In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 04

Story Info
A man and his elf summon a succubus.
1.9k words
4.73
24.1k
25

Part 4 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 4

***

Master said to meet him in the living room, but the only there is her.

"Was there a problem with the clothes I left you?" I say, trying to get at why she is quite clearly not wearing them. Or any others.

"Too small. Specifically too tight in the chest. An honest mistake, I'm sure. I can't imagine you have to worry about that too often," she manages to be as casually bitchy as is probably possible. We're off to a great start.

"That works as an explanation for the shirt. What about everything else?"

"In for a penny, in for a pound. You're all too hung up on this clothing thing on Earth," she steps far too close to me, "You'd probably feel better without it."

"I think I'll be fine," I slowly step back, but feel a hand slide up my hip, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Killing time. Master said he's going to meet us here, but I haven't seen him, so it looks like it's just us," again, she moves closer than I appreciate, "We could do something. I hear you're all locked up like a proper little girl," she gives a mocking giggle, "But I'm not. So I guess we'll just focus on me..."

"I'm not going to do anything without-" my eyes widen as I feel a hand clutch my buttocks, "Okay, that's quite enough!"

"I won't tell. It'll be our little secret. Besides, you want to be on good side, don't you? I mean, if you want attention from your master, once I'm done with him."

And she's squeezing harder, fingers digging in. I start to ready a spell to stun her, but it's interrupted by a loud yelp and her whole body lurching back.

"I don't recall giving you permission to touch my elf, Lucy."

Oh, master, you are my hero!

He's standing there as she tumbles down, her tail in his hand.

"Not. The. Tail!" she hisses, but he doesn't let go. In fact, he gives it another pull.

"I'm sorry, what, now? 'Not' something? I must have misheard you, because I own you, tail and all, and I can't imagine you'd try to tell me where I can and cannot touch my property," he gets that tone in his voice. The demon can have her slut aura that makes my pussy drip all she wants, but she's got nothing on master showing a firm hand.

"Are you alright, Lorelei?" he immediately switches to a concerned tone, walking over and putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Much better now," I beam a little and he puts a hand on my cheek.

"Our new housemate can't be bothered to wear clothes, much less keep her hands to herself. Hardly the sort of behavior we expect in this household, wouldn't you agree, Lorelei?"

I just nod in agreement. Master, please don't make me more of a target for her slutty behavior.

"Maybe I'll need to make her feel more at home. I've been meaning to start tormenting her. That's what they do in hell, right?" he gets a devious smirk.

She responds predictable with a smug expression, her tail flipping around like a cat, "Torment? Well why didn't you just say so?"

She slides up to him, and her hands are in too many places that they should not be, "I like that idea."

"Then you are naive," he says very matter-of-factly, "Knees," there is command in his tone and she falls to her knees like a sack of flour as magic overtakes her, leaving a surprised expression on her face. That still manages to be smug.

Master produces a phallic object and hands it to me. It's an electric vibrator.

"Lorelei, get this slick for me," without even thinking about how lewd it is, I take the toy, place it in my mouth, and start sucking and licking it. Muscle memory. Maybe I should stop calling her a slut. Glass houses.

Without another word, master steps over and starts unbuttoning my blouse. My pulse skyrockets. Will this be it? Real attention from master?

Lucy tries to get up and come over to us, and master simply turns to her and says, "Stay," and it's like she's glued to the floor by the knees.

I stand there passively as he pulls my blouse off of my shoulders, hands moving down to unfasten my skirt, dropping it to the ground. If my blushing wasn't obvious before, it certainly is now.

I find myself sucking the vibrator faster and hard as I become more exposed. Finally, I hear the clicks as master enters the combination into the pad on my chastity belt, and feel the rush of air against my sensitive flesh as it drops to the ground.

The demon is staring daggers as I get this attention, unable to even touch herself without the spells reacting.

Finally, master pulls the toy from my mouth and walks over to the couch, with Lucy kneeling right in front of him. I'm suddenly aware of how exposed I am, and reflexively move to cover my pussy and breasts, earning me a chuckle from master and another glare from the demon.

Master pulls her closer to the couch by her tail and gives me a warm smile, "Lorelei. I would like you to masturbate for us. Do you think you could do that for me?

I swallow hard and give a slow nod.

It's kind of awkward at first. I acquiesced to master immediately, because of course I did, but I forgot exactly how long it's been since I've been allowed to really touch myself like this. Not that I don't think about it every day. As much as I'd like to imagine I have the kind of self-control to resist my own fingers and be a proper elf, I'm thankful for the belt, even if it's a source of frustration. I'd never be able to maintain that kind of willpower.

I'm very sensitive, and I worry that if I do too much, I won't keep from going over the edge. And I'm not sure just what to do at first, but like riding a bicycle or using a bow, it comes back to me. And holy hell did I forget how nice this kind of touching is.

Soon, I'm whimpering and my knees are buckling and the whole room smells like my pussy. At least to my nose. I get so into it that I almost forget that I'm being watched. But I'm reminded by a sharp hiss from Lucy.

My eyes fly open to see master sitting there on the couch, still fully clothed (because he's a tease like that), having just inserted the vibrator deep into Lucy's rear. She sits there on all fours, with that tail whipping back and forth, with a surprised, wide eyed expression. It's priceless. One would think that getting something up the ass wouldn't be such a shock to her, but then I guess if a demon didn't stay tight, they wouldn't have as much use as a living sex toy.

I lose myself for a second and giggle, earning me another sharp stare from the succubus, but a warm, pleased grin from master. I'm instantly, somehow, even hornier than than before, and my fingers pull back to keep me off of the edge.

"Please, continue, Lorelei," master says to me in a calm, patient tone.

I bite my lip and start tracing over my folds again, lightly circling my clit and hoping that it's enough to please him, afraid to touch myself any more firmly.

Lucy's chest heaves, her swinging breasts bouncing with each breath as master works that vibrator in and out of her ass. It looks like it feels so good, I can just imagine what it must be like.

And then, just as she looks almost as desperate as me, he stops and takes his hand away, leaving the buzzing toy lodged inside of her. He stands and casts a quick spell that anchors her knees where they are, then grabs her roughly by one of the horns and pulls her upright. Surprisingly, the toy does not come free.

He reaches down and turns the knob on it, increasing the buzzing, "Lucy, I want you to stay right where you are, and I want you to keep that thing inside you. You can thrust it with your hands if you want, but if it comes free from your ass, or you so much as graze a finger over your pussy, we will stop. And of course, no cumming, not that you can without permission."

She doesn't say anything, and I don't have the time to process her expression (though I'm sure it was nasty) before master walks around behind me and wraps my arms around my waist. This isn't helping my willpower.

His hands slide over mine and he kisses the tip of my ear while we put on a show for the demon. I'd wish that he'd just fuck me already, but I already know that isn't going to happen right now. I can still pretend, though.

He pulls me back and sits in the chair facing opposite of Lucy. I can't help but moan as I sit in his lap. He's hard as a rock and pressing right against ass. Dear earth mother.

He grasps both legs just under the knees and pulls them back until he's able to push them behind my arms, leaving my pussy spread and exposed to the room, my clit swollen and throbbing in the open air.

His hands stroke down and guide my fingers to my pussy once more, rubbing my clit and lips, pushing my digits into me, but not quite touching me himself. His lips find my neck and I can feel the soft warm of his breath on me. Such a fucking tease.

And when I think I can't take anymore, I'm given some reprieve by the demon of all creatures. She's kneeling there, furiously working that vibrator into her ass like there's a time limit. That tail whips around and her breasts bounce in her never-ending panting. She is actually quite beautiful, I do have to admit that, especially now.

"Just... just let me finish already!" she shouts at master. Quite rudely I might add.

"I don't know, that wasn't a very nice way of asking. Try again," for some reason it's hot when he's smug, but not her.

"P...please, may I cum? ...Master?" she finally forces out.

"Hmm... Lorelei, what do you think?"

I'm hardly in a position to answer, but it was mostly rhetorical, anyways.

"Tell you what, Lorelei, I personally don't really don't want her to cum, it would ruin my fun to just let her have release like that, but I'll let you decide. **You** have my permission. If you finish yourself, I'll let Lucy have her orgasm, too," he tells me. It takes a moment for me to parse what he's telling me, but I work it out.

Reluctantly, I slowly move my trembling hands from my pussy, leaving it throbbing and dripping and wanting. My eyes fight back tears from the desperation, but I clench them along with my fists and hold steady in place, letting my pleasure go.

"Well, there's your answer, Lucy. You won't be cumming today," he sits up, holding me against him as he reaches to the floor and grabs my chastity belt. It's cold against my hot pussy as he fastens it back on and seals me away, once again.

"Now, Lucy, if you can show yourself to be such a loyal, selfless servant as my dear elf, perhaps in the future I'll show you some more leniency," he lightly kisses my cheek and I somehow manage to blush in embarrassment, even after all of that.