In the Waves of Passion Pt. 05

Story Info
Siblings finally get married after Aunt gives in to nephew.
8.4k words
4.31
46.9k
17

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8

So readers, we—Anjali and I—were impelled apart at least for four months. She remained in Memphis with Nina Khala while I came back to Pakistan to attend to some pressing business matters.

The days went by without much fun. Even though I carried on dating Sabeen, the time advanced sullen and sodden as absence of Anjali had withdrawn the facility of meeting together with considerable ease. I, however, once called Sonia and arranged an exclusive date with her spending tremendous time.

Around three month following my return from the US, Aunt Nina flew into Pakistan. She had some official business in Turkey, from where she extended her trip to her homeland on a flying visit. Moreover, she was also needed here to work out my engagement with Sabeen. (It is a traditional norm in South Asia that boy's parents or elders and betters usually arrange and affix marriages and their related issues with the family of the girl). I, therefore, wanted Nina Khala to finalize my marriage arrangements with Sabeen's folks.

The good news was that the outcome of the conversations between the two families was affirmative as Sabeen's parents had given their consent to our marriage. Our engagement was formally announced in a simple gathering in which Anji Khala and her husband participated as well.

One Sunday morning, before my engagement took place, Nina Khala and I were just having a heart to heart talk.

"Sabeen's rather pretty, Ned!" Aunt Nina asserted. "I must appreciate your choice,"

"Thanks Khala,"

"I liked her. She appears to be fun...of pleasant nature." She added after a pause, "I mean I believe she will easily blend into your wicked scheme of things." She winked at me.

I responded her with laughter.

After beating about the bush the subject got changed and I asked Khala about Ferriha.

"She's perfectly fine." She carried on, "By the way, Ned, what have you done to her? She's all praise for you... She doesn't get tired admiring you... Jesus! Jus' one session and you got her on knees, making her your addict."

"Two, not one," I cheered.

"Oh, okay..."

"May I ask you a question, Khala?"

"Sure honey, shoot," She was in bright mood.

"Why did you leave the room that day at your home when Ferriha and I were dancing?"

"Ah that!" she shifted nervously in the chair. "Well...it was obvious, Ned,"

"But, I believe, you wanted it, didn't you?"

She looked into my eyes and inhaled a breath longer than normal.

I answered my own question, "You left 'cause of me... your nephew!" She nodded to what was more of a statement. "But, Khala, incest ran in our blood...a second nature to our family. Isn't it so? Why be so shy then?"

"Remember," replied she, "I was your father's lover...who narrowly missed to be his wife." She gave a mischievous giggle.

"And lover of so many others," As I saw her face frowning, I hastened to add, "Don't be offended Khala, it is a compliment. I mean look at you, how beautiful are you! How can anyone ignore such a stunning beauty, especially a young man like me?"

"Are you making a pass at me, Ned?" asked she in a bright vein.

I got emboldened from her lively tone. "Of course Khala, I am,"

"Sharm kero, BEHAVE YOURSELF," she threw a broad smile at me.

I summoned all my audacity and said, "I badly want to further admire your enticing body Khala."

"Yeah you do," said she shaking her head. "I'm your mother's sister, remember that. What if she was standing her, would you have said the same to her?" asked she, without a trace of asperity in her tone.

"After watching her in those pictures, I've no qualms about fu...ah...making love to her."

"Is it so?" Her eyes blinked quickly. "Ya like to fuck her?" She uttered the taboo word very calmly.

"Certainly," I replied moving towards her. "But would she if she was alive, Khala?"

"Well, as far as I know her, she wouldn't have resisted you."

"Nor can I, mummy,"

I saw confusion appearing on her face faded into a broad grin in a split second. She understood that I wanted to role pay with her. And, she was all game, it appeared.

"I want you mummy,"

"Oh my son getting horny,"

"Did you breastfed me, mummy?" asked I.

"Yeah honey, I did. But why?" Her voice carried a touch of tenderness.

"I want to drink your milk, mummy,"

"But mummy've left with no milk, sweetheart. I'm so sorry."

"Then let me suck your lovely tits, mom,"

"How do you know they're lovely? You haven't seen them, I suppose?"

"No, I have...in those pictures,"

"Oh yeah, why I keep slipping them,"

"Please let me see 'em, mummy," I pleaded. "I'm dying to touch them,"

Aunt Nina took a step forward and cuddled me tenderly. "So, my baby boy wants mummy to breastfeed him!" said she, kissing my lips softly.

I silently nodded. By then my fuck-tool has turned fully alert and agile.

Kissing both my cheeks, she rolled around and asked me to lower her shirt's zipper. She wore shalwar-kamiz.

Turning her back, she lowered her kamiz to exhibit two ravishing pair of boobs. Much to my surprise, she wasn't wearing a bra. Her age has left a least affect on her fairly large but as firm as that of a teenager's tits. She has, certainly, kept her body in immaculate shape.

She held my chin with her hand and said, "Come to mummy, hon...and take my aging tits in your mouth. See, if you can extract some milk out of 'em."

I grasped her left boob and took that 'yummy' thing into my mouth. Ah, it felt incredible to taste my khala's tit; the storming sensation stirring through me was simply amusing. In fact, it was for the first time that I was having sex with an elderly lady—a lady of my mother's age, my maternal Aunt.

"Aaah, Ned darling...it's so nice...so damn cool... Oh my..."

I ate her silken boobs like a child—gently, smoothly and eagerly. It was indeed a novel feeling to suck on 'motherly' tits.

"Mummy, would ya strip yar shirt off for your son!" said I after a while.

She complied, but didn't rush; leisurely she took off her shirt. She was topless now.

"Give your mummy a kiss, dear,"

My erection was hurting now, as I leapt forward and our lips locked into a French kiss. Again, kissing was a whole new ball game, completely exceptional. My libido took an upturn; Nina Khala, by all means, was so far outstanding.

My aching rigidity was rubbing into her crotch and thighs.

"My poor boy's getting too excited," said she.

"Mummy," I whispered in her ears, "I want to see the hole...from which I came into this world." After a pause I muttered, "I want to go back into it, I want to enter it,"

"Oh my! Oh my! You wanna enter me, Ned...want to fuck your own mother!"

"Yeah mummy, I want to fuck your love 'ole... But I promise you'll not regret that,"

"I know dear, I won't," she sighed, "I've seen that monster's of yours,"

My hands, in the meanwhile, found her shalwar's string, azarbund, and plucked it open. Nina khala's shalwar dropped like a waterfall. There she was, my Khala, standing starkers!

"Naughty boy, ya stripped your mummy naked..."

"Shit!" I exclaimed in awe, "You're a stunner mom,"

"Ah Ned, you like mummy's old weary body,"

"Weary! No way. You've a knockout figure Khala...oh I mean mummy,"

She took me into her arms again. A few kisses down the face, she very calmly said, "Would ya mind unbuttoning your shirt?"

In whirlwind manner I undid the shirt buttons and tore it off me.

She beamed upon my urgency and said, "Take it easy hon... No one going nowhere," She gave a small break. "Be subtle, move slow, it brings finesse... Okay, mummy will teach ya all the new tricks,"

Kindly caressing the hump over my slacks, she said, "Now, we need to set the poor thin' free," She asked me to unfasten my slacks, and then pulled down the fly with her own hand. Taking her time, she drew my slacks down to the floor. My wet-spotted boxers had formed a spire like shape. Kneeling there, she craned her head and said, "I'm pleased with you darling, you've kept up with the family reputation," Perplexed expression appeared on my face. She elucidated, "I mean you're longer and thicker than your daddy."

'So,' I thought, 'she had inspected my cock with keen eyes back in Memphis.'

She rested her cheek against my crotch and began fondling my buttocks and thighs.

"May mummy take these down?" asked she tugging my pants.

"Yes, mummy please," said I panting.

She pulled them down taking her time. My hard-like-nut cock popped out and stood with its head craning upward.

Aunt Nina, without gripping it, gently kissed the goo-covered dick head. With her hands sticking to my skin, she slowly stood up kissing every part of my torso that she met until she reached my face. Her steady and cool touches, tender kisses, warm breath and the scent of her body, together, were spreading a strange tingling sensation through me. Her French kiss was entirely a novel phenomenon for me. It wasn't one wild twirling of tongues; it was tender, warm and intimate; she was in control of the manoeuvres. Oh yes, she certainly has finesse, she has an artist in her.

"Now," said she ungluing her mouth, "Go down and kiss my tits one by one, an' gently,"

I did what I was told. Then I retook the first nipple in my mouth and sucking it firmly but gradually, I popped the tit out. I repeated this on her other boob.

"Oh! Eeitss beauteefal..." She heaved the exclamation with her eyes closed. "You're quite imaginative!"

I continued tongue-cum-lips licking her boobs down to the belly and finally the tummy-button.

"Oh yes! Oh yeass!!" She hissed; her cries were also soft and subdued.

My head was reeling. Moreover, my heart gave a jar, as my hands, travelling down on her back, felt her glorious ass orbs. I gave them a slight squeeze. Indeed, Nina Khala was sumptuous! I moved my face in the same fashion upwards and ended up sucking those charming tits once again.

"Oh Christ! Eits lovely, hon –"

"Mummy!" I cut her in.

"Yeah sweetie,"

"I want to enter you..."

"Oh Yeah! Mummy wants you in too. "Let's move to your room," she led me to my bedroom.

"Let me examine," said she sitting on the bed, "What my sonny want to enter mummy," She held my erection and rub it gently. "Oh my! I never knew that my own son is so well hung. You've such an impressive dick; I'm amazed!"

At that very moment, a fat drop of pre-cum appeared on my dick's head. Nina Khala smiled and sucked in the blob. "My boy's too excited... Too anxious to get into mummy's hot cravin' pussy!"

"Are you wet mummy?" asked I.

"Check yourself," she opened her legs apart and led my palm rubbing against her twat. It was indeed damp rather soaking in its own secretions.

"You're drenching mom. You're as ready as I am. Your pussy greatly wants to get my man-meet." I jabbered in one breath.

"Oh yes, your mom's too eager to get it in her," she grabbed my cock firmly. "Stuck it in... Don't make delay...stab yar hard cock into mummy's..." said she throwing her composure to the wind.

But I held my horses and teased, "How wicked of you mummy, you want your own son to penetrate your cunt with his cock?"

"Yeah, I'm one fucking evil mother... Now would you put that damn thing into my burning pussy," she snarled irksomely.

Certainly, I was also getting overexcited. I thought it was time to invade her cunt and conquer it.

Aunt Nina lay down on her back with her legs wide and stretched. She prompted me, "Come to mummy...and...put yar cock in the 'ole you were hatched from... Gently,"

I settled between her inviting legs, and as she bent them backwards, I rammed my throbbing cock into her well lubricated love hole. My well-trained dick got its way, and later rhythm, with considerable ease.

Fuck! I was screwing my khala, my aunt... I have taken her!

She grasped my butts, and guided and controlled my every action.

Well readers! that was one hell of a ride. Fucking an elderly and experienced women is a different ball game altogether. I definitely had discovered new tricks that day. It was then an aphorism dawned upon me: Learning is a never ending process; every breath taken in adds new and unseen colours to the large canvas of your experience.

-=*=-

The Continental Air's Boing landed late afternoon at Memphis on April 27—a date I remember so very well. I have returned to the US to marry my sweetheart, my love, my sister—Anjali, exactly five months and 18 days after two of us have been parted. Aunt Nina took me home and to my amazement, I found Manju Khala there as well. Nina Khala told me that Aunt Manju had come over to attend my marriage. She was as excited as anyone else was there by the forthcoming wedding. I was astounded to observe the euphoria stirring in the air regarding this marriage between us two siblings. Wow, very bizarre!

I asked Nina Khala where Anjali was as I could not find her there.

"She's not here," was her brief reply. "Settle yourself down honey, and I'll bring you up to date."

"Settle down! I'm dead beat, Khala. All I want is to be asleep. I'll appreciate, if you fill me in now, please,"

"Ok, I'll be in a minute,"

On her return, she told me that Anjali was with Ferriha and Shalizeh (Ferriha's cousin) and that she will stay there till our wedding. "And that [wedding] will go off on May 6." She added.

"May 6!" I howled, "Another nine days...! Why the devil so long?"

Aunt Manju sharply turned her face in my direction.

"Well, everyone decided that," Replied Nina Khala calmly.

I am sure that I must have worn fuck-them-all expression on my face because Aunt Manju burst out laughter the moment she observed the change on my face.

"I told you," Manju Khala expressed, "He'd never going to like that. He's desperate Nina, and rightly so."

Aunt Manju's remarks made my feelings soar; I wonder why.

"It's being five and a half months, Khala,"

"Now, give it a rest, Ned," Nina Khala cut in, "It's just nine days... And I promise you won't be sorry." She quickly added, "As you once promised me, remember?"

Oh yeah, I remembered that too well. I said those words before screwing her back in Pakistan.

I threw her a glance to see an ear to ear beam playing on her sweet face. What could have I done? Nothing.

My aunts further told me that on sixth of the next month there would be a reception at a local hotel in the evening where Anjali and I will exchange wedding bands or -rings, and later we will be taken back to Nina Khala's house. Both my aunts will vacate the house, moving to their friend's place for three days and then we will set out for our honeymoon, the plan for which was yet to be finalised.

-=*=-

Perhaps never in my life time passed by so slow. It trickled at such a snail pace as if all the clocks of the world had exhausted their batteries. It is very strange, but when you are dreading something, and would give anything to slow down time, it has a disobliging habit of speeding up. In my case it had done bang opposite: conspiringly slowed down. The endurance of waiting is indeed a curse, I understood it only then. At long last, sixth day of May arrived. There was an overwhelming feeling of anticipation in the air that day. Much as I have retired earlier last night, I could hardly shut my eyes because of those waves of passion.

The wedding reception was at 6 pm, and Nina khala wanted me to be ready by quarter to five; (the hotel where the function to be held was nearly 45-minute drive away). I remained busy, as the day crept along, in preparing myself for the event of my life. Manju khala had left early morning to assist Ferriha and Shalizeh getting the bride ready. At three in the afternoon, Maziar and Laura arrived. They were responsible to bedeck the bedroom for the bride and groom.

Nina Khala and Maziar helped me dressing up while Laura remained busy in my room. I was all set by the deadline. I wore a formal tuxedo and a bowtie over a spotless white shirt. And I knew I was looking dishy. All three present expressed their acclamation.

"Oh My...Navin... You're dressed to kill...Smashing Bond!" Laura said cheerfully.

"O yeah, you're lookin' great, Ned." said Nina Khala, who herself was looking graceful in the elegant outfit she wore.

"Just great!" exclaimed Laura, "Hey man, he's gonna wet many undies today." She winked at me and Maziar had a good laugh.

"Shut it, Laurie," said Aunt Nina pretentiously. "It's time to move, Naveen," Then she ask the couple, "How much more time you need?"

"Max fifteen minutes," Laura replied.

"Don't be late for the celebration."

"We'll be there by 6:30, Inshallah." Maziar said.

"Be sure," said Aunt Nina who held my arm and hurried out of the house.

Wow! There was it, the first surprise of the day: A long white limousine stood there, looking cyclopean. Before I could express my amazement, the chauffeur opened the limo's door for the groom and his Aunt, and we boarded the vehicle.

According to the plans, as I was told, Anjali and I were to wait separately in the hotel and at 6:30 sharp to enter the reception hall from different entrances. I was to be escorted by Nina Khala followed by Laura, Lewis and his wife, Madelyn (Madelyn was Lewis' step sister), whereas Anjali would walk in with Aunt Manju, Ferriha, Shalizeh and Maziar.

Our appearance was delayed by about ten minutes as Maziar and Laura have been late. A fair many guests were present at the ceremony. Of course, no one, except Aunt Nina's inner circle, knew about Anjali and my relationship. (All outsiders were told that Anjali was my cousin, an orphan who had no sibling and was all alone.) We both reached the centre of the hall from opposite doors chaperoned by our Aunts, and accompanied by a small entourage of friends.

I was just knocked out to see my sister for the first time in those six months. Anjali had transformed ('improved' seems to be a better word) beyond all recognition: I wasn't sure, was it her makeup or her outfit or she'd done something to her or it was because of the widespread aura of highly charged atmosphere. She wore a traditional Pakistani wedding dress—a gharara suit [gharara is extremely loose and heavily clothed skirt like attire, not in vogue now-a-days in Pakistan save for wedding dress—SE] in nonconventional colours of orange and green—and jewellery. She appeared if goddess Venus has landed on the earth. Her face glimmered and eyes alighted with exhilaration. A beam of happiness paraded all over our respective faces. Ah, how greatly I wanted to have this beauty and same could I say, for sure, of my sister. It wasn't lust alone; the magnetic streaks of affection and love were overwhelming on both sides. An ocean of deep love was on the uproar within me.

A litter later we exchanged wedding-rings (or –bands) and self-proclaimed us as husband and wife.

As the party concluded, the limousine took us back home; Ferriha and Laura were accompanying us. We later came to know that we both were supposed to ride the limo back home alone but both our Aunts revised the plan at the eleventh hour after observing the amount of lust in our eyes suspecting us not to be able to restrain from fucking our brain out right on our way home.

Once we hit the road, Anjali and I, ignoring the two 'flies in the ointment', grabbed each other and as though a magnetic force propelled our lips forward to collide, perhaps, in a kiss of life.

"Hey buddies," Ferriha yelled, "Don't get carried away,"

"Yeap. No funny business, bothaya... Remember!" Laura added.

We both were least concerned about them, but we did realize that we could not cross a certain line. We, therefore, after some extensive pleasure-giving moments broke away, very unwillingly, the most sensational French-kiss ever.

"Jeez, Ferriha!" Laura exclaimed, "Look at them... That was some display,"