In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 20

Story Info
Our elf enjoys our humans enjoying each other's company.
1.8k words
4.78
16.2k
16

Part 20 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 20

***

Under other circumstances, I'd be very interested in finding out whatever it was that Master said to Piper. Admittedly, my imagination runs wild at what threatening acts he suggested visiting upon the slender elf. But right now, it's not as though I'm going to ask. The last thing I want to do is distract Miss Clara's attention away from Master.

"Hey, I called next!" Lucy objects, though, because of course she doe.

I'd politely argue for her to shut up and let the beautiful humans do what they will, but I don't have the strength to fight her right now. Or even to stand up, quite honestly. Everything south of my navel is jelly, and everything north isn't a whole lot better.

"I seem to recall there was very specifically no agreement to that, dear," Miss Clara smirks over at her, then begins to slide her dress up and off of her body.

She tosses the dress aside and it lands over top of me. I pull the warm fabric back from my eyes to get my first view. And it's spectacular. When human women are attractive, they are very, very attractive. I bite my quivering lower lip as I watch her, and find myself kneading the dress like a kitten. I inhale slowly through my nose with the fabric held close, taking in her lingering scent. Master just finished crippling me with pleasure, and somehow, I'm already getting horny again.

All those elf girls that wish they could marry a human, it's hard not to think of how silly they are when you watch a woman like Clara. Not only can elves not compete, it would be wrong to try. These two need to be together, and everything in me wants to make it happen.

I want to take Clara and gently bathe every inch of her, and rub sweet smelling oils into her soft skin, before having her lay on the bed so that I can service her between her legs until she is at peak arousal. I want to lead Master in and suck his cock until it is slick and rock hard for her. I want to sit there with her head in my lap, and rub her shoulders, or massage her breasts while Master buries himself into her. I want to take a damp cloth and wipe the sweat beading off of both of their bodies as they vigorously make love. I want to softly kiss and cradle Master's balls, urging them to release their load into Miss Clara, and I want to reach between them and gently rub her clit, coaxing her body to cum hard around Master's cock, and milk every bit of his hot cum from him. And when they are done, I want to lovingly clean her sweet fluids from Master's cock, and then sink between Miss Clara's legs and clean ravished pussy, sucking out all of his seed. And finally, I would look up into their eyes, and if I've been a good girl, get the approving nod for me to swallow.

"Piper!" Miss Clara calls out, snapping me back to reality, "If you would."

She lifts her arms and the boy meekly moves up behind her and undoes the clasp on her bra, helping her out of it. She then sits up on her knees, still straddling Master, and works her way out of her underwear, one leg at a time, handing them to the boy afterwards.

"Thank you dear," she says, stretching a little, allowing us all to see her gorgeous breasts jiggle in the air.

I feel a little tug, and look down to see Piper trying to retrieve the dress that I'm still clutching. I give an annoyed look and he quickly gives up.

She leans down over him and gives Master a slow kiss, which I'm sure still tastes like me, to my own delight. When their lips part, she crawls forward, moving her knees above his shoulders. Master smiles up at her and gives little kisses along her inner thighs, not quite getting near her pussy. Now is not the time for teasing, Master! She is not some silly elf, you know!

Miss Clara seems to take it well, though. She lets out little murmurs and tugs at his hair. I can smell her scent from here, and I try to scoot upwards to get a better view. She's neatly trimmed, down there, but not shaved, which I like. We elves, we don't grow hair down their like humans. Or really anywhere other than our heads. But I love seeing it in humans. It's a sign of physical maturity for them. Girls don't have any hair between their legs, women do. Whether she realizes it or not, having that little patch of fur is telling me what my place is, as an elf. And I love my place.

And, speaking of places, I really should be the one doing this for him. As much as I eagerly anticipate watching it, I feel selfish for doing so. I know it isn't something obscene, it's not like, well, it's not like him going down on an elf. But really, I'm his elf and he shouldn't have to prepare his woman while I'm here. I should be the one diving between her legs to get all wet and ready for his cock. I should be the one sliding my tongue into her sweet... okay, I might have selfish motivation for this, too.

Of course, that's assuming he will proceed after this. Obviously, I didn't assume he would when he finished with me, but this is different. How could he resist her?

But whatever I feel, and whatever I want to happen, I'm honestly too weak. I feel helpless watching and not being able to assist them, to make sure everything is perfect. But my strength is sapped.

Her moan is like music when he finally presses his mouth between her legs. It's hard to see, but I don't really need to, of course, I know exactly what she's experiencing. He really gets into it, and of course, so does she. Was he this eager with me? It's hard to tell. I like to imagine he wasn't, that he enjoys her pussy so much that mine doesn't even compare, that it brings him that much joy. He'd never tell me, Master is far too kind. It'll have to be an unspoken secret.

And just as I lose myself in watching, I begin to feel fingers dance up my shins like spiders, and then a pair of hands grasp my knees and ease them apart.

"Lucy! Stop!" I whisper sharply at her, not wanting to disturb Master and Miss Clara beside be on the bed.

She doesn't stop when I tell her to, if you can believe that. She pushes my knees in opposite directions and dives between them. I cover my mouth to cover a sharp gasp as her lips land on me. She is neither as patient nor as gentle as Master had been, and immediately overwhelms me with her assault on my pussy. An hour ago, if Master had permitted it, I might have welcomed and enjoyed this.

But now, still reeling from Master nearly crippling me with his tongue, I'm far too sensitive for this to be anything but torment. I'm not sure if Lucy realizes exactly what condition I'm in. It could go either way with her.

I try to buck her off of me, but that only presses my clit harder against her mouth. I try twisting away or closing my legs, but I doubt I'd have the strength to overpower Lucy if I wasn't an exhausted wreck. I push on her head and pull at her hair with my one free hand, still trying to cover my mouth with the other, but this seems to only urge her on.

"I said stop!" I demand, again in the sharp whispering tone, "Master did not give you permission!"

And of course, that's really what this is about. My own discomfort is one thing, but my pussy is Master's property, and she did not even ask to play with it. But she isn't listening. I can't even tell if she's trying to make me cum, or if she's just enjoying licking up the mess that Master made out of me.

And on top of it all, I'm trying to watch here! It's important that I observe Master doing this, so that, I, um, can make sure he's doing it right.

In between squirms, I do get a look over. I can't see Master as much, but Miss Clara seems to be enjoying herself. Her hips actively grind against his mouth, and a sheen of sweat has broken out over her skin. Her eyes catch mine through half closed lids, and she giggles, watching me struggle.

Without losing a beat with the movement of her hips, she reaches down and grasps my wrist. My hand grabs on in return, and she pulls me up towards her, freeing me from Lucy's unauthorized attentions. My savior. Fortunately, Lucy knows better than to fight or protest against... I'm going to go ahead and say it - Master's woman. I'm a little surprised at first that she can pull me like that, with one hand, while getting serviced. Humans are something else, aren't they?

Before I have any chance to steady myself or realize what's going on, her lips are on mine. Soft, gentle lips that melt me with their touch. Her tongue dives into my mouth and her arms wrap around me as best they can from my position. Her pace increases, and she periodically breaks from my lips to catch her breath.

She moans directly into my mouth as her body goes taught. We cling tightly to one another, one of my hands finding itself buried in her breasts. I almost start moaning, myself, as I watch her and feel her reactions, experiencing it vicariously as she cums all over my Master's lips. Her scent is everywhere and her body is feverish as she rocks back and forth, her body jerking and spasming, her voice moaning and panting. It's amazing to experience it with her. I almost think I enjoy her orgasm more than I did my own.

When she finally finishes, she throws back her hair, some strands of it damp with sweat, and smiles down at Master. I don't really get a good view of his expression back at her before she slides her hips back and slinks down, kissing his soaked face.

I watch them kiss, having to remind myself to breathe. I'm tempted to lean in and lick away some of that glistening moisture on the side of Master's face, but I manage to control myself. But I do hope Miss Clara allows me a turn.