In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 13

Story Info
Discipline ensues.
2.2k words
4.7
18.7k
22

Part 13 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 13

***

It's hard to focus on what I'm doing, knowing, or rather, -not- knowing what's going on in the basement. It isn't soundproofed, exactly, but not a lot of noise gets out. At least for humans. As it is, every so often, I catch a little noise. Nothing that makes me really discern what's happening, only that something is.

I stop what I'm doing in the kitchen several times, and walk over to the basement door. I stand there with my hand just over the knob. Just a quick check, walk down the stairs to make sure everything's okay. I'm sure it is, of course, but just check on him. I'm sure he wouldn't fuck her. That makes no sense. He wouldn't give her what she wants after she's been so bad.

But I don't actually manage to turn the knob. Each time, I go back to the kitchen and continue making dinner.

Ugh. This is stupid. It's not like he's going to be mad if I go check. I'm just going to go down-

"Lorelei, are you there?" I jump and drop a spoon when I hear master's voice crackling out of nowhere. He never uses it, I almost forgot it was there.

"Yes, master, I'm here," I say, pressing the button.

"Come down here, I need your help," he says flatly. No elaboration or indication of what for.

I guess he's decided for me.

The stairs creak all the way down, and the whole stairwell smells like pussy. I compose myself and travel down. I'm not sure if it's more or less shocking than I expected, because I honestly don't know what I expected.

"M-master?" I peek around the corner into the main room.

On the plus side, master is still clothed. Lucy is not. She's anging by her wrists from the ceiling. Well, 'hanging' isn't quite right, her toes do touch the ground. He's gagged her with what seems to be unfortunately one of our good towels. Between her legs is what appears to be a saw horse, her thighs (and the end of her tail) tied to it. A plug-in vibrator is pressed squarely against her clit, though it isn't on.

"Oh, there you are, Lorelei," master turns from a table with a series of implements on it.

"Master..." I swallow, "What exactly is going on down here?"

"I'm punishing Lucy," he says, very matter-of-factly, "Or rather, I'm trying to. Do you have any idea how hard it is to physically reprimand a succubus?"

"I... guess it would be," I look at her, noticing red marks all along her skin. I've seen marks like this before.

"I tried this riding crop, the flogger, even went so far as the bullwhip. I tried heated objects, she likes all of it!" he shakes his head.

I look over the leather objects on the table, "Oh! You found mistress' tools. You know, she used to be very-"

"Lorelei, I'm going to have to stop you right there," he holds up a hand and closes his eyes, "I realize you were Aunt June's elf, and you must have served her in all the ways expected of an elf, including sexual things. But she was still my aunt, and I'd appreciate it if you did not ever share any of that information with me."

"Oh, of course," I blush a little and clear my throat.

"I did find some things out. For example, I would have thought electrical current would have had the same effectiveness as heat, which she seems resistant too," he picks up a stun gun from the table and makes it arc for a few seconds, to which Lucy recoils from and glares at him, "But no. I suppose it makes a measure of sense, if you think of cthonic beings in opposition to celestial beings, which seem to wield lightning as a weapon. Thor, Zeus, Jehovah, all being traditionally thought of using it to punish mortals. Of course that's all myth, not science. I'm not certain what the real reason is."

"Master..." I begin, that nagging worry tugging at me about this whole mess.

"I finally settled on that I'd have to be more creative than just physical punishment, which she enjoys. But since I've been denying her, I can't exactly just do more of that," he explains, walking over to her, adjusting the vibrator, "I've managed to engineer a spell that will-"

"Master, can we talk about what happened?" I ask, finally.

"Hm? What about it?" he asks.

"I think it was my fault..." I start, then break into a long-winded confession.

I tell him everything. About my plan to get him a girlfriend, about Lucy finding out and about the deception to bring her along, and finally, about how I released some of the wards on her powers, and unfortunately, did not remember to put them back on. Lucy stares daggers at me the whole time. I worry that I'm about to be strung up alongside her.

He takes it better than I expected, "Thank for your... belated honesty about this. But that's not why she was able to possess me. I've been fiddling with the wards on her, and did not implement them correctly. I know exactly what it was. This one's my fault."

I kind of wish I knew that a few minutes ago, before I spilled everything. He seems startlingly unfazed, though.

"Are you mad?" I say, in a submissive tone.

"About your scheme?" he quirks an eyebrow, then waves a hand, "I've known about that for awhile."

I swallow hard, "You have?"

"Mhm," he turns back to Lucy and adjusts the vibrator, "It may not have occurred to you, but I have admin rights on our network. Plus, even if I didn't, your password is my middle name."

"Oh," I don't really know what to say to that. Though my eartips feel flushed, so that probably says enough."

If you really feel bad about it, I can give you a good spanking later, but right now I need your help with Lucy," he clicks the vibrator on to low power, "See, I've managed to work out a spell that will shut this thing off right when she gets to the edge. I had to experiment a bit, and we almost had a few accidents, but I think we've just about got it right."

That's actually kind of terrifying. He's let me off the hook on this one, but this is certainly a reminder not to get on his bad side.

"So," I watch as Lucy starts to squirm and moan as the device buzzes over her clit, "What did you need me for?"

"To help make this a more poignant experience for her. Come over here, right in front of her, Lorelei," he gestures me over as he begins unbuckling his belt.

I swallow hard as I watch his fingers, "You want me to...?"

"That's right," he nods, looking me in the eye, "Don't think you're up to it? You sound nervous. Don't worry, it not like it's some trick. Come, kneel down."

He says that so casually, as if the idea of him teasing me was silly. I think we both know better. Nonetheless, I step over and gracefully sink to my knees. It seems so natural a position, even though he's not had me use my mouth before. Assuming I'm not jumping to conclusions about what he wants.

He pulls himself free from his pants, already swelling. The sounds Lucy is making over the buzz of the vibrator quiet, and I make the mistake of glancing over at her, catching her incensed glare. Not helping the pressure.

Still, I am a good elf, and I'm not going to let a little thing like a jealous, angry hellspawn staring at me while I perform oral sex affect my duties. Which is not something I thought I'd be saying to myself when I woke up this morning.

I take his cock in my slender fingers and shudder a little as I feel the heat against my skin. I do sometimes wonder how my kind reproduces when our men have this to compete with, but that might be my current libido talking.

I look up into master's eyes while I ease forward and take the tip into my mouth, making sure this isn't a trick, afraid my prize will be snatched away. But it isn't. He lets me take him and gives me a satisfied grown as my lips wrap around him and my tongue slides underneath the head. I shiver and take a deep breath through my nose.

Lucy's muffled whimpers, moans, and heavy breathing have recommenced, with new sounds of irritation mixed in. And I can still feel her eyes on me. Then, as if on cue, there's a click, and the vibrator cuts off. The towel in her mouth doesn't do much to cut out the sound of her annoyed scream.

It must be rough, getting right to the edge and then having it ripped away like that... but, honestly, right now, I can hardly be bothered to care. Call me a bitch for ignoring her plight, but at this moment, it's barely an afterthought. It isn't even that I think she deserves it for all the trouble she's caused, though she most assuredly does. It's just that I'm here, on my knees, with my master's cock actually inside my mouth, and hearing the most delicious sounds from him, and could not be a happier little elf. Worries and jealous demons cannot get to me through my content delirium.

I'm so happy, it turns out, that I completely forget myself. I'm reminded by a gentle tapping of master's foot against my hand, which, as it turns out, is aggressively rubbing against the front of my chastity belt, as if I could get any sensation that way.

"Something on your mind, Lorelei?" he asks me, with a laugh.

I pull my mouth back, "Sorry," I say, looking down, sheepishly.

"It's okay, that's why we have the belt, to prevent any little accidents," he softly runs his fingers through my hair, "But I would appreciate your hands being more productive."

I nod eagerly, "Of course, master."

"And Lorelei, could you be a good girl and try to go a little deeper for me?" he asks, big blue eyes looking at me, as if that's a real question.

I nod and wrap my lips around him again. I will take him all the way to the back of my... then again, maybe not. It quickly becomes clear that my anatomy is not going to accommodate his entire length. How the hell does Lucy do this?

I press as far as I can, but I've only taken him halfway, and it's already hard to fit him. A gag reflex, I can handle, but my mouth just won't open wide enough. I'm barely avoiding scraping him with my teeth, and my lips are stretched wide.

The vibrator has since re-engaged, and Lucy's frustrated noises echo my own feelings as I try to force more of him past my lips.

It's calmed a little by the feel of master's hand on my chin. He gently tilts me to face up, without making me withdraw from his cock. He clearly sees my frustration.

"It's okay, Lorelei. Not all elves are equipped to pleasure men this way. Just do your best for me," he says, softly.

No! Master, I can totally do this! Just give me time to work at it! I want to say it, but I just nod, meekly.

"Now," he says in between pants, "I'm almost there."

I know this already. What kind of elf can't read her master's body?

"I'm going to cum in your mouth, and I want you to swallow," his gaze looks up at Lucy for a second, "Be a good girl and take it all for me."

That, I was less aware of. What about Lucy? How will she get... oh, fuck it. She had her chance to be good. I hungrily suck at him as best I can, even managing to get a little deeper, my delicate fingers sliding over the base of his shaft and balls. My heart pounds as his hips thrust against my mouth. I can feel all his passion, all of his need building up.

And finally, he explodes a torrent of his hot seed onto my tongue. I swoon a little as I taste him, and I greedily drink him down. The moment is over entirely too soon, and he pulls back, leaving us both to catch our breaths.

The vibrator clicks off again, and Lucy screams through her gag. Okay, now I feel a little bad. A little.

"Very good girl," master tells me, patting my head and running his fingers through my hair. I beam up at him, rather pleased with myself. I try to ignore Lucy's glare.

"What about Lucy?" I ask, and a moment later the vibrator re-engages.

"What about her?"

"Doesn't she need to...?"

"She can miss a feeding or two, she'll be fine," he says, pulling me to my feet, "It's not like I'm going to completely starve her. Now come along, Lorelei. I'm famished."

"You're not just going to... leave her like this, are you?" my eyes go wide at the prospect.

"As a matter of fact, I am. She is being punished, you know. Don't worry, no one's ever died from edging. And certainly not a demon," he kisses my cheek and fastens his pants on, moving to the stairs.

I remind myself not to get on master's bad side.