In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 03

Story Info
A man and his elf summon a succubus.
1.4k words
4.62
27.4k
27

Part 3 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 3

***

The internet provides very little actual, valuable information on succubi, it turns out. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, this sort of summoning is frowned upon. Humans who can command magic are few and far between, and bringing demons into the world is not something elves are allowed to do. Technically speaking, I'm not really sure if it's legal for master to be doing things like this either.

Even if elves were allowed, most couldn't. Strangely enough, humans who can use magic tend to have greater aptitude than your average elf. I consider myself fairly skilled, and master is already on the verge of surpassing my abilities. My old mistress was the same way.

Searches for information succubi, their weaknesses, how to banish them, these all dry up fairly quick. Not that I'd just banish her without master's permission, but it never hurts to be prepared.

Before I even realize it, these searches for information quickly turn to searches for images and video. There are a few of those. One has to sift through all the ones of people cosplaying as succubi, of course, and there are even more of those. The difference is unmistakable, though. The videos with genuine demons have a specific intensity to them.

It's hard to look away. I know master didn't get me a computer for such lewd things, but what can I say? We can't always be proper, and I don't think he'd mind. Plus, I'm still a horny mess from earlier.

My fingers idly slide between my legs and rub against the hard barrier separating my pussy from the rest of the world. I feel nothing, of course, but it's still a habit that doesn't go away, and it's somehow comforting to stroke across the ceramic-like material.

That material is how we ended up how we are, in this place. Elves don't do good with iron, you see. Or steel, since it's still mostly iron. Of course, it's everywhere in the human world, but we're usually okay unless there's a chunk of it wrapped around our bodies. Like say, with a belt. There's other metals that don't bother us or interrupt our magic. Copper, bronze, aluminum. But of course they have their limitations. For generations before being brought into the wonder of the human world, my people would make a material to overcome this limitation.

There's not a good translation for it. "Opaque, unshattering spirit glass that bends with the will of nature and is strong like iron but not iron" would be close, but obviously, that doesn't work well in English. Most humans call it "fay-iron" or "elf-iron". It's similar in texture to the kinds of hi-tech ceramics that humans sometimes use in kitchen knives. Stronger, though, and can be made more flexible. We made it with magic, and had no analogous means of making it without magic.

Until my mistress came along, of course. She was a talented mage, and I taught her everything I know, though she rapidly surpassed me. When I taught her to make the fay-iron, she was fascinated. Over the course of time, she single-handedly reverse-engineered the process and developed a means to make it without magic at all.

That's how she made her fortune. The material that was an imitation iron for elvish tools and weapons for millennia rapidly became a useful material for everything from computer components to body armor. And, of course, chastity belts.

Sometimes I curse myself for teaching the method, when I feel that barrier that keeps me from satisfaction. But, of course, I'd be wearing one anyways, it just wouldn't be as light or comfortable. Honestly, if it was covering any other part of my body, I might forget I was wearing it.

I get up briefly to make sure everyone's still asleep. And that master's honor is still intact. After I'd made sure Lucy was sleeping, or at least in bed, I put a locking spell on her door. It should only last till the morning, and won't stop her if she's really dedicated, but anything she might do to get out will surely make enough noise that I'll know. I won't have some interdimensional hussy trying to get at my master in the middle of the night.

Master himself is sleeping soundly, but I make sure his room is the right temperature and that he's properly covered, anyways.

As soon as I sit back down, my fingers are between my legs again in my peculiar fantasy masturbation. Not that I checked on everyone to make sure that I didn't get caught. That's not something to worry about, elves are nothing if not stealthy. Though I will admit, the last thing I'd like is for that horned bitch catch me rubbing my crotch fruitlessly. I'd never hear the end of how pathetic I am, I'm sure.

Nevertheless, I continue my little ritual as my internet searches lose any pretense of tactical research. I move from the videos of succubi to conventional pornography. That master is still unmarried has bothered me, but my concern has become ten-fold in the last twenty four hours. Now that I know he's a virgin, now that we have this hellspawn in the house. I really should talk to master about finding a wife. Or at least a girlfriend. Or even a fuck-buddy. A human female to have sex with. Someone who's not a demon from hell.

Maybe even an elf.

Ugh. There we go again. And the fantasies start. I can't help but pretend my belt is gone and my fingers are my master's. That he's holding me in his arms and gently sliding those nimble fingers of his inside me.

And naturally, the porn goes in the same direction. My long list of bookmarks to sites that specialize in human-elf porn. Watching all those scenes of these petite little elf girls getting those thick human cocks pounded into them. In their mouths, in their asses, in their pussies. Their slender hands sliding all over their men and their thick, erect cocks, having that thick, musty semen spray all over them. Sometimes you can even seem them cum, too. You can spot the convulsions as their pussies spasm, and sometimes even squirt. They clench on those cocks and writhe and moan...

Dear earth mother...

It's no lie that I want master to fuck me. Obviously. I'm his elf and he's my master. It would be strange if I didn't want it. But fuck if it isn't intense tonight.

I give up on the porn and go to my bed. I put my pillow between my legs and start to grind down, the shield on my belt pressing against the soft fabric as I fruitlessly hump it, pretending it's master. My fingers slide between my buttocks, and for perhaps the thousandth time, I press my fingertips to my little hole, contemplating pressing them in, imagining what it would be like if master pushed himself in there.

But I don't. Maybe I'm a good elf, maybe I'm a coward, but that hole belongs to master as well. Just because the belt doesn't cover it doesn't mean I should go playing with it like it's mine to do so with.

Once my hips start to get tired, I collapse against the mattress and pull the covers over me with a sigh. I can't help but think about my situation.

Mistress never had children, or got married. She wasn't a lesbian, nor asexual or anything like that. She just had problems with romance, and never considered it more important than her work. I offered my help many times, but to no avail. Outwardly, she seemed satisfied with her life, but I think she always regretted not starting a family. Perhaps I didn't try hard enough.

No. There's no use guilting myself over that again. Besides, if she had, I may not have been left to master.

And that's where I should be focusing. She's gone, he's here, and I can do my best for him.

And maybe she understood that. Though he wasn't her child, they were always close, and she always treasured him. And she left me to him.

But it's more than that. She also left him to me. She left her most trusted servant to care for her most treasured family member.

And now that family member has seductive monster from hell under his own roof. It's time to take this seriously, Lorelei. Master's purity, his very honor as a man could be at stake here. I'm not about to let that creature just take his innocence like that.

If not me, then I will see to it that a proper human woman is his lover. You will not have him, hell-bitch.