In Which an Elven Servant... Ch. 22

Story Info
Our girls come clean on some indiscretions.
1.9k words
4.56
14.4k
12

Part 22 of the 34 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Which an Elven Servant Suffers a Succubus to Live in Her Home

Chapter 22

***

He's cooking again. I realize it's because Miss Clara is here and he's trying to charm her (though she seemed sufficiently charmed as of last night), but I do hope he doesn't make this a habit. Again, it's his kitchen, and far be it from me to try to put a human man in his place, but this threatens to get silly if he doesn't let me do my elfly duties.

He does make good waffles, though. So I'll let it go this time. There are other things to discuss.

"Master," I finally say, clearing my throat, "I have something to confess."

I hear a piece of silverware hit a plate, and can practically feel Lucy's eyes dart towards me.

"Oh?" he asks, in between bites.

"Last night, while you were with Miss Clara, I..." I being, looking for the best way to phrase it.

"I think what she's saying is that she really enjoyed seeing it and nothing els-" Lucy jumps in, nearly through her teeth, but for once I interrupt her.

"I touched myself!" I blurt out, to silence.

"Lorelei," Lucy feigns shock, "What kind of filthy elf would-"

"And Lucy too! She grabbed my hand and made me, but I didn't resist," I practically shout, "I'm sorry!"

There. It's out there. I did it.

"Thank you for your honesty, Lorelei, I appreciate it," he says, giving my head a pat.

"You're... not mad?" I bite my lip.

"No," he smiles, "I was already aware, anyways."

I breathe a sigh of relief, "I was worried that I'd be in trouble."

"Oh, you are," he says, far too casually, "The both of you. I'm just not mad, but that doesn't mean you don't have to be corrected. We'll address that after breakfast."

"You can leave the dishes till later, Lorelei," Master says to me in a firm tone that tells me exactly why, "Come back out here. You too, Lucy."

"Please disrobe," he commands, taking off his belt as I emerge into the dining room.

It gives fairly solid idea of what I'm in for. Lucy is already naked, because of course she is.

My dress hits the floor and I shiver a little. Master has not put my chastity belt back on, and I'm not used to the cool air between my legs.

"Master, if I could make a suggestion," Lucy leans against him from the side, making it a point to smash her boobs into his arm, "Physical discipline is all fine and good, but I think Lorelei could benefit from something a little more memorable and abstract."

Master turns his head to look at her. It isn't a look of dismissal, but it doesn't scream 'Please Lucy, tell me, I value your input', either.

"You could have her do something with the elf boy," Lucy says, ever so smugly, like it just occurred to her, "I know you wouldn't want to put her pussy up for grabs or anything, seeing as you haven't broken it in, yourself. But making her perform a quick blowjob on the boy could give her perspective and remind her how lucky she is to serve you, you know?"

"Lucy," I force out through my teeth, trying not to scream at her, "Master knows what he's doing, he doesn't need your advice on anything. If he wants to use corporal punishment, that's his prerogative."

"Why is doing that a punishment?" Piper says, raising his hand like he's in school.

"Hush, honey, we're talking," Clara dismisses the boy, walking over to join Master and Lucy, "I think I'd just as soon keep his little member where it is. Sorry, Lucy."

"I think I'll stick with the belt, thank you, Lucy," he assures her, and I relax a surprising amount for someone who's about to get spanked, "It's just a minor infraction, and a rare one, and needs just some regular encouragement."

"Lorelei, palms on the table, bend over. Present to me," he says, authoritatively, in my direction.

My heart pounds. 'Present to me', he says. Just like that, like it's not a charged statement that makes my pussy ache. I do as he says, palms flat on the dining room table, head down and cheek against the surface, my ass pointed up in the air, my most sensitive areas exposed to whatever he wills.

"I'll give you a choice in this, Lorelei," he folds his belt in half, "Since you're usually so well behaved. We'll say... either ten strikes against your rear, or five between the legs?"

"I would prefer them to be-" I begin, but am cut off.

"Between the legs, you say?" Miss Clara jumps in, clearly very curious, "That sounds downright brutal."

"Oh, it's not all that bad, I'd be fair, what kind of savage do you think I am?" Master asks her.

"After last night, you want an answer to that question?" she giggles, "I admit, though, I'm intrigued. I'd kinda like to see that."

Master shrugs, "Sorry Lorelei, it sounds like your decision has been made for you."

'Exposed' doesn't quite cover the feeling of having my ass and pussy on display like this, ready to be struck. He makes me wait before he starts. Because of course he does. I can hear Master and Miss Clara whispering a little. Obviously, Lucy is watching me intently. She's awful smug for someone who's going to get punished, too.

And then, finally, I feel it. The hard leather of Master's belts slaps up hard between my legs. I jump and my nails dig into the surface of the table, but I somehow manage to barely make a noise. Painful though it is, I can't help but take notice of how square his aim was, the folded end of the belt striking directly against my folds.

Miss Clara gasps, not with any sort of pity or surprise, but more like she's impressed. Or aroused. Admittedly, watching Master lash an elf's pussy probably is quite a lovely thing to observe. If you aren't the elf.

Lucy has moved to the other side of the table, and is leaning over to look me in the eye, "Ohhh, I bet that really smarts."

I just give her a glare, but my resenting her bitchiness is interrupted by the second strike. I lurch forward even more as he spanks my poor pussy again. I whimper a little, but no more than that. Lucy manages to give me the most smug and bitchy expression yet as she watches me.

"You know, baby," Miss Clara interrupts Master, "This would be more effective if she were spread open, wouldn't it?"

Don't like the sound of that.

Without skipping a beat, she walks over and reaches right between my legs, spreading my sore labia open. Nope, don't like this.

"That way, you'd strike the sensitive bits directly, you know?" she states, and though I can't flaw her logic, that's not really the problem.

"I wouldn't want to hit your fingers," Master responds. I'm glad he's concerned for her comfort. Less glad that he's not said 'no'.

"Well that's easily fixed. Lorelei, dear, reach back and spread yourself open for us, will you?"

Reluctantly, my hands leave the table and reach back, pressing to both sides of my pussy and exposing myself. Surely, Master wouldn't-

I yelp as the belt comes up, my fingers and thighs quivering as it slaps so hard against my soft, pink flesh. I bite my lip and take a deep breath as I spread myself wide for another.

"See, that seemed to effect her far more," Clara states, matter-of-factly.

"Not wrong, I suppose," he replies.

I'm caught in between breaths with the next strike, which is the only reason I don't cry out. The hard leather lands right on my clit. I practically dig my fingers into my skin as the pain jolts through me.

"Okay, just one more," Master says. Almost over.

"Um," Miss Clara interrupts again, "Do you think I could try?"

"Of course," he responds, and I can hear the sound of them kissing.

"Now you're in for it," Lucy whispers from across from me. I ignore it and spread myself wide, again.

The final strike is not like the others. Master is strict, but firm. His strikes are even and remind me of my place. They are dominating. Miss Clara, on the other hand...

I scream this time, and a tear even escapes my eyes. Clara's strike is fierce and ruthless. If Master's strikes were there to dominate me, Clara's strike is there to hurt me. My whole lower is stinging with pain, almost going numb. Lucy audibly moans at my scream. I think she's laying it on a bit thick. If it hasn't become clear yet, she's sort of a bitch.

"M-master, may I stand now?" I manage to force out.

"Of course, Lorelei," he says, his kind tone returned.

I stand and turn to face the two of them and Clara quickly wraps a blanket around my shoulders. She leans down and kisses me firmly on the lips while the both of them wrap their arms around me in a shared embrace, pressing my lithe form between their two human bodies. Totally worth it.

"I'm sorry, dear," Clara tells me, "I know that hurt. But I want you to know you took it well, and I really enjoyed seeing it."

Master steps away, but Miss Clara continues to hold me close.

"My turn!" Lucy exclaims, round the table and promptly bending over and pushing her ass out to expose herself to us all.

"That's a nice try, but we both know this sort of thing doesn't exactly work as discipline for you," Master reminds her that he isn't stupid or forgetful.

"Aww, not even a little?" she shakes her ass back and forth at him.

"No," he says in the most final of tones.

"How will you punish her?" Clara asks, which is a good question.

Master scratches his chin, "I don't really want to deal with something long term, like before, so... hmmm. I do have a TENS unit downstairs, and her reaction to electricity is consistent."

Lucy grumbles and crosses her arms, but doesn't stop sticking her annoyingly perfect ass at us.

"Well, if you're up for suggestions, I know something that might work. Based on what you've told me," she walks over to him and whispers in his ear. My own ears perk, but I can't quite make it out.

"That -is- interesting," he says, as she continues to whisper, "Are you sure they'd be willing to... help?"

"Oh, most certainly. We go way back," Clara responds with a devious grin.

"It's settled then. Lucy, your punishment will be delayed for a few days until Clara can make some arrangements," Master says cheerfully, "You can, excuse me, will put your clothes back on."

She just grumbles again and starts dressing, apparently just as in the dark as I am. Miss Clara returns to my side and wraps her arms around me. She is so very warm.

"Now, I want to relax and cuddle with our brave little elf girl here, come along," she pulls me with her and I obediently follow.

But before exiting the dining room, she stop and turns back to Lucy, giving her a playful wink and a quick clawing motion with her hand. She giggles and takes me into the living room.