In the Woods

Story Info
Katherines first time oral with a new boyfriend.
3.2k words
4.26
27.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicien
Magicien
51 Followers

There is something about the deep woods, even at mid-day, which is almost mysterious. Very little sunlight filters through - and you have the impression it’s almost twilight.

They walked holding hands, kissing, pretending to be teenagers. Before she met Denis, Katherine thought her life was boring. She went to work, visited dance clubs, read soft and not-so-soft core porn on the Internet, and wondered what it would be like to do serious discipline and bondage.

Denis changed that – took Katherine out of her fantasy world - introduced her to a whole new level of reality. Katherine loved to read his stories of bondage and disciple. They always aroused her, although he sometimes left her suspended, tormented, unfulfilled - waiting for an orgasm – needing to touch herself – needing those brief moments of private pleasure.

Katherine was not a virgin. Over the years she had her share of men and had sampled most of the conventional sexual practices. And recently, in a moment of bravery, she let another boyfriend tie her up, first her arms behind her back, and then another set of ropes around her breasts, before using his hands and a vibrator to bring her to an incredible orgasm.

They drove from Phoenix to Prescott on a Saturday morning. After a summer in the Valley, the cool mountain air was a welcome relief. Denis seemed to be following road signs, and soon they were entering a National Forest. He parked the car in a deserted location and asked Katherine to take off her underwear.

“Leave your panties in the car,” he told Kat after she had wriggled out of them. “You won’t need them for a while.”

Kat loved it when he told her to undress. Quickly she stuffed her panties into the glove compartment and got out of the car. Denis locked the door and started towards the woods and Kat had to scamper to catch up. She had no idea what was going to happen.

They walked for a while, holding hands, as Denis led Kat deeper and deeper into the forset. She wasn’t sure if it was by accident or design, but he found a birch tree and cut off three branches.

“The English love to punish their children with the birch, almost as much as they love canning them. If we ever go to there, to England or Scotland, we’ll have to find a store that still sells rattan canes. It will be something to play with some quiet evening at a cottage in the country.”

Kat watched as he set to work, stripping off the side shoots. When he was finished, all that was left was were the main stems, just over two feet long, very whippy. Katherine could see why he had chosen them. Buds had started to form along each, several inches apart. Each bud was thicker than the rest of the branch, and she was sure he chose them to leave marks on her ass.

When he was finished, Denis took her in his arms again, held her tightly, her arms behind her back, kissed her deeply. Through his trousers she could feel his erection.

“I’m only going to give you three today. I’ll probably never hit you again, unless you ask me to. But I want you to remember our first time, your first submission.”

They walked some more, finally came to the tree trunk. He asked her to bend over, to rest on her hands, to support herself, on the trunk. Denis lifted her skirt, stroked the backs of her legs from mid-thigh up. Kat’s skin was smooth; she had shaved her legs that morning in anticipation, something else to please him.

“Please, open your legs a little.”

Katherine inched her legs apart to give him better access. There was a cool breeze blowing through the forest, as his warm fingers began their invasion. Slowly, in and out, not too deep, first one finger, then two. Then his two fingers, wet with her juice, slowly circling her clitoris.

“Hmmmm.”

“You like that?” Denis asked. Kat wiggled her ass to let him know it was a silly question.

Denis stopped for a moment, stepped directly behind her. Kat could again feel his erection.

“It would be very easy to have you now, like this, in this position.”

At that moment, he could have fucked her swinging from a tree.

“But not today, my sweet. The first time I’m inside of you, it will be in a room, in a bed, face to face, when I can see your every response. You will be bound, as I know you will want to be, and you will be ready to receive me.”

Then he did something Kat had hoped for. He used one hand to spread her bottom, and one finger of the other to tease her. First it was just the lightest touch against the pucker of her asshole. Denis used just his finger tip, the middle finger, moving in a very slow circle. He stopped for a moment, into her pussy to wet his finger again, and then to slowly enter her.

At first, he didn’t go very deep. But he kept up the circular motion, teasing her, opening her.

“Oh, G-d, please?”

“Deeper?” From her Bondage profile Denis knew that Katherine was very anal, but you never know how women will respond the first time you touch them there, in that intimate place.

“Yes, please, deeper.”

“Just a little bit deeper, now, today. Maybe later, when we get back to the city, I’ll put something thicker than my finger back there.

“Hmmmmm.” Kat liked that idea.

Then Denis’s next request. “Please lean forward. Legs together, knees straight. Bend your elbows a little, I want your ass as high as possible.”

Katherine moved into the uncomfortable position. He adjusted her skirt, exposing her from waist to toes.

“Now be very still. I’m only going to give you three.”

She heard the hiss as the birch cut through the air, and then the immediate searing pain as it cut across her bottom.

“Ahh!”

“Only two more.”

Then the sound again, and the more insistent pain.

“Ahhh!”

“Shush. In England, school girls routinely take a dozen. Only one more for now. Straighten your legs, please. I want you to really feel this one.”

The sound again, and the searing pain as he cut into her, cut into the fullest part of her bottom.

“Ahhhh!”

“All over. Just don’t move for a moment longer. Let the pain sink in. That way you’ll enjoy the next part even more.”

Katherine could feel the welts starting to form, mostly on her right side. Did school girls really take a dozen with the birch? What next part?

He asked her to stand up, as he stood in back of her. Kat was a big girl. When she wore flat shoes he was two inches taller; in a long dress and her ‘fuck me’ pumps with the ankle straps, they were the same height. Then he put his arms around her, held her arms crossed across her spectacular 38-D chest, held her very tight. Tenderly he kissed the back of her neck.

“That was very brave of you. For that you deserve a reward. But you need to trust me for what I have in mind. You know I would never put you in danger or ever really hurt you.”

Katherine wasn’t sure what to say. It felt so good, being in his arms, feeling so protected. And he did promise a reward.

“Please, put your hands behind your back. Stand very still.”

If he had brought rope, he couldn’t have brought very much. Katherine felt a sense of fear, but also excitement. She could still feel his erection, and the wetness between her legs had never gone away.

She did trust him, so Kat put her hands behind her back, not knowing what to expect. Then she felt the cold metal as he put the cuff on one wrist.

“These are police issue handcuffs. I have one key at home, if we really need it, and you can hold the other key in your hand. Your other wrist, please.”

She shivered in excitement, felt the wetness increase, brought her wrists together. When the other cuff was in place, he put the key into the palm of her hand.

“Hold it tightly.”

Then he turned her around, lifted her skirt in the back, and motioned her to sit on the trunk of the tree. It was very rough on her bruised bottom.

“Your bottom will hurt less if you sit very very still.”

Then he raised her skirt in front, asked her to open her legs so he could see her.

“I’m very partial to blondes, especially when the collar and cuffs match.”

Katherine blushed. This was the first time he had seen her pussy.

“You look very pretty like that, very aroused. I think you understand I can’t wait any longer.”

He spread a handkerchief on the ground in front of her, knelt down between her legs. In this position, she was totally exposed, totally open. She tried to close her legs but he wouldn’t let her.

“You’re embarrassed by all this, but at the same time, it excites you.” It was a statement, not a question.

Without waiting for an answer, he kissed her for the first time, first high on the inside of one thigh, then directly on her pussy. What a dear sweet man. Then he used his tongue, slowly, to invade her. Over and over, with his tongue, in and out. Oh, G-d, she liked that.

“Ahhhh!”

This time it was not from pain.

“Our Katherine likes that? She likes when I fuck her with my tongue?”

“Please, more. Please.”

This was very close to heaven. Then the thought raced through her mind - where had he learned to do that? Slowly he used his fingers to open her, to get to the swollen bud. At first, it was just his tongue on the hood of her clit. Then he opened her wider, kissed the bud itself, swollen with desire.

“Please, dear G-d.”

How did he know to use his lips and tongue, to suck on her clit more and more insistently? Katherine wanted to grab his ears or pull his hair, to beg him to stop, or to demand that he bite or kiss her harder.

The trembling started in her legs. She wanted to close them, to squeeze him, anything to get him to stop the torment. She tried to struggle in the cuffs but it only made the rough bark of the tree ground into her sore bottom. The sensations of pain and pleasure and restraint all merged into one. He sensed it, felt her approaching climax, held her firmly by the knees, kept her open for his kisses.

“Please, I’m … Oh, my G-d, I’m …”

She didn’t finish the sentence. The explosion of her orgasm told him all he needed to know.

The orgasm seemed to go on forever, but finally it subsided. As it drifted away, Kat became aware of the quiet as she sat on the tree trunk. She tried to sit very still. The bark was rough and every time she moved, she could feel in grinding into her bottom. She had read about and had seen photos of women being birched. Denis had given her only three, not the dozen favored by classic Victorian disciplinarians. But they were hard enough for Kat to feel them, hard enough to be painful every time she moved.

Sitting still wasn’t easy. Katherine’s hands were cuffed behind her back, making balance difficult. And Denis was kneeling between her legs. She remembered how he had kissed her pussy, how he used his tongue, first inside of her, and then to suck on her clit.

He had played with her pussy before the birching. That was nice. Then Denis teased her in the other place, the more intimate place, tormenting her, making her very aroused.

“Tell me that you like it – tell me exactly where,” Denis ordered as he worked his finger deeper into her bottom.

“You know I like it,” from Kat.

“Where?”

“In my asshole.” Kat blushed as she made the confession.

Finally, he administered the birch. G-d, it hurt. After that he made love to her with his mouth. She remembered begging him to stop, remembered telling him that he was driving her crazy again with his tongue. Kat wanted to pull his hair, grabs his ears, pull him closer, or push him away, she wasn’t sure which.

Then the first explosion. She tried to close her legs as the trembling started, but he wouldn’t let her. Katherine knew he was doing that to make the orgasm more intense, and to prove her could control her, and she knew it was working.

About a minute into her orgasm Denis stood up, stood as close to her as he could, his knee between her legs, his arms around her, as she rode it out. When the trembling finally subsided, he leaned over and kissed her on the mouth.

“You look very beautiful like this, wild and beautiful.”

He kissed her mouth again, bit her lips, and she responded with her tongue, tasted herself on his lips. Katherine thought he would take off the cuffs, but he didn’t. Instead, he knelt before her a second time. This time he used both his hand and his mouth.

First he pulled her forward, and the rough bark scraped her bottom. It hurt, just a little, enough to excite her. Then his finger in her bottom a second time, slowly invading her. Denis used the same circular motion he had used before to tease her, the gentle opening, then deeper into her rectum.

Katherine hadn’t expected that, and she hadn’t expected his thumb either. First he used it against her clit, then he drove his thumb into her pussy. The sensation was simply incredible. No, it was more then incredible. He started with a gently squeeze with his finger and thumb against the thin membrane separating her vagina from her rectum. Then the slow in and out, using his hand to fuck her in both places at the same time. Finally, he used his tongue, his delicious wet tongue, against her clitoris.


“Please, why are you torturing me like this?”

He stopped for a moment, holding her in both places, looked into her eyes.

“Because you want me to, because you need me to, because it’s what I do best.”

Then his mouth was against her clit again, and the insistent in and out of his fingers, and the trembling started one more time. She hadn’t expected that, the second orgasm, to cum so suddenly. It was like he had opened this flood gate, and she was moaning and trembling and cuming like crazy.

He held her tightly, kissing her cunt lips, keeping his fingers deep inside of her, as she exploded for the second time.

She trembled, felt the spasms slowly subside. Katherine wanted to hold him in her arms, but the cuffs prevented it. Being restrained was both a reward and a punishment. It magnified the sensations in ways she didn’t think possible.

Finally he withdrew his fingers. He stood up, and then helped her to her feet.

“This is something we’ll repeat over and over. There are so many ways to restrain you, to make love to you, to penetrate you. You’ll want to know them all.”

Denis kissed her again, deeply, his arms around her, holding her cuffed hands in his. Kat hoped the moment would never end.

Then he put his hands on her shoulders, pressed her down to her knees.

“Now it’s your turn,” he said, as the reached for his zipper.

Katherine knelt before him, anxious to kiss his penis. It was twilight, it would be dark soon, and she could hear the birds chirping noisily, getting ready to sleep for the night

He had just started to unzip his trousers.

“Please, Sir, take the key, I don’t want to drop it or lose it.”

There was no longer any reason for her to keep the key. She knew she was his possession, but she knew also that he was her protector, that he would remove her bonds when they were finished.

He knelt behind her, put his hand under her clinched fist, and she let the key drop. Not having to worry about the key was a relief. And releasing it was one more sign of her submission.

He leaned forward, kissed her on the back of the neck, licked her ear. She shivered in anticipation.

“Please, Sir, I want you, in my mouth.”’

He stood, caressed the back of her neck. She stretched, moved her head form side to side, felt absolutely feline under his touch.

“Please Sir, I want to kiss you very much.”

She couldn’t see his face but was sure he was smiling, listening to her beg to suck his cock. Sometimes she was so weak, sometimes she hated herself for being such a slut.

Then he moved around in front of her and unzipped his trousers. He was very aroused and had to work to expose himself. When he finally did, she was very pleased. His penis was thick, it would fill her mouth nicely. She leaned forward and he began to tease again, using his hand to guide his erection over her lips.

Kat tried to suck him but he would only let her use the tip of her tongue, first on the head, then in the pee hole, and finally to lick the shaft. She wished they were home in bed, so that she could lick the insides of his thighs, and then suck on his balls; Katherine really wanted to drive him crazy.

Finally, he let her have his penis in her mouth. Slowly, inch by inch, she took him into her throat. And then he withdrew, and began to slowly fuck her face. Every once in a while, he would stop and withdraw, so that she could lick the head or the shaft some more, and then he would continue to fuck her.

G-d, she loved it, needed it, in her mouth.

Then he started to tease he again. He would only let her take it in her mouth just in a little, so that she had to concentrate on the head of his penis, to give him the maximum pleasure. And then he picked to the pace - short strokes in and out of her mouth - and Kat knew he was approaching his climax.

Her mouth was hot and wet, better then any pussy, and she had to have it.

The last strokes were very fast, deeper into her throat, and he held her head as he fucked her. Then his whimper, and his legs tightened, and he started to cum, hot, suddenly, in her mouth. She had to swallow it, he wouldn’t let her pull back, wouldn’t let her lose a precious drop.

When it was over, he withdrew from her mouth, let her lick him clean, before he helped her to her feet and kissed her on the mouth. She had to love him for that, for that gracious touch. He held her in his arms, in the dark forest, for a long while. Then he opened the cuffs, put them in his pocket, arranged his trousers, helped her brush off her skirt, and they held hands as they walked back to the car.

Magicien
Magicien
51 Followers