In their Right Minds

Story Info
A date with a right-brain-only telepath.
10.5k words
4.72
35k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elenriel
Elenriel
103 Followers

"How would you assess the sales potential of your recently introduced product lines?" Lee Marks asked the CEO he was interviewing. He listened to the answer with his ears, but also with his mind - his right mind to be more specific.

"I would say the chances are good that we will exceed the Street's expectations," the executive replied confidently. Simultaneously, Lee perceived a mental picture from the other man: {* an avalanche on a mountainside}. He thought to himself, That's rather ambiguous; does that represent an abundant flow of income, or a natural disaster? I'll try a follow-up question later. Out loud he said, "I'm sure my readers would want to know how the integration of last year's acquisition is going."

"Very well indeed, as would be expected by the similarity of our corporate cultures." But the image Lee received from his mind was {* the La Brea tar pits}. No doubt about that one, Lee thought to himself, that's got to be a bad sign. The interview continued, with the CEO trying to make a favorable impression on Lee, who was there in his capacity as writer for the small-circulation, but very influential securities newsletter, Diverse Analysis. A little-known fact was that Lee was the owner and almost the only employee of the newsletter. He did not need a large backup staff, however, because Lee was a telepath.

His gift, however, was limited in the sense that it seemed to be a phenomenon of his right brain only. With it, he could only perceive the right brain impressions of those around him. His sixth sense brought him images and emotions, never words and numbers. Using the gift was an art rather than a science because in people's right brains, everyone speaks their own private language. What did a particular image mean? Lee could only be sure with a long-term acquaintance with whom he'd clearly associated an image with an emotion. Sure, most of the time if a woman projected a spider, it was a sign of fear or unease. But once he'd met a woman who'd had a tarantula as a pet and it was a sign of affection when she connected it with someone in her thoughts.

That limitation made the gift hard to use as a weapon, and those few times Lee had thought to so use it, he'd lost the edge of his anger before he'd learned enough of the perpetrator's internal visual "language" to carry out an assault. Finally, he'd decided to completely forego such attempts and had never regretted it.

Finally, Lee brought the interview to a close, and thanked the executive for his time. While in the elevator, Lee checked his watch; although he had a date tonight, there still was time enough to get some of his impressions down while they were still fresh, and adjust his private portfolio. His investment advice wasn't always correct: there's a certain random element in the stock market even at best. But knowing what the insiders were really thinking made him right much more often than not, and he was personally very wealthy.

An hour later he arrived at his own office and was greeted by his only employee. "Good afternoon, Marks-sama," Noriko said with a smile. She handed him a portfolio containing things that needed his attention.

Lee glanced through it quickly. The material was organized and prioritized with Noriko's usual efficiency; luckily none of it needed to be handled immediately. "I got a good interview," Lee told her. "I'll write it up today and tomorrow, and that will be all we need for the next edition."

Noriko looked pleased at that declaration; it was always a relief when she got plenty of lead time to do the layout and paste up. Lee asked her to do a bit of fact-checking online, and then retired to his luxurious office suite. He sat down and slipped on a headset and began to dictate his article to the voice recognition software on his computer. After two hours he was ready for a break and leaned back and rubbed his eyes. He extended his sixth sense outwards until he contacted Noriko's right mind. She was an extremely intelligent and talented woman who did the work that would usually take several people. Lee paid her very generously, but he also liked to use his gift to see if there was anything else he could do to keep her contented.

He perceived {* the Tokyo bullet train}, and relaxed back into his chair. They had worked together for long enough that he knew her internal mental language fairly well, and this was a metaphor for work going well and easily. Noriko was very beautiful and Lee found her Japanese manners quite charming, but he never considered dating her. Even with his abilities he couldn't avoid every last little conflict with the women he dated; he didn't want a lover's spat disrupting his smoothly running office.

But there was one way in which he was using his power with her, to provide her all unawares with a perk like no other employer could. And later when he heard her rustling around preparing to end the workday, Lee began to reach out with his mind. Noriko often jogged home when the weather was fine, and when she went in her bathroom to change into her running clothes, Lee tuned into her thoughts. He built an image and prepared to project it by imagining it floating in front of Noriko's face where she'd have to see it. She wouldn't literally see it, but it would internalize it in her right brain where it would provoke the state of mind for which that image was a metaphor. Lee projected lightly, {Noriko as a Japanese singing sensation, wearing a sailor suit *}.

In the next room, Noriko paused to admire her reflection in the mirror. The image that Lee had sent was a sort of idealized picture, Noriko as she fantasized herself. Lee had sent it lightly deliberately so that when Noriko inspected her reflection, she would firm up and mentally correct her internal fantasy image. As Lee had suspected, but had not known for certain, Noriko began imagining herself as a bit more busty than she actually was.

Lee had for some time been employing an aspect of his abilities to enhance Noriko's womanly charms; indeed, she was quite noticeably more developed than when he had first hired her. But he checked from time to time the way he was doing now so that he could stop when she was completely happy with her body. But since he had just verified that that point had not yet been reached, Lee proceeded to the next stage by projecting {a page from a manga, a bishoujo girl being sprayed on her generous bosom by a copious emission from her boyfriend *}.

Noriko set down the sports bra she'd been about to don and instead raised her hands to her breasts. She began to tug at her nipples and roll them between her fingers and thumbs. Lee guessed that the manga page was something Noriko had found and been fascinated by as an adolescent. It was likeliest that there was once a teenage girl in Narita staring at a discarded comic she'd found, imaging that the big-eyed, small-mouthed girl in the picture was herself. Regardless of the accuracy of this speculation, the image was Noriko's very own personal metaphor for breast play, the picture she formed in her right brain when she decided to pleasure her orbs. The corollary was just as true: if she was thinking of that picture, well...she must have decided to play with her breasts, mustn't she?

Lee slowly sharpened and refined the image, and Noriko gave herself more single-mindedly to her mammary masturbation. Her head lolled back and she whimpered softly as the wonderful sensations her breast play evoked flowed through her. With Noriko, Lee needed to get her in just this state before he could create a certain mind-body connection. Her body was still capable of making the hormones regulating breast growth, and when her thoughts were this focused on her breasts and how they had been during her puberty, he could influence her brain to command their production again.

Once the 'treatment' was complete, Lee let the strength of his projection diminish gradually until it was gone. Shortly thereafter, he could sense from Noriko that she'd seated herself in the stall and was masturbating frantically to relieve the sexual tension she'd built up fondling her breasts. Lee had long known what Noriko's metaphor for "I've decided to masturbate" was, but had never used it. Lee was resolved to keep his abilities secret, and the key to accomplishing that was doing nothing incongruous. He'd had Noriko admire her reflection only when she was undressed and looking in the mirror. She'd begun touching herself only after she'd posed for herself. The thoughts she'd had were only the ones natural to her, coming to her in (roughly speaking) a reasonable time and place.

Lee remained tuned to Noriko, put only passively, while she got her cookies and then finished dressing in her running clothes. He began speaking as if to the computer when she moved quietly through the outer office to listen in to make sure the boss hadn't heard anything happening in the bathroom. Thus reassured, Noriko left the office and headed home. When he heard her leave, Lee smiled with satisfaction. He knew from experience with both her and past girlfriends that the treatment would be effective for two or three weeks, and during that time she would achieve some degree of permanent breast enlargement. As like as not, she'd be replacing newly obsolete bras before the month was out.

When he was alone in the suite, Lee stood up and stretched. As he had a date that night to prepare for, he went to his (rather larger than Noriko's) bathroom, and undressed for a shower. Under the hot water, Lee daydreamed about his paramour for the evening, Therese. Ah, Therese, my lovely, with the nipples no bra is thick enough to hide, he thought. He pictured her in his imagination, a petite natural redhead with a cute face bejeweled with startlingly green eyes. There was a lot more that Lee appreciated about Therese: her good nature, intelligence, and artistic ability for starters. He'd more than once contemplated the advantages of seeing her exclusively, maybe even settling down to enjoy the comforts of home and hearth with her. He had to travel to conduct his interviews in person, and thought it would be wonderful if he could come back from a trip to a warm and lighted house and say, "Honey, I'm home!" But a part of him was not ready. With his telepathic abilities he found it easy to make new female friends, and the lure of sexual variety was still too powerful for him to give it up.

Lee shaved his 5 o'clock shadow, and then dressed with understated elegance. A drive across town later, he knocked on Therese's door and was admitted by the smiling redhead. "Just let me put my perfume on," she murmured in her sexy contralto voice. He followed her as she went to her dressing table and embraced her from behind and kissed the back of her neck when she paused there. He'd been dating her for some time, and had taken the trouble to learn a good bit of her internal emotional language. He could sense a ready passion well up within her when his lips contacted the smooth, pale skin of her neck, and Lee decided he could be bold without risking introducing an incongruous thought. He projected a certain image at her right brain {a little girl hand, fingernails painted shocking pink, touching a smooth young slit, illuminated by a flashlight in the dark *}.

Therese had first learned the secret of the clitoris in adolescence during a sleep-over with her best friend. After playing at make-up, putting on nail polish, and playing records, Therese and her friend had waited for the rest of the household to go to sleep, and then made a tent out of a blanket on the friend's bed. After pinky swearing Therese to secrecy, she'd taught Therese what she'd learned peeping in on her mother one afternoon. Therese's first orgasm had come while staring at her friend's demonstration in the glare of a flashlight in their tent. Even now, years later, Therese recalled the moment briefly whenever she decided to masturbate. So when Lee projected that image into her brain during this light foreplay, she seamlessly adopted it as her own perfectly natural decision to masturbate. Oh, she realized that fingering herself right then and there was being forward by her historical standards, but Therese had been intimate with Lee many times - she knew he wouldn't mind or be shocked. Quite the contrary, her left brain calculated he'd no doubt take it as an affirmation of his virility that she was so inspired by his touch. In any case, as her right hand reached under her skirt and into her black satin panties, she was completely oblivious that she'd been "nudged".

As Therese pleasured herself, Lee had a perfect opportunity to give her a 'treatment' of the sort Noriko had received. While she buffed her pink pearl, Lee reached around to play with the oh-so-large and sensitive nipples that clearly made themselves known through her bra and her blouse. Nipples beyond compare, but crowning breasts that, when he'd first met her, barely deigned to fill an A-cup. He projected on an almost subliminal level {Therese as an adolescent, critically examining her nude torso in a mirror, the areoles puffy with pubescence *}. During a conversation during one of their early dates, Lee had watched the images Therese's mind had created as she talked of her own adolescence, and he had picked up on this one as being effective for stimulating breast growth. Over the months since then she'd had to discard and repurchase her entire stock of brassieres twice. All the time she was masturbating, Lee continued the treatment and nuzzled her.

After she shivered with her climax, Therese said, "You seem to bring out the wild girl in me, Lee. I've never just started a date that way before."

"I just appreciate you properly. Say, I was thinking that for dinner we should...wait a moment...oh, here are my keys." Lee knew exactly where his keys were - he was creating a moment for her to form a thought about what she'd like. {*an oriental-looking chef, with knives flashing}, he received from her. "I was thinking maybe...Japanese? My assistant told me where to get the best teppanyaki," he finished.

"That would be perfect!" Therese exclaimed. "That's just what I wanted."

"Good! Great minds think alike, I guess."

As he held her coat gallantly, Therese adjusted her clothing discreetly. "I need to go shopping for bras again." She raised her voice and spoke to the ceiling, "Not that I'm complaining!" She glanced at Lee and explained with a naughty grin, "Just in case the titty fairy is listening." Lee smiled slightly behind her back as she preceded him through the door.

*

When they reached the lobby of the restaurant, Therese exclaimed, "Michaela!" A woman seated in the waiting area looked up at her, and assayed a wan smile. She had a bit of moisture around the edge of her eye, but seemed genuinely pleased to see Therese.

Michaela stood up. She was beautiful of face and form, but in a very different way than Therese. Michaela was tall for a woman, blonde with blue eyes, and her features were elegant rather than cute. Also unlike Therese, Michaela already had a wonderfully full bosom that peeked suggestively from a daring décolletage. She came together with Therese, and the two embraced warmly. Lee was startled at what he perceived next. From Therese {* a dorm room at night, moonlight streaming in the window to illuminate Michaela's nude body, her hand between Therese's thighs}. From Michaela {* a dorm room at night, moonlight streaming in the window to illuminate Therese's nude body, her hand between Michaela's thighs}. A bit of Sapphic experimentation in your college years, eh Therese? he thought to himself.

"What's wrong, Michaela?" Therese asked.

"I've been stood up, for about the hundredth time. I've got the most thoughtless boyfriend in the world. I should have called it quits with him long ago."

"Well I've got the most thoughtful boyfriend in the world. Lee, meet Michaela, who was my suitemate in college. Can we let her eat with us, darling? I'd really appreciate it," she finished with a winsome smile.

"Of course!" Lee responded. "Any friend of Therese is a friend of mine," he said, and he shook Michaela's hand.

They were escorted to their seats around the square, stainless steel cooking surface. Lee had the two women sit together, with Therese in the middle, and ordered drinks and kani su for them to start with. Then he let the women talk together without interrupting them. He immersed himself in the world of his sixth sense, pulling in their emotional images. In the back of both their minds was the scene he'd sensed earlier. They both remembered that evening fondly, and they both were curious about how the other felt about it now. An unsatisfied curiosity is scarcely an agreeable companion, Lee thought with a little smile. I should help them alleviate it...and be present for the denouement.

The waitress came to ask all the diners at their counter what they'd like for their entrees. Lee said, "Michaela, you'll be my guest tonight, of course?" Michaela smiled at the display of consideration, something she got too seldom judging by the things she'd just been saying to Therese about her "as-of-this-very-night ex-boyfriend." Lee took careful note of what gratitude towards himself looked like in the emotional half of her mind. Then he let the women continue with their girltalk.

Lee waited for a moment when the remembrance of their evening of the moonlit tryst moved to the front of Michaela's mind. He reached out with is thought and intensified the memory and helped it continue for just a little bit. Unbidden by her rational left brain, Michaela reached out with her hand just slightly, just enough to brush against Therese's thigh under the counter. Lee projected an image at Therese that he knew from experience would generate a flush of arousal. Then Lee intensified Michaela's awareness of Therese's body language, so that she would realize that the other woman had suddenly become aroused at the moment of contact. Michaela in her turn became aroused by the knowledge that she had affected her old friend so, and Lee memorized the images she created for herself during that realization.

The waitress brought warm wet washcloths for the diners, and the notion of things warm and wet had in this particular time and place special associations for the two women. Therese's protruding nipples hardened for all the world to notice, and Lee with a gentle mind touch made sure Michaela noticed. He projected very faintly the image that signified a decision to masturbate at Therese, not enough that she would actually do it, but enough that her hand made a momentary move in that direction. Michaela saw that, too, and the thought that she wanted to masturbate as well crossed her mind briefly. But not so briefly that Lee missed seeing what image signified it.

The chef appeared and began to cook the meal for the nine diners around his stovetop. He had good presentation skills and good cooking skills, and Lee seemed to be watching his show interestedly. But his concentration was on the women, his power not needing the attention of his eyes to function. When all eyes were on the pillar of flame that the chef created with flaming liquor over the seafood, and Therese "oohed" with the rest and touched Michaela's arm, Lee gave Michaela a bit more of a nudge. He flashed her very own "I've decided to masturbate" image at her, at low level and just for an instant. She reached for her crotch for just for a second before catching herself and returning her hand above the table. Her level of arousal soared as the realization hit her that she was already excited enough by this encounter to nearly commence fingering herself in public.

Elenriel
Elenriel
103 Followers