In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 01

Story Info
A man and his elf summon a succubus.
2.3k words
4.54
69.6k
146

Part 1 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

*****

"Master, I don't mean to be too bold, but... I'm concerned," I finally speak up, about a week later than I should have.

"About?" he replies without looking up from his book.

"About this. All this," I gesture down at the papers and rune circle on the floor, "It's just..." I chew on my lip.

"Out with it Lorelei. You know your counsel is important to me on these matters," he finally looks up with a warm smile.

I can't help but blush a little at the praise, "Is it really wise? Summoning one of these things? They can be very dangerous."

"Having doubts about your skill as a teacher?"

"It isn't that. I'm confident and my abilities, and you clearly have a talent for this, Master. But this is all going so fast," I nervously play with my hair, hoping he'll drop all this and come to his senses, "It's only been a few months since we started. I feel like we're rushing into this."

"We've gone over the seals and contracts again and again, it's air-tight. I think you're worrying over nothing," he takes a piece of chalk and puts a few more markings on the floor, "Besides, worse comes to worse, it'll never get out of the house."

"Technically, that should be the case, but I've not had a chance to re-examine the wards. Your aunt put them up a long time ago, and-"

"-And you told me they'd last a thousand years," he interrupts me with a playful smile.

"...I did say that, and in theory they'll hold, but we never tested against-" and he interrupts me again, this time with an index finger to the lips.

"I think you're less afraid of what could happen if things go wrong, and more afraid of if everything goes right. Lorelei, you won't- can't be, replaced. Especially not by some hellspawn. You are my prized elf, and nothing will change that."

My cheeks erupt in a flush of bright red, "N-no! That's not at all what I was-"

He hushes me again and kisses my forehead, "Let's get started, everything's in order."

I could protest further, but I know when I'm facing a lost cause. Humans are stubborn like that. We both kneel and begin the preliminary rituals. At first I think we've done something wrong and are just talking to some chalk drawings on the floor, and I'm almost relieved.

But then the weird stuff starts. The light starts to go down, even though it's midday and there's a bay window in the room. I can still see the sky and the sun outside, but it's like something's sucking the light out. The dust and bits of chalk seem to drift wherever they please, and the inner circles, drawn in rams blood, start to drip upwards, towards the ceiling.

And all at once, she's there, in the center of the circle. Perhaps the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, her agonizingly perfect form is somewhat marred by the unguligrade lower legs that jut from her knees, terminating in cloven hooves, the curved horns sprouting from her head, and the long, flexible tail that flows from above her rear.

I was expecting her to be nude, that's not a surprise. What is a surprise, is the involuntary effect it has on my body. All at once, my heart is pounding, my skin is hot, and my pussy is drenched. If it weren't for my chastity belt, I fear I'd be dripping all over the floor. For the first time, I think I feel grateful to have my pussy locked away, because not only am I overcome with this arousal, but also a deep, intense fear for what this creature could do to me.

Master looks fine. Humans.

I can only guess that some level of this demon's aura has been cast over him, though. Beneath his clothing, his cock must be rock hard and throbbing, with the beautiful head slowing dripping that moisture, his body readying... Ahem. Did I mention how overwhelmingly aroused this has made me?

But he keeps his composure completely, and approaches the circle where she is trapped, for now.

"I take it the contract in my summons interests you, else you wouldn't be here. Let's talk," he says all too casually, like he isn't talking to a whore of Satan that he pulled from out of hell.

She gives a smile that sends chills down my spine. And makes my clit throb. Dammit.

Even with master demonstrating his strength and confidence in talking to a gorgeous demon with a silky voice standing in a glowing runic circle, the details of their discussion are... a bit dull, to be honest. Going over specifics and technicalities to make sure she doesn't find a loophole to get free, establishing in clarity that she must serve his whims - all stuff that was already included in the contract etched into the summoning circle, I might add. Seems like some part of hell is run by lawyers. I mean, you can add your own joke there, if you want.

"Very well, then for my time on earth, I shall indeed call you my master," she says. I could add how she says it smugly, but everything she says sounds smug, so I'll start repeating myself, "And you may call me-"

"Let's not pretend you're going to give me your real name, if you were, this contract business would be moot," master very astutely interjects, "And I'm not going to pronounce one of those god awful demonic messes of a name if it isn't real. I'm just going to call you Lucy."

"If you would like," she smirks, offering out her hand, "I think we have an understanding. Shake this poor sinner's hand?"

I wince a little as master reaches out, as if the world will come to a stop when he clasps it. But it doesn't. All that happens is the circle beneath her feet, er, hooves, stops glowing. And I know that we're stuck with her for awhile.

She stretches her arms like it was cramped in that circle. And arches her back. And shows off her tits. Somehow I don't think it was incidental.

"Well then, shall we get to serving some of those, how did you put it - whims?" she smiles (again, smugly, but it's safe to assume it always is) and moves in closer.

Master remains standing like a stone wall as she reaches directly for his crotch. I guess subtlety isn't a strong point for hell-sluts. But then something neither of us expected happened. There is a brief flash and a quiet crack, and her hand is repelled like it had been slapped away. The look irritation and confusion (and somehow, still smugness) that comes across her face is priceless, and I have to stifle a giggle.

"Serving my whims means serving them when and where I want. And my whims aren't always necessarily related to your satisfaction. So I've established some barriers," master says very matter-of-factly.

Her eyes narrow in annoyance, "You're a mage."

"With a quality teacher," he smiles and I can't help but beam a little, "But I need some hands-on practice, and so here you are. Oh, and before I forget, in case you get the idea of serving your own whims when not in my presence..."

He reaches out and touches the center of her upper chest with his fingertips, and flashes of symbols appear all over her body. She recoils as though they burn, but regains her composure as they fade from sight. She examines master for a moment before reaching for her own crotch as she did for master's, with the same result repeating itself.

"It will react to your intent, so it shouldn't impede normal movement," he tells her, receiving another annoyed expression in return.

But it doesn't last, and she regains her full measure of smugness in just a moment, "No matter. There isn't a man alive who can resist me. We just have to find what you like."

Her hair changes from it's red color to black, to brown to blonde. Her form changes from it's demonic state, to one of her without hooves, horns, or a tail, "I'm sure there's something that gets you going," she looks sideways at me with a smile (you know what kind), and then in an instant, she IS me. A nude copy of me. But with fuller lips, a larger chest, and wider hips. I guess being a bitch is part of the deal when you're a succubus.

I avert my eyes and try to pretend my whole body isn't becoming flushed.

"No, that won't be necessary," master tells her. He snaps his fingers and her body suddenly shifts back it's original form, "If there's something specific I want from you, it will be mine. And right now, what I want is to deny you.

"Come now, you can't possibly just want to..." she pauses, and looks almost not-smug for a moment, and her eyes fly wide. Her nose twitches and she carefully assesses him, "No. No way. It can't be."

She leans in close. Too close, honestly, but she doesn't quite touch him, clearly trying to avoid being repelled again. Her nose twitches faster and that wide grin sneaks back across her face, "You're a virgin!"

Master continues to- Wait, what?!

No, no. That's not possible. Master is such a charming and handsome man, and he's too old for that. And rich, since he inherited this estate. Not that that should matter, but it can't hurt.

I'm sure he's been with plenty of women. Not me, of course, but he's been busy. And it's only been a few months. And he's a gentleman. He's certainly not shy around me. I've washed his body numerous times already.

And it's not like he's gay or anything. He gets erections when I clean him. And he summoned a succubus.

Clearly she's wrong.

"Are you sure about that?" he says, tilting his head. You tell that lying bitch what's what, master!

"Oh, very. That intoxicating smell is unmistakable," she licks her lips.

"That's quite astute. I've heard succubi can detect these things, even in men, but I didn't quite believe it. This might require some study," he gives a pleasant, nonchalant smile as if nothing is unusual, "But for now, make yourself at home. Lorelei, be a dear and make up a room for our guest. And draw a bath for her so she can get rid of that sulfur scent."

This is an odd play master. How did you fool her senses?

--

"Master, how did you do that, exactly?" I ask, managing to catch him in the hall, alone.

"Hm? Do what, Lorelei?" he's still not perturbed by any of this.

"Convince the demon that you're, you know..."

"What do I know?" he quirks an eyebrow. Can't tell if he doesn't know what I'm talking about or he's just fucking with me.

"That you've never, you know, been with a woman? I didn't teach you anything like that."

"No magic with that, Lorelei."

"So it was a conventional trick? Something you wore to fool her nose?" I probe further, probably showing more naivete than is appropriate for my age.

"No tricks."

"Then...?" my eyes grow wide with concern.

"Yes," he smiles and pats my head, as if I were a child who just figured something out for themselves.

"But... why?" I ask, unable to remove the horrified expression from my face.

"I was born that way, we all were," he says. The snark isn't helping, master, this is serious.

"No, I mean-"

"I know what you mean, Lorelei," he puts a hand on my shoulder, "There's no single reason. I've had some history of difficulty with all this social stuff, and time sort of got away from me. You can stop looking at me like I'm broken or something."

"N-no, that's not what I think! It's just, it's odd. I mean, at your age. Not that you're too old or anything! You're still a young man. It's just that I didn't expect-" he shushes me again with his fingertip.

"I know it's surprising. Sorry to catch you off-guard like that, it just isn't something that comes up easily, nor am I prone to mention it," he turns to continue walking, "It isn't something you need to worry about."

I scamper after him like a lost dog, "But I am worried about it! I'm your elf, worrying about you is what I do!"

He just chuckles. Not helping, master.

"It's just, I didn't know all this time, and it's my job to serve your needs. All of them. You know I'm always here for you master, whatever you need..." I sort of trail off as I realize that it came out a lot sluttier than I intended.

I get a full laugh that time as he looks back at my blushing cheeks, placing his hand on one of them, "I'm well aware of your abilities and willingness to serve, Lorelei. And there will come a time for that, but not yet. I'm going to use the effect this has on our new friend for a little entertainment."

I sigh and nod my head, "Yes, master."

"Speaking of Lucy, did you prepare her room and draw a bath?

I nod again, "Her room is read and the bath is filling."

"Good," he pats my head again, "I'd like you to bathe her personally. Don't worry, the barriers only work on her, your hands will be unaffected."

I swallow hard, but nod in understanding.

"And I think it goes without saying that she's on a strict denial of sexual touching or orgasm without my express permission. Don't let her talk you into anything."

"Of course, master, I would never!" I'm a little bothered that he thinks I would engage in such slutty behavior. Then again, I did basically just offer him my body.

He smiles and kisses my forehead, "I know, that's why you're my elf."