In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 17

Story Info
This woman is having a positive impact on the master.
1.8k words
4.7
15.9k
25

Part 17 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 17

***

"He's late."

"That's probably a good thing, you know," Lucy says in the most suggestive of tones, when she's basically suggestive all the time.

"Hmm," I grumble, non-committally.

"I think you're just upset that he's probably fucking her right now, and you don't get to be there. They've been seeing each other for weeks, I'm surprised it hasn't happened already," she points out, quite astutely.

"Yes, of course I want to be there! He's not exactly experienced, you know. He needs his elf there to make sure the lovemaking goes smoothly. Don't act like you don't want to be there, too," I start to break into a lecture, but restrain myself.

"Of course I do, but if it gets done, it gets done. All the better, you know? Besides, it's not like he's a little boy. Our guy can handle himself," passive, yet smug is a unique trademark Lucy has.

"Of course he's a little boy! Comparatively speaking! That's why humans need their elves!" I huff a little, "It could go wrong, you know. What if he puts it in the wrong hole?!"

Lucy actually cracks up at that, which I do admit was a silly thing to say, "You're just catastrophizing, now. I think he'll manage, but even if he did that, somehow I don't think that's a dealbreaker with Clara. Call it a devil's instinct. Anyways, it's your turn."

I cross my arms and huff again, "I don't want to play anymore. I think you're cheating."

She rolls her eyes, "How would I be cheating?"

"I don't know! But who the hell buys Oriental Avenue and puts hotels on it? And how do I keep landing on it each time?!" I demand of her.

"I like asian chicks, what do you want from me?" she shrugs, somehow smugly, "I don't know why you keep landing on it, that's purely chance, it clearly is."

Our argument is put to rest when the front door opens. I jump up and bolt towards it, knocking over the board in the process. Good riddance. No one finishes a game, anyways.

"Master! You're home!" I practically bounce as he stumbles a little through the door. I smell alcohol and I smell Clara, but I don't smell sex.

Lucy follows close behind, "Looks like you had a good time."

"Yeah, I suppose I did," he gives a smile and grabs me around the waist, then reaches out and pulls Lucy in, as well, "How're my girls?"

"Master... are you drunk?" I ask, concerned.

"No, no, no," he says dismissively, "Well, I was. A little. But I've come down. I'm just buzzed. Tipsy at best."

We jump in unison as he grabs both our asses.

"You didn't drive home like that, did you?" I ask. This is unusual for him.

"No," he shakes his head, "I got a taxi. Speaking of which - Lucy, can you drive? I'll need you two to go pick up my car, tomorrow."

"Sort of?" she says, "Why do you need me? This really sounds like a Lorelei errand."

"They don't really distribute phone books anymore, and I don't think we have any wood blocks," master chuckles. Have I mentioned that his teasing doesn't always stay in the bedroom?

I sigh a little, "My feet don't reach the pedals, and I can barely see over the dash."

The both of them proceed to have a laugh at my expense. It's a good thing I love you so much, master.

He leads us both to the living room, stealing little gropes and grabs along the way.

"Okay, you two," he leans in and kisses us both on the lips, "Knees. Now."

At hearing his words, I slink down out of his grasp and get to my knees in front of him. Somehow, I find Lucy already comfortably kneeling there before my knees hit the ground. It seems she can be obedient when it suits her to be so.

I swallow and lick my lips a little as I watch him unfasten his pants and pull out that beautiful cock of his, already mostly hard.

"Master, you'd like us to-" aaand, Lucy's already got him in the back of her throat.

A little annoyed at the cock-thief, I nonetheless follow her lead, leaning in and kissing along the base of his shaft as she swallows him down. Admittedly, she is better at this than me. She can take him all the way down without so much as gagging, whereas my mouth will hardly even open wide enough to do that.

I gently pay attention to master's balls until I finally manage to catch Lucy's eyes. Her eyes cast downward, then back at me, before suggestively raising her eyebrows a few times. I nod, rising up as she seems to slide back on his cock, but as my lips touch his shaft, she immediately slams back down all the way, and moves to the side, taking him away from me. I'm starting to wonder which one of them is the bad influence on the other.

But her bitchy teasing is short lived as master grabs a handful of her hair and begins thrusting into her throat. I back off a little and just watch as he uses her like this. He's rough - rougher than he's been with me, though I suppose Lucy can take it better. Still, if he wanted to, I certainly wouldn't stop him...

He only makes use of her like this for a short time, however, before pulling back, leaving her gasping for air. I'm not actually sure if she needs to breathe, or if that's just a reflex or if she's putting on a show, or what.

Master reaches down and fiddles around a bit before finding my hand, clutching it and pulling me to my feet.

"Master..." I say, taking a breath as he looks into my eyes.

He presses his lips to mine for just a second before he spins me around, urging me towards the couch, and promptly bending me over the armrest.

I swallow very hard and my heart begins to race as he exposes my rear to him. My locked pussy drips in it's confines, but my ass is completely exposed to him.

Lucy gives him a hungry smile, and moves in besides me. I can feel her hands grasp each of my ass cheeks and spread me wide open. My lips can't even seem to find words as I feel the warm head of his cock press against my opening, wet and slick from Lucy's mouth. My heart just pounds and my chest makes me rise and fall against the cushions.

Lucy's teeth press against the soft flesh of my rear as master begins to lean in, slowly sinking his cock in my body. Bit by bit, the head of his cock enters me, my head swimming in the wealth of sensations.

Yes, it hurts. Of course it does. Have you seen a human's cock? If master wasn't so careful, he could easily split me apart with that thing. But it's nothing I can't handle. I think. Anything for master.

My fingers cling to the upholstery and I clench my teeth. I carefully pace my breathing and relax my body as best as I can to accommodate him. 'Intense' doesn't quite cover it, but I'm soothed the whole time by master's gentle moans. He could be much louder, it's music to me, but of course I don't ask him to.

I gasp as I feel his hips press to my ass. Is he really all the way inside of me? Did he fit the whole thing into my body? I glance back, but can't exactly make much out, except for his chest rising and falling and his eyes half closing as he starts to move in and out of me.

There's a little giggle in my ear, and some nails raking down my back, "He's really fucking you."

I expected Lucy to be more, I don't know, jealous? But she seems almost as enthused as I am. Her hands seem to be everywhere, all over my skin, through my hair, playing with my nipples. Everywhere but where they need to be, blocked by the false metal of my belt.

But in the intensity, I almost manage to forget. So what if I can't touch my clit? This is better. Master is really using my body, filling me, -fucking- me. This what I - what all elves - live for. It's so good that for a moment, I think maybe I don't even need to touch my clit.

It only gets more intense as he grabs my hair, holding me in place as he ravishes me. And then more as he lifts up my body and presses his chest to my back, sinking me even deeper on his cock.

I shouldn't say, anything, but...

"Master... master..." I gasp out, "Do you... you think I can cum like this?"

His lips envelope the tip of my ear and I shiver, "Can you? Maybe," he says, in between pants, "May you? No."

I shudder hard as I hear those words. I don't know why telling me 'no' would have an effect like that, but it's like it almost makes me cum right there. Almost.

The shudder, however, seems to set him off, and his pace increases. Lucy grabs me tight from the front, kissing me hard, practically forcing her tongue down my throat. I can feel him throb in my ass, what with every nerve basically on fire. And I can feel each hot spurt as he empties his balls into my body.

I'm dizzy and out of breath when he finally sets me down against the couch, my ass still sticking up with my hips on the armrest.

"Lucy," I hear him say, and manage to crane my neck back to see her on her knees, cleaning him off, pulling the last drops of cum from his shaft. I bury my face back into the cushions, quietly moaning against them in the afterglow as little droplets of semen slide down my thighs.

Finally starting to regain myself, I hear a distinctive clicking sound, and see a little flash. I crane my neck back to see master sliding his phone back into his pocket. My cheeks flash red.

"Master? What are you-"

"Just some quick photos," he says, so casually.

"Of...?" my mouth hangs open a little.

"Yes. It was a request," he walks over and sits on the couch, pulling my head into his lap, "When a charming, beautiful woman asks for some pictures of one's elf, post-use, that's a request that's hard to decline."

"But it's so embarrassing!" I bury my head in his lap.

"I know, but it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make," he gently runs his fingers through my hair.

"At least wait until you're completely sober before you decide if you'll send them, please," I beg, voice muffled in his lap.

"Okay," he laughs, then turns his head, "Yes, Lucy, it's fine now."

The statement doesn't really process until I feel her tongue on my inner thighs.