi legti hai. COME ON NED, DON'T ACT INNOCENT. I KNOW THAT YOU FANCY HER."

"Tum ko patta tou hai, YOU KNOW IT WELL,"

"Nahien, no, you must admit it."

"Okay... Woh mujhey achhi legti hai. I LIKE HER." There was no point in arguing the fact she knew too well.

"Hoon, tou tum uss ko fancy kertey ho? HA, SO YOU FANCY HER?" asked she, caressing my face with her fingers. "Woh bari sexy hai, nahien kaya? She is very sex, isn't she?"

I was surprised that Anjali was sexually discussing her friend with me. I just manage a nod.

"Uss ke boobs bohat bare hain. HER BOOBS ARE TOO LARGE."

Her statement once again shocked me.

"Aren't they?" She continued.

"Yes, they are?" I replied sheepishly.

"Mujhey patta tha, I KNEW THAT," Then she added, "Main ne tumhain un ko chubti aankhon se ghoortey dekha hai. I'VE SEEN YOU STATING THEM WITH PENETRATIVE EYES." She laughed cheerfully.

I was embarrassed. "Not really...I mean..."

"You mean nothing, bhai, brother." She cut me in.

"Kaya hum kuch aur baat nahien ker sektey? CAN'T WE TALK SOMETHING ELSE?" I was uncomfortable with the topic.

"Keyun bhai? WHY BROTHER? Don't you want her? I mean really want her?" She amazed me again. Without waiting for my reply she added, "I've seen so much of lust—stark lust—in your eyes for her." She was as ever outspoken and blunt.

I was sure my face had become brick red or gone even redder over her candid remarks. But then I thought if she could be so frank talking about Sabeen's sexy figure and my reaction about it, why should I hang back. "Now don't tease me, main etna bhi burra nahien hoon, I'M NOT THAT WICKED A PERSON."

"Burra kon kehta hai; woh sexy hi etni hai. WHO SAY SO; SHE IS THAT SEXY. It's very natural if you desire her."

"Aur tum ko burra nahien legta? AND YOU DON'T MIND THIS?"

"Bilkul nahien bhai. NOT AT ALL BROTHER."

I was further encouraged by her reply. "Tum ne theak kaha hai, mujhey uss ka sexy figure pasand hai. YOU'RE RIGHT, I LIKED HER SEXY FIGURE."

"Ha, billi bahir aa hi gai aakhir. SO THE CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG AT LAST." She giggled. "Ned, do you fanaticise her?"

I stared into her eyes and found them inundated with lust. She was playing sex games with me. All right, I thought, I will reply her in the same coin, then.

"Kabhi kabhi, SOMETIMES,"

"Kaya fanaticize kertey ho? WHAT DO YOU FANATICIZE?" She went on, "Mera mutlib hai keh kaya tum masturbation kertey waqt uss ke bare main sochtey ho? I MEAN, DO YOU THINK OF HER WHILE MASTURBATING?"

Oh my God! What she was up to? My head began spinning.

"Yes," said I quietly.

"Kaya tum uss ki layna chahtey ho? DO YOU WANT TO TAKE HER?"

"Kaya!!! WHAT!!!" I almost jumped out the bed, it was the ultimate; she had used the most vulgar phrase in our language, which women usually take as a most derogatory term towards them.

"Main ne puchha hai keh kaya tum Sabeen ki pussy layna chahtey ho? I ASKED THAT DO YOU WANT TO TAKE SABEEN'S PUSSY?" She said in a very matter-of-fact tone and was so calm.

"Anjali!" I could not say more than that.

She sniggered. "Oh my ever modest bhaia... Come on, yar bataoo na, BUDDY TELL ME," She persisted like a kid.

"Main ne kabhi socha nahien, I HAVEN'T THOUGHT ABOUT THAT," I lied.

"Jhoot na bolo. DON'T LIE."

Certainly this conversation had an effect on me; my cock began to swell. She sensed my arousal and said:

"Dekho, yeh uss ka zikr aatey hi bara hone laga hai. LOOK, IT'S GETTING LARGER BY MY MENTIONING HER." She grabbed my now erected cock and gave me a crooked smile. "Mujh se jhoot mut bolo, DON'T LIE TO ME," She yanked my tool.

"Oops! Aaram se, easy, Anjali,"

"Tou mujhey bataoo, THEN TELL ME," She squeezed my cock again.

"Haan, yes,"

"Haan kaya? YES WHAT?"

By now I was really getting edgy by her games. Annoyingly I replied, "Haan, haan, main Sabeen ki layna chahta hoon, uss ki phudi marna chahta hoon. YES, YES, I WANT TO FUCK SABEEN, WANT TO SCREW HER CUNT."

"Tou naraaz Keyun hotey ho! SO WHY YOU GETTING MAD!" After a pause she asked, "Pher abhi tak kuch kaya Keyun nahien? THEN, WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE ANYTHING SO FAR?"

"Mauqa nahien milla abhi tak. HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANY CHANCE YET." I was normalizing again. Then I added, "Yar Anjali! yeh bataoo keh woh mujhey dey gi? ANJALI DEAR! TELL ME WOULD SHE FUCK ME?" I intentionally used those highly taboo words.

She looked into my eyes and blatantly stated, "Mera kheyal hai keh haan... Woh tumhain bohat pasand kerti hai. Woh har waqt tou tumhari baatain kerti rehti hai. I BELIEVE SO... SHE LIKES YOU A LOT. SHE'S ALWAYS TALKIN' ABOUT YOU."

She further added, "Raz ki baat bataaoun woh tum per marti hai. MAY I TELL YOU A SECRET; SHE HAS A BIG CRUSH ON YOU."

"Really?" I was genuinely surprised.

"Trust me." She further said, "Woh bari bhuki nazaroon se tum ko dekhti hai. Kaya tumhain patta nahien hai? SHE STARES AT YOU WITH INTENSELY LECHEROUS LOOKS. DIDN'T YOU NOTICE BRO? And not only that, time and again I caught her staring at your crotch." She laughingly got hold of my dick again.

My heart and cock jumped with jubilation. But I was more concerned about Anjali's reaction. "Anji, tumhain patta hai... ANJI, YOU KNOW... that we're more than siblings now. I mean I love you so much..."

"And me too," she interrupted me.

"Lakin, BUT," I continued, "kaya tum mind kero gi agar main ussey court keroon? WOULD YOU MIND IF I COURT HER?" I was surprised how freely I was talking to my sister cum girlfriend about fucking her best buddy. And more astounding was the fact that it was she who has brought up this topic.

"Nahien, NO. I told you that." She paused a little. "Kaya tum aaj kerna chahtey ho? DO YOU WANT TO DO IT TODAY?"

"Aaj? TODAY?" My heart missed a beat in anticipation.

"Let's plan it, Ned. Main bahana ker ke tum douno ko akailey chhor ker ghar se chali jaoon gi. Tumhain time mil jaye ga. I'LL MAKE AN EXCUSE TO GO OUT OF THE HOUSE, LEAVING YOU BOTH ALONE. YOU'LL HAVE TIME."

"Muger... But..."

"Fikar na kero bhai, DON'T WORRY BRO," She cut me in, "Tum ko ziyada koshish nahien kerna pare gi... Tumhain ek aur raz ki baat bataaoun, woh tumharey leye aasani se apni tangain khool dey gi. LET ME SHARE ANOTHER SECRET WITH YOU, SHE'LL TOO EASILY OPEN HER LEGS FOR YOU. You don't have to persuade her hard..." She laughed loudly. "Bus tum te'ar raho, ONLY YOU NEED TO BE READY,"

"Kaya woh etni hi betaab hai? IS SHE SO DESPERATE?"

"Well, yes. She is not dating anyone these days. Moreover, she fancies you badly...

"Oh Yes," she added, "greet her with a kiss today."

Wasn't it mind-boggling that my own sister was planning for me to seduce her best friend? I have not greeted her like that before. I mean I have never kissed her before. Bless me! It was too exciting for me. My cock took a leap and was stone hard in anticipation. I moved forward and kissed my sister on her lips.

"Thank you so much, sis," I grabbed her and laid her back to the bed. Then in no time I was on her naked body. My rigid cock was rubbing her pussy, as I was deep kissing her.

She pushed me aside after awhile and said, "That's enough,"

"Keyun, why?" Said I surprisingly.

"Sabeen ke leye becha ker rakho. SAVE IT FOR SABEEN." She said mockingly. "Chalo te'ar ho jaain; Sabeen aaney wali ho gi. LET'S GET READY; SABEEN WOULD BE ANYTIME NOW."

How bizarre was all this? The eccentricity ran in genes of the entire flock of us. We were one heck of perverted family.

We went to the bathroom and took a quick shower together.

-=*=-

Sabeen arrived as we were having breakfast. Anjali received her and brought her to the dining room.

"Hi Sabeen," I yelled.

"Hello Ned," she almost screamed too.

I stood up and we shook hands. Then I leant forward and kiss her cheek. She was stunned at first. She stared at me then stole a look at Anjali, who had a broad—ear to ear—grin on her face. Sabeen then threw a big laughter. "How're you handsome?"

"Splendid," I replied.

"Looks to be in high spirits!"

"Because you're here,"

We had a small tête-à-tête then both friends went into Anjali's room. I took the newspaper and went into the lounge but was unable to concentrate in anticipation of the coming events. So, I put the newspaper aside and began thinking about Sabeen and about our would-be encounter today.

After about half an hour I head Anjali yelling for me.

"Ned, tum kahaan ho? Eidher aaoo. WHERE ARE YOU, NED? COME HERE."

I went into the room. They were sitting on the bed.

"Bhai tum kahaan ho, Sabeen tumhara pooch rehi thie? WHERE ARE YOU BROTHER, SABEEN WAS ASKING FOR YOU?" Anjali energetically said.

"Main akhbar perdh raha tha. I WAS READING NEWSPAPER."

"Hum aap ka intizar ker rehey hain aur jenab akhbar main gum hain... WE'RE WAITING FOR YOU AND YOU'RE BUSY WITH NEWSPAPER." This time Sabeen remarked.

"Main ne kaha keh tumhain kuch space dey di jaye! I THOUGHT, BETTER GIVE YOU SOME SPACE!"

"Yahaan space hi space hai bhai. BROTHER THERE IS ALL THE SPACE HERE." Anjali cheered.

"Come on yar, buddy, give us company. There are no secrets here." Sabeen said. Then she extended her hand and said meaningfully, "Come on, let's be friends,"

"Sure," I shook hand with Sabeen.

"Okay then... Tou ab hum dost haan na, Ned? SO NED, ARE WE FRIENDS NOW?" Sabeen asked me.

"We always were," replied I, smiling. "Puke dost, REAL BUDDIES."

"Tou pher date peh chalain? THEN SHALL WE DATE OUT?" Sabeen yielded out laughter, and Anjali and I followed suit her, I though wondering over her readiness.

"Chalo, LET'S GO," I replied.

"Shabash! Dosti hoi nahien aur tum douno date laganey chaley ho, EXCELLENT! YOU HAVEN'T BEEN WHOLLY FRIENDS YET BUT READY TO GO ON A DATE," Anjali mocked.

We both laughed.

"Bhe'ie, WELL," Anjali continued. "Tum douno kahien na jaoo, main hi chali jati hoon. YOU BOTH DON'T GO ANYWAY, I'LL LEAVE."

"Arey yar...main tou mezzak ker rehi thie, tum serious hi ho gayien, COME ON DEAR...I WAS JUST KIDDING AND YOU GOT SERIOUS," said Sabeen abruptly, somewhat embarrassed.

"Nahien yar, aisi koie baat nahien. Mujhey zira bazaar tak jana hai, ghar ka souda lana hai. NO DREARY, IT'S NOT THAT. I HAVE TO GO TO THE MARKET TO BRING GROCERY FOR HOME."

"Yeh ziyadti hai, Anjali, THIS IS UNFAIR, ANJALI," Sabeen's tone was lame and I could easily made that out.

"Yar main abhi aa jati hoon. Pher tum douno ne date bhi tou marni hai. I'LL BE BACK SOON. THEN, YOU ARE DATING TOGETHER." Then Anjali told me, "Main Arifa ko saath ley ker jaa rehi hoon aur bahir se dervaza lock ker loon gi, tum aaram se jo chaho kero. Have fun. I'M TAKING ARIFA ALONG AND WILL LOCK THE DOOR FROM OUTSIDE; DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO. HAVE FUN." She winked at both of us and left.

Oh, my outlandishly blunt sister!

We gossiped around with small talk. Sabeen was sitting on the bed with her legs crossed. One of her shalwar's powncha, cuff, was slightly drawn up and I could see hair on her leg and a cold wave passed across my spine.

Oh, I forgot to mention my complex before; I have a fixation of hair—hair on women's legs. Whenever I see hair on female's leg, I am stimulated and waves of cold run through my spine. Is it called leg fetishism? I am not sure but certain it has some knots deep down into the psychological realm. I tried to ignore her leg because had I concentrated on it even a little, I would have a hard-on right away. That's my sore point.

She began conversing about our school days. We were together in the same school, I being the senior of course.

"Tumhain Nelofer yaad hai, Ned? YOU REMEMBER NELOFER, NED?" She asked.

"Oh, haan... AH, YES... Of course,"

"Mera kheyal hai keh hum saatveen class main thae jub tumhara uss ka affair har aik ki zubaan per tha, I BELIEVE WE WERE IN GRADE SEVEN WHEN YOUR AFFAIR WITH HER WAS A TALK OF THE TOWN,"