In the Waves of Passion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabeen nodded.

"Which one?"

Sabeen picked up the dildo she used to please herself yesterday.

"And you whacked yourself in front of him?"

"Yes," Sabeen said quietly. Then she quickly asked Anjali, "He told me that you do it before him pretty often?"

"Yeah. I love him watching me naked and using these sex toys on me."

"You're so weird, Anji,"

"Sensual." Anjali corrected her then asked, "Did you enjoy doing it for him?"

"Well, I suppose so,"

"You suppose so?"

"I mean yes, I did like it," added Sabeen quickly.

"Mujhey patta tha. Kuch ho seyhi terey under jaaney ke leye. I KNEW THAT. ANYTHING THAT COULD ENTER YOU WOULD DO." Anjali's face split into a wide grin.

"Shut it," said Sabeen in pretension and joined her giggling friend.

"Haan yar! HEY!" said Anjali, "Kabhi hum douno mil ker Ned ke samney masturbate na kerain? Bara mezza aaye ga! SHOULDN'T WE MASTURBATE TOGETHER BEFORE NED SOMETIMES? IT'LL BE AMUSING!"

"Main ne kaha na keh tum crack ho, I TOLD YOU, YOU'RE MENTAL,"

"Achha jee... IS IT SO..." Anjali mocked. "Achha chal ab mujhey dekha keh kiss terah khud ko chooda tha merey bhai ke samney. OKAY, NOW SHOW ME HOW YOU FUCKED YOURSELF IN FRONT OF MY BROTHER." My outspoken sister was ever blunt.

To my utter surprise, Sabeen did not hesitate a bit in obeying her friend. She began undressing. Before Sabeen peeled off the last piece of her clothing, Anjali stood there completely disrobed.

As Sabeen moved towards the bed, Anjali asked her to remain there.

"Take it while standing," She positioned Sabeen so that she was facing towards where I supposed to be hiding.

Sabeen stretched her legs and with the dildo in her hand began exploring her vaginal prairie. Taking several dips into her cuntal slit, it at last vanished into the 'Great Orifice'. She was once again banging herself with an artificial cock.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Anjali's hand were between her legs, moving back and forth. She then stretched her free arm to fondle Sabeen's hips. A number of caresses later, she stood up and gripping the dildo, she mouthed Sabeen's nipples one by one. Then their lips met, and they glued together into a fervent kiss. Anjali had released the dildo and both girls' hands were franticly exploring and stroking each other's bodies as if there would be no tomorrow.

They carried on with their passionate kissing-cum-caressing quest for pretty long. Then they moved towards the bed and lay down. Sabeen was lying on the back while Anjali was on her belly beside her mate. Their lips met again and they resume smooching from where they had left. Anjali's right hand got hold of the dildo, which was still inside Sabeen's cunt, and began thrusting it in and out. Anjali had not only spread Sabeen's legs apart but has also opened herself up making sure that I have a direct eye contact with their exposed genitals.

Two denuded pussies were staring at me, enticing my libido to its upmost. Every nerve in my body tingled merrily and my heart pounded at supersonic speed. My rock hard dick fought to set itself free from the cage of my briefs. It was time for me to get rid of my clothes—lower one at least; which I did, cautiously, not alerting others in the room. As a sigh of relief, my cock jerked out into the air.

After a great deal of smooching, kissing, nipping, caressing, smacking and aahs and oohs, Anjali stood up and wore a strap-on dildo like one—or maybe the same—we saw our mother and khala used in their pornography.

Shit! There she was, harnessing a stiff dildo in front of her.

Sabeen covered her mouth with her hand and began giggling as Anjali turned around.

"Keyun! WHY!" Anjali added, "Ab main bhi Naveen bun gai hoon, nahien kaya? I'VE BECOME LIKE NAVEEN TOO, HAVEN'T I?" said Anjali, swaying her prick.

"Nahien Ned tou pher Ned hi hai... Uss ki kaya baat hai... NO, NED IS NED... HE'S GREAT,"

"Achha jee! Char din hooey nahien uss ko detey...aur Ned ki kaya baat ho gai, EXCELLENT! YOU HAVEN'T BEEN FUCKING HIM SINCE LONG...AND HE'S BECOME THE BEST TO YOU," She added, "Woh bhi teri ley ley ga, abhi tou mujh se chud, HE'LL SCREW YOU TOO, BUT FOR NOW GET FUCKED BY ME,"

Oh, the nerve of her!

"Haye Anji tu iss se mujhey kerey gi? GOD ANJI, YOU'D DO ME WITH THIS?" said Sabeen in an amused tone.

"Haan, YEAH,"

"Kaya tu pehley bhi iss to use ker chukki hai? HAVE YOU USED IT BEFORE?"

"Nahien, aaj pehli baar kerney legi hoon. NO I'M DOING IT FOR THE FIRST TIME. It'll be a novel experience, I believe,"

Anjali moved back on the bed and Sabeen willingly spread her legs wide, excited. Adjusting herself between Sabeen's legs, Anjali inserted the head of her new but synthetic stiffness into her girlfriend's cuntal opening. Shunting Sabeen's cunt with the head, she shove almost half of the massive monster into her with a sudden thrust.

"Uuiiii... Aram se Anji... Y-y yeh bohat bara...aur sekht hai. EASY ANJI... T-THIS IS TOO BIG...AND HARD."

Anjali, who fumbled time and again with her artificial dick,—after all it was her first time with a strap-on—soon found her rhythm as I could see the dildo appearing and disappearing into Sabeen's cunt with a fairly galvanized tempo.

It was too much of a sight; two girls playing with one another right in front of my eyes was enough to make my heart, which seemed to have swollen to an unnatural size, thumped loudly under my ribs. It was indeed a treat to watch my sister and her girlfriend (mine as well!) giving a perfect performance of lesbian display. My whole body burnt with desire. I restrained myself with considerable effort to dash ahead and enter my bursting cock into one of the cunts.

I could make out that Sabeen at least is at the verge of exploding. Just then I saw Anjali withdrew from her and removed the strap-on in a flash.

"What the –"

"Get ready," I heard Anjali said, a little louder than usual.

"Get ready!" Sabeen asked completely nonplussed, "For what?"

I immediately understood that that was a cue for me to be ready for action.

"Mera mutlib hai keh ab tum merey uuper aa jaoo, I MEAN, GET ON ME NOW," Anjali reclined on her back with her legs spread open, facing me.

"Why the hell you taken off –" Sabeen tried to protest.

Anjali hastened to cut her in. "Come, come... I'll show you something new today,"

Sabeen mounted her quizzically. On her knees across Anjali's buttocks, she bended forward and placed her mouth over my sister's lips and they began another session of lesbian fun. Anjali's both hands were fondling, stroking and whacking Sabeen's butts, ass and pussy providing me a direct line of vision. She, then, spread Sabeen's ass cheek presenting my eyes with excellent eyeshot of her ass-bud. Next, she beckoned me with her hand to close in up behind her. I tiptoed out of my hide-out; my heart was pounding so hard that I was afraid that Sabeen might hear it. I saw my sister's hand made another lewd signal. Which I interpreted as that I should ram my dick into Sabeen's cunt, straightaway.

I very stealthily mounted the bed reaching right behind my beloved's ass. So far Sabeen, entirely engrossed in smooching my sister, had no clue in the slightest of a third soul being in the room. Catching her on the hop, I, in just one go, shove my rock-hard tool into Sabeen's cunt; her cunt was so lubricated and stretched by their foreplay that my dick just skidded in to the hilt. Her body rocked with shock, fear and impact.

"AAAAHHH... WHAT the hell..." She tried to move away.

Anjali in anticipation had held her (Sabeen) firmly, not letting her much room to move except turning her neck towards me.

"Where the hell you come from...?"

Anjali replied instead of me.

"He," said she with broad wicked smile, "was here all the time,"

"What? In this room!" Sabeen was so baffled and startled still that perhaps she had completely forgotten that my dick was resting in her cunt.

"Yeah,"

"And you knew it?" Anjali nodded and Sabeen continued. "He faked...both of you... You fucking conspirators..."

"Tum khud hi tou hum douno ko fuck kertey dekhna chahtien thien, YOU WANTED TO WATCH US FUCKING," said Anjali very calmly. "Main ne kaha keh tum ko surprise diya jaye. Wesey Ned bhi hum douno ko dekhna chahta tha. I THOUGHT OF GIVING YOU A SURPRISE. DESPITE THAT, NED ALSO WANTED TO WATCH US." She kissed Sabeen's lips. "Chalo ab merey bhai ka cock enjoy kero, MOVE ON AND ENJOY MY BROTHER'S COCK NOW,"

As both the mates glued yet again for French-kiss, I started moving my dick inside Sabeen's pussy. For a good few minutes it was typical in-and-out movement with erotic ahs and ohs. I was having time of my life, notwithstanding. Just imagine! I was inside my lover, stroking right over my naked beloved sister's glittering pussy. I was having threesome, which perhaps is the hidden desire of mass of men if not majority of them.

Fingers of my both hands were transporting divergent pleasures to me: my left hand was fondling Sabeen's tit and my right was stimulating Anjali's sweet cunt. I was screwing both the cunts with my cock and index finger respectively.

Sabeen was so aroused and excited that before long I felt fresh juices gushed from her pussy as her cuntal walls contracted over my dick. She was puffing hard now. I understood; she was close to her climax, thus, I increased my speed.

"Aaaaahhhh..." Sabeen's cries of bliss were nonstop.

"Haan bhai, haan... Zoor se choodo meri aur apni yar ko, YES BRO, YES... FUCK HARD YOUR AND MINE LOVER." Anjali yelled gritting her teeth.

"Oooooh... Teri yar ki choot mein tou aaj salaab aaya hua hai. YAR LOVER'S CUNT IS OVERFLOWING TODAY." I said savouring every moment.

"Haan, haan Ned... Zoor se... M-m main aaney wali hoon... YES, YES NED... HARDER... I-I I'M ABOUT TO CUM... Make me come, Ned..." Sabeen bellowed.

I heard Anjali said, "Bhai tum bhi iss ke saath na aa jana, merey leye bacha ker rakhna, DON'T COME ALONG WITH HER BRO, KEEP IT FOR ME,"

"Fikar na ker...main tum douno ko hi choodoun ga aaj. DON'T WORRY I'LL SCREW BOTH OF YA TODAY," Then I added, "Main tou kab se tum douno ko aik saath choodney ka intizar ker raha tha, I WAS WAITING TO FUCK BOTH OF YA TOGETHER SINCE LONG,"

"Haan...hum douno hazer hain, YEAH...WE BOTH ARE HERE," said Anjali. "Keyun Saab? WHAT YA SAY SAAB?"

In reply we both heard Sabeen's sobs and morns and the next moment her orgasm exploded with a bang. "AAAAAHHHAAaaaa..."

I was also getting breathless now. So avoiding my own climax, we broke away from each other. Anjali then hasten to get a glass of chilled water from the bedroom refrigerator and put my stiff cock into it. It was an instantly relief; it shrank a little. "This'll ease his cock down." She told Sabeen. Damn it! She knew sex and the games too well: had leant them in no fucking time.

Then, she readjusted herself on the bed; bended her knees and spread her legs wide. "Aa merey bhai, merey yar aa jaa... Char jaa merey peh. COME BRO, MY STUD, COME... MOUNT ME." She turned her face towards her friend and added, "Saab, tu bhi dekh ley keh mera bhai kaisey apni behan ki leyta hai! SAAB, YA SEE TOO HOW MY BROTHER TAKES HER SIS!"

I wonder sometimes how much obscene my sister can get and with all ease.

Certainly I was aroused. I, therefore, mounted my sister and heaved my prick into her slick pussy. As I was hammering her vigorously, Anjali said panting, "Keyun Sabeen, teri khowahish puri ho gai? Bus tu humain dekhti ja. SO, YOUR WISH FULFILLED? JUST KEEP WATCHING US."

I stole a gaze at Sabeen and saw her eyes fixed on our genitals busy transforming pleasure to one another. With every moment of my cock, her eyes blinked.

Blink, blink, in, out; in, out, blink, blink.

I definitely got a kick out of her watching me screwing my sister. I always thought of an audience while I'm fucking my partner and today my sister has made my dream realized. My cock twitched a little and I accelerated my pace.

"Mezza aa raha hai Anji, ARE YOU ENJOYING, ANJI," I murmured into my sister's ear, "Apni friend ke samney chudtey? THAT YOU'RE GETTING SCREWED IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIEND?"

"Haan, YEAH," she whispered me back. "Eeets giving me a great thrill..."

"Yeh tum douno keya khhusar phhusar ker rahey ho? WHAT ARE YOU MUTTERING?" Sabeen cut us in.

"We said," Anjali replied, "that we're enjoying you watching."

"Are you, Saab?" I asked her.

"Me what?"

"Relishing the sight?"

She nodded.

"Then keep us watching you slut..." Anjali shouted. "Aik bhai ka lun apni behan ki choot main jata dekh kutia, WATCH, YOU BITCH, A BROTHER'S COCK SKIDDING IN HER SISTER'S CUNT,"

Now it was my sister's turn to experience her own carnal detonation. And she came with lot of swearing and animation as she always did. I didn't pull out my tool from her drenching wet pussy, though I've reduced my pace considerably.

After a while she signalled me to stop and dismount. I complied with my sister.

She then asked Sabeen, in nearly a commanding tone, "Aa aur Meri choot se apney yar ka taste lick ker, COME, AND LICK THE FLAVOUR OF YOUR LOVER'S DICK OFF MY PUSSY,"

Sabeen cast a bemused look at both of us respectively.

She slowly moved towards her friend and began licking her cunt.

"Ahhh... Haan...haan... YES...YES..." Anjali sobbed with pleasure.

Ah, what a pulsating sight!

Shortly after, Anjali pushed Sabeen gently aside and stood up from the bed. She asked me to sit on the armless chair. I sat with my rigid rod craning towards the ceiling. She then, facing me, mounted astride my cock. As my hard shaft completely disappeared into her wet to-the-skin love-hole, she asked me to stand up. I understood her; she wanted me to fuck her standing. With her leg curdled my lower back and my cock inside her, I rested my hand under her butt and start stroking my sister's cunt. It was my second time fucking Anjali in this somewhat odd position. It was never very comfortable for me but gave me a strange stir. Anjali, on the other hand, wholeheartedly enjoyed this position, as she excitedly dandled her cunt over my prick.

Sabeen's eyes, once again, were glued to the lewd scene in awe.

I then beckoned Sabeen forwarded and whispered in her ear to insert her finger in Anjali's asshole. Hesitantly she obeyed me and stuck her finger in her friend's shit hole.

Anjali's body gave a jolt.

"Haye... Keya kerti hai kutia... OH MY... WHAT'S YOU DOING BITCH..." Anjali nearly yelled.

Sabeen didn't reply, but kept moving her finger.

"Hum tumharey douno holes ki service ker rehey hain, WE ARE SERVICING BOTH YOUR HOLES,"

"Haan, Haan, YEAH, YEAH," shouted she. "Kertey raho... KEEP DOING. Keep fucking me ya fuckin' bastards! Merey douno 'oles ko tum douno ki zaroorat hai, MY BOTH 'OLES NEED YA BOTH,"

The strenuousness of the position didn't allow me to continue for long. My legs were giving up now. I, therefore, dismounted Anjali.

"Mezza aa geya, LOVED IT," said Anjali. "It was great." She added, "Ned, ab tum Saab ko fuck kero, main tum douno ko choodtey dekhna chahti hoon. NED, WHY DON'T YOU FUCK SAAB NOW? I WANT TO SEE YOU BOTH SCREWING ONE ANOTHER."

Though a bid weary, I was game.

"I'm tired Saab, better you ride me," I told her.

She just nodded. I was surprised that how less Sabeen was speaking. Perhaps too awestruck and excited! As she turned her back to me, the sight of her two 'ass-globes' transmitted kind of shockwaves. I in aftermath smacked her bare ass-cheek.

"Ops!"

She turned around sharply. I seized her and locked my lips with hers. My hands were massaging her soft and smooth ass cheeks little roughly. My hard-on got into between her legs and she squeezed them over it. Pre-cum was now dripping constantly from my cock.

As I released her, I saw Anjali holding a 'delaying' agent in her hand. Knowing well that my dick was in need of such an aid, she sprayed it over. Imagine, the girl who didn't even know if such things ever existed only a few months ago had all the knowledge of these sex aids, gears and toys. Thanks to the Internet and the information accessible there.

I at last lay on the bed and Sabeen stood astride me. She lowered herself down and slowly took my hard-on into her soaking wet pussy. Soon she was riding me like an experienced 'jockey.' From the corner of my eyes I saw Anjali took out camera from the closet. As she adjusted it to shoot, Sabeen spoke after a long silence:

"Yeh keya ker rehi hai? WHAT'RE YOU DOING?"

"Merey bhai ko detey tu achhi lag rehi hai, tou main socha keh yeh scene capture ker loon. I LIKE THE WAY YOU'RE GIVENG YOUR PUSSY TO MY BROTHER. I, THEREFORE, THOUGHT OF CAPTURING THE SCENE."

"Nahien Anji, Please..."

"Oh, shut it Saab, and enjoy fucking my bro,"

And, there it went: click...click...click...and yet another click. Four snapshots in one go.

To divert Sabeen's attention, I began kneading and pinching her tits.

"Uuoooo... Easy Ned,"

A few strokes later, I clutch her buttocks and forced her bouncing pace.

"Aaaaahhhh..." My cry of bliss was irresistible. "Yeeeesss...Saab Yeees... Zoor se... HARDER..." I supplemented, "Yar're great... Oh yes... Teri choot bohat mezza dey rehi hai... YAR CUNT FEELS MARVELOUS... Eeets love-lee... Zoor se chood merey lun ko... FUCK MY COCK HARDER... Ohhhoooo..."

"Oooo Yeeess... Yar cock is wonderful, Ned," Sabeen said breathlessly. "I-I love your cock... Aaaaahhh..."

I saw Anjali close in; reaching from Sabeen's back she began caressing her boobs.

"Mezza aa raha hai merey Ned ke dick ka? ARE YOU ENJOYING MY NED'S COCK?" Anjali asked her.

"Oh yeeeesss... Yes..." Sabeen exclaimed, "Terey bhai ka cock bohat sekht ho raha hai aaj. YOUR BRO'S COCK IS GETTING VERY HARD TODAY."

"Hum douno mil ker jo uss ko fuck ker rehi hain aaj. THAT'S BECAUSE WE BOTH ARE FUCKING HIM TOGETHER TODAY." Anjali then coxed me, "Haan Ned, zoor se chood meri dost ki choot ko... YES NED, FUCK MY FRIEND'S CUNT HARDER..."

The setting was too erotic for me. My own sister was fondling tits of her friend, who was riding my cock. The disappearance and reappearance of my dick into and from Sabeen's pussy was advancing my blood pulsing through my veins.

During this ecstasy and dirty talk, an idea dawned upon my salacious mind. I asked the girls to give it a rest. Then as our breaths normalized a little, I told Sabeen to put on the strap-on and screw Anjali with it. Her eyes alighted with thrill. She picked up the strap-on lying beside the bed.

"No," said I, "Not this one. Use the other one." Both the girls shot me quizzical look. I took out another strap-on dildo from the box and handed it to Sabeen. This has a two-way dildo attached to the harness.

I couldn't help a little giggle of amusement as Sabeen fumbled with the strap-on. Anjali and I helped her fasten the strap-on harness. Then Anjali adjusted the inner dildo and inserted into Sabeen's cock-pit.

"Yeah terey under jaye ga. IT'LL GO INSIDE YOU." When she was satisfied with the dildo, she added, "Haan ab theak hai. Ab tu khud bhi chudey gi aur mujhey bhi mezza dey gi. THAT'S IT NOW. YOU'LL NOW FUCK YOURSELF AS WELL AS ME."

As Anjali tried to recline on the bed, I stopped her and asked Sabeen to lie down first.

"I want Anji," said I, "to ride you."

"But it's not done this way," Anjali tried to argue.

"We'll try," replied I, "It's not impossible, is it?"

I made Anjali mount her friend with her face towards Sabeen's feet. Anjali took the dildo into her cunt and though awkwardly, start bouncing on Sabeen's pro tempore cock.