In Training Ch. 11

Story Info
Sandy continues to have his way with his prisoners.
2.6k words
4.41
79.8k
7

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Leetah
Leetah
335 Followers

At Larisa's house, Steven dosed the still unconscious Liandra with another sedative. This one would keep her asleep until she was safely tucked into her bed in his house. He leaned in and kissed her soft lips, still swollen from all the kissing and sucking she had participated in that day. Evening was coming on and it was time to head home. He decided to give his plaything a night of real rest, and then let the guys double up on her the next night. Larisa sighed as she watched him finish dressing the girl. "Are you certain you can't leave her here with me just for a little while?" she wheedled. "I could make certain it was worth your while....in more ways than one...." Steven studied the woman for a few moments, grinning. He was certain she was telling the truth, but he shook his head.

"Sorry, my sexy lady, not this time. Another time, perhaps, when the new has worn off a bit." He carried the sleeping sex slave to the car, laying her in the back seat and belting her down with the seatbelts, making certain one of the belts lay across her breasts so it would stimulate her nipples, even in her sleep. When his prisoner was secure, he turned to Larisa and grabbed her, pulling her tight against his body. She was definitely one of the best lovers Steven had ever had, and he intended to come back again before too long. He ground his pelvis against her, cupping her ass with his hands and kissing her deeply. As tempted as he was to stay and fuck her again, Steven knew he needed to be getting home. Twilight was upon them and he wanted little Liandra secured away before too long.

Releasing Larisa, he quickly moved to the driver's side door and slipped inside. With a jaunty wave at his lover, he drove back down the long driveway, whistling softly, and feeling well pleased about the day. Little did he know that back at home, Sandy was still having a wonderful time raping his plaything. His mouth continued to work on Desiree's sweet pussy, sucking at her clit as his tongue worked on her tight tunnel. His finger probed deep into her ass, and he loved the sounds she was making, screaming and crying, not wanting to feel good from what he was doing, but unable to help herself. He sucked hard on the engorged nub, forcing her to climax all over his mouth and tongue. As she gasped for breath, he moved up and kissed her, forcing her to taste her own nectar on his lips. She pressed her hands against his chest, pushing him away, but he was far too strong, and she was helpless.

"God, darlin'," he growled, "you're a hell of a kisser. Taste good....kiss good....fuck good....mmm...mmm." He moved his mouth back down to her left nipple, teasing it again with his tongue. Desiree moaned and across the room, Sandy heard Tyler give out a muffled groan as well. He grinned around her breast, knowing the young man was going to blow a load in his pants before Sandy was finished with the two of them. No man could resist seeing a sexy woman being pleasured without getting turned on, even if he wasn't the one doing the pleasuring. It had to be like watching a live porno. Hell, the guy was probably imagining that he was Sandy instead! Deciding to torment the other man, he sat up and traced the girl's taut nipple with the tip of his tongue. "Ever done this to her, Tyler?" He lapped slowly at the peak, then moved to the other breast, letting his hand slide down and rest on her hip. "How about this?" He slid his fingers over Desiree's mound, letting the tip of his middle finger part her labia, and brush her clit.

Tyler was groaning again, straining against the ties that bound him. He had a harder erection than he had ever sported in his life, and he was ashamed of himself for being so turned on watching this brute forcibly take his girlfriend over and over, in ways he had wanted to himself for so long. It was more erotic than he would have thought, to see Desiree helpless beneath the man's large body, to see the thick cock plunge into her pussy and then her throat, as the man ate her out. He wished his hands were free so he could stroke himself watching, but at the same time, hated himself for feeling that way. He had wanted to do all those things to her, but she hadn't yet let him. He had known she wasn't a virgin. Her last boyfriend had taken her virginity and then broken up with her, but she practically was, and he had wanted to feel her cunt gripping his own cock for what seemed like forever.

The most she had allowed Tyler so far was some very passionate kissing, over the clothes petting and he had been about to get inside her top when the intruder showed up that night. She hadn't wanted to make the same mistake again by going too far too fast, and while Tyler could respect that, he needed sex. Watching the beast of a man taking from her what he himself had longed for, made him hornier than ever. The man's finger slid deep inside Desiree again, and he pulled it out and sniffed her scent. "Oh, she is wet now....she wants it again, don't you darlin'?" Desiree shook her head in terror, but the big man grinned. "Your body tells me a different story, little slut. You ache to get fucked and you're going to. Again and again and again.....but for now, let's do something new...." Sandy grabbed the girl from the bed by her arm and dragged her over to the chair where Tyler was seated. "Lookee what he has for you, whore. He wants to do you too."

Desiree's eyes widened at the sight of the tent in Tyler's pants. She looked up at him with pain and fear in her eyes, as if she no longer knew him. "Yeah, he's all turned on watching you get all sexed up over there. Wishes it was him, I'm sure. Well, we can't just leave him in such a state, so we'll help him out. Unzip his pants." The girl slowly shook her head, trying to struggle away, but Sandy twisted her arm behind her back until she gasped. "I said, unzip his pants." His voice was deadly, and the girl was left with no choice but to obey. "Now, pull him out." Trembling fingers brushed Tyler's cock and he almost came at that moment, but he held back, curious to see just what the man had in mind. "Bend over and lick his cock." When Desiree hesitated, he pushed her forward until her lips rested against the hard shaft below her.

"Lick it bitch." Slowly, her tongue slid forward and began sliding up and down on Tyler's thick shaft. He moaned low in his throat, and leaned his head back, unable to help himself. "That's it....get it good and wet....now suck him." The girl no longer tried to fight, she simply did as she was told and Tyler felt her warm soft mouth enclose him. Her name came from his lips in a groan, and Sandy laughed. "Keep it up, slut. Don't you dare stop." He reached under her body to grasp her swaying breasts, and began teasing her nipples again, then took one hand and slid it between her legs. He diddled her until she was moaning around the cock in her mouth, then he removed his fingers and slid his cock into her in one fluid stroke, fucking her deeply. As soon as he felt his cock was slick enough, he slid out, and placed his hands on her ass cheeks. Immediately, she paused in her sucking, and he struck her sharply across her ass.

"I didn't say stop. You suck that boy until he comes in your mouth, whore." Desiree realized with horror what he planned to do to her, but there was nothing she could do to prevent it. Tyler was shifting as much as could in the chair, bound as he was, and she knew he would explode in her mouth soon. She felt the big man part her cheeks with his rough hands, and then his cockhead was tapping at her tight virgin eye. He teased her for long moments before suddenly shoving himself into her to the hilt. The pain was unbelievable and she screamed around Tyler's dick. She received another sharp slap on her ass for that. Now Sandy began to plunge in out of Desiree's tight little ass. Each time he pulled out, he struck her hard as he shoved back in. One hand teased her clit, and the other teased her nipples. She could feel Tyler getting ready to cum, and then suddenly hot thick sperm shot down her throat, choking her. Sandy pumped harder and harder into her ass, until she felt it fill with cum as well, and then with a final pull from the rough fingers at her clit, Desiree came as well. Immediately her knees buckled and she would have fallen if Sandy hadn't been holding her breasts.

Sandy stood up and stretched, barely breathing hard. He looked down at the two, the girl still supported by his one hand, almost limp, the man sweating in rivulets down his face, gasping for breath. He grabbed Tyler's damp hair, and pulled his head up to look him in the eye. The young man's eyes were glazed and Sandy had to shake his head a bit to get him to focus. "Now that we've had our fun, Lollipop and I will be leaving. There's someone I know she has to meet. Tell Steven I'll be back...or someone will. Next time, they might not be quite as friendly as I have been. However, if he returns the girl, unchanged, then the Old Man might decide to forgive and forget. Doubtful, but it's better than his other options, trust me. Got it?" Tyler nodded, his eyes wide. "Good. Come on, Lollipop, let's get you dressed. We're going for a ride."

Desiree was starting to come back to herself and when she realized what the man had said, she tried to run from him. He twisted her tender breast viciously, making her scream, then shoved her toward Tyler's closet. He pulled out a tank top and found a pair of sweatshorts that looked like they would fit her. "Put 'em on, darlin'." Trembling, crying, not sure what to think anymore, the girl did as she was told. The clothes looked very sexy on her, and Sandy grinned. "Oh, yes Lollipop, you do look good enough to eat. Say bye bye to your little boyfriend. You won't be seeing him again most likely." Grasping her arm tightly, Sandy dragged her toward Tyler.

Her eyes met Tyler's, filled with a myriad of emotions. She was terrified and he felt lower than dirt at how he had become excited over her torment. A lone tear trickled down her face, and she blinked hard, trying not to let any more spill. "Des...baby...." He choked, wanting to say more. He watched, sickened, as Sandy slid a hand down her body, cupping her breasts as they stood there, his thumb idly teasing her nipple.

She closed her eyes, then said in a broken voice, "Goodbye Tyler." Her eyes dropped to the ground as Sandy pulled her shirt up, giving Tyler a look again at her soft creamy breasts. Her nipples were taut and rosy again, and he had a feeling that the large man was going to fuck her raw before the night was over. Moving her slightly forward, Sandy pushed her until her right nipple rested against Tyler's mouth.

"Suck it boy....you know you want to....this is your last chance....."

Knowing if he committed this act against her, he would lose her forever, even if he did see her again, Tyler could not control his wayward tongue. It slid from between his lips and caressed the nub, laving it and drawing a moan from her tired throat. Giving in to his desire, Tyler pursed his lips and fastened them around the nipple, suckling it hard as he'd always dreamed of. To the sound of Desiree's sobbing moan of pleasure and Sandy's evil chuckle, he supped on her. Sandy shifted her, so that the other nipple now awaited his mouth, and Tyler eagerly lapped at it, suckling again. He tasted the flesh he had longed for, knowing he never would again, except in dreams, and he could not stop. She was held in position so that he could move his head back and forth between her sweet peaks, vaguely aware that the other man had begun fingering her through the shorts she wore. Desiree's moans and sobs grew more frantic and then she screamed as her climax washed over her.

Laughing, Sandy pulled her away, still leaving her shirt up and the other man panting with need. "You'd suck her tits all night if I let you wouldn't you?" He leaned down, took each nipple in his own mouth, lapped at them for a moment, and then pulled her upright, yanking her shirt down. Reaching in his pocket, he pulled out a small syringe and plunged it into the girl's upper arm. In moments, Desiree's eyes fluttered and she slumped, as Sandy caught her up in his arms, tossing her over his shoulder easily.

"What did you give her?" Tyler's voice was thick with lust and fright.

Sandy eyed him coldly, patting the girl's ass. "What do you care, boy? You just proved she's nothing to you but a good fuck. She'll remember that the rest of her life...or at least as long as she has a memory. Now, don't forget to relay my message to Steven."

Without another word, he turned on his heel and strode out. He could scarcely wait to tell the Old Man what little he knew, but more important, to show him the new filly. He glanced at Desiree, sleeping peacefully on the front seat beside him. He really hoped he would get to keep her for his own. He'd love to have the opportunity to break her himself. This would give him a real opportunity to release all the pent up sexual frustration he experienced in working with the other girls daily. He drove off into the night.

About thirty minutes later, Steven's car pulled into the driveway. He saw that only Tyler was home, and wondered if he had been able to get Desiree into bed yet. She was definitely one fine piece of ass that he wouldn't mind getting his own dick into someday. There was a single light on in the living room, and one on in Tyler's room. Carrying Liandra, he moved through the quiet house. He heard a thumping noise from upstairs, and what sounded like a faint yell. Pausing, he decided he'd best get his pet squared away first, then he could check on what was going on. Maybe something worth joining in on!

Unlocking the doorway, Steven moved down the stairs and into Liandra's room. She had been thoroughly cleaned at Larisa's, but he needed to add more cream to her nipples and clit, and he wanted to slip her another pill that would cause her to have erotic dreams all night long. Carefully, he administered the cream, admiring the way her nipples immediately stood at attention at his touch and her clit bloomed beneath his fingers. He dipped one inside, enjoying the feel of her muscles sucking at him, trying to draw him in deeper. He kissed her lips softly, but with hunger, then slipped the small pill into her mouth. Blowing on her nipples and clit, he slid a filmy negligee over her body and left her to her dreams, heading up the stairs to see what was going on.

Leetah
Leetah
335 Followers