In The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was when I heard the evil laugh again. Just before the short jolts of electricity. I was stunned. This was something I had only heard about a time or two. Something I never expected to experience myself. It wasn't painful yet. It felt so amazing to have the tingle of electricity in my ass and in my cunt. I felt so alive and I felt like I was on fire. I felt so much in need. As he increased the power. I was in so much need of cumming. Slowly he increased the power slowly. My hips were moving, wiggling and shifting. My hands were clenched and interlocked behind my head.

I started to beg. "Please let me cum.... I'm so close.... I need to cum.... don't make me suffer.... OH MY GAWD!!!!!! PLEASE......." I had desperation in my voice. The need to cum was getting stronger and stronger. By now it felt like my hips were bucking. The electricity was getting stronger and stronger....... "Please let me cum" I begged once again. "Please..... I beg you.... Let me cum...... PLEASE......"

I couldn't see, but I could feel his eyes boring into me. I could hear his laughter..... I could hear his breathing. "Cum for me you slut."

And it was the sweetest words to my ears. Upon hearing his words I came. I screamed in pain, moaned in pleasure. Screaming but keeping my hands locked behind my head. Wiggling and twisting as I rode through the orgasm.

I didn't even realize when he turned off the electricity and removed the electrodes. My body was still shaking from the intensity of my orgasm. Slowly and very slowly I came down off the intense high. I laid there and relaxed, my breathing slowing down, from the gasps I had been taking. I had never had an orgasm so intense before. And I needed a few minutes to regain my composure.

That was when he covered me with a warm thick fleece blanket. And he removed the blind fold from my eyes and looked me right in the eyes. He told me how he was proud of me and how well I did. As he spoke he placed a pillow under my head and offered me sips of water. He cuddled me and gently massaged me as he spoke softly. Letting me rest. Speaking softly and gently, I fell asleep to the sound of his voice.

12