In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 18

Story Info
A nice, wholesome dinner together.
2.3k words
4.69
15k
16

Part 18 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 18

***

When master told me Clara was coming over, and that he was going to make dinner for her, I assumed he meant he wanted me to prepare a meal for them. What else could he mean, right? But no, he meant that he, personally, was going to make something.

My master going into the kitchen and making his own food while his elf is on hand and available? Madness. But here we are. It's not like I can tell him he can't do it.

I stay by his side and do my best to assist. He might not know what's best for him, but I certainly do. In the process, however, I'm repeatedly accused of 'hovering' and 'micromanaging' when I make suggestions and try to take over things he's too busy to handle.

Lucy isn't any help, but then, I didn't expect that she would be. She does not need to serve as the peanut gallery either, though. Snickering when I get scolded, or implying that I'm somehow trying to provoke master into disciplining me, these things do not make my task any easier. I'm merely trying to make sure master gets everything right, not misbehaving. And as if I'd misbehave out of some masochistic desire! Besides, if I really wanted a spanking, I could always just ask for it. Not that I'd do something so obscene.

I jump a little as the doorbell rings. Apparently, from each of our reactions, I'm more on edge about this than master and Lucy combined. Master enthusiastically dismisses me from the kitchen to answer the door. Lucy saunters after me as I rush out of the room.

"Welcome to our-" I stumble over my words a little, "home. Miss Clara."

I nod my head and blush a little. She's looking especially attractive tonight, and if I'm honest, showing more cleavage than I've seen on her. My body warms a little, and I feel tingly. If I could scold my own pussy, now would be one of those times. I can't help it. Seeing her dressed up nicely like this, I automatically imagine master tearing off her dress, bending her over and...

"You're looking especially fuckable tonight," Lucy says from over my shoulder, echoing my thoughts in the most inappropriate manner possible.

"Lucy!" I hiss as she embarrasses the entire household once again, almost like it's a verbal tick to do so.

She just laughs, though, "I'll take that as a compliment, I guess," she walks over and hands me her coat, leaning down and kissing my forehead. Then she ruffles Lucy's hair in what feels almost like a patronizing manner. Which makes me want to see master fuck her even more.

"We're not early, are we?" she asks.

"No, no, you're just on-" I pause.

We?

Oh, right. I'd almost forgotten she wasn't coming alone. I spot a mousy haired young elf boy trailing her, and I'm a little on edge.

"Just on time," I continue, putting a mask of composure.

It's not that I have anything against elf boys, per se. After all, how can one have contempt for their own species? But they don't put me at ease, either.

There is some history here, for me. Before I came into mistress' service, when I was much younger and still lived among my own kind, I narrowly escaped an arranged marriage to a male that was, suffice to say, lacking in either masculine or respectable attributes. And on top of that, humans will sometimes breed their elves, and though neither master, nor mistress before him, would make me do such a thing, the idea of the possibility of being made to spread my legs for one of these elf boys has been unwholesome, and doesn't endear me to them. Not fair to them, maybe, but there you have it.

And, of course, perhaps on a more paranoid and primal level, I don't like the idea of unfamiliar males in our household, around master's girls. Even if they are as completely unthreatening as this one.

"I don't think you've all met. Lorelei, Lucy, this is my boy, Piper," Miss Clara says.

He hurries over and grabs my hand, "Nice to meet you, Lorelei, I've heard a lot about you."

"Nice, um, to meet you too," I return his weak handshake, trying to ignore how he's admiring me.

"Isn't Piper a girl's name?" Lucy remarks, leaning against the wall. Sometimes her being a bitch pays off.

"It can be both!" he responds, apparently oblivious to the implied insult.

"There you are," master says with a warm smile as he walks in, still drying his hands with a towel.

He embraces her and kisses her lovingly, something which I can't help but smile at. Something I don't quite smile at, but am nonetheless pleased with, is the way Piper is cowed by his presence.

He shrinks back with a nod, not meeting his gaze, "Sir."

If he already knows his place around human men, then perhaps he's something that we can work with. Still not thrilled with him being here, though.

The oven goes off and I quickly retreat to the kitchen, while master finishes saying his hellos. I'm a bit relieved for the excuse to get out of the room.

"So, watcha think?" Lucy asks from out of view, and I almost drop a hot pan on the floor.

"Don't do that!" I snap at her.

"Well?" she asks as I put the tray down and set down the pot holders.

"Miss Clara is looking very lovel-"

"Not what I meant," she interrupts me, "What about the boy?"

"What about him?" I answer, coldly.

"Nice to see one of your own kind?" she asks, "Think master will want his own litter of elves? Or however you knifears breed?"

I just scowl at her and go back to what I'm doing.

"Aww, don't be like that, I'm just teasing," she casually rubs my shoulders, "We all know you're a big slut for human cock. I don't think he's gonna start sharing."

I don't quite manage to find the means to correct her vulgar wording.

"Still though, didn't you think he's kinda cute?" she asks, leaning on the counter and watching for my expressions.

"I didn't really give it much thought," I dismiss her question.

"Really? I did. If master would give me my powers back, I'd go all futa on that boy in a second," she snaps her fingers to punctuate her sentence.

"Lucy. Overshare," I say.

"You say that so often lately that it's lost all meaning," she rolls her eyes, "And also you just admitted you know what a futa is."

"I... I just assumed it's another perverted thing that you... um. Shut up," I growl at her. Goddammit.

She snickers at me, "Anyways, I think tonight, it could be the night."

Dinner is a little awkward. Not because anything our guests did, Miss Clara is delightful and her elf boy is well behaved. But Lucy once again reminds us all that she seems to possess no filter, whatsoever.

"So are you all going to fuck soon, or what?" she says, apropos of nothing.

I'm horribly embarrassed, and from the looks of it, so is Piper, but Miss Clara seems completely unperturbed.

"Manners, Lucy," he tells her, "I know I've been a bit lenient with your behavior around me, but I do expect you to show some respect to Clara. We've become quite close, and she'll likely be spending more time here. So learn to behave yourself," master smiles at Clara and clasps her hand on the table.

He follows this up with quick wave of his other hand, and Lucy jumps and yelps as if she were just shocked by something, "Don't forget that I have wards all over your body. Or what we learned about you and electricity."

"It's okay, dear, really," she squeezes his hand back with a warm smile, "I was a bit taken back when you told me you had a demon in your home," she leans towards me, "At first I thought he was telling me you had a dark side,"

I blush a little in response and giggle. The idea that Clara thought I was a naughty little elf is funny.

"But I wouldn't still be here if I couldn't handle a little vulgarity from your little devil," she smiles at Lucy in a way that almost seems devious, "I'm sure she'll learn her place soon enough."

"I notice that you said it was okay, but didn't answer my question," Lucy appears to receive another quick shock."

Clara takes a drink and smiles at her again, "We don't have a time table or anything. I know you're eager, considering your nature, but we've agreed to just feel it out for when the time is right. We've just been enjoying each other's company."

"Fine, keep it to yourself. It's not like the rest of us are sitting here with baited breaths, in frustrated denial while you dance around our master's cock like you've got all the time in the world," she leans over to the elf boy sitting next to her, "We'll just have to find our own ways to amuse ourselves, isn't that right, Piper?"

She wraps an arm around the boy's slender frame. He blushes profusely and nervously and looks away from the aggressive succubus pressing one of her breasts against his shoulder. I can't tell if he's aroused, afraid, or both. Lucy jumps and yelps again and releases him with a growl at master.

"Not yours to play with, Lucy," master reprimands her.

"Where exactly are you shocking her?" Clara asks him.

"Maybe I'll show you later," he says to her with playful grin. I try to hide my own smile at the thought.

"I would appreciate it if you be gentle with him, Lucy," Clara points at her with her fork, "He's a young elf, rather soft and inexperienced, so not too aggressive, if you would. As we get to know each other, I may let you play with him. Under supervision. Though he'll be staying locked up, of course," she points down with her fork with the last statement to clarify what she means.

"You all can't keep surrounding me with virgins and expect me not to go insane!" Lucy huffs.

I ineffectively try to hide a giggle, and Lucy stares daggers at me.

"So," Lucy shifts to a friendly expression and looks at Master and Miss Clara, "You've got a male and a female elf between the two of you. Any thoughts on breeding them?"

"I don't think that's a topic you need to involve yourself with, Lucy," I say, practically through clenched teeth. Not funny, bitch.

"I'm not involving myself, I'm just asking about it. It's a relevant question," she says, with the sort of forced casualness that isn't fooling anyone. I hope.

"It just seems like a wasted opportunity not to," she continues - she actually fucking continues, "And I know some people use insemination, but, and maybe this is just my nature as a succubus talking, but I think natural reproduction is always best. Get these two between the sheets together, you know? Make sure he gets up in her. A few times every day, if necessary. I'm sure Lorelei would be enthusiastic. After all, I'm not even sure she's ever had the chance to be with her own kind," she keeps going, "Though it would mean our master here would have to avoid any sex with her, but I wouldn't worry about that, he seems quite capable of resisting her charms. Probably would be best to avoid any sort of sexual touching at all, since you don't want to risk his human semen getting anywhere near her pussy. Sperm cells sort of fight each other, they say, so it could be a threat to her getting pregnant with the elf boy's children."

By the time she finishes, my left eye is twitching and my teeth are clenched so tight that my jaw hurts. Fortunately, Piper appears so embarrassed that he's turned bright red and is avoiding eye contact with anyone, especially me.

"The subject did come up," Clara starts, and I don't like where this is going, "but not very seriously. The possibility is open to us, of course, but we're not all that interested right now, unless the elves express interest."

"Call me old-fashioned if you must," master chuckles, "but I'm not all that fond of allowing other males - even if they are just elves - inside any of my girls. Lorelei, her pussy included, is mine, and I'm not going to start sharing. If I did decide we wanted to breed her, we'd definitely inseminate, and we'd probably shop around to find the right donor. Sorry, Piper," he grins at the boy and ruffles his hair, then smiles in my direction, almost knowingly.

Oh, master, I love you! Bend me over the dinner table and make me your elf whore in front of everyone!

Ahem.

"Ooh, I like it when you get all possessive like that," Clara giggles a little, "Am I one of your girls? That you'll keep all to yourself?"

"I don't know, are you?" he smiles and brings up her hand, still clasped to his, and gently kisses her fingers.

Lucy looks bored and dejected, either because her ploy to humiliate me was diffused, or because she's off-put by all the lovey behavior. I, on the other hand, find it absolutely delightful, and think they're adorable together. I can't wait to watch them cuddle. Preferably post-coital. And preferably with me beside them, and maybe using her breasts as a pillow. They do look so adorably comfy.

I quickly look away once I realize I'm staring at Miss Clara's chest, and hope no one noticed.