In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 02

Story Info
A man and his elf summon a succubus.
1.2k words
4.62
29.2k
28

Part 2 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home.

Chapter 2

Her skin is actually very soft. Maybe it's all the sulfur fumes in hell, good for the skin, sort of like the water in a hotspring. Or maybe she's a soulless hellbeast engineered to manipulate us with her beauty. One of those.

"A little lower, elf," she says while I wash her stomach, as if she's suddenly in charge of anything.

"Master instructed me to bathe you, not to follow your orders," I say as curtly as I can.

"You'll have to get there eventually, you know. Just make sure you're thorough," her eyes dance over me, "I'm awfully dirty."

Defiantly, I make sure I move up, not down with the sponge, swallowing hard when I realize I just got a handful of tit. Their definitely real, not that I expect there's a lot of boob jobs in hell. But they look a little too perfect, and feeling how jiggly and soft they are just kind of pisses me off.

Naturally, she groans as I wash them, as if just to annoy me further, "You're good with your hands."

"I take all my work seriously," I take the pitcher and pour water to rinse her breasts off. It's... quite a sight. I wonder if her nipples are always erect like that because she's a succubus, or if she's actually turned on right now. Impossible to tell.

"Clearly. Especially on women, I take it. I mean, that's why you haven't satisfied your master, right? You're not into men?" she clearly tries to provoke me.

I respond by pouring the pitcher of water on her head, "I have to wash your hair."

She moves to allow me access. Somehow her head being wet makes her hotter.

"Did I strike a chord? I'm sorry, I genuinely thought you were a lesbian," she takes in a slow breath through her nose, "After all, I'm not the only one who's wet in here."

She's... not wrong. My crotch is still soaked, and my clit throbs a little each time I touch her. As if I wasn't pent up already.

"No, I am not a lesbian," I start firmly working shampoo into her hair.

"But... you do like women too, yes?"

"I serve whatever my human master or mistress needs," not that it's any of her business.

"So is he not your first owner?" she leans back, getting closer than I appreciate.

"If you must know, I served master's aunt for many years," I tell her, "She had no children, so when she passed, she left her estate, myself included, to her favorite nephew. I have been his for less than a year."

"So... not long, but still long enough that you could have satisfied him hundreds of times by now. Did you serve his aunt as a proper- Ouch!" she growls, looking back.

"Sorry, you had a tangle," I say, not bothering to feign sincerity, "And again, if you must know, I did serve his aunt in every way expected of an elf."

"That isn't taking credence from my lesbian theory," she's greeted with another pitcher-full of water to the head.

"Master has merely not asked for my sexual services yet. When that time comes, I will gladly do so," aaand, there's only one place left to wash. I sigh, "Lean back."

"Yet, you say," she gives that smug grin again and leans against the edge of the tub and spreads her legs, "But what kind of man summons a succubus when he has an elf girl? I mean, probably not one who intends to use the elf girl, I'd imagine."

That's it bitch, provoke me when I'm about to handle your genitals, "Who master chooses to give and not give his attention to is not up to us, it's entirely his prerogative."

I reach down between her legs, starting to rub the sponge between her buttocks, to which she responds with an irritating satisfied growl.

"Precisely, but what I'm saying is that he clearly is not so interested in giving it to you. At least not at first. Maybe not ever. Does that bother you?"

My jaw sets in. Maintain your composure, Lorelei. You need it now.

I move my hands upwards and find her pussy in the soapy water. Just like her nipples, her clit and labia are engorged as if she's ready to go. And her pussy is hot. Like, really hot. It's noticeably warmer than the hot water it's soaking in. I rub the outside with the sponge, then gingerly start to work in her folds. She licks her lips and shudders. Not making this easier.

"You're quiet, does that mean it does? Are you troubled, knowing your master's first time will be with me? That you'll stay in your little belt while I slide down on his cock. Again, and again," she's really pushing it, "If you want, I could ask him if you could at least watch. I mean, we're basically sisters now, so I don't mind helping you out."

I wonder if demons need to breath. Like, say, if I held her head under the water till the bubbles stopped, what would the result be?

"Master has you on strict denial of sexual touching for now," I remind, scrubbing roughly against her exposed pussy, which unfortunately only results in her shuddering and moaning.

"You say that, but look where your hands are. He sent his little elf girl to make sure I was nice and clean down there, didn't he?" she licks her lips again and stares at me, "If you want, you can keep going. After all, you care about your master's pleasure, and you'd want to make sure I'm nice and ready, so it feels the best for him.

I pull my hands away, "I'm done. Stand up so I can dry you off."

"Aww, so soon? A shame. But then, the sooner I get out, the sooner I can get back to master," she stands up and steps out of the tub, and I try to ignore how gorgeous her body is as it glistens."

"Like I said, master has you on denial, so don't expect much," I start wiping her down, from horns to hooves.

"Am I being denied? Or is he? There's been plenty of men who thought they could resist me before. None of them lasted more than a day," that smug look as she watches me clean her. Yep, should've drowned her in the tub.

"My... aura, is stronger on men. Whatever you're feeling right now, it's probably tenfold for him. That cock just has to be aching. I bet he's in his room masturbating to thoughts of me right now. Getting the quick one out before he takes me, so he can last and enjoy me for as long as he likes," she gets a little breathy as she speaks of him, and I get progressively more murdery.

"There are clothes that should fit you on your bed," I say, holding back a shout.

"Thank you dear, I appreciate your... service," she leans in and grabs me by the neck, kissing me hard with some of the softest, hottest lips I've ever felt. Her slick, long tongue dives deep past my own lips, but might as well be on my clit, because I nearly come right there in my belt.

She pulls back and walks off with a devious giggle, the click of her hooves echoing against the floor, and leaving me catching my breath.