In Thrall to Vicky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum" he gasped as he tried to move Vicky off him.

She waited until the last moment then moved her pussy off him and let his hot cum blast against her, marvelling at how helpless and sexy he looked as his orgasm hit. Vicky kept with him, letting him finish before moving off. As soon as she was free, she moved back up his body and sat down on his face again.

"Okay, it's time I had another one after that little treat for you, mhmm?" she said, not adding that his cum was alongside her own juices.

David began to lick her even through his haze of orgasm and soon they were back in familiar territory with Vicky powering to another orgasm on his face. Her orgasm hit hard and eventually, Vicky had to lie back and recover a little. She still had enough energy for one last orgasm before sleep overcame her.

3 days later

David was out with a couple of guys from work having a drink when the pager on his waistband beeped. There was only one person who would contact him and he played a pool shot before dialling in on his mobile.

"Hi, I um had a message on the pager" he said.

"Oh good, it works then! Well, come over then" Vicky added.

"Ah. Well, you see, I'm actually just out with a couple of work guys playing pool" David began hesitatingly.

"And your point is? I've made myself comfortable on the sofa and I want your face in between my thighs to enhance the evening. Now how quickly can you get here?" she asked, quite unperturbed by his hesitation.

"Um, okay, well let me say goodbye to the guys. I'll be as quick as I can" David added.

"Good boy. Hurry now, I don't want to be kept waiting long. That's why you have that pager. The oral pager" Vicky added then hung up.

David had to say he needed to pick his wallet up at the gym which was a fairly plausible reason and said goodbye then hopped into his car. He was over in a little under 15 minutes and rang the bell.

"Doors open! But lock it when you come in" Vicky called out.

David entered then closed and locked the door behind him. Vicky was comfortably on the sofa, the familiar cushion in front of her. She had a cotton sweater on which hung down and if she was standing would just have covered her crotch but sitting left it bare. David crossed over and knelt on the cushion with a smile up at her. Vicky smiled down at him and let her hand quickly guide his head to her crotch, pressing it into her.

"Mhmm, I've been waiting for this all day. Listen, if the pager goes it likely means I want you and your mouth over here so if it beeps, then stop whatever you are doing and head straight over. If it's something else, then I can always give you a call on the mobile. Otherwise it's the oral pager and you know why I'll be paging don't you?" Vicky added with a grin.

"Um to pleasure you?" David asked.

"Exactly! My pleasure. Which you are quite good at providing. That pager wasn't cheap. Neither was the suit" Vicky added suggestively.

David thought about that and had to silently agree. Vicky was right, she was being good to him and besides, he absolutely loved doing this to her. It was such a turn on the way her hands would hold him close and her thighs. And the way that Vicky couldn't seem to get enough of his mouth either! So if the pager was there to be on call for her, he resolved to rise to the challenge.

Vicky figured the thought of her generosity was registering with him too and her thoughts turned to mutually turning both of them on, provided it revolved around her oral pleasure!

"Tell me, is there anything you'd like to see me in that would really get you going?" she asked suddenly.

David thought for a moment while his mouth kept working, tongue in Vicky's pussy.

"Um, well I'm not sure if you'd want to but I'd love to go down on you when you're wearing a mini skirt" he admitted sheepishly.

"Oh now that's a good idea! Don't worry, I would do that for you, see I do try and think of you! Tell you what, you can stay tonight so I get enough of this but on Saturday, we're going shopping. You can help me pick up several miniskirts and I might model one that very afternoon. I know my legs aren't what they used to be and I'm barely hanging onto a size 14, more like a 16 but I'll wear one if you really want" she admitted.

"Vicky, you look fantastic. I love your luscious thighs, I love every inch of your body" David told her as he lapped enthusiastically at her.

"Mhmm, that's good to know. Just you keep that mouth for plenty of licking and sucking tonight. It's going to be a busy little mouth and I'm definitely going to keep it working hard" Vicky said with a confident assurance.

She let herself relax and allowed David to slowly build up the pleasure levels again.

2 days later

David's pager beeped and instead of his usual lunch break he headed over to Vicky's straight away. He entered to find her in a blouse and one of her new knickers they had purchased.

"I'm in the mood for some bum sucking seeing as you're on a break" she explained once he was inside.

"Um, yeah sure" David responded as he knelt behind her.

His hand parted her knickers while his tongue got to work and Vicky rolled her ass cheeks into his face while he diligently probed her asshole, his hands on her bum cheeks as he hungrily pleasured her. Vicky strummed her clit until she felt an orgasm was close. Turning around suddenly, she grabbed David's head as he immediately sought her pussy. Her orgasm hit, fingers entwined in his hair, conscious Vicky was standing so that he would have to work hard to support her too. His mouth sucked while his tongue danced inside her and eventually, her grip in his hair lessened somewhat.

"You taste amazing" David admitted, wishing he didn't have to go back to work.

"Thank you my boy. Well, I guess you have to get back but remember we have some miniskirts to buy on Saturday! And when we get back you can thank me when I sit on your face" she assured him with a smile.

Reluctantly, she let him rise and leave, with David assuring Vicky he would be round on Saturday. Well, he would be round whenever she paged him thought Vicky! Something had been on her mind and the more she thought about it, the more sense it made to Vicky. She went to the study and powered up the laptop. Opening up, she found an example tenancy contract online and once it was downloaded, she set about amending it to read the way she wanted. It ended up taking most of the afternoon and in the end Vicky's creative streak took over and she drafted up two very different looking versions of a tenancy agreement. Either one would suffice although she had a favourite! It was Friday night and by that time, David was out with a friend having a beer. Vicky had popped over to her friend Rebecca's house. She didn't reveal the full extent of things to her friend; indeed Rebecca was under the impression Vicky was indulging in a simple May December affair which would end after a few weeks or couple of months. Vicky knew fine well she would be more than happy for it to continue indefinitely! As for information, Vicky didn't feel it necessary to go into the particular dynamics but she implied that she was enjoying a lot of oral sex. Rebecca was visibly impressed by this and commented it was one thing most women wanted more of and if only more men were that way inclined.

"Maybe you should find yourself a young oral lover yourself" Vicky mused to her friend.

"They don't grow on trees! No, I'm not quite ready to consider thinking of another man as reality. Give me a year and I might have changed my mind though" Rebecca added with a grin.

They called it a night about 10pm and Vicky headed home. Once back, she immediately paged David. Unknown to her, David did wonder if it would be one of those nights where she would want him over and had called it an early night with his buddy. He was heading back home when his pager beeped. Spotting a cab, he flagged it down and in just 10 minutes, he was at Vicky's house. Ringing the doorbell, she opened it and let him in with a happy smile.

"Oh good, see it doesn't take that long to get here if you get my page quickly. Let's go upstairs. I want my thighs over those shoulders ASAP" she said, the two glasses of wine from earlier emboldening her intentions.

David followed her upstairs and sensibly divested of clothes quickly for as soon as they arrived in the bedroom, Vicky let her trousers slip off and peeling her top off, she waltzed confidently over to the bed in her underwear, David following. They didn't even waste time with the pretence of kissing; instead, David went for her crotch, kissing over her knickers and urgently pulling them down one leg. Once her foot was free, Vicky brought both thighs over his shoulders, pinning him in place as his mouth got to work and her hands held him close to her. His tongue was already probing inside her pussy as she mashed his face against her pussy excitedly.

"Mhmm that's it, don't hold back, I want lots of pleasure" Vicky announced.

"Mhmm, I'll give you as much as I can" David agreed and began to tongue fuck her as she let herself enjoy the wonderful sensations that was causing.

"Oh yesss! Ah, I have a little suggestion for you, one I think you might like. How would you, um yeah probe me nice and deep like that. Make me cum first and perhaps I can concentrate enough then to tell you what the offer is" Vicky panted.

David responded with action and Vicky groaned as her stockinged thighs enveloped his head even tighter, her hands gripping his hair tightly now as she ground herself against his face with sobs of lust. The bed squeaked at her efforts as far below a mouth continued sucking and licking steadily, tasting her orgasm. As her climax calmed down and her legs and hands let him have a little more freedom of movement, David was already chasing the few trickles of essence that had escaped his mouth during orgasm. Swiftly licking over both bum cheeks, he laved over Vicky's asshole then held her cheeks in his hands as he delved further back. Vicky rolled her hips into him as David let his tongue begin at the beginning of the cleft, sweeping forwards digging directly into the valley between her bum cheeks and letting his tongue flatten to run along the whole length to her asshole then back to repeat the manoeuvre again. Vicky relaxed, enjoying the very erotic, dirty bum sucking she was beginning to be treated to and her mind turned to her earlier utterance.

"Keep doing that and go inside after a little while. Now then, the offer. I have one beside the bed actually. It's a tenancy agreement. In short, I thought I might offer you to be my lodger. There's obviously a big advantage in this for you. I'm very well off as you know so money is not an issue. However, it will afford you to save a lot of money every month. If you want to treat me on occasion, you can do so and you'll still have a lot left; I think it best you perhaps put it away, maybe in some bonds and an accessible savings account. It's going to be a massive help for you. Imagine having a growing pile of savings while still having enough money to spend every month. Can you just imagine" Vicky concluded.

"Mhmm, oh Vicky, really? Um, that's so, um, so, so generous of you!! Well, I mean yes having that sort of disposable income and savings, I mean wow! I guess you could take that as me wanting to move in" he added with a smile as his tongue went back to licking her ass crack.

"I suppose I am being quite generous. Now, there are obviously house rules like any house and these are more attuned to you and me specifically. So then, I'll read them out. There aren't many but tell me what you think. You can go inside now" she added and David moved to begin rimming her as she read out the agreement.

Most of it was practical such as not cooking after the pub unless it was just to use the microwave or toaster but never the grill or oven. It was also to point out that he was to keep his belongings reasonably well kept, offer to buy dinner or wine now and again and ensure that he respected the host's property and her house. Then it moved on to more specific matters. It detailed how Vicky would enjoy oral pleasure as many days as she wanted, at whichever time of the day she preferred, in as many positions as she wanted, in any room of the house or indeed any location she so desired. Vicky would also enjoy her favourite form of pleasure as often as she wanted and for as long as she wanted. In turn for the many, many benefits David would enjoy as a tenant and the fact that he enjoyed a similar sex life to his lover, he would at all times focus 100% on Vicky's pleasure. This would mean responding to a pager summons instantly, being happy to and be enthusiastic about giving Vicky pleasure as much as she wanted and putting 100% effort into doing so, in order to ensure that each encounter was a pleasant one for Vicky and by proxy himself. The numerous benefits he would clearly enjoy over anyone else he knew would mean a slight adjustment in mindset. Vicky concluded that what would make the arrangement really successful would be if David were to eagerly think about what would enhance Vicky's enjoyment. Vicky would assist in this, by looking for opportunities in which to enhance her pleasure too so it would be a team effort but a rewarding one! The last caveat was that the length of the tenancy would be up to the host, Vicky.

"So then, you'll have lots of beer money, money for clothes, money for your car, and money for all those toiletries you young men like and still have plenty of savings. And in return, you put my needs and pleasure right to the very top of your list of tasks each day. How does that sound?" Vicky offered him, almost shivering with anticipation.

David had digested the slow reading out of Vicky's contract while continuing to quickly rim her asshole and he could already feel a hard on that seemed to be more rigid than any he had sported before. It was clear what his body thought about the arrangement! His mind had turned it over too and he wasn't stupid. This was a dream offer in many ways and he did really fancy Vicky. And he loved going down on her. And he would be well off out of it to some extent. His answer wasn't difficult as he weighed it all up.

"Um, where do I sign? That means 100% yes by the way" he added, withdrawing his tongue momentarily.

"Oh! Well, I have a pen right here" said Vicky and she turned the contract around and offered the pen. David put the paper on her abdomen and swiftly scrawled his signature on it before offering the paper and pen back up to his lover.

"Good boy. I'll stick to my side of things and you stick to your side of things. Which is down there" she added, taking her hands and excitedly pressing his head into her, tongue driving a little deeper into her asshole as she excitedly contemplated everything.

"Aah, actually lie out on the bed instead so I can sit on you and watch you pleasure me" Vicky said excitedly and they adjusted as Vicky clambered up to David now lying prone on the bed.

Once in position, she settled down and as she often did, she slid her pussy forward and back possessively on his face.

"Mhmm, tongue now, yes! Remember tomorrow is Saturday and I said as a treat for you we could choose some miniskirts. You'd like that wouldn't you?" she asked him.

"I'd love to see you in one Vicky. And I'll be sure to show you just how much" he added mischievously.

"You little strumpet, you can't get enough. I might just have this one then get some sleep. It'll be a fun day tomorrow and I suspect if I'm aroused enough I might wear you out" Vicky shot back.

She rode his face for almost half an hour, not stopping in tempo until a warm feeling that was pleasantly familiar washed over her and she soaked David's face with her cum.

"Whew! That was good. Okay, sleep time" she said lying down and was soon resting.

In the morning, David slid under the covers as usual and began to lick the familiar pussy. He started slowly, his tongue lovingly running up and down her lips before darting inside. Vicky's thighs closed against his head and a hand came down to idly toy with his hair.

"Take your time" she muttered, still a little tired and David responded, beginning to tongue fuck her as she liked.

It was warm under the covers and Vicky glanced down noticing a bead of sweat on his forehead. It was a turn on knowing how hot and horny it was for him and she massaged her breasts then thinking better of it, she reached down and guided David's hands up until he was doing so instead while his tongue stayed inside her. It couldn't last forever and her veneer of respectability soon receded as her young lover's gifted mouth brought her to the first orgasm of the day.

By 10am, they were in the local department store and Vicky had moved to find some skirts. At last, she discovered the shortest ones and began to check waist sizes. It was an automatic changing area where you beeped the items instead of having a member of staff check how many and Vicky slipped into a changing room to try one on. Luckily she had chosen well and the waist size fitted her perfectly. Looking in the mirror, she regarded her legs. They were not fat at all but were full figured and a bit different from some 18 year old bimbo wearing them with pencil thin legs. Smiling at the enjoyment she was going to have back home, she decided to pick a dozen and exited, finding David waiting.

"Okay, I'll take these ones. I intend to wear that hot mouth of yours out today" she whispered to him with an intense look of lust.

David almost gulped but he was incredibly turned on and had at least an idea of what they could be doing. They paid for the items and went straight back to Vicky's house. She went upstairs to change into one and coming down, she found David in the lounge. When he saw her, David couldn't take his eyes off her legs and crossed over to kneel in front of Vicky, kissing her thighs. She watched him then on an impulse, she headed through to the kitchen. David followed and at the sink and she glanced at him, then her bum. Understanding, he knelt and holding her as cheeks apart, his hungry tongue lapped urgently all around her asshole before pressing against it.

"Bum sucking" she said by way of explanation.

Understanding, he knelt and began by kissing over her cheeks. Then taking them in his hands, he kissed through the fabric of her knickers before peeling them to the left and beginning to lick the valley urgently. Gradually, his hungry tongue lapped urgently all around her asshole before pressing against it and with a little effort he was in.

"You look really sexy in a skirt" David mumbled from below and Vicky had to smile at that.

"Mhhm, all the better to sit on your face later. But this is good for now. That's it, nice and deep" she encouraged him and let herself enjoy the slow, steady, pleasant oral drilling going on behind her.

Vicky had been holding on to the kitchen worktop for some time while David still knelt behind her before she decided on a more comfortable position.

"Let's go through to the lounge, I could do with a seat" Vicky said and walked away, dislodging his tongue by doing so.

David followed dutifully and Vicky let herself settle on the ground then spying the cushion, she grabbed it and popped it on the floor in front of her chair. David knelt on it and as he moved between her thighs, Vicky made a show of tugging her knickers down. David helped her slide them off her legs and then moved back into her crotch. At the same time, Vicky brought her thighs up and over his shoulders, pinning him in place and his hands began to roam over her upper body as his tongue found her pussy and disappeared inside it. With a firm pressure on his head, he understood her intent and once again he moved to slip his tongue into her bum.