In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 19

Story Info
And then, more wholesomeness, after dinner.
3.3k words
4.74
15.6k
18

Part 19 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 19

*****

By some miracle, we do manage to get through the rest of dinner without anymore noteworthy insanity. It's actually rather pleasant, save for Piper keeps giving me subtle little glances, and Lucy regularly gives him less subtle glances that, I admit, make me fear for the boy's safety a tiny bit. And I suppose I can be caught sneaking glances at Master and Mistr- er, Miss Clara. If they notice me, they don't say anything. It is, after all, my duty to make sure things go smoothly. And all signs suggest they are.

After dinner, Miss Clara suggests that we all watch a movie together on the couch. To this, I argue, that the couch isn't large enough to accommodate all of us comfortably, which is somewhat true, and that we might be more comfortable watching the TV in the master bedroom. Lucy visibly rolls her eyes at me. I admit that it's a little bit transparent, but no one objects.

I, of course, get popcorn duty. Not that anyone says that specifically, but I'm the elf of the house, so naturally I would. I do my best to delay everyone from getting ready until I get upstairs; things assigning little tasks to Lucy and Piper, making sure that extra blankets go upstairs with me, and not before. I can't let them get too comfortable before I arrive, or I may lose my chance to grab a spot beside the couple. I can't trust the others to make sure things go right.

When we do get upstairs, I have to hurry to make sure I get my spot, as I can already see the others coveting it. Lucy lacks elven grace, she was easy to get ahead of, but I only narrowly slip by Piper to take the lead. I was in such a hurry, that I don't even realize that I'm beside Miss Clara, not Master. Not that I mind, I've wanted to be in closer to her since Master met her, but I fear that snuggling up against her may seem too aggressive.

To my delight, though, she actively reaches out and pulls me in close to her. Under a blanket. With her and Master. It is so very comfy.

I do feel a little bad for Piper. He's been quiet so far, but I can see how much he loves his mistress. He seems a decent enough elf, really. Of course, I don't feel bad enough to actually move, but you see what I'm saying. He shows clear apprehension about getting close to master, and with no real room on the other side of me, he finally elects to lay down towards the foot of the be. Somewhat surprisingly, Lucy lays beside him, not with us at the top. Not so much surprising that she did, as much as the fact that she did it in a rather non-creepy sort of way, leaving him relatively unmolested, and all of the holes in his body empty.

He'll have to make due. Sorry if Lucy does anything untoward that's going to hurt tomorrow, Piper, but you'll have to take one for the team.

The movie isn't great, but it holds our attention, and gives us things to snark at. Miss Clara is actually quite clever, she and Master make each other, and the rest of us, laugh quite a bit. And then, about an hour in, it happens. A sex scene.

Not just any sex scene, either. A human man and an elf girl. He throws her down and takes her roughly, making her squeal and moan. You don't really see anything below the waist, but that just makes my imagination fill it out. And, though maybe it's wishful thinking, but I swear I can smell Miss Clara getting aroused. Elvish noses are sharper than humans, but it's not as though we're bloodhounds or anything, and there's already the scent of myself and Lucy in the air - but still, I pick up something from her. The fact that her arm pulls me a little tighter and her fingers press into my skin seems to suggest I'm right.

Save for the movie, the room is completely quiet. Lucy decides to break the silence, "She's faking."

I thought it was pretty good performance.

"Lucy, it's a regular movie, of course she's faking. They aren't really having sex," Master reminds her of the obvious.

"I know. That's what I meant. Doesn't make it any less lame," Lucy complains.

"You expect them to start having real sex on set?" Master chuckles a little.

Lucy turns back and raises up her hands like she thinks that should be obvious, "This is what's wrong with Hollywood. No dedication to their craft. If they'd actually fuck, they'd get things right. Elves don't even sound like that when they cum."

"I'll have to take your word on that, but Hollywood has bigger problems. I don't think it's fair to say that, of all things, is what's wrong with them. Real sex scenes wouldn't make them not be creatively bankrupt," Master tells her. He's technically right, but at the moment, I'm a little with Lucy on this one. Though that's probably just because I'd like to see the elf on screen getting actually penetrated.

The movie pauses, the remote in Miss Clara's hand, "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Back up!" she declares, "What do you mean you have to take her word on it?"

"Hm? I meant what she said about elven orgasms, I haven't seen one in person," Master tells Clara.

"Are you serious?" Clara asks him, tilting her head.

He quirks an eyebrow, "This shouldn't be news. I've told that I've never-"

"Never had proper sex with her, you didn't tell me you'd never let her cum. Not even once?" Miss Clara sits up a bit and pulls me closer, practically into her lap, "How long have you owned her?"

Master's eyes roll up a bit and he starts silently counting on his fingers.

Lucy raises her hand like she's in school, "He hasn't let me cum properly, either."

"Hush right now, dear, we're talking," Clara waves a hand at her, turning back to Master, "Too long, apparently! At least a year?"

Master nods in agreement.

"Baby, you can't just leave her like that for so long after you take ownership," she shakes her head. I'm starting to really like Miss Clara.

"I don't want to go around indulging them too much," Master tells her.

"I'm not talking about letting them cum whenever they ask for it, but it's an important part of bonding with them. Letting them cum under your command lets them know who they really belong to. And besides, you have to remind her what it's like," she explains to him.

"You think she's forgotten what orgasms are like?" Master chuckles a little.

I absolutely haven't, but if Miss Clara wants to remind me, I'm not going to correct her.

"Not forgotten, they remember that it feels good, but you should let them cum at least once with you, so they're reminded how good the feeling is, and associate it with being something that only you can give them," she tells him, wrapping her arms around my waist, my body now completely in her lap, "It's not about indulging them, as much as making the chastity work as intended. I mean, part of the reason you deny her is to keep her body and mind ready to please you at any time, right? For the denial to be appropriately poignant, there has to be need, her libido has to be strong. And a good orgasm just once will make sure it's there."

Master taps his fingers on his teeth, "I don't know."

She gives him the puppy-dog eyes and pulls my face alongside hers, "I promise, when you finally do fuck her pussy, it'll make it better. She'll want to cum again so much more, and the strain of holding back will make her body that much more pleasurable. Plus, I really want to see it. Please? For me? If you want to never let her cum after this, I won't bother you about it. But just this once?"

That, um, went to a darker place real quick.

Master sighs, relenting, "Okay, okay. You're hard to say no to, you know that?"

She jumps a little in her seated position and giggles, kissing my cheek, then immediately starts unbuttoning my dress, "Thank you, baby!"

I'm a bit stunned, honestly. Is this really happening? I'm not the only one, Lucy and Piper are just staring at us while Clara undresses me and pulls back the blanket to reveal my body.

Master scoots over in front of us and enters the combination into my chastity belt. I shiver as the cool air his my exposed pussy.

"How did you want her to cum for us?" he asks Clara, leaning in and kisses her, their faces right beside mine.

"I was, um, hoping you would do it," Clara grins, a little shyly, then runs her tongue over her teeth, as if specifying the method, "While I hold her for you."

I shiver again as her fingers drift over stomach and between my legs, touching my moist pussy for the first time, and spreading it wide for Master.

I'm unsure at first. Is this right? Should he be doing this? A human, lowering himself to perform oral sex on an elf? He really shouldn't be. It's sort of debased, isn't it? I should say something. I really should.

But I don't. Of course I don't. The words aren't going to come out of my mouth, even if I want them to. And of course, I have no right to stop him, if he wants to do this. So I just wait.

It feels like an eternity. Just waiting for him to start. Part of me doesn't believe he actually will, that this is just a tease, but that fades when I feel the warmth of his breath against my pussy. I close my eyes and bite my lip.

"Ow!" I hear two voices yelp in unison, the only two people I'm not currently touching.

Clara snickers a little over my shoulder, "Be careful, Lucy."

"What was that?" Lucy demands.

"Well, I was told that you can't be trusted with anyone's genitals, so I got my hands on a special lock for his chastity cage - actually, made by the company your master's aunt started, now that I think of it," Clara explains, and I'm glad to know mistress is able to spite Lucy for me from beyond the grave, "It'll give you a little shock if you try to damage it."

Lucy crosses her arms and pouts.

"But... but why did it shock me, too?" Piper asks, rather pitifully.

"I may not have installed it right. Sorry," Clara tells him, "But that's not really important right now. What's important is that your little cock is protected from demonic predations."

"So," Lucy says, not quiet enough for us not to hear, as she reaches a hand behind Piper, "She put any devices back here?"

"Lucy," Master says, in his command voice, "Sit where we can see you."

He points to the edge of the bed, beside us. Reluctantly, Lucy moves over with a huff, and examines my position. Piper, rather wisely, chooses the position opposite from her. I wasn't really expecting a close audience for this.

"Fine. But I get next," she declares. I'm not sure she means my position or Master's.

"I promise nothing," Master tells her.

I don't get a moment to worry about being watched, however. In but a second, I feel Miss Clara's fingers spread me wide open again, and before I realize what's happening, Master's lips are on me. I gasp sharply as I feel his hot tongue press inside of me. My back arches and my hips rise, nearly lifting me from the mattress if it weren't for Clara's arms snaking around my waist and pulling me back to her.

"That good, huh?" Clara giggles into my ear. She has no idea.

Or maybe she does? I had assumed Master had not done this before, but now that I think of it, that might be a little naive. He confirmed that he hasn't had sex with her yet, but he could have gone down on her. I mean, surely Master would have told me if he had. I think. And ideally, as his elf, I should be there when he does.

Did he eat out Miss Clara? Did he press his lips between her legs and make her writhe and squirm and moan for him? Somehow, thinking of him doing it to her really gets me going. Is that normal? To be having a sex act done to you, and imagine the other person with someone else? These are questions I'm not equipped to answer in my current state.

He -is- really good at this. Then again, I've been denied and teased for so long, so maybe I can't tell. I did feel like I was going to pop the moment his tongue touched me. And this is my beloved human Master we're talking about, actually going down on his little elf. Maybe Lucy is right, and I am a depraved slut for human cock and am obsessed with my master. Not that she can ever know that.

It takes some more giggling from Clara to let me know how loud I'm being, "Enjoying yourself?" she asks me.

My response is a mumbling, unintelligible mess, to the point that even I'm not even sure what I'm trying to say. She just giggles again and nibbles the tip of my ear. I can feel the eyes of both Lucy and Piper on me out of the corners of my eyes. They're both quiet, just staring at me while Master performs a magic that I never taught him. I can see them both clenching their fists and rubbing against their thighs, both unable to access their genitals. For a moment, I almost feel a little smug about it, but I know how easily the situation can change.

And he hasn't really even gotten started. His tongue fucks me and his lips massage me, but he hasn't touched my clit yet. Once the absence occurs to me, my hands start to drift between my legs, to rub and my little button. But Miss Clara is having none of that. Her hands immediately find mine, and she gently but firmly clasps them, our fingers intertwining in each hand.

"No, no, no," she whispers, "Be a good elf, take what you're given. He'll get to that when he's ready."

I whimper, half in protest and half in the pleasure I get from her commanding me. She just giggles again, and I can feel her lips wrap around the tip of my ear, toying with it, using her tongue. My clit throbs hard against the air, desperate for attention.

For awhile, I just stare down at Master while he does his work. It's mesmerizing, the idea of anything touching my pussy, much less my master's mouth. And then he does it. One second, my needy little swollen nub is frustrated and alone, and the next, their surrounded by warm, soft human lips. I cry out and my body arches again, my fingers clenching down tight on Clara's, to the point that I'm afraid that I'll hurt her. But of course, I'm sure my little elven grip is nothing she can't handle.

The room spins with the motion of his tongue swirling around my clit. I can hardly get in enough air as my chest heaves up and down, bouncing around my pert breasts. I'm sure it's quite a display, but I don't have the faculties to be embarrassed right now. A thick human finger slides up into my pussy, a tight fit, and my body clenches down like he's given me his cock. For a moment, he tries a second, but can't even get to the first knuckle. My body's tension will not allow it, and he quickly gives up, instead opting to begin thrusting the single digit. The fact that he can't even get two fingers inside arouses and frightens me. If just one finger is so tight, what will his cock do to me?

I'm finally at my limit. I've been at the point that I can cum for awhile now, but now there's no way for me to hold back. The thought of how his cock would devastate my little body is too much.

"I... I need to!" I force out.

"Yes...?" Miss Clara whispers into my ear.

"Please! I need to cum! Please Mistress, may I cum!" I cry out, desperately.

She releases one of my hands and grasps Master's head by the hair, pulling him tight to my pussy, "Cum for us, Lorelei. Give us your orgasm."

And then, before my release, her voice dips into a husky tone and she whispers right into my ear, "Enjoy it. It will be your last one."

Those devious, wicked, terrifying words push me right over the edge, and I scream. My body bucks and spasms and shakes so hard that both Master and Miss Clara have trouble holding onto me. My pussy pulses and clenches so hard that it's almost painful. I scream and cry and gasp, struggling to catch any breath as my body thrashes. My pussy thrusts against Master's lips, covering his face with my juices as he continues to assault me with his tongue and fingers.

I don't know how long it lasts, but when it subsides, I'm a sweaty, dripping, delirious mess. Miss Clara scoops me up like the puddle of elf that I am, and lovingly kisses along my neck and shoulders.

"I think she was a little pent up," she says to Master, who looks up at us with his face glistening.

He crawls forward, his face moving right past mine and grasping Miss Clara softly by the back of the head and pulling her in for a passionate kiss. They sandwich me between their warm bodies as they kiss, tongues entwining, his mouth covered in my pussy. It's a moment I wish could last forever, but when their lips finally part, and they lay side by side, my body between them, the gravity of Miss Clara's words hits me.

"Miss Clara," I say, meekly, "You didn't really mean... never again, did you?"

She shrugs casually, giving me a soft kiss on the lips, tasting of my own body, "I don't know, maybe. It's really up to your master, and what I can convince him is best. Now that you've had one for him, you don't really need to anymore."

I can't quite find words. She kisses me again and lays back.

"Speaking of things that are best, I've been thinking," she says, looking at Master, "And while I am excited to see you with other girls, be they regular women, elves, catgirls, or what have you, I'm not really sure that having sex with demons is a really great idea. Letting her suck your cock and the like is no big deal, but I don't know about actual, proper, vaginal sex. It seems a little, I don't know, degenerate. It doesn't seem right. I don't think you should do that."

The room gets deathly quiet for a long moment.

"Beg. Pardon." Lucy finally says in a deep, terse tone. Even I haven't got as intense of a stare as she's giving Clara.

Master starts to laugh, "Clara, please stop teasing my girls, they don't know well enough when you're joking."

She laughs in return and rolls over on top of him, her ample breasts managing to smash into my face in the short journey, "Consider it payback. Piper is still a little afraid of you, you know. He still isn't completely convinced you weren't serious."

They laugh together for a few moments as the tension leaves the room, before she sits up, straddling over Master's chest, "Okay, my turn!"